Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers

Go down 
+51
Lomeli
likexaxfury
Tempest
Kid Chaos!
ION
MrsGrizzley
Alucard
MicroManED
winterrosa
PrincessLinkette
Selficide
Genoman
Jod
Witch
IceMaiden
Kat
riddick
Mr. Q
Emissary
Necroleaf
darkclaw92
vandersonmetal
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Sir Uriel
vasile20022003
Bat Dude
Dax
Multiverse
Undefined
Da Talking Beaver
Dragonfist
Kodiak
Hyperman
bizarro_liberty_legion
JDD19and99
Spector
zackthetoken11
Zookeeper
DragonBurger
bethymay
Joebleau
Aarel
Cap
Bub
Daisuke
Cigy
Burningbird
RayneKirby
Omnis Ra
Zarus
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:56 am

Beautiful micros. I loved his two gorillas, they have the face of evil and well-chosen colors (light gray slightly Mallah and the other a darker gray). The eyes were very expressive. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:59 am

Why always Earth-3 should reduce to an evil JLA ruling the world with a few heroes created just for dying at the hands of the evil JLA?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:26 pm

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
Zarus wrote:
darkclaw92 wrote:
you should definetly make a female captain cold or a female sinestro to combat your Flash and Green Lantern. I would also love to see your Earth-11 Star Sapphire also Smile

While the Captain cold Sinestro Ideas are good with Star Sapphire it's a rare case of more or less the same as the only major change I've so far made is to her preference. Wink

Will you make female versions of John Stewart, Guy Gardner and Kyle Rayner?
Eventually But I've got many characters to do.

Why always Earth-3 should reduce to an evil JLA ruling the world with a few heroes created just for dying at the hands of the evil JLA?
I'm sorry could please retype and clarify?

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Beautiful micros. I loved his two gorillas, they have the face of evil and well-chosen colors (light gray slightly Mallah and the other a darker gray). The eyes were very expressive. Congratulations.

Thanks for your kind words.
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:07 am

Now what was my main theme? confused Oh I remember making TV Micros! As such I've uploaded these from the newest Avengers TV Show:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Hank_Pym_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Ant_Man_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Giant_Man_Zarus
Dr. Hank Pym, Pym as Ant Man, Pym as Giant Man

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Black_Panther_Zarus
Black Panther

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Captain_America_1_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Captain_America_2_Zarus
Captain America with and without his shield

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Wasp_Zarus
Wasp

And as a nice addition,the TV version of Static with and without his coat.
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Static_2_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Static_1_Zarus

I hope these go over well. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:15 am

groovy work
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:52 pm

The Avengers and Static look great
very cool Zarus
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:42 am

Wasp looks really beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:39 am

I was just looking through the archive when I found this little gem Shocked :

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 ZarusTaryn-MFD

All I can say is thanks Emissary, this is a great honor!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Fantastic!

Bizarro you do realize that I didn't make this and that I was thanking Emissary for the nice gesture?
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Zarus wrote:
Fantastic!

Bizarro you do realize that I didn't make this and that I was thanking Emissary for the nice gesture?

It was implicit!

Emissary really deserves a heap of congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Awww shucks fellas. Gonna make me blush here. lol Glad you liked it Zarus.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Ragxxi29Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Fastes10Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Rag_xx21Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Em_s_f10Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 I_vote11Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Emi10Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Em_zps05e308ce Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:09 am

