Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!

Go down 
+11
Alex
Robbie
Iceman
mkscorpion
Dr. Microstein
Beast Within
Kagemusha
Kgoku
TheDenDen
JoRoy
Dameyon
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-09-11

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Empty
PostSubject: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:29 pm

Hm. It would seem that none of the buttons are working for posting images and whatnot. Which is a bit of a pity.

Okay, I got it.

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2006_Batman_01_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2006_Batman_02_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2006_Batman_03_dlm

Three variant alternative designs for Bats. I like the dayglow of the bat-symbol, makes it a much more obvious target.

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2006_golobulus_gijoe_dlm

Golobulous from G.I. Joe the Movie.

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Newgorilliatemp

A gorilla template that I never used. Mushed together two different temps I'd found elsewhere, but it's still missing something. More hair, I think. I'll use it eventually.

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2006_Superman_01_dom

A Superman redesign I did using Major Justice's Mister Majestic micro; the same micro I used for the new MadPowerBomber stuff.

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2006_The_High_dlm

The High. The High is a Superman allegory that appeared in the pages of StormWatch from WildStorm during Warren Ellis' run. He is the leader of the first incarnation of the Authority, a group of superfolks likened to the Justice League that were out to change the world. Literally. He appears in the story arc called "Change or Die" that's been republished in a tradepaperback of the same name. Excellent reading if you're into a more serious sort of take on superfolks.

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2006_WarBlade_dlm

Another WarBlade I did on a new template. This is a much better version of WB than what I did the first time around that's still on ZBB's site:

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Warblade2

Which is alright, but it could use a lot of work, which is part of why I did the newer one last year. Ha. I've got a ton of WildC.A.T.s related micros that I'll post at a later date.

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2006_madpowerbomber_nomask_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2006_madpowerbomber_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2007_madpowerbomber_2_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2007_madpowerbomber_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2007_deadpowerbomber_dlm

The MadPowerBomber. Ha. MadPowerBomber came out of a joke from a guy I knew a long time ago online. He told me that since I was in love with the Insane Clown Posse, and I loved professional wrestling (and my favorite move just happened to be the very destructive powerbomb (I've seen it used in MMA twice to gain a victory, once by Matt Huges and once again by RAMPAGE Jackson)) that I should don a cape and call myself the MadPowerBomber. So, that became my screen name for AOL for ages. WHen I found microheroes, I decided to create the MPB and give him a visual appearance. He belongs in a world where it's been overrun by Superfolks that think they're professional wrestlers. The world is, essentially, their ring. Anyway, the first one is unmasked, which goes against the creed of Lucha Libre, and the second one is the costume of last year. The third and fourth are the costumes of this year, depending on his attitude. The first one is darker, his 'tweener persona (a 'tweener is someone who isn't a good guy and yet isn't a bad guy either, kinda like the Punisher); and the final one is the DeadPowerBomber, his heel (badguy) persona. There IS an entire universe of folks here, but I've not given it much thought since 2000 or so.

Anyway, there's a first batch. The Mortal Kombat stuff isn't going to be here, I'm gonna put it in a universe post so it'll be collected together quite nicely.

Cheers,
D.
Back to top Go down
JoRoy

JoRoy

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:31 pm

Cool work.

EDIT: Change or Die sounds interesting. Now I gotta con my library into buying a copy for me.
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:45 pm

JoRoy wrote:
Cool work.

EDIT: Change or Die sounds interesting. Now I gotta con my library into buying a copy for me.

Thanks! Do it! It's so worth it. There are... four, I think, no five trades of StormWatch that are worth buying. Force of Nature, Lightning Strikes, Change or Die, A Finer World, and Final Orbit. In that order. They're so good, and have an ending that one wouldn't expect of the usual superhero stuff. Ha.
Back to top Go down
JoRoy

JoRoy

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:48 pm

Conned!
Now for the one week waiting period, and then its Force of Nature.
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:54 pm

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Agent_23_2_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Agent_23_3_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Agent_23_dlm

Agent 23. A long time ago, Upper Deck did a small subset of cards in their basketball release that featured art from Jim Lee, Marc Silvestri, and I think Rob Liefeld. I'm not sure about the last one. Jim Lee did a superhero/comic book design of Michael Jordan. That's what he looked like.

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Birdman2_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Birdman_dlm

He also did Birdman, Larry Bird. He's supposed to have wings, but I neglected to add them. Ha.

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_SW_Battalion_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_SW_Diva_1_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_SW_Fahrenheit_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_SW_Fuji_1_v4_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_SW_Hellstrike_1_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_SW_Winter_1_v2_dlm

StormWatch as they first appeared in 1993. Battalion, Diva, Fahrenheit, Fuji, Hellstrike and Winter.

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_SW_Fuji_2_v2_dlm

Fuji's second costume.

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Fahrenheit_FoN1_dlm

Fahrenheit's costume beginning with Warren Ellis' run on the book. Right around issue 30 or 32, I can't remember the exacts.

