Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers

Go down 
+51
Lomeli
likexaxfury
Tempest
Kid Chaos!
ION
MrsGrizzley
Alucard
MicroManED
winterrosa
PrincessLinkette
Selficide
Genoman
Jod
Witch
IceMaiden
Kat
riddick
Mr. Q
Emissary
Necroleaf
darkclaw92
vandersonmetal
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Sir Uriel
vasile20022003
Bat Dude
Dax
Multiverse
Undefined
Da Talking Beaver
Dragonfist
Kodiak
Hyperman
bizarro_liberty_legion
JDD19and99
Spector
zackthetoken11
Zookeeper
DragonBurger
bethymay
Joebleau
Aarel
Cap
Bub
Daisuke
Cigy
Burningbird
RayneKirby
Omnis Ra
Zarus
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:00 pm

That's not a bad idea, I've been playing with the Idea of a evil version of Infinity Inc.
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Zarus wrote:
That's not a bad idea, I've been playing with the Idea of a evil version of Infinity Inc.

Supremacy Inc? Disaster Inc? Malevolence Inc?

What name do you like the most?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 pm

None of the Above. I've a special name in mind for them. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: More Golden Age Based Characters   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:47 am

It's taken me a little while, but I've finished some new characters who were also part of the Felon's Guild.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Spaceman_Zarus
Spaceman: Ted Knight was, the heir of a great fortune. At least until his father disowned him for his dangerous experiments. Unable to join the Manhattan project, Knight had been conducting private experiments with radioactive materials. That is until the government stepped in to insure no one discovered the secrets. With his funds cut off and the FBI seizing his papers and materials, he knew he'd have to find another project to work on. He soon settled upon studying the energy that came from the stars. To fund their work Knight turned to doing smuggling runs for the mafia. Despite many long hours, Knight and his assistant, Alan Scott couldn't figure out how to harness the power of the heavens. Then one day they found a odd metal sphere. It was a Korugaran probe, sent to find out information about this star system. Most of the data was useless to them as neither Knight nor Scott could understand it. But it still provided them what they needed, a working device that could draw power from the stars themselves. Using it as a base Ted slowly built the Gravity Rod, a device that could give the wielder great power. Knight saw his invention as a way to regain the money and power he was denied by his short-sighted father. He left his lab, but not before leaving a note to the one person he still called his friend, Alan. He took the identity of Spaceman, as it was space itself that had given him his great power. After a time he joined the evil Felon's Guild, only to discover his old friend was now also a member. When the country was involved in the second World War, Knight along with the other members of the Guild fought for the country they were loyal to despite being criminals. Just before the battle that would send the other members to the future, Knight and Scott were Killed by an experimental nuclear device they were trying to disarm. Though he lived as a villain, Ted Knight died as a hero.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Limelight_Zarus
Limelight: Alan Scott lived his life a very confused person. All his life he had been taught he should get a good job, get married, and have many children. But as he grew up, Scott found he didn't care very much for women. He found an attraction towards other men! Despite this he found a woman he felt as close to as he could, a woman named Rose Canton, who had a small hobby as a writer. Since his marriage came during the Great Depression, he was desperate for worked. He found it by working as an assistant to a amateur scientist named Ted Knight. As their experiments on nuclear radiation progressed further and further, so did the budding feelings Scott had for Knight. Finally one day Scott decided to tell Ted how he felt. He dressed an old dummy in his clothes and practiced. unbeknown to him Mr. Knight had come down to ask him what he was working on. Seeing the dummy from behind and hearing what Scott was saying, Mr knight assumed it was his son and that the "experiments" he was conducting were more then just science. When the FBI came and shut down the nuclear testing, Mr. Knight used it as an excuse to disown his son without having to reveal what he had guessed about him. While Ted thought his father was merely a short-sighted fool, Scott guessed it was about his attempts at practicing his "I love you" speech. This made him decide to keep his feeling to himself. He still stayed near his 'special friend' however, since he felt at fault for their current project and means of financing it. Scott soon discovered he enjoy the smuggling work, as it seemed as unnatural as his feelings. Finally the day came they found the strange space probe, and their lives changed. Shortly after Ted finished the Gravity Rod, Scott found the note saying that Ted was going to seek his fortunes without him. Ted had explained that the reason was because Scott had a wife he needed to look after, and his plans were too dangerous for his only friend. This was the final straw, natural living had hurt him time and time again. Scott decided it was time to live as unnaturally as possible. What Scott hadn't yet told his friend was he to had built a device based on the strange probe. He had managed to decipher some of the Korugaran writing and learned how to build a special hard light projector gauntlet. However unlike the Rod, Scott's device couldn't draw in power for itself. To solve this, he had fashioned the probe's power core into a battery that could recharge the glove whenever he needed to. So with a not to tearful goodbye to his wife, Scott took off as well. He soon named himself Limelight, not only due to the color of the light his projector gave off, but because he would hide in the closet of accepted behavior anymore. He soon joined the Felon's Guild, who were happy to have such a powerful, if not flamboyant member in their group. Soon after Scott found his friend again when he joined as Spaceman. During the pair's final battle of WW2, they discovered they could only contain the explosion with their combined powers. It was then that Scott revealed that he was in love with Ted. Ted, who had suspected from the day he left, admitted he felt the same way. Alan Scott then died in the embrace of his greatest love.

