Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers

Go down 
+51
Lomeli
likexaxfury
Tempest
Kid Chaos!
ION
MrsGrizzley
Alucard
MicroManED
winterrosa
PrincessLinkette
Selficide
Genoman
Jod
Witch
IceMaiden
Kat
riddick
Mr. Q
Emissary
Necroleaf
darkclaw92
vandersonmetal
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Sir Uriel
vasile20022003
Bat Dude
Dax
Multiverse
Undefined
Da Talking Beaver
Dragonfist
Kodiak
Hyperman
bizarro_liberty_legion
JDD19and99
Spector
zackthetoken11
Zookeeper
DragonBurger
bethymay
Joebleau
Aarel
Cap
Bub
Daisuke
Cigy
Burningbird
RayneKirby
Omnis Ra
Zarus
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Two Captains   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:29 am

Hello again. I just thought I'd take a break from Earth Three to show a pair of Captains I've just finished:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Captain_Sivana_Zarus
The first is Captain Sivana from Batman: the Brave and the Bold

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Captain_Zarus
And of course my self as Captain Zarus.

I hope you all find these as funny as I do
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Great Earth-3 heroes.

Any chance of seeing an evil Aquaman and good Black Manta?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Earth 3 Marvels   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:12 am

As I mentioned in a Saloon post, the Superwoman in the new Justice League movie is not meant to be Wonder Woman's opposite, but Mary Marvels! Shocked This gave me an Idea for my next Earth 3 villains: I give you the Wonder Family:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_Captain_Wonder_Zarus
Captain Wonder: Young Billy Batson, was a young street punk who used a small newsstand as a cover for his job as a lookout for a local gambling ring. The gang however never expected the police to raid the place from the rear of the building rather then the front. Hearing the commotion, Billy took off soon followed by a detective who had deduced his role. Heading down into subway system, Billy lost down a side tunnel. While looking for a way out he discovered an odd Chamber with a throne. Lighting a brazier for more light Bill met the spirit of the Dark Wizard Shazam. Long ago Shazam terrorized the ancient world with his faithful champion, Forceful Amen. however Amen soon bout of conscience and fought his master. The battle trapped Shazam in his castle, now only able to appear as a specter. He told Billy he would grant him great power if he became his new champion and free him. Billy agreed but first asked for the power first, it was then he was told to say the wizard's name. Upon saying "Shazam" Billy was transformed into the villain Captain Wonder. However upon receiving this power the evil captain snuffed out the brazier, send the wizard back to his prison before he could remove it. With the wizards power, Captain Wonder plans on forming his own evil cartel from behind the scenes. After all, who'd suspect a harmless child?

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_Lady_Wonder_Zarus
Lady Wonder: Mary Baston was just Billy's tag-a-long twin sister until he shared with her the secret of where he was going when he left the orphanage. Hoping for a little back-up from the only person he trusted he revealed his secret identity as Captain Wonder. Impressed she said the wizard's name as well, and was similarly transformed. The pair guessed that since they were twins, the dark wizard's spell had effected both of them. She then took the role of Lady Wonder, and now uses the cover of being the evil moll of the Captain. What Billy doesn't know is Mary secretly plans to someday take out her brother to rule the empire alone. Until then she'll just keep playing all sweetness.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_Captain_Wonder_Jr_Zarus
Captain Wonder Jr.: Frederick "Freddie" Freeman was a fellow orphan at the orphanage the Bastons were stuck at. A bit of a bully he would constantly pick on the younger Billy while admire his other identity, Captain Wonder, for the power he possessed. One day Billy discovered he could give a portion of his power to someone else. Getting a evil idea Bill transformed into Captain Wonder and approached Freddie. The Captain then made the same sort of offer the wizard Shazam made to him, only this time it worked as planed. After saying his Idol's name, he became Captain Wonder Jr., a teen version of the villain. Wonder Jr. is now often sent on missions Captain Wonder doesn't feel requires his attention. Freddie enjoys his new power, but suspects a similar "password", as he calls it, is also responsible for the other Wonders powers and hopes to discover it so he can be the only Wonder and rule alone. Billy, meanwhile, enjoys the irony that while Freddie may still pick on him in the small world of the orphanage, it's the other way round in the real world.

