Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!

Go down 
+11
Alex
Robbie
Iceman
mkscorpion
Dr. Microstein
Beast Within
Kagemusha
Kgoku
TheDenDen
JoRoy
Dameyon
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:46 pm

Freaking Cool Tekken and your two Street Fighters.
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:43 pm

Dr. Microstein wrote:
Wow!

Dameyon,

Welcome to the Group.

I’m really diggin’ your gallery!

I especially like your MPB“Very Cool”!!!

Also… “Very Nice” cavalcade of Heroes!!!

Were you with the old board???

- Just curious.

I don't think I was. Not really sure. I was on the Yahoo group a while back, but I stopped posting there. Then hid in obscurity for a couple years. Just posting stuff on Livejournal from time to time, and then came back to Microcreations, and now here. Very Happy

mkscorpion wrote:
yay your gonna do mk stuff ! 🦂 🦂

sorry i have an unhealthy obsession

Yes! I've done a LOT of Mortal Kombat stuff. I've a huge obsession with MK, which is odd because I really don't play the games anymore. My favorite was MKII, and I played MK3 and Ultimate MK3 a lot, but after that it just got... tedious, I think. My opinion only. I still played them, but not nearly as much. EVERYONE is in this MK reimagining though. Everyone from Street Fighter, Tekken, King of Fighters, Virtua Fighter and so on and so on. All re-imagined to fit into the MK universe. Like Sagat. He's a Shokan like Goro and Kintaro now. Ha.

JoRoy wrote:
Did I mention how awesome your stuff is?

I like Street Fighter. The only fighting game with an anime!

Thanks! I love Street Fighter. Street Fighter and Tekken are my two favorite fighting game series of all time. Followed closely by Soul Calibur, King of Fighters and Mortal Kombat. There has been, however, several anime based on other fighting games. I remember one for Samurai Showdown, several for Fatal Fury, and one for Tekken. Most are OAVs, though.

Kgoku28 wrote:
Freaking Cool Tekken and your two Street Fighters.

Yes! With more to follow soon. As soon as I can figure out how I want to post them. I'm kinda wanting to do it like the Official Handbook to the Marvel Universe style, but then I also just wanna throw them all up here. Ha. What to do what to do?!

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 2006_Mortal_Kombat_1_Sub_Zero_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 2006_Mortal_Kombat_1_Scorpion_dlm

Just a preview. The two most memorable and famous of the original MK cast, Sub-Zero and Scorpion.

Dissecting them, I have no idea where I got a lot of the pieces to make them. I do know that I borrowed Major Justice's StormShadow micro from ZBB's G.I. Joe page for a basic outline of the ninja costume. The sash and loincloth are long forgotten, I've used them on several micros. If it's yours, lemme know. The colors were taken from in-game sprites I found on fightersgeneration.com, but I don't remember which incarnation of the original MK I used. It might have been the SNES version or the Genesis version, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't the arcade version. F. I don't remember where I got the gauntlets, either. Yikes.

Anyway, this is how they appear in the first 'chapter' of the MK revamp. I think I'm going to do the Official Handbook to the Marvel Universe entries for the whole thing, but I'm still undecided. Crying or Very sad

Edit by Dax : No double posts. Use the D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_edit button.

Haha, My apologies for the double posting, guys. I'm still getting used to the rules and format and everything. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:40 am

Sub-Zero and Scorpion are both so amazing, great job.
Back to top Go down
JoRoy

JoRoy

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:33 am

Dameyon wrote:
Thanks! I love Street Fighter. Street Fighter and Tekken are my two favorite fighting game series of all time. Followed closely by Soul Calibur, King of Fighters and Mortal Kombat. There has been, however, several anime based on other fighting games. I remember one for Samurai Showdown, several for Fatal Fury, and one for Tekken. Most are OAVs, though.
Okay. Let me say this then: anime that I've seen.

Very nice. You'll have to forgive me, as I really don't know, is Sub-Zero supposed to be bigger than Scorpy? It may be just me, but Sub0 looks a little wider than Scorpion.
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:57 am

JoRoy wrote:
Dameyon wrote:
Okay. Let me say this then: anime that I've seen.

Very nice. You'll have to forgive me, as I really don't know, is Sub-Zero supposed to be bigger than Scorpy? It may be just me, but Sub0 looks a little wider than Scorpion.