Post Post:

I forgot these guys:

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_Bloodshot_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_RAI_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_XO_Manowar2_dlm

Bloodshot, Rai, and an updated version of my X-O Manowar from Valiant Comics.

Last edited by on Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:56 pm

JoRoy wrote:
Conned!
Now for the one week waiting period, and then its Force of Nature.

Sweet! Hope you like 'em!
Back to top Go down
JoRoy

JoRoy

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:02 pm

Did you make Battalions helmet? Its really nice.
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:04 pm

JoRoy wrote:
Did you make Battalions helmet? Its really nice.

I did! On the ZBB site, all the StormWatch micros in the Image section I did, but I never did Battalion because of the helmet issue. Heh. I finally just sat down and did it, and that's what I came up with. Very Happy I get cold feet like that all the time. Which sucks.
Back to top Go down
JoRoy

JoRoy

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:06 pm

Man-O-Wars helmet is really good too.
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:12 am

Oh man, talk about a blast from the past. Hee!

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:57 am

bravo on your really Cool gallery Dameyon.
Back to top Go down
Kagemusha

Kagemusha

Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:24 am

I really like the wildstorm micros. I always thought that The High's version of the Authority was more interesting then the latter.

Didn't you do a micro of the previous Engineer?
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:08 am

I sure did! I did him two years or so ago, that's why he hasn't been included yet.

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! The_engineer_dlm

But there he is!
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:43 am

Really Cool work Dameyon.
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:43 pm

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_Yoshimitsu_1_sword_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_Paul_Phoenix_1_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_Nina_Williams_1_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_Michelle_Chang_1_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_Marshall_Law_1_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_Lee_Chaolan_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_Kunimitsu_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_King_1_dlm

Yoshimitsu, Paul Phoenix, Nina Williams, Michelle Chang, Marshall Law, Lee Chaolan, Kunimitsu, and King.

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_Kazuya_Mishima_1_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_Jack_1_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_Heihachi_Mishima_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_Ganryu_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_Devil_Kazuya_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_Armor_King_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_TEKKEN_Anna_Williams_dlm

Kazuya Mishima, JACK, Heihachi Mishima, Ganryu, Devil Kazuya, Armor King and Anna Williams.

These are pretty old, but I'm still fond of them. Most of them were intentionally done to look somewhat bad to keep in line with the first Tekken game's visual presentation and character designs.
Back to top Go down
Beast Within

Beast Within

Male
Aquarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:45 pm

Wow. Great tekken micros, i like how you've done them.
Good job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:47 pm

Wait till you see the Mortal Kombat revision stuff. Very Happy I'm still trying to figure out how I want to post it here, but it incorporates just about every major fighting game into the MK Universe as seen through my eyes. Including TEKKEN.

While I'm at it:

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_SF2_Ryu_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! 2005_SF2_Ken_dlm

Ken and Ryu from Street Fighter. Sadly, these are the only two SFers that I did before jumping into the MK stuff, so there's not much else to see.
Back to top Go down
Beast Within

Beast Within

Male
Aquarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:54 pm

Great ken and Ryu.
I love tekken and MK cant wait to see what u got Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:49 pm

D's MK stuff is to die for.

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:57 pm

lol nice job on the Tekken characters *nod*
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:41 am

Wow these are all great, and I especially love the StormWatch and Valiant ones.
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:42 am

Kelly wrote:
lol nice job on the Tekken characters *nod*

Thanks! I'm a bigger fan of what I did with them in the MK Uni, but these I still enjoy even after two years. I might redo them all one day and finish them out by doing the rest of the TEKKEN series, but I've got my hands full with the MK stuff. It's... massive.

specialed wrote:
Wow these are all great, and I especially love the StormWatch and Valiant ones.

Thank you! I spent most of my earlier comic reading days in the worlds of Image and Valiant rather than Marvel and DC (I stopped reading Marvel when Lee and company left, and never touched a DC book until I discovered DKR through Sin City, ha) so I still have a huge affection for those characters. I was gonna try to do all of the WildStorm characters at one point, but I got distracted. Oops?

Edit by Strider: No double posts. Use the D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_edit button.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:33 am

Wow!

Dameyon,

Welcome to the Group.

I’m really diggin’ your gallery!

I especially like your MPB“Very Cool”!!!

Also… “Very Nice” cavalcade of Heroes!!!

Were you with the old board???

- Just curious.

Anywho... can’t wait for your next batch of Micros.

Keep up the good work,

Dr. M

:beast:

P.S. Nice to see that Golobulous is still his ol’ cheerful self.

HA!

Back to top Go down
mkscorpion

mkscorpion

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : whats my job?

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 11:57 am

yay your gonna do mk stuff ! 🦂 🦂

sorry i have an unhealthy obsession
Back to top Go down
http://revelatorguitarworks.com/
JoRoy

JoRoy

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 6:14 pm

Did I mention how awesome your stuff is?

I like Street Fighter. The only fighting game with an anime!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next