And so there you are. I'm not interested in Sivana so much as Black Adam, so I'll hopefully return with an Earth 3 version of his family next time.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Wonderful job (no pun intended).
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:25 pm

I like the child gangster angle on the Wonders.

Only one Wonder can rule with an iron fist.

Watch out Captain Wonder!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: White Amen and Family   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:40 am

Thank you bizarro. Now I've Just finished the family of heroes that battle the evil Wonders but first.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_Shazam_Zarus
Here's Earth 3's Shazam. While I normally give a short description with the picture, I figured since he's not seen much what written with the Wonders is enough. And now to get things started:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_White_Amen_Zarus
White Amen: Amen was once a simple farmer from a village in Egypt millennia ago. When the evil wizard Shazam came to the village with the intention of destroying it, Amen pleaded for it to be spared. Shazam saw the bravery in the man as well as a dark glimmer he hope to use, so he agreed to spare the village if Amen would serve him. With great reluctance Amen agreed. The dark wizard then told him to speak his name, When Amen did he gained a costume similar to the one worn by the future Captain Wonder, except without a cape. He was then called Forceful Amen, the dark champion of Shazam. While in his service Amen did terrible things, but tried to secretly help people whenever he could. When Shazam discovered this he had Amen's village burned to the ground in order to teach him to do only what was evil. This was the final straw, Forceful Amen confronted his master in a violent battle. By then end Amen had trapped the dark wizard in his castle in the Rock of Eternity, while Shazam appear to kill him in retaliation. In reality, the blast knocked Amen into the future. Seeing this strange world in his mortal form, he summoned his powers to try to return to the past. This time, however, his costume was now white where it had been black, and yellow where it had been red. Before he could get over his surprise he saw the replacement Shazam never got to use, Captain Wonder. See the evil the new "champion" was capable of, Amen decided to remain and protect this strange new world. Now known as White Amen he seeks to bring down the evil captain. In order to keep from being discovered, he has gained a job as the humble janitor of the WHIZ Radio station as Theo Adam. He has since gained a family and hopes to someday retire in peace.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_Nubia_Zarus
Nubia: Adrianna Tomaz was born and raised in Egypt. Fascinated by ancient cultures of the area, she once when on a expedition with Dr. Barbara Ann Minerva, the future Tigress. While studying the ancient ruins of Nubia, Adrianna discovered and odd jeweled scarab. Since it was so new looking and untouched by the desert, Dr. Minerva assumed it had been dropped by a tourist and allowed her to keep it. When she later appeared in Fawcett City, for her new job as a professor of Egyptology, She saw the heroic White Amen fighting the evil Wonder family. It was then she started rubbing her lucky scarab and wished for the power to help the noble hero. It was this heartfelt wish that allowed her to activate the scarab and allowed Adrianna to gain great powers rivaling that of any of the Wonders or White Amen. Her wish granted, she joined the fight and helped drive off the criminal family. She soon joined White Amen in his adventures as the heroine Nubia, named for the people she thinks made the scarab. Now to activate it she simple rubs it and says "By the powers of scarab I am Nubia!" and she transforms. Recently she has learned of White Amen and have become engaged. Together she hopes to bring down the evil Wonders and perhaps other threats, like the Crime Cartel.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_Horus_Zarus
Horus: Amon Tomaz is the nephew of Adrianna Tomaz. When his parents where killed in a training exercise, he was immediately adopted by his aunt and moved to America. Often he would see Adrianna and her boyfriend Theo running off for odd reasons but couldn't understand why. One day while leaving school he came across a battle between Captain Wonder and Lady Wonder against White Amen and Nubia. As the tide turned in favor of the heroes, the evil captain grabbed Amon and used him for a hostage. When Amen and Nubia backed off however, Captain Wonder began to crush the boy in his arms. While Amen was able to stop him, the attempt had mortally wounded Amon. While in the hospital, Amen and Nubia revealed their secret identities to the young boy. They soon discovered that Amon was dying from his injuries. Seeing no other option Amen gave a portion of his powers to Amon. Now by saying his mentors name Amon becomes the teen hero Horus, named after his favorite Egyptian god. While powerfully and active as Horus, Amon has lost the use of his legs in his normal form and must sit in a wheelchair. Amon dosn't mind much as he has regained a family and will help them protect the city from the Wonders and whoever else tries to do evil there.

