Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Redefining Sanity

Go down 
+38
Lomeli
RogueLeader1991
Undefined
Hyperman
Fudge
Eraser
thetrappedartist
OptimusPrime114
SylvestaAntX
Ruyur
Flibie
pared2
Haydn
Alucard
Burningbird
Miss_Shell
Zookeeper
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Alex
JadeTWD
Iceman
Mr. Fantasy
Kgoku
Hudson Almeida
rom
Mercy
Eros28
Kat
Aninha
Kodiak
Emissary
Necroleaf
Ragnbogen
darrenhellstrom
Jacen Bell
Blanchett
Spaz
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:37 am

Necroleaf wrote:
Great update Spaz!
Danielle, Dark Fantomex, Davis, Death, Denham, Dennis and Devlor look amazing!
Thank you! They were fun!

Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 5:32 am

Yeah wonderful devlor
Back to top Go down
Eros28

Eros28

Male
Sagittarius Rat
Registration date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 9:22 am

Very good their new micros
Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 11:06 am

Amazing! bravo
Back to top Go down
DRPEPPER

Male
Capricorn Cat
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Dark Fantomex is unreal!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:42 pm

Mercy wrote:
Yeah wonderful devlor
Thanks; the evolved Devlor's face is all Herbertz's work, but the look was fun anyways!

Eros28 wrote:
Very good their new micros
Thank you!

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Amazing! bravo
Thanks!

DRPEPPER wrote:
Dark Fantomex is unreal!
Thanks, he was fun

Back to top Go down
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat
Image Software : Paint XP
Registration date : 2015-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Death is INCREDIBLE!! As well as the rest.
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:59 pm

love Dark Fantomex a lot, and also that Z-list mutant that got bashed Dennis Hogan
I am also very happy that you did Decay
I personally always love the Acolytes and most of them haven't been touch/adapt to micros
you did most of them with Anth, I love your Gargouille and Unuscione a lot
but I wish you could add Milan, Spoor, Orator on your list
also I love how you are doing this updates by alphabetical order and doing z-list characters that never have been touched before. That's awesome
also thanks for opening your project and doing more than just mutants
I was thrilled to see Dark Fantomex micros, Don and also the Devlor... you know since they are not mutants, but mutate, cyborg and inhumans.
In short Thanks a LOT! I am super excited to see next letter!!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 5:22 pm

SylvestaAntX wrote:
Death is INCREDIBLE!! As well as the rest.
Thank you

rom wrote:
love Dark Fantomex a lot, and also that Z-list mutant that got bashed Dennis Hogan
I am also very happy that you did Decay
I personally always love the Acolytes and most of them haven't been touch/adapt to micros you did most of them with Anth, I love your Gargouille and Unuscione a lot but I wish you could add Milan, Spoor, Orator on your list
also I love how you are doing this updates by alphabetical order and doing z-list characters that never have been touched before. That's awesome
also thanks for opening your project and doing more than just mutants
I was thrilled to see Dark Fantomex micros, Don and also the Devlor... you know since they are not mutants, but mutate, cyborg and inhumans.
In short Thanks a LOT! I am super excited to see next letter!!!
Going through your reply with each line matching yours (with some slight editing of your comment so my answers flow with your thoughts better):
Thanks. Well, I'm slowly working though the list of all mutants, so they should all show up on here, eventually.
Decay was fun.
More Acolytes will be made, eventually; but if I've already gotten micros of them on CerebreX, they're lower priority than those who've not been added to my site. Milan was made by Necroleaf for the site, so he's low, I've actually made Spoor before (Andrew Graves), and Orator, Mister One, and Mister Two are on my list
Yeah, I'm working through the Wikia page, but they sort the characters alphabetically by given name, so sometimes I'll find a C character in F if their given name starts with F, but overall, things are more-or-less organized (in my head, anyways).
My project is still mutant based, it's merely a question of what kind of mutant: the Fantomex clan (Dark, main, lady and E.V.A.) are all Mutants (designated as such in X-Force v3 #1); Don is a Mutant lobster who was turned into a Mutant Cyborg lobster; and Devlor is the only Inhuman Mutant ever... but they're all still mutants... there will probably be a lot of non-human mutants on this list...
E will be a shorter list... but should be there sooner or later (hoping before the end of the week)

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 4:34 pm

cool thanks for the your reply
I am very excited about this new project of z-list mutants never made before in micros...
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 6:09 pm

rom wrote:
cool thanks for the your reply
I am very excited about this new project of z-list mutants never made before in micros...
Thanks; I'm hoping they live up to the hype!