I have been busy on a special project I won't go into here, but I have come up with a pair of heroes who regularly fight two members of The Crime Cartel:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Roboto_Zarus
Roboto: Officer John Corbin was one of the bravest officers of the Metropolis Police Department. He was will to do what ever it took to stop criminals, he even took on Ultraman a few times and survived. However, John's luck ran out when, during an attempt to protect people from the original Man of Iron, he was crushed by a falling beam. Lexor, who was there fighting Ultraman rushed the officer to the doctors but it was too late. Feeling he owned Corbin for all the times he helped him, Luthor with the help of his fellow scientist Professor Emmet Vale, restored John after a fashion. Lexor had built a robotic body for his ally Einstein, but since John's needs were more immediately urgent, let him use it. The body way covered in a special synthetic skin substitute Lexor had developed for burn victims, and altered to look as much as John as possible. Only the eyes and a circular door in the middle of his chest told otherwise. When John awoke in his new form, he was furious, but not at the armored hero. Lexor had done what he could to save him, it was Ultraman who had nearly ended his life, and John was more determined then ever to bring him to justice. Now renamed Roboto, John has begun a crusade against crime. Powered by a chunk of Kryptonite hidden in the circular chamber in his chest, Roboto's new body is faster and stronger the most people in the city. His eyes can even shoot the deadly radiation as a type of laser vision. This make Roboto the perfect warrior to help drive off Ultraman whenever possible. Now thanks to his new form, he can do even more to protect the people of the city. Only time will tell however, if Lexor can give him a truly human form again.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Enigma_Zarus
Enigma: Edward Nashton was always brilliant student. Even at a young age, his teachers noticed a real aptitude of problem solving and puzzles. It was a bit of a surprised therefore, when Edward revealed he wanted to be a policeman. To him it was a perfect choice, using his keen analytical mind to solve cases and protect the people of Gotham. As part of his goal, Edward practice martial arts, track, gymnastics, and weight lifting to get his body into peak physical condition for his future job. Eventually Edward went to the police academy and graduated at the top of his class. However even on Earth 3, Gotham was a difficult city to live in for an honest cop. Eventually Owlman, who had seen Nashton as a threat, framed him for accepting bribes. Knowing he'd be killed in jail, Edward had no choice but to go underground. Angry at the state of the city, yet wanting to do something Edward walked the docks one night to figure out what to do. There in a warehouse on the pier he found one of Owlman secret money stashes. Down to his last dollar and furious at the Dark Knave for ruining his life, Edward stole several million in an old garbage bag. He had the sense however to take the precaution to arrange the money so the theft wouldn't be noticeable for several weeks. The point was moot however as Jester arrived ten minutes later and burned the building to the ground so as to slow Owlman up. Seeing Jester gave Edward an idea. If he couldn't save the city within the law, he would work outside it. Using the stolen money, Edward gather various materials and set up shop in an warehouse that once was owned by a company that made games and puzzles. Soon he was ready to set out as the human puzzle that would ruin Owlman, Enigma! To keep family safe and to add an air mystery to his guise, Edward has severed all ties to his past. When operating in public he uses the alias Carl Otis Nundrum, a humble janitor. Armed with various puzzling weapons and tools, most criminal only know they've been attack by Enigma by the bruises and a riddle or puzzle left behind by the hero. With no outside help, Edward will often take money from criminal operations like illegal gambling or drug deals as "donations from the community". Despite his mysterious air, the people of Gotham city sleep more soundly knowing this hero's on patrol.

Well that's it for now! Hopefully I'll have more later. TTFN!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:02 pm

bravo Bravo!!! bravo
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Like Emissary, undeadjedi just redesigned my avatar:
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Zaru
An amusing addition. I think it will be fun to use after Valentine's day is over.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:08 am

At the request of Undeadjedi I did one of him:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Undeadjedi_Zarus

The idea is he's now a member of the Academy of Micro-hero Creators!. Again thanks to Daisuke for the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: International Crime Cartel   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Well it's taken a bit of research, But I've finished my own Earth 3 version of the JLI! I give you the Global Crime Cartel:

