Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers

Go down 
+51
Lomeli
likexaxfury
Tempest
Kid Chaos!
ION
MrsGrizzley
Alucard
MicroManED
winterrosa
PrincessLinkette
Selficide
Genoman
Jod
Witch
IceMaiden
Kat
riddick
Mr. Q
Emissary
Necroleaf
darkclaw92
vandersonmetal
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Sir Uriel
vasile20022003
Bat Dude
Dax
Multiverse
Undefined
Da Talking Beaver
Dragonfist
Kodiak
Hyperman
bizarro_liberty_legion
JDD19and99
Spector
zackthetoken11
Zookeeper
DragonBurger
bethymay
Joebleau
Aarel
Cap
Bub
Daisuke
Cigy
Burningbird
RayneKirby
Omnis Ra
Zarus
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Great updates!!!
Awsome He who shall not be named
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:27 pm

I know it's been a while, but I've been busy with work. I have however really enjoyed all the wonderful micro that have been made lately. Because of them I decided to put up some Micros based on cartoons.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Doc_Saturday_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Drew_Saturday_Zarus
The first two are Doc and Drew Saturday from 'The Secret Saturdays',

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Elite_Guard_Zarus
An Elite Guard from the 2003 Ninja Turtles series,

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Geoff_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Harold_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Heather_1_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Heather_2_Zarus
and Geoff, Harold, and Heather, from the Total Drama Series.

I hope you enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:47 pm

The elite guard is awesome! love the hat!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:02 am

That's what the Turtles said when they first met them (save for Leonardo who got his shell kicked by them) joker
Back to top Go down
zackthetoken11

zackthetoken11

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Awesome TDI! You thinking about doing the others?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Sure they're just a little bit tricky.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:08 pm

I've been busy but I've managed to finish some new micros:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Ginormica
Susan Murphy, Alias Ginormica from 'Monsters Vs Aliens'

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Two-Face
Two-Face from 'Batman:The Brave and the Bold'

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Shredder01 Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Shredder02 Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Shredder03
Shredder from 1980's Ninja Turtles

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Jor-El
Jor-El from 'Superman the Animated Series'

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Duncan Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Izzy Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Justin Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Lindsay
and Duncan, Izzy, Justin, and Lindsay from the Total Drama series

I hope you all enjoy these.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:52 pm

groovy micros
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: My Dark Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:06 am

Hello everyone! I was watching an old episode of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and remembered their lame group of evil Rangers called the Dark Rangers. I found them silly but I got the idea to make my own version of the Dark Rangers, as they should have been.:
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Group_Dark_Rangers_Zarus
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Black_Dark_Ranger_Zarus
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Yellow_Dark_Ranger_Zarus
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Red_Dark_Ranger_Zarus
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Pink_Dark_Ranger_Zarus
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Blue_Dark_Ranger_Zarus

I hope you who enjoy these especially if your a Power Ranger fan.
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 pm

Cool designs on the Dark Rangers, and I'm loving that Shredder. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: My new avatar   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:25 pm

I was just look at some of Daisuke's micros on Yu-Gi-oh!, and was inspired by the look. So i made myself a new avatar based on the look. Firstly, thanks Daisuke, and secondly don't be afraid to give your opinions.
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Zarus_Tyran
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Cool shirt.
Back to top Go down
Cigy

Cigy

Female
Capricorn Dog
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:57 pm

You Know your the first one to revamp Zed Ranger and I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://darkqueencallisto.deviantart.com
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: More Rangers and a Joke.   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 am

Thanks Cigy. I felt they turned out well, so I thought what if Zedd tried to turn Rita's failure into a success and created a Green Dark. So I made one with and without a Zedd version of the Dragon Shield. In addition I've added my own take on Tommy as the White Ranger if they didn't have to use the Sentai footage. And just for laughs I did one of me as Superman with my own odd sense of style thrown in.
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Green_Dark_Ranger_1_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Green_Dark_Ranger_2_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 White_Ranger_1_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 White_Ranger_2_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 SuperZarus
I honestly don't know how well people will like the first four, but I hope they get a laugh out of the last one.
Back to top Go down
JDD19and99

JDD19and99

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:59 pm

That Dark Green ranger and the other dark rangers look cool. Nice work Smile
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Gender Swapped Power Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:56 pm

I don't know why but I have been on a Ranger Kick lately so I decided to do another set of Micros Rangers. This time for a laugh I switched the genders of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Gender_Swapped_Rangers_Zarus
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Gender_Swapped_Black_Ranger_Zarus
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Gender_Swapped_Yellow_Ranger_Zarus
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Gender_Swapped_Red_Ranger_Zarus
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Gender_Swapped_Pink_Ranger_Zarus
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Gender_Swapped_Blue_Ranger_Zarus