It was from the two and the other members of the Felon's Guild that a new evil arose many years later:

Infamy Unlimited: The children and admirers of the old Felon's Guild united to form a new band of evil in order to gain power and control. Unlike their predecessors however, their is no honor within this group and they will do anything to rule the Earth. Even kill the surviving members of the Felon's Guild. Their name come from what they want the most, eternal infamy. The members are:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Cosmos_Zarus
Cosmos: Ever since he was a little boy Sylvester Pemberton, was fascinated by the actions of the evil Felon's Guild. While this was considered odd by other kids, his father encouraged his son attitude. The Senior Pemberton had always felt 'Might makes Right', and felt the established order was going against nature by coddling the weak. Pemberton embrace his father views, and at eighteen killed his father and pinned the crime on the family butler. He ruled his late father's empire for many years until he became bored and decided to seek out his old "heroes". Using old records, Pemberton traced the identities of the Guild's members and sought to find any material they left in order to gain some of their power. After a long search, he found the original lab of two of the former members of the Guild, the lab belonging to Ted Knight and Alan Scott. Thanks to modern science, Pemberton was able to understand much more of the odd probe then either of the old fruity pair ever could. With his vast funds he fashioned a device he called The Cosmic Converter Belt, a much more powerful device with some of the features of the other two devices. He soon learned of the existence of the children of the Felon's Guild members. He quickly gathered them together and suggested they use their powers and equipment to become the most powerful gang in existence. They agreed and Pemberton soon formed Infamy Unlimited, with himself as leader under the code name Cosmos. While Cosmos greatly enjoys the fun he has with the group, he is very wary of them as he wants to make sure he remain the leader. After all there's only enough power for one.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Emerald_Zarus
Emerald: When Alan Scott left to become Limelight, he didn't realized his wife had become pregnant during his one of his attempts to prove he was "normal". Nine months later Rose Canton died giving birth to twins. The pair was separated and adopted by different families. The girl was named Jennifer-Lynn Hayden, and in some way was her father's daughter. She grew up a bit of a street punk and discovered a taste for same-sex relations. She discovered her powers when she came out to her "parents". Mr. Hayden was about to try to "beat the lesbo out of her" as put it when a flash of green light blasted him back. Running away she was surprised at her new abilities as well and the greenish tint her skin was taking. After being studied by a so-called mad scientist, she learned that her father's experiment in radiation had altered him, and that he passed that on to his progeny. In her case, she could absorb the energy of the sun and use it as a weapon, ironically in the same way her father had. This pleased her as she saw it as her path to easy street. She soon hit the streets as the villainess Emerald. When the villain Cosmos formed Infamy Unlimted, Hayden joined immediately. Her only condition was to help her new girlfriend, Rage, with her powers. Since then Emerald had enjoyed the villain life for the perks it has given her and lady; money, power, and the safety to be who they are.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Onyx_Zarus
Onyx: Todd James Rice, like his sister, was the child of Limelight. Raised a kindly catholic family, he was treated with kindness and understanding. Rice hated every minute of it. He took the streets, causing as much trouble as possible. Unlike his sister and father, he was not only straight but also a ladies man. During his street fights, he learned of his powers over the shadows. It was this that showed him what power could be. He soon took the name Onyx, and began to steal anything not nailed down. He soon joined Infamy Unlimited, and began to hit upon the female members of the team. To this day he doesn't know that Emerald is his sister, and if he knew he'd probably wouldn't care. Both he and Emerald hate the Felon's Guild due to their stupid rules and the fact they get in the way of their global takeover.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Bronze_Beetle_Zarus
Bronze Beetle: Hector Hall grew up on tales of his father, the villain Falconman. While his mother told them to him as cautionary stories, they had a very different effect on him. Hall saw his father as a wise man for taking the path most likely to bring wealth, but also saw him as foolish for having loyalty to any government as they frown on crime. During his youth he kept himself focused on his studies. This pleased his mother as she thought he was keeping out of trouble, but in reality Hall was preparing for a job in organized crime. He felt the smarter the criminal, the more successful. Finally in college Hall discovered the secret chamber his father had kept most of the Nth metal materials his father left behind. With these and a solar power converter he had stolen, Hall made himself a powerful suit for use in his new career. His mother nearly died of a heart attack when stepped out as the villain the Bronze Beetle. With his suit, Hall has not only all the power of his father and can throw bolts of solar energy at his foes. He was one of the first approached by Cosmos for membership in Infamy Unlimited. While Cosmos watches him closely for signs of betrayal, he has nothing to fear. Hall prefers not to be the boss, after all why be the one the enemy most targets?