Well there you are. I dont know who I'll do next but I'm sure it will be fun. In the meantime I hope to see evil and good opposites of characters from othe comic universes such as Marvel, or Image. Later!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 am

Excellent!

Could you do an evil Aquaman and good Black Manta?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Earth 3 Under The Sea   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:59 am

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
Excellent! Could you do an evil Aquaman and good Black Manta?

Well I was going to do a different group of DC characters next, but I just love a challenge. So here you go:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_Baracuda_Zarus
Barracuda: Born Orin of the city of Poseidonis, he was a rare mutant marked by an odd skin and hair pigmentation. Believing him to be a creature of some great evil the people of the city demanded that he be killed for the sake of the people. However the boy's mother, Queen Atlanna, had one of her hand maidens to take her son and hide him in a cave near a local pearl beds until she could calm the crowds. While she did this a great sea-quake struck the city killing everyone in it. The hand maiden, not knowing what had happen, remain guarding the child until she devoured by a shark that was in the area. Not long afterward, a team of pearl divers hear the cries of the now orphaned prince. Naturally they were perplexed at the sight of what looked like an alien child who could breath underwater. They soon took him to a government research center where he spent the next twenty-five years being studied. Named Arthur by the scientist, the military had taken over the project in the hopes of creating a legion of men like him for use in war. Their plans were interrupted by the Crime Cartel who broke in to steal whatever technology they could find. In the confusion Arthur had escaped. Naturally he headed for the ocean where he felt he would be safe. As he traveled the ocean he found the long forgotten ruins of Poseidonis, his old home. Having long ago learned how two read from the scientist he soon learned his origins from his late mother's journal. Arthur soon became angry at the people who rejected him, but he was more angry with the surface world. It was they who in their ignorance treated him like a science project. He decided he would become a pirate of the sea in order to fund research into making more people like him so he could someday sink the surface world beneath the waves. He then took the name of Barracuda, his favorite fish, and set about his plans. Recently he lost most of his right arm to ironically the same shark that kill the handmaiden who saved him. He has since replaced it with a cyber-arm he discovered in the ruins of one of his peoples old hospitals. He has had it modified to be filled with different weapons to serve him well in his sinister plans.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_Devil_Ray_Zarus
Devil Ray: Dr. Ray Steward, a cousin of the evil John Steward, was famed scientist and oceanographer. He had come to view the ocean as the last frontier left on earth to explore before they could truly search the heavens. He was one of a group of scientist who were developing a new scuba prototype for that purpose. But the team had not counted on the evil Barracuda coming to destroy their work so as to prevent man from surviving his own plans for them. Ray survived by escaping into the sewers with the prototype. Having overheard the evil pirate's plans to destroy the surface world he knew he had to do something. taking the gear home, he finished perfecting it, while adding basic weapons he had developed for the military. He soon took to the oceans as the heroic Devil Ray, the fish he felt closest to. In order to fight his evil foe Ray is almost completely reliant on his suit, which can handle the deepest pressure and coldest temperature. It's even fitted with a device designed to break down water into hydrogen, which powers the suit, and oxygen so he can breathe. Ray hope the peoples of the world will learn to treat the seas with more respect, as he is sure that there are many treasure in their depths that will help mankind.

