Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Redefining Sanity

Go down 
+38
Lomeli
RogueLeader1991
Undefined
Hyperman
Fudge
Eraser
thetrappedartist
OptimusPrime114
SylvestaAntX
Ruyur
Flibie
pared2
Haydn
Alucard
Burningbird
Miss_Shell
Zookeeper
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Alex
JadeTWD
Iceman
Mr. Fantasy
Kgoku
Hudson Almeida
rom
Mercy
Eros28
Kat
Aninha
Kodiak
Emissary
Necroleaf
Ragnbogen
darrenhellstrom
Jacen Bell
Blanchett
Spaz
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-16

Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 9:13 pm

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
More fantastic micros. Congratulations
Thank you; good to have you back and commenting!

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:35 pm

Cool update Spaz, the names for these mutant kids are coming along really well, especially Kirk's group and the band M-Word, well done!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:09 pm

amazing
especially the winged one
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 7:19 am

Necroleaf wrote:
Cool update Spaz, the names for these mutant kids are coming along really well, especially Kirk's group and the band M-Word, well done!
Thanks! It's always a blast to have that sort of creative freedom - from finishing looks that aren't completed in the comics, to coming up with names

rom wrote:
amazing
especially the winged one
Thanks. She's cool, but I think Blaik is actually my fave of the set.

Last update for Chamber; another set finished!
Issue #4: The Hollow Man; Conclusion
Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Alex-Chamber(TheHollowManConclusion)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Alex-Chamber(TheHollowManConclusion)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Amber-Chamber(TheHollowManConclusion)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Amber-Chamber(TheHollowManConclusion)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Amber-Chamber(TheHollowManConclusion)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Amber-Chamber(TheHollowManConclusion)4-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 CarterG-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterConclusion)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Jono-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterConclusion)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Molly-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterConclusion)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 NicholasGleason-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterConclusion)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Sammy-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterConclusion)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Scott-Chamber(TheHollowManChapterConclusion)-Spz
Alex, Amber, Carter Ghazikhanian, Jono, Molly, Nicholas Gleason, Sammy, Scott

Credit to Anth and Darkling for hair

And I finally got off my tush and made my version of Apocalypse from X-Men: The End. I admit to being SUPER lazy; I went with the look Necroleaf made (because it's awesome and there's no point in reinventing the wheel, right?) but to make it mine a little more, I also added his armored "skirt" that he wore in Apicalypse vs Dracula (because I really like it, and to make it different from being a complete rip-off of Necro's work).

Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Apocalypse-XMenTheEndBookTwo(SecretOrigins)2-Spz
Credit to Sever for the base template; Necroleaf for the main micro refs; and LikexAxFury for the skirt lines which I tried to emulate

Also, I approached Lomeli a couple weeks ago about the template he shared with Undefined. I admit, I coveted that template. I asked Lom for it, and he was generous enough to share. I then decided, "hey, this'd be an awesome base to make werewolves off of!!" Only problem? I suck the big one at matching his style of shading. So, I messaged him again, and he agreed to help me make the lupine head for me (because I tried and totally failed.)
So, the template from the waist up is totally his; the hips to knees are his with some tinkering from me (I reshaded there to make the lower legs work better musculature-wise), and everything below the knee is mine. The tail is also mine, though it's an alteration of a template originally made by Darkling.

I present: the Dominant Species!
From Uncanny X-Men when we are introduced to the group:
Redefining Sanity - Page 24 MaximusLobo-Uncanny(DominantSpeciespt2)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Enkidu-Uncanny(DominantSpeciespt2)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Fenris-Uncanny(DominantSpeciespt2)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Garou-Uncanny(DominantSpeciespt2)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Skoll-Uncanny(DominantSpeciespt2)-Spz
Maximus Lobo, Enkidu, Fenris, Garou, and Skoll

From the Exiles run when we last see them:
Redefining Sanity - Page 24 MaximusLobo-Exiles(UnnaturalInstinctspt1)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Warg-Exiles(UnnaturalInstinctspt1)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Adib-Exiles(UnnaturalInstinctspt2)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Ulric-Exiles(UnnaturalInstinctspt2)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Wepwawet-Exiles(UnnaturalInstinctspt2)-Spz
Maximus Lobo, Warg, Adib, Ulric, and Wepwawet

*None of the wolves were named save for Maximus, so I had fun coming up with famous wolf-type characters or words

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 7:59 am

Excellent work, Dominant Species sensational!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 12:25 pm

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Excellent work, Dominant Species sensational!
Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 4:32 am

great sets Spaz, the last Chamber set looks great! Apocalypse looks amazing and i'm glad my micro was a big help. and i love yours and Lom's take on the Dominant Species Pack, well done!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:16 am

Necroleaf wrote:
great sets Spaz, the last Chamber set looks great! Apocalypse looks amazing and i'm glad my micro was a big help. and i love yours and Lom's take on the Dominant Species Pack, well done!!
Thanks so much!