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Rage_Zarus
Rage: Hippolyta Trevor was the daughter of crime Kingpin, Steve Trevor. A man ahead of his time, he planned for his daughter to take over his empire since he had no son. His plans for her were squashed when a another "family" came in and killed him. The killer left Hippolyta alone since was a girl, and to him harmless. Angry at the world for her grief, she trained for the day could get revenge on those who had wronged her family. Her only comfort came in reading the stories of the amazons, a race of warrior women. Finally when she reached womanhood she felt ready but though she needed help. It soon came when her steady girlfriend, Jennifer, revealed she was the super-villainess Emerald. Emerald explained that during one her robberies she found a pair of mystical bracelets called the Bands of Atlas. Hall gladly took these and gained strength and durability equal to the mighty Titan. With this power and Emerald to help her, she became the villainess Rage after what she felt. Shortly after getting revenge against the killer who robbed her of her father, She and Emerald were approached by Cosmos. Although he only wanted Emerald, She insisted he take Rage as well. Not only did Cosmos agree, but he fashioned a special belt that would allow her to fly. Although Hall is happier now with her mission completed and her lover by her side, she still will act with Rage toward anyone who mess with her or Emerald.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Medula_Zarus
Medulla: Henry King, Jr. is different then most of his fellows in Infamy Unlimited in that his father was a hero instead of a villain. Born to the adventurer Brainstorm, he hated the fact that his late father had wasted his powers in protecting mankind rather than ruling it. After he reached eighteen, he went to a criminal doctor and had his skull replaced with a clear dome to show the source of his power. Taking the name Medulla, He used his powers to gain the power and money he felt he deserved. However, his father had place several special disks that prevented his powers from affecting people into the hands of local law enforcement for just such an emergency. While he sat in jail sulking Cosmos came and liberated both him and the special disks. He soon offered Medulla a place in Infamy Unlimited, and the psychic criminal accepted. Cosmos has passed around the disk to each of the other members so as to prevent Medulla from taking over. But Medulla is patient and hopes to someday see all of humanity, even his own teammates, chained at his feet.