And another pair are finished And I hope you all like them.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:55 am

very awesome updates they look awesome

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Rayneb10Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelZarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Kat-sprite-blackpumaZarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 RyadoneZarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:17 pm

I like what you're doing here.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?showforum=10
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:04 pm

I like how inhuman Barracuda looks.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:26 am

What evil group will do you do? The evil Teen Titans or the "Made Men"?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:21 am

The Titans maybe, but the so-called "Made Men" was a movie only thing and I just want to switch hats on the characters, not create the old Earth 3 standby that evil versions of the heroes rule. And who knows I may do a group of villains, who are heroes in Earth 3.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:27 am

I imagine the Earth-3 version of Green Arrow and Black Canary similar to Bonnie & Clyde.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Wondergang   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:25 am

I know most people were expecting more Earth 3 Characters, But as the Walrus said "The time has come to talk of many things." After seeing so much stuff on the Alice in Wonderland movie it gave me and Idea for a group of villains for Batman Comics And here they are:

The Wondergang: When Jervis Tetch was last in Arkham Asylum he was approached by several other inmates who had plans to break out and offer Jervis a place in their new gang. Tetch agreed because he felt like they were kindred spirits. This was due to the fact they all had a fixation on Lewis Carroll's famous books on Alice and Wonderland. Thanks to a little help from the outside they broke out and became the evil Wondergang. Since then have begun to try to form a new syndicate in Gotham so they can turn the city into their own insane land of wonder.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Queen_of_Hearts_Zarus
The Queen of Hearts: Once the C.E.O. of the Heart Tarts Baking Company, Elizabeth Redd, like Maximilian Zeus, had a nervous breakdown from the pressures of keeping the company afloat. Ironically the lost of her psyche show she could control the psyches of others. While in Arkham she learned she was a low-level telepath. It was this skill that had led to her gaining the top job of her company with little effort. Now that she was fully aware of it, she planed to use it. She soon took the name of the Alice in Wonderland character she most identified with, The Queen of Hearts, since that was what she could control. It was she who had gathered the others before approaching Jervis Tetch with her invite to join her. She now acts as Boss for the Wondergang Syndicate, which is much less stressful to her as she can act on her violent impulses to solve problems. While she prefers to let others do the leg work, she more than willing to mix it up with her electrified ax to make sure her enemy's lose their heads. In addition Redd's Tiara allows complete control of the Suit Soldiers thanks to Tetch's equipment. She won't rest until she rules with an iron fist.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Alice_Zarus

Alice: Alice Redd is the niece of Elizabeth Redd, the Queen of Hearts, and is just as rotten as her. When she was twelve two great shocks destroyed her mind. The first was she suffered from systemic hypoplasia, which stunted physical development so she would never grow past her current age. The second was the deaths of her parents due to a fire which destroy her house. Since she so looked like the Alice of Lewis Carroll's books, she fell into a delusion she was that Alice. For years she stayed in the minimum security wing of Arkham. It was when she was approached by her aunt, now an inmate herself, did her delusions take a darker turn. Now she believed her aunt was the Queen of Hearts, and that she was taken from Wonderland at a young age. Angry with the world they were now stuck in, Alice decided to join with her aunt in bringing Wonderland to Gotham. It was Alice who used her charms to get released and got in contact with other to arrange the break-out of the other members of the soon to be Wondergang. Now the Underboss of the syndicate, she looks forward to the day she becomes the new queen. However due to her last shred of sanity left, it bothers her to realize in order to become Queen her aunt has to die. In the meantime she uses a special device stolen from the Atom's lab to enable her to shrink down to an inch tall, or in emergencies grow twenty feet tall. Alice is almost never seen without her cat Cheshire, which now only has a grin due to Joker venom wears a collar that carries a hidden camera for casing possible targets. Alice controls Cheshire with one of the Hatters control devices hidden in it's collar.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Mad_Hatter_Zarus
Mad Hatter: How could the Wondergang exist without Jervis Tetch, the infamous Mad Hatter? After his most recent defeat at the hands of the Dark Knight, Jervis had been feeling lonely. It was then that a woman claiming to be the Queen of Hearts approached him with an offer. She like him and several other members of Wonderland had been falsely imprisoned by the so-called "Sane World" and they should break free and rebuild Wonderland from the dark city of Gotham. Her speech, and her sweet talk, made Jervis feel right at home. He immediately joined what became known as the Wondergang. Tetch acts as tech expert for the gang as well as "recruiter" for more Card Soldiers. His mind control technology is a welcome addition due to it saving them a fortune in bribes. After all why pay for a zombie?

