Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!

Go down 
+11
Alex
Robbie
Iceman
mkscorpion
Dr. Microstein
Beast Within
Kagemusha
Kgoku
TheDenDen
JoRoy
Dameyon
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:17 am

that micro is pretty awesome D~!

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:15 pm

Hello, folks. Unfortunately, it's come time for me to say goodbye to microheroing and whatnot because I just no longer have the time. I've been working on a novel for the past year and a half -- finishing two handwritten drafts, working on a third -- and it's just time for me to focus solidly on my writing and try to whittle all the possible distractions down to a bare minimum. I've had fun microing, and I've met some killer people through the hobby, and just wanted to say thanks to all of you for providing some really awesome works of art that don't get nearly enough exposure that they should. Anyway, if anyone is interested, I've began a deviantART page where I'm throwing up a lot of short stories and such that I write:

http://madpowerbomber.deviantart.com/

If you're curious, please stop by and give 'em a read. The stuff that's up there now is pretty tame and safe for all ages, but there are going to be some other horror pieces that aren't family friendly at all. They're going to be in the Splatterpunk vein of horror, if anyone is familiar with that term.

If you're curious about keeping in contact with me -- though I highly doubt it, haha -- my email address is madpowerbomber@gmail.com. Feel free to send me an email at any time, or message me on AIM at Shin Dameyon X. I'm always around.

Thanks again, kids.

Keep on doing what you do, it makes the world a better place.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:25 am

DonĀ“t say good bye D! Micros are always a fun place to come back, has proved many times.
Good luck with your novel.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:50 am

Please Don't say Good-Bye, it's okay to have a life, but also some time just to seat down & have fun with your MIB friends.
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:54 am

Good luck man I hope you come back!
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 11:46 am

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 12:16 pm

... welcome back after nearly 14 years :-)

Therfor this old galleries are more or less for archive reasons - why not open up a new one or even take the time to reintroduce yourself in the introduction section for all of those who dont remember you or joined the board after you left.

its still the old, some of us are still hanging arround here, some are new - welcome back
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 1:16 pm

Wellcome back!, And as I said fourteen years ago (OMG!) never say good bye Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3