Global Crime Cartel: Power draws people who wish it for themselves. With the formation of the Crime Cartel other criminals hungered for the power of they possessed. When it looked like Ultraman and Owlman were taken out by Blight and Ragnarök a new villain called Meltdown saw his chance to take over the Cartel. The defeats didn't take, and he was temporally driven off. Angry he soon discovered other villains in the world who also wanted power. Picking five who would even the playing field he formed the Global Crime Cartel. The plan was to once the "founders" were elminated they would expand the Cartel's operation across the world. the members are:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Earth_3_Meltdown_Zarus
Meltdown: Nathaniel Adam was an Air Force Pilot who had been arrested for treason. He had been selling secrets to a group who wished to overturn the government in favor of a military-based dictatorship. As an alternative to execution, he is invited to participate in a military experiment with little chance of survival, in exchange for a presidential pardon. The experiment involves testing the hull of a crashed alien ship's durability by exploding a nuclear weapon under it. As it turns out it was the ship was the very same ship used by the baby Ultraman a few months before. Adam survives as the metal melts into his body and the excess energy throws him forward in time to the future where Ultraman is all grown up and ruling the Crime Cartel. Everyone had assumed that Nathaniel Adam had died on the day of the experiment, so his presidential pardon was never issued and the current government refuses to acknowledge the previous administration's promised pardon. Seizing the opportunity at hand, the government uses the outstanding murder/treason charges against Adam to blackmail him into acting as a government-controlled superhero, but he had other ideas. As soon as Adams learned how to control his powers he killed his would-be handlers and allowed one to live just log enough to etch a "costume" on his metal skin. He soon stepped out at the villain Meltdown. After his failed attempt to rule the Cartel failed, he gathered other criminals who were able to hurt specific members of the Cartel. With his powers of Invulnerability due to metallic skin, superhuman strength, speed and endurance, flight, durability, and the ability to generate any kind of radiation, which includes Kryptonite and Red Sun Radiation, he plans to take out the Man of Iron himself. Whether he will succeeded remains to be seen.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Earth_3_Scarab_Zarus
Scarab: Growing up, Ted was extraordinarily bright. He was good at science, business, and everything else he tried. In college, he received degrees in Physics, English Lit, and Theoretical Mathematics. He considered joining his father's business, Kord Omniversal Research and Development, Inc, of Chicago, but decided to go in another direction. His archeology teacher Dan Garrett, had an ancient scarab he had stolen in Bialya. Ted planned on seeing if the scarab really had powers, and to use them for evil ends. However, the government took the beetle from him as it was to be returned. In the course of the attack, Dan was fatally wounded and asked Ted to avenge him. Angered that he had loss his chance to use a valuable weapon he turned to his genius and the fortune he had made with insider trading he built an advance suit of Battle Armor using technology he stole from bronze beetle. With this and various other deadly insect based weapons, he stepped out as the evil Scarab. Meltdown soon discovered him and the fact he had resources rivaling Owlman, better weapons, and a mind for evil and welcomed into his Global Crime Cartel. With strength the near equal of an insect the size of a man, the power of flight and solar powered lasers, Scarab has all he needs to take on the Dark Knave.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Earth_3_Gladiator_Zarus
Gladiator: Guy Gardner had always been his family's golden child, while his brother had been an honest cop, Guy had become a corporal in the army. He was soon chosen for a experiment involving a scarab taken from a criminal scientist. The government and Gardner didn't expect two things fouling up the experiment. One was the alien blood hidden in Gardner's family for centuries, the other was Ares who wanted another disciple. Thanks to the war god's meddling, the scarab had an odd effect on Guy. Guy soon gained the ability to generate various weapons from his arms. These ranged from simple knives and cudgels to advance alien blasters. Unfortunately it also turned him into a calm but evil fiend who wanted to rule. With his new powers he allied himself with Meltdown and his Global Crime Cartel as the villain Gladiator. What no one knows is he's a test for Superwoman. If he wins it proves she's not worthy to serve Ares, if she wins she's proves she still has what it takes. Either way Ares wins and can manipulate the Cartel.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Earth_3_Inferno_Zarus
Inferno: Beatriz da Costa was a Brazilian showgirl in an illegal cabana when she discovered a talent that would bring her more money then dancing on stage. During a raid Bea was attack by a pair of bully police and she ignited them. She discovered she had the power of Pyrokinesis, but where it came from she didn't know or care. To her it was a chance to gain power and prestige. Once Bea practice enough she discovered the full range of her flames and started to call herself Inferno. When Meltdown discovered her he found someone useful. Not only could her flames potentially hurt the Martian, but she along his other discovery, Frostbite, would make excellent arm candy when it was over. What he doesn't know is the Inferno is planning a coup with Frostbite when they victory is complete and they don't need him anymore.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Earth_3_Professor_Spectrum_Zarus
Professor Spectrum: Kimiyo Hoshi was a astronomer at an observatory in Japan that had lost her job due to her running an illegal casino in the large warehouse the observatory used to hold components for the telescope. Looking for a way to make money and get back at them for their foolish belief in things like "morality" and the law, she went to America. While their she became acquainted with a pair of scientist named Arthur Light and Jacob Finlay. The pair had found some of Limelight's old note and using them as a basis, the pair had developed a range of advanced light based technology. They planed on patenting the more benign items to fund their plan to use the more dangerous items to stop the various villains that attacked their world. However Light and Finlay didn't count on Hoshi charming them into showing her all their secrets and then killing them. Using these secret she created a special suit that gave her a full range of light based powers. She soon started robbing banks as the villainess Professor Spectrum. During one of these robberies she ran into Meltdown who offered her a place in his Global Crime Cartel. With her powers Hoshi is easily able to take on Power Ring, but was once asked why she didn't just patent the items to make a fortune. Her response was "Why give people a power for a little money, when I can use the power to get all the money I want!"

