Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Redefining Sanity

Go down 
+38
Lomeli
RogueLeader1991
Undefined
Hyperman
Fudge
Eraser
thetrappedartist
OptimusPrime114
SylvestaAntX
Ruyur
Flibie
pared2
Haydn
Alucard
Burningbird
Miss_Shell
Zookeeper
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Alex
JadeTWD
Iceman
Mr. Fantasy
Kgoku
Hudson Almeida
rom
Mercy
Eros28
Kat
Aninha
Kodiak
Emissary
Necroleaf
Ragnbogen
darrenhellstrom
Jacen Bell
Blanchett
Spaz
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:28 am

RogueLeader1991 wrote:
I didn't mean to come across as a request troll. It's just that, there's so many Marvel characters that don't have their own micros yet.

I'll leave ya alone.
Of course there are - there are at least 100 mutants on my To-Do list that've never been made either... my main advice to you is this:
If it hasn't been made yet, and you want to see it? Make it yourself. And if you aren't keen on your first few micros, do't worry, we all have to start somewhere

Back to top Go down
Ragnbogen

Ragnbogen

Male
Taurus Rat
Registration date : 2014-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:04 pm

More great micros! I really like the Mystique you made, the hair looks awesome.

And by the pant comment I just meant that they look so detailed, I love them!
Back to top Go down
http://ragnmicros.weebly.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:29 pm

Ragnbogen wrote:
More great micros! I really like the Mystique you made, the hair looks awesome.

And by the pant comment I just meant that they look so detailed, I love them!
Ah, well, thank you kindly. Glad you like 'em

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 10:26 am

Howdy, I've been hard at work this week on my latest project:
Chamber! There are a lot of unnamed characters peppered throughout the series, so bear with me regarding the names I picked, okay?

Chamber
Issue #1: The Hollow Man; Chapter 1
Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Amber-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Alex-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Chamber-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Chamber-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 JonoStarsmore-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 JonoStarsmore-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Cyclops-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Molly-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 NicholasGleason-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 NicholasGleason-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 NeutrinoAnnihilator-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Allvince-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Chaylen-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Chelease-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Darkeem-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Dashanique-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 FillPeshkimi-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 PsionicDefendor-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 RapaciousPredator-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 SeethingChaos-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterOne)-Spz
Amber, Alex, Chamber/Jono Starsmore, Cyclops, Molly, Nicholas Gleason, Neutrino Annihilator/Kirk, Allvince, Chaylen, Chelease, Darkeem, Dashanique, Fill Peshkimi, Psionic Defendor, Rapacious Predator, Seething Chaos
The first 5 following Kirk are all the unnamed students who were killed off-panel and pictured wuickly in Jono's breif. The last 4 are all members of Magnetic North and, like Kirk, using pretentious monikers. The names are ment to reflect that level of pretension.

Credit to: Santi for the Gorilla template and Dashanique's tail; CJE for the little arms on Psionic Defendor; melciah1791 for Rapacious Predator's wings; Rat (R.I.P.) for Darkeem's head; Darkling, Anth, and Zoo for hair.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Wow, wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:33 pm

The Chamber set looks amazing Spaz, the names are really clever, well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat
Image Software : Paint XP
Registration date : 2015-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 6:02 pm

Chamber! One of the mutants you don't have a lot of. Him and Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Wow, wonderful.
Thank you

Necroleaf wrote:
The Chamber set looks amazing Spaz, the names are really clever, well done!!
Thanks! I have fun coming up with names for those barely-noticed unnamed characters... My only major complaint is that the 5 green-skinned characters all seem pretty washed out on this background...
*shrugs*, oh well.

SylvestaAntX wrote:
Chamber! One of the mutants you don't have a lot of. Him and Deadpool.
Indeed, I don't have much cause to make Jono - he's not really drawn differently, ever; just the same basic black-on-black look. As for Deadpool, he's an altogether different story; he's been a mutate since day one, and only ever been classified as a mutant this year in one issue; a statement that seems to have since been corrected

Back to top Go down
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 1:49 am

Spaz wrote:
Indeed, I don't have much cause to make Jono - he's not really drawn differently, ever; just the same basic black-on-black look. As for Deadpool, he's an altogether different story; he's been a mutate since day one, and only ever been classified as a mutant this year in one issue; a statement that seems to have since been corrected

So no Deadpool Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 3:34 am

SylvestaAntX wrote:
So no Deadpool Crying or Very sad

Nope; He doesn't fit the parameters of my projects, nor is he a favorite character, so barring a look I love enough to micro, there will be no Deadpool micros from me.... unless it's someone who's possessed/shapeshifted into him.

Sorry

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 2:55 pm

Small update today:

Issue #2: The Hollow Man; Chapter 2
Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Amber-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterTwo)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Amber-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterTwo)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Amber-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterTwo)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Jono-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterTwo)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Jono-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterTwo)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 NeutrinoAnnihilator-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterTwo)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 OpticSupremacy-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterTwo)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 PsionicDefendor-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterTwo)-Spz
Amber, Jono, Neutrino Annihilator, Optic Supremacy*, Psionic Defendor

Credit to: CJE for the little arms on Psionic Defendor; Darkling and Anth for hair.