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Tweedledee_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Tweedledum_Zarus
Tweedledee and Tweedledum: The Denver brothers, Dave and Don, were once a pair of normal twins. They worked as laborers on the docks of Gotham until the shipping company they worked for went belly up. Desperate for money they agreed to be used in a strength building experiment. The experiment worked wonderfully except the process shattered the pair's minds. Kept in special high security cells at Arkham, it seemed unlikely they ever regain a sense of self again. They didn't recon with the powers of the Queen of Hearts. Sensing two blank minds she could mold, the evil queen rebuilt their mind base on the idea they were the famous pair known as Tweedledee and Tweedledum. They soon became loyal flunkies of the Queen and joined the Wondergang. While not very bright, the pair work well as the team's muscle, the experiment gave them even greater strength than the Card soldiers. Loyal only to the Queen, they impossible to reason with and will smash anyone the Queen doesn't like.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 White_Rabbit_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 March_Hare_Zarus
White Rabbit and March Hare: The pair of Rabbits know as White Rabbit and the March Hare were originally a pair of kickboxing experts named William and Manny Harris. William, an albino, led the pair into crime when he attempted to rig a tournament. Down on their luck they were approached by Alice Redd, fresh from Arkham. She offered them a very large sum of money if they helped her mother break out, since she was there due to crooked businessmen. Touched by Alice's story and desperate for cash, they agreed. The break-out was successful, but their reward was not to be cash, but to have their minds broken by The Queen of Hearts. Unwilling to join the Wondergang due to having the "disability" of sanity, the Queen reformed the Harris brothers minds so they would serve her as the White Rabbit and the March Hare. While their outfits look silly, they are in fact special exo-suits which increase their leg strength, which enhances their deadliness. Now free of their sanity, they are more willing to enjoy the advantages to be gained by their new way of life.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Two_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Three_Zarus
Card Soldiers: The Card Soldiers, (Two and Three of Spades shown), are the foot soldiers of the Wondergang. Gathered from various street gangs, each member wears a special helmet that turns them into mindless flunkies. In order to insure no one talks, since they are aware of their actions, each helmet also has a special syringe filled with a deadly poison that will be injected into their brains if anyone tries to remove it.

Well that's it. Soon I hope to finish my newest set of Earth 3 Micros. Until then enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:36 am

The Wondergang is a fantastic idea. Too bad DC couldn't come up with it. Very original!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:53 pm

Batman won't underestimate Mad Hatter or anything related to Alice in Wonderland any longer.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Earth 3 Golden Age   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:17 am

Now that the Wondergang's finished, thanks to all who enjoy them, it's back to Earth 3. This time I thought I do a different version of the Crime Lodge, the Felon's Guild.

