Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers

Go down 
+51
Lomeli
likexaxfury
Tempest
Kid Chaos!
ION
MrsGrizzley
Alucard
MicroManED
winterrosa
PrincessLinkette
Selficide
Genoman
Jod
Witch
IceMaiden
Kat
riddick
Mr. Q
Emissary
Necroleaf
darkclaw92
vandersonmetal
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Sir Uriel
vasile20022003
Bat Dude
Dax
Multiverse
Undefined
Da Talking Beaver
Dragonfist
Kodiak
Hyperman
bizarro_liberty_legion
JDD19and99
Spector
zackthetoken11
Zookeeper
DragonBurger
bethymay
Joebleau
Aarel
Cap
Bub
Daisuke
Cigy
Burningbird
RayneKirby
Omnis Ra
Zarus
55 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:17 am

Hello I thought I start my new gallery with my new Halloween costume and A micro of Egghead from the 60's Batman:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Trooper_Tyran Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Egghead_Zarus

Hope you like them.

Last edited by Zarus on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:28 am

Very nice and welcome to the board.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:24 pm

nice job

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Rayneb10Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelZarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Kat-sprite-blackpumaZarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers RyadoneZarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:09 pm

great start
welcoma aboard
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:39 am

Thanks but I felt those two weren't enough to show what kind of Micro's I about so I pulled a few old ones out of my vault for display here:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Captain_Black_01_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Captain_Black_02_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Tohru_Zarus
Captain Black and Tohru from 'Jackie Chan Adventures',

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Clock_King_Zarus
Clock King from 'Batman the Animated Series',

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Condor_Zarus
El Condor from the Stan Lee animated movie of the same name,

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Danny_Fenton_01_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Danny_Fenton_02_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Danny_Fenton_03_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Danny_Phantom_01_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Danny_Phantom_02_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Dani_Phantom_Zarus
Danny Fenton/Phantom and his 'cousin' Dani Phantom from the Nicktoon 'Danny Phantom',

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Green_Luthor_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Wonder_Cheetah_Zarus
Lex Luthor and Cheetah from an episode of 'Challenge of the Super Friends',

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Kim_Possible_01_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Kim_Possible_02_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Kim_Possible_03_ZarusZarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Monique_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Bonnie_Rockwaller_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Monkey_Fist_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Monkey_Ninja_Zarus
Kim, Bonnie, Monique, Monkey Fist, and one of his Monkey Ninjas from 'Kim Possible,

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Usagi_Tsukino_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Sailor_Moon_Zarus
and last but not least Usagi Tsukino and her alter-ego from 'Sailor Moon.

As you can plainly see, I tend to focus on television micro's, cartoons being my preference. I hope you enjoy these!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:47 am

very nice updates

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Rayneb10Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelZarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Kat-sprite-blackpumaZarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers RyadoneZarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Awards_zpsab107532
Back to top Go down
Cigy

Cigy

Female
Capricorn Dog
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:33 am

nice cool job can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
http://darkqueencallisto.deviantart.com
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:42 am

Pretty groovy though Tohru wears dark blue almost black, not brown.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:04 pm

I was taking liberties so sue me. *Wink*
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:30 pm

so we ave a cartoon maker here...? great
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:46 pm

Wow, really great work here, zarus. i like how you edited monkeyfist to actually look like a monkey!

and i just saw that "History of the Superfriends" episode,
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: More Danny Phantom   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:32 pm

Since I'm still new here I'm still just uploading for the moment, this time it's some more of the Danny Phantom micro's I made:
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Ember_Zarus
Ember McLain,

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Valerie_Gray_1_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Future_Valerie_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Valerie_Gray_2_Zarus
Valerie Gray in her various Ghost hunting costumes (the middle one's her future self from 'The Ultimate Enemy'),

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Jack_Fenton_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Maddie_Fenton_01_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Maddie_Fenton_02_Zarus
Jack and Maddie Fenton,

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Vlad_Masters_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Vlad_Plasmius_Zarus
Vlad Masters, Alias Vlad Plasmius,

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Penelope_Spectra_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Spectra_Energy_Zarus
Penelope Spectra in human and energy form,

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Sam_Manson_Zarus
and of course Danny's true love Sam Manson.

I hope respond to some others' work as as post some more of my own very soon.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: The Megafic   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:13 am

The Megafic is now started as well as few stories for background. The address is Here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1404412/Zarus_Tyran

I hope you enjoy reading how a kid goes from this:
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Chad_Finletter_Zarus

To this!
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Shadow_Khan_1_Zarus

And he's just the beginning, Check out some of his rogue's Gallery:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Iron_Lord_Zarus
Iron Lord

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Manslayer_Zarus
Manslayer

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Congo_Zarus
Congo

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Dark_Gauntlet_Zarus
Dark Gauntlet

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Manticore_Zarus
Manticore

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Wyvern_Zarus
and his Arch-Enemy Wyvern!

With the exception of the kid these are all original creations of mine. So feel free to comment.
Back to top Go down
Cap

Cap

Male
Cancer Dog
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:17 am

Nice stuff. Looking forward to more
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:03 pm

great updates, Zarus

Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:59 pm

Groovy stuff
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: The Horror Show   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:46 am

I was saving these for Season two of my stories. But I felt they were too creepy not to post. I give you the Horror Show:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Alucard Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Banshee Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers DrVictor Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Hotep-Ra Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Wolfsbane
From Left to right: Alucard, Banshee, Dr. Victor, Hotep-Ra, and Wolfsbane.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:31 am

Nice job man!
Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:15 am

Scary job, zarus
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Crime Syndicate and a simple weapon   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:34 am

Hello everyone. Sorry but I've been busy with other projects. I've just finished my own version of the Crime Syndicate of the Anti-matter Universe which I've Posted here:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Martian_Mankiller_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Power_Ring_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Superwoman_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Ultraman_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Owlman_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Johnny_Quick_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Lady_Eagle_Zarus
From left to right: Martian Mankiller, Power Ring, Superwoman, Ultraman, Owlman, Johnny Quick, and Lady Eagle.

When I made the last one I renamed her since I thought Bloodwing didn't suit her. In addition I've tried my hand at making weapons and to start small I've made a simple two Simple Maces which are posted here:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Mace_1_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Mace_2_Zarus

I Made them for Lady Eagle but felt she looked fine as is. If anyone wants to add them to the templates section, be my guest. Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:39 am

nice batch
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Moon Princess   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:30 am

Hello! I've noticed a few people have done Sailor Moon, but not her past self so I added her to the list:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Princess_Serenity_Zarus
Princess Serenity as pretty as a picture. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
bethymay

bethymay

Female
Gemini Pig
Location : In your computer...watching...waiting...grinning...
Image Software : Hurray for MS paint
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:41 am

Sweeeeet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:20 am

That is some nice stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:17 am

I saw the most recent 'Harry Potter' trailer, and thought why not due micros for Harry, not based on the movies, but on the books as we envision the characters. To start I did one on he-who-shall- not-be-named (and no, I'm not referring to George W. Bush) and a standard Male and Female Death Eater.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Female_Death_Eater_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Male_Death_Eater_Zarus
A male and Female Death Eater
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Voldemort_without_wand_Zarus
Lord Voldemort
I hope you enjoy these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next