Holy crap, you're right. I just checked though, and they're the same size. I just palette swapped them (a reoccuring theme through the first three 'chapters' of the whole event) but that's a crazy optical trick. I wonder what's going on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:04 am

Being that the blue is brighter, it's easier to notice the verticals, thus bringing the mind to think it is taller. Same thing goes with heads, if you make them smaller the character looks taller (or if you make the leg/torso ratio be more leg than torso, the character will look talller)
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:27 am

Magnific micros D. Glad to see them here!
Back to top Go down
JoRoy

JoRoy

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:13 pm

Dameyon wrote:
Holy crap, you're right. I just checked though, and they're the same size. I just palette swapped them (a reoccuring theme through the first three 'chapters' of the whole event) but that's a crazy optical trick. I wonder what's going on there.
You must be magic.
Kelly wrote:
Being that the blue is brighter, it's easier to notice the verticals, thus bringing the mind to think it is taller. Same thing goes with heads, if you make them smaller the character looks taller (or if you make the leg/torso ratio be more leg than torso, the character will look talller)
See, Kelly? You took away the magic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:05 am

Yikes. Sorry for the delay between posts, folks. I've been hard at work on my first novel and whatnot. Just wanted to give some people a heads up that I'm still posting stuff here. >_<
Back to top Go down
Robbie

Robbie

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:16 am

kwl cant wait for more of u talentedly* make of micros lol but yea should be good and good luck with ur novel

{dont really know if thats a word (yet lol)}
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:56 am

Wow, it's been forever. I browse around here a lot, but I don't post that often. However, I came across those nifty little banner things that folks have in their sigs and whatnot, and it reminded me of how I wanted to do my micros from now on, which was like old school Marvel Trading cards. Like this:

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 CARDFRONTtemp2D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 CARDBACKtemp2

That's the main two templates for 'em. I borrowed some stuff from the banners, which I hope no one minds. I also did these two variations, none of which are complete, 'cause I still wanna tinker with 'em.

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 FujicarddemoD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Fujicarddemo2

Not really sure what the final version for myself is gonna look like, but I do like those efforts. Anyway, I might update soon. I dunno!
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:00 am

I think its cool what you did with it but could you please ask before using my micro next time >_<

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:03 am

Credit always goes out to those whose micros I have used. I can't always tell whose stuff I've used, so if you want direct credit and I've used something you know is yours, please, lemme know.

Didn't know they were yours, mate. With thousands and thousands of micros out there, and I stay in contact with like... three guys that make 'em, it's hard to tell who does what when it's posted to the site I go to. So, you've my apologies.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:18 am

what site would that be? Because its not on ZBB's

Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:25 am

Oh, yikes, you're absolutely right. This is the bright green one, innit? This one was sent to me and I still didn't know you'd made 'em until just this moment. If I'd known, and known you had a thing for wanting people to ask, I would'a asked.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:30 am

WOW Dameyon those old school Marvel Trading cards looks really awesome, bravo.
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:33 am

Dude! I told you last night I loved those! And with the micro and layout you used is freaking AWESOME!

Also, not that this is a problem, try to remember that credit issues get sorted through private messages, per the rules. This way it prevents drama and making the board explode. Explosions are not fun, the janitor hates cleaning them.

Last edited by dracine on Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:34 am

Dameyon wrote:
Oh, yikes, you're absolutely right. This is the bright green one, innit? This one was sent to me and I still didn't know you'd made 'em until just this moment. If I'd known, and known you had a thing for wanting people to ask, I would'a asked.

Its alright you didnt know. But who is sending you the micros, just tell them to pm me or something next time

Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:46 pm

Cool card Dameyon!
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:09 am

very kool card idea Dameyon i might play around with it and see what i can make
Back to top Go down
JoRoy

JoRoy

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:20 am

Woo hoo!! Dameyons back. One of my favorite original creators.
Very cool micro, even though I'm not sure what it is.
Also, whats your novel about?
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:27 am

it's a horror novel about video games. Well, one video game, really. a gamer kid starts testing a beta copy of a yet-to-be-released video game and it starts effecting his reality, but i'm trying to write it so that you dunno if it's actually happening or if he's just going insane.
Back to top Go down
Dameyon

Dameyon

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Eeee.   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:46 am

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 2008_WC_Zealot_2_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 2008_WC_Zealot_dlmD's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 2008_WC_Zealot_3_dlm

Just something I did earlier this year. It's more of a continual modification to a Zealot I did years ago that I just keep adjusting here and there for my own sake. I cannot remember everything I borrowed from everyone, but I do know that I used Major Justice's Baroness for the boots. If there's some stuff of yours on there, lemme know, and I'll make with the credits and all that.

New edit already. I found some new parts, Strider's shin guards for a WonderWoman micro, and some shoulder pads from another micro, edited all to fit and stuff. I like this one a bit better.

Cheers,
D.
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:32 pm

Zealot looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:38 am

Beautiful work on Zealot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!   D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D's Micros of DOOOM and DESTRUCTION D:!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next