Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers

Go down 
+51
Lomeli
likexaxfury
Tempest
Kid Chaos!
ION
MrsGrizzley
Alucard
MicroManED
winterrosa
PrincessLinkette
Selficide
Genoman
Jod
Witch
IceMaiden
Kat
riddick
Mr. Q
Emissary
Necroleaf
darkclaw92
vandersonmetal
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Sir Uriel
vasile20022003
Bat Dude
Dax
Multiverse
Undefined
Da Talking Beaver
Dragonfist
Kodiak
Hyperman
bizarro_liberty_legion
JDD19and99
Spector
zackthetoken11
Zookeeper
DragonBurger
bethymay
Joebleau
Aarel
Cap
Bub
Daisuke
Cigy
Burningbird
RayneKirby
Omnis Ra
Zarus
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:55 am

It's the sexier alter ego trope at work!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Soon I will have to close this gallery and Start a new one. But before that happens I have been working on a full set of armor. The previous suits were more battle suits like the military. This time I'm going for a full Iron Man style of costume.
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Zarus_Test_Armor_Template
I slowly piece it together from bits and pieces here and there. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:54 am

Your Earth-3 could have the potential to be the longest universe on MIB.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:38 am

Have you ever thought that your Earth-3 could achieve the two digits?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:00 am

No I didn't but then who does?
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:26 am

Zarus wrote:
Soon I will have to close this gallery and Start a new one. But before that happens I have been working on a full set of armor. The previous suits were more battle suits like the military. This time I'm going for a full Iron Man style of costume.
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Zarus_Test_Armor_Template
I slowly piece it together from bits and pieces here and there. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated. Later! Cool

He looks like he could be a good version of Mr. Freeze.

Like when I previously said that the original Briar Rose design looked like a good Poison Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:31 am

Perhaps but it's just an armor template.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:32 am

Zarus wrote:
Perhaps but it's just an armor template.

Still looks too cool to be just an armor template.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:27 am

Well you and the others can make of him what you will. I know I will. In the meantime I give you my latest Earth 3 Micro the noble Iron Mask.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Earth_3_Iron_Mask_Zarus
Iron Mask: Jason Todd was once just the second Talon. Trained by Owlman to be a great villain in his own right. But what he didn't know was that for Jason it was all just an undercover act. Jason, the son of Officer Willis Todd, had always wanted to be a cop. When his father had been killed by Boss Gordon's men, he knew that justice needed to be done. Acting as a street punk who was rebelling against his father's memory was the first step. He felt in order to take down Gordon's operation, he need to remove the Mob Boss' "protection" first. To that end he was able to convince the Dark Knave to take him on as a protege. However Owlman learned of his leaking information to GCPD, and had him killed. But what he didn't know was the false Teen Terror hadn't fully died. Trapped in the building with high explosives, he managed to find enough steel pipes to make a minor shield. The shield was just enough to ensure he was nearly dead, but alive enough that he could be resuscitated. This was done by servants of Sonki Masurao, formerly french detective Henri Ducard. The leader of the Guild of Light saw the boy's nobility as a sign he could be the one to take over the role of Sonki Masurao and lead the Guild of Light during the next generation. After being healed he accepted the offer, but on one condition, that he bring down the criminal infrastructure of Gotham. To disguise his plans Jason took the role from his favorite book and be came the man in the Iron Mask. His method would be to slowly slide to the position of the city premiere crime boss, toppling Owlman. Once there he could easily topple the whole thing. Thanks to careful planning Owlman has no clue his newest rival is his former student. The method has worked well, having ended the career of Owlman's moll Owlgirl already. At times Jason almost loses himself in his guise as a crime lord, but manages to stay on mission. How long this continues remains to be seen.

Well that's it for now. After a few reply this topic needs to be closed for the new one. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Excellent work its Iron Mask, I adored the personage. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:49 pm

I love that mask!! Excellent job designing it...and I was thinking ( uh oh LoL ) ... he plans to slide into the position of the crime boss, and what if he was prevented by a character of your making and design based on "Dark Man"...someone who could have suffered at the hands of Iron Mask and does that face changing thing ??? iunno, just a thought, but I think a Dark Man type guy will fit in your uni, ...or not LoL ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Thanks Guys! Well time to lock this place up! Crying or Very sad But I do plan to start the new one shortly I just what to figure out what to post for the occasion. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
tartarus Fenix

tartarus Fenix

Male
Aries Horse
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:45 pm

love the ideas with Iron Mask
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/tonyvolpe78
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36