Back to top Go down
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 9:34 pm

50 page hype spaz! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:05 pm

SylvestaAntX wrote:
50 page hype spaz! Smile
Hahahaha; I just need to make it to 60 before I need to think of a name for the new thread! 10 more to go!

Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 2:24 am

Great job on the new micros bro!!

Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 4:37 am

TheDenDen wrote:
Great job on the new micros bro!!
Thanks kindly!

Back to top Go down
Ragnbogen

Ragnbogen

Male
Taurus Rat
Registration date : 2014-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 8:27 pm

Awesome updates! Those Death micros are fantastic!
Back to top Go down
http://ragnmicros.weebly.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 8:45 pm

Micros fantastic, I really enjoyed His Danielle and Death. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 9:58 pm

Ragnbogen wrote:
Awesome updates! Those Death micros are fantastic!
Thanks

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Micros fantastic, I really enjoyed His Danielle and Death. Congratulations
Thank you

Now on to the "E"s!
Redefining Sanity - Page 30 EVA-NewXMen(Fantomex)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 30 EVA-NewXMen(Fantomex)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 30 EVA-NewXMen(Fantomex)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 30 AgentEddiePassim-Daredevil(FallFromGracePrologueTemptation)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 30 Angel-Wolverine(Prophecy)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 30 Angel-Wolverine(Prophecy)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 30 ElizabethHowlett-Origins(TheHillpt1)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 30 ElsaAmes-StrangeTales(TheFishman)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 30 ElsaAmes-StrangeTales(TheFishman)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 30 ElsaAmes-StrangeTales(TheFishman)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 30 DrPaine-XMen(WildKingdonpt1)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 30 EvangelinaRivera-Mystique(DeadDropGorgeousCh3)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 30 Eyebeam-Uncanny(BishopsCrossing)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 30 Eyebeam-Uncanny(BishopsCrossing)2-Spz
E.V.A. (x3), Eddie Passim, Elena Ivanova (x2), Elizabeth Howlett, Elsa Ames (x3), Erich Paine, Evangelina Rivera, Eyebeam (x2)

Credit to Darkling, TXF, Rayne, and Avatar for hair; Husdon (I think) for the EVA micro I used as a reference for size; and Anth for Elena's wings

N.B.: EVA is not to be shared on the wiki page; just here and on my sites. Sorry

Back to top Go down
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 10:46 pm

Spaz wrote:
N.B.: EVA is not to be shared on the wiki page; just here and on my sites. Sorry

Incredible E.V.A and the rest!

The peoples on the wiki pretty much have no sense of caring. They take whatever micro they see and post it. Recently, my buddy LoganWaynee asked for none of his micros to be posted on the Marvel Microheroes wiki. They deleted most of them but some bloke added his recent ones.

In shorter terms, that's probably going on the wiki. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 10:55 pm

SylvestaAntX wrote:
Spaz wrote:

Incredible E.V.A and the rest!

The peoples on the wiki pretty much have no sense of caring. They take whatever micro they see and post it. Recently, my buddy LoganWaynee asked for none of his micros to be posted on the Marvel Microheroes wiki. They deleted most of them but some bloke added his recent ones.

In shorter terms, that's probably going on the wiki. Crying or Very sad
Thanks;

As for the wiki site: maybe, maybe not... I'll remind Joe if it does go up

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 11:02 pm

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
wait a minute E.fucking.V.A.
oh my god........... that s incredible!!! and such a complex micro!!!
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 2:19 am

Great update Spaz
EVA, Elena and Elizabeth look great and Eyebeam looks great too (Though i'm curious about why the second micro resemble Trevor Fitzroy)

Still they all look great mi amigo!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:54 am

rom wrote:
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
wait a minute E.fucking.V.A.
oh my god........... that s incredible!!! and such a complex micro!!!
Thanks; I'm right chuffed with E.V.A., truthfully... it was a pain to get, but I'm happy with the overall, for sure!

Necroleaf wrote:
Great update Spaz
EVA, Elena and Elizabeth look great and Eyebeam looks great too (Though i'm curious about why the second micro resemble Trevor Fitzroy)

Still they all look great mi amigo!
Thanks! Eyebeam was one of the many mutant criminals Trevor brought to the past (present) from Bishop/Fitzroy's time. They all ended up taking on the appearance of Trevor to confuse the X-Men and X.S.E. to let the real Trevor escape (though he was nabbed by the Upstarts)

Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 6:58 am

I don't know who or what E.V.A is, but that's a seriously impressive piece of art. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 7:06 am

Great work for e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redefining Sanity
Page 30 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next