Felon's Guild: In the Golden age of Earth 3 there was a group of villains who predated the Crime Cartel. They were the Felon's Guild. While their successors were rotten to the bone, these villains had a sense of honor. During the Second World War (some things are the same in many dimensions) they fought against a force that was beyond evil, the Third Reich. In a battle with some of the German "Supermen", the group was blasted into the future with no way back. Now in the present day they hope to regain control of the criminal underworld and bring back the honor that came with their kind of crime.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_Cougar_Zarus
Cougar: Ted Grant was a decent boxer, who worked as a enforcer for a local mafia family in order to make ends meet during the depression. After nearly getting caught by cops after shaking down a store owner who was late on his "protection" payment, he knew he needed a disguise. After hearing about the so-called "Mystery Men" in newspapers, he got an idea. Using a cat costume he bought a store, he altered it and stepped out as the villain Cougar after nickname. While ruthless on the streets, he showed a humanity by never hurting an innocent person if he could help it. During WW2 he was the first to suggest that the Felon's Guild fight against the Nazi's as they were not only a threat to the country, but they would also hurt the gang's bottom line. Now trapped in the future, Grant is disgusted by the reports of home invasions, and people who kidnap others just for fun. He hope that the Guild can form a new syndicate that will bring order to the underworld.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_Falconman_zarus
Falconman: Carter Hall was a janitor at a Museum in Midway City. While he had a fascination in flying, he didn't have the grades or skills necessary in order to join any sort of flying school. One day the museum brought a collection of objects from Egypt that changed his life. They supposedly from a cult associated with Horus that had learned an ancient form of hang gliding to simulate flight. However Hall learned from a strange sphere found with the materials that the metal came from a distant star and it defies gravity. Hall didn't know why he could access the information from the sphere and he didn't care, to him the materials meant his dream come true. Stealing the equipment, he refashioned them into a special costume and called himself Falconman. Tired of living poorly, Hall used the powers his new suit gave him to steal anything that caught his eye. He was one of the first to join the Felon's Guild, but frowned on the idea of allowing Siren in as he was very sexist. When the US joined in WW2, it was his wife Kendra's prodding more than anything that made him fight for America. This reason has made Hall angry since he's in a future where his wife's long dead. While more willing to lash out at America, he still wishes to clean up the underworld. Thought this is mostly just to make it easier to control, rather then the more noble reasons of the others.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_Miraclo_Zarus
Miraclo: Rex Tyler was a amateur chemist, not to mention a doctor for the Mafia. One day he discovered a chemical concoction that could give a person great strength, speed and durability for an hour. He took his discovery to the head of the Syndicate, offering to find a way to make the substance addictive for sale. The boss saw illegal drugs as having too many possible complications however, and turned him down. As Tyler left he overheard how little the family respected him, and that they planned to kill him if he became too much trouble. Angry at the family ill wishes despite his loyalty, he decided to use his new creation to take control. After first testing the drug on animals, he discovered it could only be used for an hour a day. So he made a special costume so as to prevent the family from discovering his identity while he was weak. Tyler soon appeared on the streets as the powerful Miraclo, the name he was going to give the drug. With his new powers He took control of the Mafia and gather a group of other costume criminals to help run it. They became the Felon's Guild. Tyler was more than willing to join the WW2 in favor of America. He said he may be a criminal, but he was an American criminal and loyal to his country. He almost came to rue that fact when the Felon's Guild arrived in the future. Once he saw the drug trade however, his whole attitude changed. He saw a private agenda in the Guild's plans to take over the underworld, to reorganize the drug trade into a better run business. One than only sold drugs to people over a certain age and not to innocent kids on the streets.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_Professor_Noon_Zarus
Professor Noon: Charles McNider was a professor at Barnard College with a dirty secret, he was also a professional burglar. Often broke into the homes of the rich and famous, more for the challenge then profits. However one night McNider underestimated the security at one man's house and was confronted by the police. While able to escape to his getaway car, he was hit by glass from his side windows that were shot out by officers in pursuit. Barely able to loose them, he arrived home and found in the morning that he was now blind. McNider was able to avoid suspicion about his blindness by telling people it had been caused by a failed experiment. The following evening he discovered he could see as well as ever, but only in darkness. With the help of his friend Rex Tyler, alias Miraclo, they developed special glasses the prevented over ninety percent of light from reaching his eyes. Since stealing at night was now too easy since he could see better that the police during his crimes, he decided to up his game. He created a bright costume as so to be recognized clearly on the streets, and called himself Professor Noon. To slow down most opposition, he developed special flash bombs that would temporarily blind people while used his special goggles to block the light. WW2 was very personal to McNider as his late mother was Jewish, so he entered the war with the rest of the Felon's Guild gladly. He was the least saddened by the trip to the future since he saw this new world as a still greater challenge for him. He knows he'll never be caught in his civilian identity, since who would suspect a blind man of great crimes?