Well that's that for now. More will come as soon as I can make them. Until then I ask a question of those who make their avatars so grim:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Jokerized_Zarus_Tyran
"Why so serious?"

Later!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:40 am

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?showforum=10
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:33 pm

When will you do the enemies of the Felon's Guild? Especially if you include apart of the aforementioned Brainstorm a good Ultra-Humanite and Vandal Savage.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:07 pm

Soon. I have to study the JSA's enemies in order to pick the best ones.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:07 pm

Those are great Zarus!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Zarus wrote:
Soon. I have to study the JSA's enemies in order to pick the best ones.

Here are the enemies of the JSA from rapsheet.co.uk, the best site about DC and Marvel villains.

I suggest to focus on the original Injustice Society.

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/JSA.asp
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:02 am

Awesome job on all of these Zarus.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:58 pm

I think that Siren won't approve her little girl dating the evil Green Arrow.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Hero's Lodge   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:24 am

Well I'm back with the heroic enemies of the Felon's Guild, The Hero's Lodge:

Hero's Lodge: With the mistake of Prohibition and the problems of the Depression, crime became rampant in this country. But a few heroes were willing to rise up and show that the country could be great again. They united and soon formed the Hero's Lodge. In time they were in a constant battle with the evil Felon's Guild, but their rivalry would take a backseat with the beginning of WW2 when both groups fought for the country. When all the members of the Felon's Guild seemed to have been killed in the line of duty, many of the surviving members of the Lodge hung up their costumes so they could help our country rebuild. But with the return of the Felon's guild and the Justice Corps busy with other threats, how long until they return? The members were:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Sportsman_Zarus
Sportsman: Lawrence Crock was a man of honor his entire life. While very gifted at almost all sports, he wouldn't play ball with criminals who owned almost the entire sports industry. Finally he took a job as a gym coach at a local school in order to help the next generation in their dreams. The Mob however wasn't through with him. One day he was approached by Ted "Cougar" Grant with a proposition, work for them or his family would suffer. They wanted his skills and they didn't care if they were used in the boxing ring, the football field, the baseball field, or shaking down store owners for money. They just wanted him to make them money. Angry at the power the Mafia had on the world, Lawrence made a choice to fight the forces that wanted his soul. He gathered pieces of the various uniforms he wore during his sports careers, and had them died red, white, and blue in honor of the country. With a simple mask draped over his face and some makeshift sports themed weapons, he stepped out as the Sportsman, the symbol of fair play. he fought the underworld for years, helped by the members of the Hero's Lodge. When the war broke out, Lawrence was one of the first on the front lines. He was one of the lucky few who made it to the end of the war, unscathed. With the war over and the Mafia hold over the sports world broken, Lawrence hung up his costume and went on with his life. Fittingly he now owns one of the America's most successful Major League Baseball Teams.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Brainstorm_Zarus
Brainstorm: Henry King was a boy with a dream, to join the United States Army. He trained for years, but was found to be unfit do to odd headaches and blackouts. Frustrated he studied to find out the source of he problems. One day he had his largest blackout and awoke to discover his cranium had doubled in size. It was then that he realized he had great psychic powers. Seeing this as an opportunity to help people, he took to the streets dressed in his Camo gear and called himself Brainstorm. He soon drew others to himself and formed the Hero's Guild. When the US joined WW2, their request for his help was a dream come true. While survived, he soon came back without his legs. He settled into a government job and tried to raise his son properly. When the children of some key Nazi's came after him, he tried to make sure his son was out of the action. But the group was determined to kill any and all of relatives as payback and to insure no retaliation. While he took down the killers, he had to sacrifice his own life to save his son. Henry's fear lived on after him, when his son became the villain Medulla.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Merry_Fool_Zarus