Just as a note: the Yellow Ranger wasn't so hard to swap, since in Japan he's already a man. I hope people on this board and elsewhere enjoy these Micros. And for those unfamiliar with the Rangers I've included a link below just for background information.
http://linearranger.com/MMPR/
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:13 pm

I've been re-watching a lot of the old old MMPR episodes lately I actually just finished watching the one with the Dark Rangers. Yours are definitely better than the ones in the show.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Thanks and it was your Yu-Gi-Oh! Micros that were the inspiration for my new avatar, so thanks!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:48 am

lol very welcome, i went through a rather thick yu-gi-oh phase for a while. a couple times actually. i think it was on the old board i did a project with a bit more story behind it that had members as yu-gi-oh people.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Now that I've had some Ranger fun I'd thought I would get back to my specialty, cartoon micros. As such I've just finished my own attempt at the key members of the popular Hannah Barbara band, The Pussycat!:
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Josie_Zarus
Josie,
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Melody_Zarus
Melody,
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Valerie_Zarus
and Valerie!
I hope to finish the other characters and maybe do a few more Hannah Barbara's later. Peace!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Earth 3   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:53 am

Hello Everyone I just finished watching the New Justice League movie and I decided to do a completely new Earth 3 Universe only with key heroes and villains on opposite sides instead of the usual "The evil Justice League rules the planet".

To start with here are some of the key Justice League members as the evil team, the Crime Cartel:
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Earth_3_Ultraman_Zarus
Ultraman: The evil last son of the primitive planet Krypton. As a baby, Kal-El was held captive by his planet's military while his father was force to create a Nuclear weapon to use against the near-by planet Argos. General Zod, ruler of the planet decided to use the infant to help test a new warp engine to see if his people could survive the journey to conquer other worlds. As the baby flew off into space his father, Jor-El, miscalculated the formula for the bomb, causing a chain reaction that destroyed the planet. The flying rocket, damaged by pieces of it's home-world, ended up going far off-course and landed on Earth. Found by a crooked family in Kansas who secretly raised marijuana among other things on their farm, he was taken in and named Clark Kent. Raised to view crime not as evil, but as a way to gain power and wealth, Clark was delighted to discover he his growing powers and traveled to test how far they could go. Settling into Metropolis, he used his new abilities to become the Daily Planet's editor to cover his growing criminal empire as the villainous Ultraman. With his various powers Ultraman runs the Crime Cartel and hopes to someday rule the world.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Earth_3_Owlman_Zarus
Owlman: Bruce Wayne was the only son of the Thomas and Martha Wayne, a pair of trained jewel thieves. When Bruce secretly followed his parents on a robbery, he saw them killed by beat-cop Joe Chill. Angry, at the cop for his actions, he vowed vengeance against law enforcement. Helped by his father's friend and mentor Alfred, a retired hit-man and thief, Bruce travels for years studying the various methods used in crimes as well as various methods of killing. After seven years, Bruce returns to Gotham and takes control of Gothcorp industries to use as a front with the sycophantic Lucius Fox running the the day to day operations. After setting up a guise of respectability he created the sinister identity of Owlman to rule the criminal underworld with his loyal lieutenant, Boss Gorden, running the day to day just as Fox was the front businesses. With his sinister intellect and various weapons, which includes his helmet like mask which never comes off, Owlman is the brains of the Cartel. Not happy to settle for second in command, Owlman keeps a piece of Kryptonite in his belt, ready for the day he doesn't need Ultraman's power anymore.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Earth_3_Superwoman_Zarus
Superwoman: The Queen of the Amazons, Hippolyta, created the form of a baby girl out of clay and raised it up to the sky. one of the gods answered by giving the clay form life and flesh, and she became Hippolyta's daughter Diana. However the god who answered was Ares, the God of War. Despite the peaceful environment she was raised in, Diana thirsted for combat. After faking her death due to a tragic accident, Diana escaped into Man's World to slake her thirst. There she met her "father" and told her to cause as much strife as possible. Delighted at the opportunity, Diana joined the United States Army as Diana Prince, to discover secrets to sell to terrorist. When nearly caught, she created the identity of Superwoman to move more freely. Discovering that money could be made from strife, she willingly joined the Crime Cartel to make as much of both as possible. While she flirts with both Ultraman and Owlman, he heart belongs mainly to her "father" whom is pleased with her actions.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Earth_3_The_Martian_Zarus
The Martian: J'onn J'onzz was cowardly sneak thief on Mars, who fled to Earth when he accidentally released viral agent he stole that killed everyone else on Mars. However his ship crashed into frozen mountainside where he remained in stasis for centuries. Discover by a group of scientists, he was revived in order to study him. However he quickly escaped and discovered that his powers, nothing to brag about back home, made him powerful here. studying old monster films, he took the name The Martian to scare people as he stole what he pleased. Seeing the potential power of the Crime Cartel, J'onn joined as one of the teams few non-disguised members.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Earth_3_Power_Ring_Zarus
Power Ring: John Steward was one of the soldiers who was at the site of the famous Roswell crash. What they discovered was the Starheart, a crystal of great power. After watching the scientists experiments on a piece of the stone, John decided to steal it. He soon made of with the Starheart and the fragment, as well as as most of the space ship remains and the container of the crystal. Study of ships records show that alien had planned to make a special weapon from the crystal. using the alien metals stored in the ship, John had a ring made with the cryrstal fragment placed in it's center. He then took the name Power Ring to keep people from discovering the real source of his power. every so often John must touch his ring to the main Starheart, which he housed in a Lantern made from the original container, to recharge his ring. He soon joined the Crime Cartel to gain powerful allies, but has kept the source of his power a secret, even from them.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Earth_3_Johnny_Quick_Zarus
Johnny Quick: Wally West was just a street punk, until he was arrested on stormy night. As he was taken to a holding cell, Wally broke free of the officer and ran into the crime lab just as a bolt of lightning from the storm struck a shelf full chemicals right in front of him. When Wally awoke in his holding cell, hours later he discovered the accident gave him super speed. Taking the name Johnny Quick, which he heard from an old movie, he used his new abilities to commit crimes of great magnitude. His antics brought enough recognition to join the Crime Cartel. While he revels in his new position, he's still just a runner.