*Optic Supremacy was another unnamed Magnetic North character, hence the need for a pretentious, and very stupid-sounding, codename

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Nice update Spaz, clever idea for the name for Optic Supremacy!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 9:59 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice update Spaz, clever idea for the name for Optic Supremacy!
Thanks kindly!

Now, as an aside, here's my half of this week's X-Change:
1. Arclight - X-Men: The 198 #5
Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Arclight-XMenThe198(Issue5)-Spz

2. Washout - Weapon X #10
Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Washout-WeaponX(TheUndergroundpt4)-Spz

4. Mentallo - Super-Villain Team-Up: MODOK's 11 #1
Redefining Sanity - Page 23 MarvinFlumm-SuperVillainTeamUpMODOKs11(MistakenForHappiness)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 MarvinFlumm-SuperVillainTeamUpMODOKs11(MistakenForHappiness)2-Spz

5. Jean Grey - Extraordinary X-Men #1
Redefining Sanity - Page 23 JeanGrey-Extraordinary(StillHatedStillFearedStillStanding)-Spz

6. Namor - House of M #1
Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Namor-HouseOfM(Issue1)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Namor-HouseOfM(Issue1)2-Spz

7. Joseph - X-Men Unlimited #11
Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Joseph-Unlimited(Adrift)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Joseph-Unlimited(Adrift)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Joseph-Unlimited(Adrift)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Joseph-Unlimited(Adrift)4-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Joseph-Unlimited(Adrift)5-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Joseph-Unlimited(Adrift)6-Spz

8. Nightcrawler (AOA) - Uncanny X-Force (1st series) #11
Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Nightcrawler-UncannyXForce(DarkAngelSagaChapter1JourneyToTheAgeOfApocalypse)-Spz

9. Rictor - X-Force Annual '99
Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Rictor-XForceAnnual(LooseEndspt1PickingUpThePieces)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Rictor-XForceAnnual(LooseEndspt2StrongAttractions)-Spz

12. Any of the X-Men from X-Tinction Agenda #3
Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Thunderbird-XTinctionAgenda(Issue3)-Spz

Credit to Bobster, Anth, Darkling, and Zoo for hair; and Anth for micro refs on Joseph and Santi for John

Enjoy

Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:23 am

Excellent work!
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:11 am

You already know what i thought about these ones, well done once again mi amigo!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:36 am

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Excellent work!
Thank you!

Necroleaf wrote:
You already know what i thought about these ones, well done once again mi amigo!!
Thanks; Still,I'm glad you like 'em!

Back to top Go down
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 6:02 pm

Build and muscle on Proudstar is Perfecto. Also love Joesph...ok I love them all Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:45 pm

SylvestaAntX wrote:
Build and muscle on Proudstar is Perfecto. Also love Joesph...ok I love them all Very Happy.
Thanks; I was actually thinking the Thunderbird was a little too thin/slim. Glad to see it was just me

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 10:38 pm

amazing updates on the chamber comic and the x-change with necro
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:28 am

rom wrote:
amazing updates on the chamber comic and the x-change with necro
Thanks; Chamber's series has pushed me to make more stylistic choices (iss 3 is a nightmare for colouring/details in the club scene) and the X-Change allows me the chance to try new techniques I'd not normally use; this way, if they work, awesome; if not, I can always scrap and retry

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 7:37 am

Back with another update!

Issue #3: The Hollow Man; Chapter 3
Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Amber-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Amber-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 NeutrinoAnnihilator-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Blaik-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Cometfall-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Darkstalker-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Disregard-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Driver-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Excess-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Fallen-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Gryffindor-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Mass-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Nightmare-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 PsionicDefendor-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 RapaciousPredator-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Roz-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Sensor-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Sniffer-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Supertron-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 TruthSeeker-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 23 Untamable-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterThree)-Spz
Amber, Neutrino Annihilator, Blaik, Cometfall, Darkstalker, Disregard, Driver, Excess, Fallen, Gryffindor, Mass, Nightmare, Psionic Defendor, Rapacious Predator, Roz, Sensor, Sniffer, Supertron, Truth Seeker, Untamable
Cometfall, Driver, Fallen, and Roz are all part of the band M-Word, hence their cliche stage names All the other new characters are Kirk/Neutrino's hangers on, and I felt, deserving of kitchy names; Blaik is just a dude hanging outside the club, and is just a guy with a cool given name.

Credit to Hudson for Gryffindor's head (from his Owl-Man micro); Santi for Roz's hair (got it off one of his Star Wars temps) and Mass's template; Darkling, Anth, and ABEL for hair; melciah1791 for Rapacious' wings; and CJE for the mini arms on Psionic

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 9:06 am

Cooky bit of mutants Smile
Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:45 pm

Amazing. Better and better!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 9:47 pm

Undefined wrote:
Cooky bit of mutants Smile
Ha! Thanks; they were interesting to make

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Amazing. Better and better!
Thank you

Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 4:07 am

More fantastic micros. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redefining Sanity
Page 23 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next