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_Siren_Zarus
Siren: Dinah Drake Lance was a oddity in her time, a Burlesque dancer and a single mother. She worked as a low paid chorus girl until there was a raid, due to the place being the front for a numbers racket. Unwilling to go to jail, since her daughter needed her, she screamed for them to let her go. The scream worked better then she hoped, for the stress of the event showed her she possessed a powerful sonic scream. She thought she had broken a few windows while giving birth, but hadn't guess how powerful her voice was until then. Escaping, Lance privately tested her new power in her neighborhood. She found not only could she give a destructive sonic cry, she could use her voice to put people to sleep, or cause them to experience a "vertigo effect" which prevents them from fighting back. Seeing this as a way to make money, Lance dyed her old chorus dress black and became the villainous Siren. After a run-in with the local mystery men in her town, she joined the Felon's Guild as it's resident moll. Only the sexist Falconman objected to her joining. Lance was the least willing to join the war due to her daughter and has lost the most in arriving in the future. Disgusted with the kind of villain her daughter has become, she's thrown herself into her work to both distract herself and to show little Dinah, how a real villainess behaves.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Earth_3_Streak_Zarus
The Streak: Jason "Jay" Garrick was a military grunt assigned to guard the scientist working on the Manhattan Project. The son of a former bootlegger, he hoped after his military term to use what he had learned to help him form a better run gang. One day he came across a tank of heavy water from the scientist's experiments. Not knowing what it was and very thirsty from a hard patrol, Garrick drank his fill. within an hour he was unconscious in the medical ward. A week later he awoke and found he was to be dismissed for incompetence. The government had never told him or most of the other soldiers what the scientist were working so they didn't see him as a security leak nor did they put men on him to watch his actions. Shortly afterward while running to catch his bus to go home he found he had past the bus five miles ago. delighted by his new super-speed power he decided to use it for his own ends. Altering his old military costume, he soon joined the recently form Felon's Guild as the super-fast Streak. Unlike the others, it was lingering patriotism that convinced him to join the war against the Nazis. Ironically that same patriotism caused the accident where Streaks powers combined with the explosion from the German's device sending them into the future. Fascinated by the tech of the modern world, Garrick sees many opportunities to make himself rich. He also seek to show up the Crime Cartel's Johnny Quick as the punk he is for not taking up his mantle.

Well that's it for now I may be able to work up some Golden Age Earth 3 Heroes in the future, or perhaps something even more interesting. Until then I hope you like these.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Nice job!
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Great work on the Felon's Guild
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Zarus, I'm sorry for being the rain in your parade, but a Wonderland Gang already exists in DC Comics.

But your Wondergang is even better!

http://www.comicvine.com/the-wonderland-gang/65-57238/
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Oh I know but they were always just the Hatter's flunkies. I thought a group of people who were not only his equals, but told him what to do would be more interesting.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Why you didn't include evil Alan Scott?

Since Jay Garrick wasn't Johnny Quick I, Alan Scott shouldn't be Power Ring I.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:52 pm

I'm considering it, but it's tricky. remember Alan Scott's power source was the Starheart and as it's enters the picture much later with John Steward, I've got to figure out what power gives Scott the powers of a Green Lantern. At any rate if i do use him he probably be one of the villains that are dead in the future. Remember a new Icicle attacks the JSA now.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Zarus wrote:
I'm considering it, but it's tricky. remember Alan Scott's power source was the Starheart and as it's enters the picture much later with John Steward, I've got to figure out what power gives Scott the powers of a Green Lantern. At any rate if i do use him he probably be one of the villains that are dead in the future. Remember a new Icicle attacks the JSA now.

If Alan is dead, you can do an evil Obsidian.

He would be even more rotten than his father always ready to give the Felon's Guild a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next