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Earth_3_Frostbite_Zarus
Frostbite: Sigrid Nansen was a woman who believed in big risk for big profit. As such she volunteered for an experiment funded by the Norwegian government to duplicate the abilities of a legendary tribe of Ice-people; the experiment was a success, though as a side-effect Sigrid's skin was permanently turned a pale blue. However she had no sense of patriotism and like Nathaniel Adam killed the scientist shortly afterward with cold efficiency. She soon headed for warmer climates where she could use her powers as the evil Frostbite to create a cold wave of terror in her victims. She soon ran across the Global Crime Cartel who were looking for a member to take out Johnny Quick. While she eagerly joined the group she was disgusted by the idea of being Meltdown's woman along with Inferno. The two ladies had become practically sisters, and didn't like the idea of having to "be with" their evil womanizing leader. As such the pair have planned to seal him in a specially designed cell when the original Crime Cartel are gone forever. Afterward they plan on ruling as the Queens of the world.

Well that's it for now. And don't worry Max Lord will appear in the tale soon enough. For now I like the idea of keeping it vague whether or not this team really can take on the originals. It makes for better storytelling. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Well, it's taken a lot of research and a bit of time due to my flu, but I now present to you: Freedom International!

Freedom International: When Maxwell Lord was attacked by Meltdown he knew he would have to stop the fiend and his new Global Crime Cartel. But he knew he would need allies Thanks to his connections with H.I.V.E. Max found a group of heroes with the power to give the Cartel trouble and hopefully bring them in. The members are:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Earth_3_Phantom_Zarus
Phantom: Maxwell Lord was the latest member of the the FBI when he discovered the experiment done thirty years ago. He saw Adam as a chance to bring down the evil Ultraman and his ilk for good. However he didn't know the newly christened Meltdown's past and watched in horror as he killed all but him who he used to etch the new "costume" on him. Thanks to some lead shielding Maxwell was able to avoid the killing blow Adams used on him. This impressed the heads of the newly formed H.I.V.E. and offered him a way to even the odds. Alec Rois, one of their top scientists, had made a special costume that would allow Lord to be able to fight Meltdown. The suit would allow him to become intangible as well as teleport over long distances, fire bolts of energy and fly through the air. Taking the suit, Lord soon called himself the Phantom and began to chase after Meltdown. When the evil villain formed the Global Crime Cartel, Phantom's leaders had him gather allies which soon became Freedom International. How long before Phantom can take down the Nuclear Monster, if he can, remains to be seen.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Earth_3_Echo_Zarus
Echo: Nestled in the mountains of south eastern Europe lies the tiny Balkan nation of Modora. Modora was sealed off from the rest of the world by Fando the Mad, a leader who believed Modora should be frozen in its past. He burned bridges and barricaded roads to the outside world while making all decisions for his countrymen. One man, Bito Wladon, was determined to change that. Wladon's parents were deaf, which was a mark of Satan to the superstitious Modorans. By Modoran beliefs, they were not to be killed or hurt, they were to be shunned. Young Bito was a pariah as well, even though he could hear, he was the son of deaf parents. The cruel actions of his community built a desire to bring justice to Modora for the sake of his parents. Bito Wladon would hide from the rest of the world in a barn, in which he one day discovered a cache of books, hidden by his peddler grandfather against the orders of Fando.