And as a final pic myself as a Black Lantern:
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Black_Lantern_Zarus

I hope to add more villains and heroes to this as time goes on.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Excellent Earth-3!

It's very rare to see an Earth-3 Martian Manhunter as a Green Martian, instead of a White Martian.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: The Justice Corps.   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Well, I've just finished the next group for my new Earth 3. Here are the main heroes of Earth 3: The Justice Corps!

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Earth_3_Lexor_1_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Earth_3_Lexor_2_Zarus
Lexor: Alexander Luthor, or Alex to his friends, is a real self-made man. Raised in Suicide Slum by his widower father, Lionel, Alex show a gift both for technology and business. After his father's tragic death by a street gang, Alex took over his father's repair shop at age fifteen and the prospered. Over the next fifteen years Alex developed various inventions for the benefits of mankind and built a powerful business empire. Considered the greatest man in Metropolis, he was unprepared for the arrival of the evil Ultraman. Seeing the fear and terror cause by the evil Man of Iron, he looked for ways to combat this threat with no luck. He finally gained help when he found the remains of an alien spaceship trashed by Ultraman. Inside was a damage cyborg named Vril Dox. Though Alex tried to save his body, Vril was force to upload his brain engrams into the computer core of his spaceship. Alex combined this core to his newest supercomputer prototype, which he had dubbed Einstein, after his hero. It was from the Einstein that Alex learned of Ultraman point of origin as well as Kryptonian strengths and weaknesses. With this information and the remains of the ship, Alex built a special suit of battle armor to use against Ultraman and any other criminals who plagued his city. He then took the name of codename of Lexor, the name of his father's old repair shop. Armed with strength enhancement servos, red sun projectors, and kryptonite power stun lasers, Lexor is a mighty hero and leader of the Justice Corps. But even he wonders how long he can keep Ultraman in check.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Earth_3_Jester_Zarus
The Jester: Jack Napier was a low level scientist for the Ace Chemical plant. A somewhat scrawny man, but one who studied the marital arts as a hobby. One night while studying the steroid compound that Ultraman had used on his lackey Jimmy Olsen, he heard the burglar alarm go off. This caused him to accidentally poke himself with the needle before he stepped out to see what was the trouble. It was the Dark Knave, Owlman, on mission of industrial espionage. After using Jack as a hostage to keep the guards at bay, Owlman threw him into one of the tanks of chemical before departing. Somehow Jack survived the soup and found himself near the sewage outlet of the factory the next morning. However he soon learned his survival came at a price. The chemical had bleached his skin, reddened his lips, and tinted his hair green. Barely able to keep his sanity, Jack vowed to bring Owlman to justice. The only advantage was the accident gave him the muscles of a true fighter. Since he looked like a clown, Jack decided to acted the part. With the help of the plant owner, Mayor Thorne, Jack made a jester's outfit from an advanced Kevlar material, as various clown themed weapons. Jack then took to the streets as the heroic Jester. Jack now makes it his goal to bring chaos to the world of organized crime. As member of the Justice Corps, Jester hopes to bring down the Crime Cartel before they can gain any real power.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Earth_3_Tigress_Zarus
Tigress: Dr. Barbara Ann Minerva was studying ancient Chinese civilizations, when she came across a rare gem said to hold a powerful tiger spirit within. Taking it back to her museum in Gateway city. As Barbara placed the gem in the museum safe, she heard a crash upstairs. It was Superwoman, there to rob all of the Greek and Roman art for her own collection. When Barbara raced upstairs to try to reason with her, she got her legs broken for her troubles. While stuck in the archives healing she read the spell to activate the gem while holding it for a laugh. She got more then that when the spell worked and she found herself turned into a tiger woman with completely healed legs. Seeing this as an opportunity for justice, Barbara studied everything on the amazons to help her find Superwoman's weak points. With the help of a scroll secretly left there by Athena, to counter her brother's treachery, she learned all she needed. Armed with her new form as well as various magically based weapons to even the field against her more powerful foe, Barbara became the noble heroine Tigress. While she was able to foil Superwoman's schemes at every turn, Tigress joined the Justice Corps in order to bring Superwoman down as well as the other Crime Cartel members for good.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Earth_3_Grundy_Zarus
