Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)

Go down 
+27
Mr. Fantasy
ION
Hudson Almeida
Daisuke
Major Justice
Witch
Battleclad
MrsGrizzley
Logan Wayne
Hyperman
Kat
Jonas5
Lomeli
Sir Uriel
RayneKirby
PsychoShaman
Kgoku
Kodiak
Burningbird
Spaz
Klaus
Necroleaf
Haydn
Bub
Emissary
croc5
Di Vinci
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:46 am

amazing new micros Di, they all turned out looking incredible, specially love the way you created Tao that has to be my fave micro from the new batch with wolverine coming in a very close second Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:09 am

Amazing micros DiVinci! all of them look amazing, well done!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:41 pm

Superb work once again!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Great looking micros you have there! I love that dress!! Plus Spaz and Dai look amazing!

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:58 am

Great update! Eulalie, Dai, Scott, Jean, and Logan are great! I ADORE my gift, thank you!

Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:15 am

Incredible work as always bro. Well done. Cool

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Ragxxi29 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Fastes10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Rag_xx21 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Em_s_f10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 I_vote11 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Emi10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Em_zps05e308ce  The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:05 am

Really wicked work all round Di.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Jonas5

Jonas5

Cancer Tiger
Registration date : 2013-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:22 am

Fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:51 am

what a lovly set
Henshin and Taos designs are realy imaginative

Xmen are super aswell Jeans Phoenix-Shield is superb!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:47 am

I so have to agree with everybody, they all look so wicked epic.
Back to top Go down
Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:54 pm

Thank you all ^_^

Its that time again, well I'm really a day early but who cares!!

First off I have another bell for you,

Ligeia - Lady Brass Bell

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 BrassN14_JCD

and I have two more MIB heroes!!

First off Is Kat

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Kat14_JCD

and then we have Sir Uriel

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Uriel14_JCD

and now for more X-Men

Beast

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 BeastX14_JCD

Shadowcat

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 ShadowcatX14_JCD

Nightcrawler

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 NightcrawlerX14_JCD

Well thats all I've got for now, so as always I ope that you please enjoy ^_^!!
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Great micros DiVinci, i like what you did with Kat, Uriel, Beast, Kitty and Kurt
Back to top Go down
Jonas5

Jonas5

Cancer Tiger
Registration date : 2013-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:01 pm

Fantastic work, especially Beast
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:30 pm

What a great set!
Beasts fur is just lovly and i realy dig the costume of nightcrawler its a great mix of a 17/18th century uniform and a modern xmen uniform
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:42 pm

Impressive!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Great stuff!

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:41 am

Impressive, most impressive job Smile
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Male
Taurus Rat
Image Software : Microsoft Paint, PAINT.NET
Registration date : 2012-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:40 pm

I feel like I should bother your for your spin on one of my heroes. Ha. Razz

Love the new stuff, your hero redesigns are pretty great. Really love how DA and Kat turned out.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:18 pm

Fantastic new works! I adore how Kat turned out! Sir, Kitty and Nightcrawler, EEK! I love all these!!

Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:47 am

I'd like to thank everyone for all there comments on my work, and apologize for the delay in post but today I have a rather large update so YAY!!

Ulalume - Lady Iron Bell

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 IronN14_JCD

Pit

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 PitN14_JCD

Andrew St.Patrick, Original Pit, Modern Pit, Future Pit

Pendulum

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 PendulumN14_JCD

Adrien St.Patrick, Original Pendulum, Modern Pendulum, Future Pendulum

Spoiler:

Roderick Usher

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 RoderickUsherN14_JCD

Roderick Usher, Roderick Crazed, Roderick Possessed

Spoiler:

Madeline Usher

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 MadelineUsherN14_JCD

Madeline Usher, Madeline Phantom, Madeline Future Reaper "Echo"

Spoiler:

ok Now on to the MIB heroes

Phantom Eagle for Kagoku

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 PhantomEagle14_JCD

Grave Maiden for Klaus

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 GraveMaiden14_JCD

Darksun for Nercoleaf

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Darksun14_JCD

And a point of note I am now Currently Open for Request in the MIB heroes Project so if you'd like one of your Heroes to be included all you have to do is send me a Micro of your hero to my PM box and If I've made a hero for you recently and you have another you'd like to me to make feel free to send them to me as well ^_^

Lastly here are the X-Men

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 EmmaFrostX14_JCD

Emma Frost

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 ColossusX14_JCD

Colossus

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 MarrowX14_JCD

Marrow

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 BansheeX14_JCD

Banshee

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 PolarisX14_JCD

Polaris

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 HavokX14_JCD

Havok

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 PsylockeX14_JCD

Psylocke

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 SunfireX14_JCD

Sunfire

Alright That is all I have for now I hope you all Enjoy ^_^
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:04 am

Very nice update!

I quite like the Nevervserse entries, the MIB heroes look pretty bas@ss; and I love, love, LOVE the X-Members!

Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:14 am

Again Bro... You NEVER cease to amaze with your creations. Brilliant job. Cool

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Ragxxi29 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Fastes10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Rag_xx21 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Em_s_f10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 I_vote11 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Emi10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Em_zps05e308ce  The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:44 am

Very cool update! My favorite of these is definitely Madeline Usher,but Marrow is mad detailed, wow!

Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:57 am

You spoil us, Di Vinci, you really do. There's so much to see, I don't know what to comment on first. I think I actually liked your universe updates this time more than the MIB heroes as I grow more emotionally involved in your universe and really begin to appreciate it more. Regardless, great work here. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:03 am

You're an amazing artist DiVinci!!
the Neververse characters are brilliant, especially the stories behind them, the X-members look amazing my favorite is hands down Marrow.

and the MIB members are also great, Phantom Eagle and Gravemaiden look really cool but i love what you did with Darksun, i love it so thank you very much!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next