Merry Fool: Molly Mayne was a strong woman who grew up as the best friend of Alan Scott. Her whole childhood she had a crush on him, but was the first to realize his was a homosexual. Despite this fact she tried to be a shoulder for him to cry on. When both he and his "special friend" Ted Knight disappeared, Molly went to their lab to trace where he had gone. It was there she found both Knight's and Alan's notes on their plans. Felling like a fool for not being there for Alan, Molly decided to try to protect the world from whatever the pair was planning. While there she found a incomplete invention based on the space probe tech, a belt that could make realistic three-dimensional holograms. Finishing the device thanks the the notes the pair left behind, Molly then made a special costume in order to protect her family and became the Merry Fool. She soon joined the Hero's Lodge in order to fight the Felon's Guild that Alan had joined. It was during the war that pair once again worked together. When Limelight and Spaceman died with an experimental nuclear device, they didn't see that Merry had run in reason with them. It was when she saw her oldest friend was happy to died in his new boyfriends arms that she smiled and stood out of sight as the blast went off killing all three of them. To this day, Merry Fool remains the Jester's biggest inspiration.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Iceberg_Zarus
Iceberg: When noted European physicist Dr. Joar Mahkent fled to America with his latest scientific discovery, he was sure some of the Fuhrer's henchmen wouldn't be too far behind. While on the luxury line that was taking him to safety, he met Lanky Leeds. Lanky was member in good standing with the FBI but was dissatisfied with the bureaus' methods as they reaped poor results. Dr. Mahkent gave him the plans and prototype for his new invention, a unique weapon capable of instantly freezing solid any moisture in the air. That night fifth column spies poisoned Dr. Mahkent and stole his research, or so they thought. What they didn't know was that Lanky Leeds was dieing and had taken the doctor's place thanks to his skills at disguise. Seeing Lanky's commitment to justice inspired Joar to use his new invention to protected his new country. Using special material that could withstand intense cold, he made a special costume and became the hero Iceberg. He soon joined Brainstorm's Hero's Lodge, as the psychic was just as committed as he was. Like Sportsman, Iceberg made it through the war with only minor injuries, but was still a little shell-shocked. Years later the chilly doctor died in his sleep from a heart attack, but his son soon plans to carry on his father's fine works.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Maestro_Zarus
Maestro: Isaac Bowin was the son of British aristocrats who immigrated to America just before the first world war. He show at a young age gifts in both science and music, and use his skill with things like the piano and violin to pay for him to study science. Decades ahead of his time, Isaac soon discovered how to use sound to do many wondrous things. He soon saw red when heard about the Siren what she did with her power. Isaac felt it was time to fight fire with fire, or really sound with sound. Building a special violin and earplugs that would block the deadly notes of Siren, He became the hero the Maestro. As the years past he added or changed the features of his violin as the situation warranted. He soon was asked to join the Hero's Lodge in their battle against the Felon's Guild. Like Merry Fool, Maestro was killed during the was while trying to save the victims of a concentration camp.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Swami_Zarus
Swami: William I. Zard was always interested in magic, and with a name like his who could blame him. For years he studied ancient texts and tomes found by his archeologist parents, but got nowhere. Finally he moved to Tibet and trained under a proficient lama in the mystic arts of illusion and deception. The lama showed him what a state the world was in and how people like William could help it. Upon completion of his training, the lama finally died of a illness he'd been fighting for years. Taking his message to heart William returned to America to use his powers in the service of mankind. He soon took the name of Swami and began to wipe out the crime families, and later the spies Germany sent over. When Brainstorm offered him a position in the Hero's Lodge, he accepted in hopes that numbers could help stop evil. WW2 was difficult for Swami due to the Thule society the fuhrer controlled, but in the end he helped the allies win it. Thanks to the lessons he's learned in magic, he has survived to this day with little aging but hopes to find a worthy apprentice.