Bito Wladon embarked on a brilliant career working on the mastery of sound. By using an invention of his, the "nucleo sonic motor" which could use any sound source to power it, Wladon discovered he could nullify gravity or concentrate sound as a destructive force. As talented as he was, Wladon used sound as a means to help his people. His patriotism to Modora had made him see the evil Fando as a dangerous man. Believing the nation needed to be free, Wladon chose to help Modora by supplying the rebels with weapons based on supersonic energy. Unfortunately, his homeland was not technologically advanced enough to support his efforts. Wladon was slipped out of Modora for the United States. Many of the items he needed were classified equipment, so Wladon joined H.I.V.E. to get the resources for his sonic weapons. In exchange for the technology, he agree to help Phantom in stopping the Global Crime Cartel so as to protect the world. Fashioning a costume as wellas special sonic gauntlets, Wladon became the hero Echo, so name because due to his sonic shielding power, he could bounce an enemy's attack back at them. Wladon plans to have Freedom International join him in freeing Modora when the Cartel is no more. When that will happen remains to be seen.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Earth_3_Huntress_Zarus
Huntress: Artemis Crock was the only daughter of Lawrence Crock, the famous Sportsman. Naturally the daughter of the hero was a tomboy with a passion for hunting. The only problem was that hunting was too easy for the girl named after the Goddess of the Hunt. This was due to Artemis being born with enhanced senses, strength and speed equal to that of any predator in the wild. Growing up hearing her father's of his days as a hero, gave her a solution to her problem. She would hunt a prey that not only could challenge her, but would do the world some good to be rid of, criminals. Armed with only a crossbow, Artemis became the Huntress, the predator of villains. Having a sense of fair play like her father, Huntress would catch criminals not kill them. Her actions soon drew Phantom to her with the offer to join something greater. Huntress soon joined Freedom International, since she knew it was always safer to hunt with a group.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Earth_3_Stella_Zarus
Stella: Stacy Macklin was reject of the astronaut program at NASA due to her connections to a famous crime family as a mafia princess. Angry at the organization that shunned her, Stacy joined the family business, overseeing crime that had to due with advanced technology. Eventually she discovered a lead case that was heading to STAR Labs from NASA. Curious at what was being sent she opened it and was exposed to radiation from a piece of comet that had fallen to earth. When she awoke she was in the hospital under heavy guard. Stacy was then approached by Maxwell Lord and told she had gained power from the stone and had two choices: either go to jail, or join his new team and do some good for a change. The rock had affected Stacy's mind as well as her body, she felt great remorse for what she had done and agreed. She soon discovered that her powers were over gravity, she could attract and repel objects, fly and even create tidal waves if she wanted. Since her powers came from the stars, Stacy became Stella, the mistress of gravity. Now as a member of Freedom International, Stella does all she can to undo the sort of evil she herself once commited.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Earth_3_Megabot_Zarus
Megabot: Conrad Carapax was the assistant of Jarvis Kord, Uncle of Ted Kord alias Scarab. Unlike Ted, Jarvis was man of nobility and was working on a set of robots built for the betterment of mankind. Unfortunately Scarab and the other members of the Global Crime Cartel broke in to steal Jarvis desighs for an army of robots in order to rule the world. In the melee, Conrad was fatally wounded by Scarab. Jarvis had no choice but to digitally transfer the mind of his assistant into a robot he had kept hidden from their attackers. Angry at what had become of him, Conrad asked Jarvis to modify his new body so he could stop his evil nephew and bring him and his allies to justice. Reluctantly Jarvis did as Conrad asked and soon Megabot was born. It was during one of his attacks on the Cartel that Megabot met Freedom International. Soon the armed bot was part of a team that hoped to find a way to return him to the human condition. But for now Megabot is proud to be defending freedom as what he is.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Earth_3_Professor_Ferrous_Zarus
Professor Ferrous: Dr. Neal Emerson was the world's leading expert on electromagnetism. Looking to make good money he started working for the government on developing a weapon based on electromagnetism pulses so as to disable the enemy's weapons. The end result was Emerson being changed by his experiment so much he gained the ability to manipulate and channel magnetic fields. Instead of making a weapon, he became a weapon for justice. Having become a patriot due to his exposure to the fields, Emerson put together an Iron lined costume and became Professor Ferrous and immediatly joined Freedom International. Thanks to his powers Ferrous can fly, create force fields, and even shoot bolts of lighting at his enemies. All in all Emerson finds his new job very attractive.

Well that's it for now, as I have other projects to work on. I hope to add more micro's later. But for now enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Q

Mr. Q

Scorpio Horse
Registration date : 2011-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:39 am

Cool additions.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Thank you Mr. Q I just finished a project for a friend on the Power Rangers Fan Forum, Dax knows who I'm speaking about. Since I was please with how it came out I though I'd Post it here to show you all as well. I give the Micros of Power Rangers Lightning Force!:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Yellow_Lightning_Ranger_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Red_Lightning_Ranger_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Blue_Lightning_Ranger_Zarus
The Red, Blue, and Yellow Lightning Rangers

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Silver_Eagle_Ranger_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Silver_Hawk_Ranger_Zarus
The Silver Eagle and Hawk Rangers

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Platinum_Falcon_Thunder_Ranger_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Gold_Phoenix_Thunder_Ranger_Zarus
The Platinum Falcon and Gold Phoenix Thunder Rangers

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Diamond_Thunder_Ranger_Zarus
And The Evil Diamond Thunder Ranger!

I hope to here how these are. Later!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Very good their new micros. The Power Rangers are even better, with many details and very well done. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:47 am

I've been think about a new project to work on when I got an amusing idea I hope to show. Like the Danny Phantom I made a while back I hope to make various versions of characters like the Justice League and the Avengers, but in original costumes or looks similar to how they normally have, but with a few touches of my own. I hope to add these to my gallery soon.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Mr. Q wrote:
Cool additions.

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:09 am

Thanks! I found a new (well to me) heroine that has caught my eye. So I've taken a shot at making a micro of her. I give you Black Scorpion:
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Black_Scorpion_Zarus
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:39 am

I remember that tv series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next