Grundy: Cyrus Gold was one of the best beat cops the city of Detroit ever had. But at that was years ago. Now eighty years old and living in a nursing home, he was about to go through a bizarre change. A doctor at the nursing home had been bought by the Martian and was seeing about doing experiments to give other people superpowers. The plan was to give the Crime Cartel grunts under them to help take over. Cryus became one of the doctor's guinea pigs. Trying a special mixture of chemicals from Slaughter Swamp in Gotham as well as some alien cell samples, the doctor injected it into Cryus. The shock of the injection seemed to kill him, which led the the doctor to dumping the corpse next to the river. The following Monday however, Cyrus awoke. His body had simply slowed down to a crawl as it mutated. A look in the river showed Cyrus he had become what looked like a living zombie. While his brain had deteriorated from the experiment, his sense of justice hadn't. He headed back to nursing home to expose the corruption, followed by the police who though he was a monster. Once they discovered what Cyrus knew, they asked the new hero what his name was. As it was Monday Cyrus told them to call him Grundy, after his favorite nursing rhyme. Now armed with superhuman strength rivaling Ultraman or the Martian, incredible endurance, and a slight immunity to telepathy, Grundy became the hero of Detroit. Grundy soon joined the Justice Corps in order to help stop the Martian and the Crime Cartel, for it takes a monster to stop a monster.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Earth_3_Nebulon_Zarus
Nebulon: Thaal Sinestro was head of security aboard the Nebulon, a ship taking the Starheart back to his home planet for further study. However a kryptonite asteroid slammed into engines causing the ship to crash to earth. Sinestro managed to escape in one of the ship's life pods, but the rest of the crew wasn't so lucky. Once he landed, Sinestro searched for the crash site, only to find it empty. A month later he heard about Power Ring and deduced the truth. From his life pod's circuity, small amounts of the kryptonite meteor, as well as general equipment from his old ship, Sinestro was able to built a pair of twin hard light projectors gauntlets and other equipment to catch Power Ring with. He soon became the hero Nebulon, named after his ship, and sought to regain the Starheart for the sake of his new adopted home. When the Justice Corps formed, he joined happily, but has never told the other members what he know thinking the fewer know the better.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Earth_3_Dusk_Zarus
Dusk: Richard Swift was an albino who tried to build himself into a hero. He spent his childhood studying everything a cop needs to know, but was told at the academy his skin problem would be too much of a disadvantage. Sulking as he went to get money from an ATM on night he was assaulted by a street gang in the employ of Johnny Quick. In his despair Richard caused the nearby shadows to reach out and strike his would-be killers. Richard had discovered he was meta-human with control of the shadows and that his albinism was a side effect of this. Seeing a golden opportunity to do some good, he made a special costume to protect himself from the sun and became the hero Dusk. While nowhere near as fast as the Johnny, Dusk has learned how use his shadow powers to outwit the sinister speedster. Now a member of the Justice Corps, he feels he has achieved his goal, after a fashion, and hopes to protect the world from scum like the Crime Cartel.

Well that it for now. I hope to come up with even more heroes and villains for this soon.
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:40 pm

I love your Earth 3 micros! I don't know if you have seen the new JLA video Crisis on Two Worlds yet, but your interpretation of Jester is very close to the video version. I have seen a screen capture from the video showing the Jester and it's amazing how close you are.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?showforum=10
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:41 am

Thanks Hyperman. I've just had an interesting idea. Most of us remember Stan Lee's "Just Imagine..." right? Well why don't we do something like that? Different members can take the name of one of the more famous heroes from Marvel, DC, Image, etc., and then re-imagined them. I didn't know where else to put this idea so I placed here. I hope for feedback on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next