Well that's it for now. I hope to figure out who next on the parade soon. And special thanks to bizarro liberty legion for those rapsheets, they were very helpful. Until next time enjoy.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:38 am

Nice job, Zarus!
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:36 am

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?showforum=10
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:55 am

Hyperman wrote:
Excellent!

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:26 am

What's next on Earth-3?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:51 am

I'm still working on Black Canary II and Green Arrow's Evil versions as well as a few other characters. Don't worry there's still more to come.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:26 am

Will evil Green Arrow kill evil Black Canary II nagging mother? Or little Dinah will do her own dirty job?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:27 am

That remains to be seen. Wink, wink. joker
Back to top Go down
Da Talking Beaver

Da Talking Beaver

Male
Aquarius Dog
Image Software : Various Adobe products.
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:21 am

I quite like what your doing with your Earth-3.
Back to top Go down
http://stuffbybrian.blogspot.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:37 am

I like how you avoided the "Evil JLA ruling the world" cliche. I don't hate it, but it gets old easily.

Your heroes have a tiny hope to apprehend their wicked enemies at least for a while.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:05 am

Molly Mayne is my least favourite Harlequin.

But your Merry Fool rocks!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Ugly Americans and Earth 3   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:19 am

Hello again. First of all thank you bizarro_liberty_legion, Hyperman, and Da Talking Beaver for your kind words. I thought I'd start with these as a reminder of what I'm about:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Mark_Lilly_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Twayne_the_Bone_Raper_Zarus
Mark Lilly and Twayne the Bone Raper from Ugly Americans

And now on to some more Earth 3:
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Hood_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Shriek_Zarus
Hood and Shriek: Oliver and Dinah Queen are the Bonnie and Clyde of Earth 3, but with a lot more heat. The Queen's were close friends of the villainess the Siren, due to the fact they ran the day-to-day operation of her criminal empire. When she "died" they took in her daughter to be raised alongside their son. Despite the fact they were brother and sister in all but blood, a strong attraction grew between the pair. To keep from giving in to it, they kept focus on their personal talents. Dinah learned she had power of Siren, but it was slightly weaker. Oliver took up archery so he could nail a target he was allowed to. They both dreamed of taking to the streets and being thieves like the "heroes" their parents read to them, but were held back by their feelings and the Queen's wishes. Finally on their deathbed they were told the truth about where Dinah came from. This news and the death of their parents freed the pair to do both things they wanted, be a couple and loot the city blind. To keep people from suspecting, Dinah and Oliver chose to wear a black beard and wig respectively. They soon took the names Hood and Shriek in response to their talents. The Siren is the only one who knows their secret, but keeps it as they've been know to kill people for less.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Earth_3_Blackout_Zarus
Blackout: Werner Vertigo is a man who's name tell of his personal affliction. Born with an hereditary inner ear defect that affected his balance, Werner spent his whole life studying his condition and found a device that could control it. When he went to his parents, he found they had been killed by Hood and Shriek for not paying protection money. It was then he knew what must be done. He had to bring the pair down. But how did one stop the world greatest archer and his graceful moll? The answer came as Werner looked at his invention. While building it he had learned it could give others vertigo as well. Armed with this knowledge and the years of self defense classes he took as a child, Werner became the hero Blackout. He had consider his own name but felt it was better he remained hidden. As Blackout, Werner fight not only with his special device to disable the skills of his foes, but with special gadgets he developed to help even the odds. Despite this he fears that the fact it's two against one will someday play to his enemies benefit.

And so another set are done. I hope to finish my Ugly Americans micros soon as well as pick a few more heroes and villains for Earth 3. Until then Happy Easter.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:35 am

It's so unexpected seeing a dark haired alternate Green Arrow and Black Canary,

I like a lot Blackout!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next