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 3:22 pm

wolf pack!!! awesome
apo rulles
and love the last chamber's addition
especially squidboy/sammy always loved him
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 4:03 pm

Really digging that Apocalypse. Going to have to see Necroleaf's version and compare the two, but the design makes him really stand out. Great work with him.
And I would be remiss if I didn't reiterate for the whole Board how much I'm impressed by our collaboration on the werewolves. I had a lot of fun working with you, and I think the results speak for themselves. Those are absolutely wonderful. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

rom wrote:
wolf pack!!! awesome
apo rulles
and love the last chamber's addition
especially squidboy/sammy always loved him
Thanks

Lomeli wrote:
Really digging that Apocalypse. Going to have to see Necroleaf's version and compare the two, but the design makes him really stand out. Great work with him.
And I would be remiss if I didn't reiterate for the whole Board how much I'm impressed by our collaboration on the werewolves. I had a lot of fun working with you, and I think the results speak for themselves. Those are absolutely wonderful. Smile
Thanks kindly!
I had a blast working with you - you spent a lot of time giving me highly useful advise and CC; hopefully I was able to integrate at least 50% of what you referred to. If you weren't so awesome (thus making you in high demand), Id' definitely want to collab with you more often! However, as you're already established as being awesome, I feel guilty about taking you away from your own projects!

Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 12:49 am

What a Face teach me your ways....

Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 7:53 am

TheDenDen wrote:
What a Face teach me your ways....
Hahahaha

Back to top Go down
JadeTWD
probation
probation
JadeTWD

Female
Capricorn Buffalo
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2014-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:37 am

Hugely impressed with these new ones! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:51 am

JadeTWD wrote:
Hugely impressed with these new ones! Very Happy
Hahaha; thanks kindly

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:27 pm

New day, new update:

Sabretooth (1993)
#1: Death Hunt Pt. 1 Home is the Hunter
Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Birdy-SabretoothDeathHunt(HomeIsTheHunter)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Sabretooth-SabretoothDeathHunt(HomeIsTheHunter)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Sabretooth-SabretoothDeathHunt(HomeIsTheHunter)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Sabretooth-SabretoothDeathHunt(HomeIsTheHunter)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Sabretooth-SabretoothDeathHunt(HomeIsTheHunter)4-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Sabretooth-SabretoothDeathHunt(HomeIsTheHunter)5-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Sabretooth-SabretoothDeathHunt(HomeIsTheHunter)6-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 PsiBorg-SabretoothDeathHunt(HomeIsTheHunter)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Creed-SabretoothDeathHunt(HomeIsTheHunter)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Creed-SabretoothDeathHunt(HomeIsTheHunter)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Creed-SabretoothDeathHunt(HomeIsTheHunter)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Mystique-SabretoothDeathHunt(HomeIsTheHunter)-Spz
Birdy, Sabretooth, Psi-Borg, Creed (memories/personality of young Sabretooth), Mystique

#2: Death Hunt Pt. 2 A Kiss Before Dying
Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Mystique-SabretoothDeathHunt(AKissBeforeDying)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Mystique-SabretoothDeathHunt(AKissBeforeDying)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Mystique-SabretoothDeathHunt(AKissBeforeDying)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Mystique-SabretoothDeathHunt(AKissBeforeDying)4-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Mystique-SabretoothDeathHunt(AKissBeforeDying)5-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Mystique-SabretoothDeathHunt(AKissBeforeDying)6-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 24 Logan-SabretoothDeathHunt(AKissBeforeDying)-Spz
Mystique, Logan

Credit to Darkling and Joffre for hair

Enjoy

Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:38 pm

Gorgeous Mystiques!! Wow Smile

Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 1:07 pm

Excellent work!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Kat wrote:
Gorgeous Mystiques!! Wow Smile
Thanks kindly!

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Excellent work!
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat
Image Software : Paint XP
Registration date : 2015-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Spaz that 4th sabretooth is rude. Ha ha. Impressive on all of them my friend.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 1:56 pm

SylvestaAntX wrote:
Spaz that 4th sabretooth is rude. Ha ha. Impressive on all of them my friend.
...Thanks
The one of him in a towel is rude?

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:00 am

Nice work on the Sabretooth series Spaz, Creed, Birdy, Raven and Logan look amazing
well done!!
Back to top Go down
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat
Image Software : Paint XP
Registration date : 2015-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:51 pm

i meant the third lol.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 2:25 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice work on the Sabretooth series Spaz, Creed, Birdy, Raven and Logan look amazing
well done!!
Thanks!

SylvestaAntX wrote:
i meant the third lol.
Ah; well, hence the censoring bar, right?

Back to top Go down
Ragnbogen

Ragnbogen

Male
Taurus Rat
Registration date : 2014-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 1:47 pm

I definitely love your Extraordinary Jean. I also love seeing a different outfit for Arclight since she seems to always get microed in her signature look.

Apocalypse looks fantastic, and the wolves are gorgeous. That template and detail is just wonderful.

I also love the model you used for Sabertooth, and all the Mystique's you made. Amazing work!
Back to top Go down
http://ragnmicros.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redefining Sanity
Page 24 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next