Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers

Go down 
+51
Lomeli
likexaxfury
Tempest
Kid Chaos!
ION
MrsGrizzley
Alucard
MicroManED
winterrosa
PrincessLinkette
Selficide
Genoman
Jod
Witch
IceMaiden
Kat
riddick
Mr. Q
Emissary
Necroleaf
darkclaw92
vandersonmetal
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Sir Uriel
vasile20022003
Bat Dude
Dax
Multiverse
Undefined
Da Talking Beaver
Dragonfist
Kodiak
Hyperman
bizarro_liberty_legion
JDD19and99
Spector
zackthetoken11
Zookeeper
DragonBurger
bethymay
Joebleau
Aarel
Cap
Bub
Daisuke
Cigy
Burningbird
RayneKirby
Omnis Ra
Zarus
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:17 pm

This new set looks great!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:19 pm

I like Troll's nose.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 am

Thanks guys! Sadly my Job's been busy so I'm planning on adding my own galleries only once a week. Crying or Very sad But I will try to comment on the works of others as much as I can. That said it's back to Ultratown.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Earth_3_Marathon_Zarus
Marathon: The youngest of all the inhabitants of Ultratown, and yet the fastest of them all. With a ground speed equal to that of Johnny Quick, he would often pull mean pranks on the slaves of New Eden as a child. As he grew older, most felt with his good looks and melodic voice he would become a singer, perhaps charm worlds into sending more slaves to serve the New Gods. Instead of all things he became a boxer. He knew that as a New God he had strength greater the other races. This combined with his great speed would allow him to be fastest bruiser of Patriarch's forces. On occasion he culls from the slave quarters those who have the endurance to survive him for at least a few rounds so he can put on exhibition matches for the other New Gods. As a result he's become the prize every available women, and a few of the men, of Ultratown seek. Even a few of the older married women would love to go a few "rounds" with Marathon, since he's know for his endurance!

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Earth_3_Overseer_Zarus
Overseer: Most of the native Grubs of planet of New Eden are broken from Generations of slaving for the New Gods. A few work with the slaves from off world to attempt liberation. Overseer was not one of them. Once a cowardly nameless Grub, he always stayed close to those who could protect him, never helping anyone unless there was something in it for him. When he heard of the latest attempt at rebellion, he knew it was sure to fail. But he knew he could move up if he told Patriarch. At first his price for his betray was just to work as Patriarch's top servant, but the evil ruler had a crueler idea. At his master's order's he joined the rebellion by giving them false information that would insure their victory. Naturally the trap worked and the rebels were executed publicly so as to make examples of them. In addition, the loyal Grub was made overseer of the slave-quarters. Grateful, the traitor took the title as his new name. Overseer lives well in a small home on the very edges of Ultratown proper, not far from the slaves he commands. To most of the New Gods he's only a worthless worm whom they have no respect for. While Overseer knows this, and privately agrees with them, he know that the others won't touch him so long as he has Patriarch's favor. What the Grub doesn't know is that he's not the first Grub to be made the overseer. Patriarch feels his people are to important to be given such a humiliating job, so having a Grub do it helps send the message of where they stand in the universe.

Well that's it for now. Hopefully next week I'll have my next set of Earth 3 Micros ready for you to enjoy. In the meantime I'm adding a new version of myself to this posting. Later!
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Suave_Zarus_Tyran
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:03 am

Marathon looks like Tyler Durden.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:27 am

groovy work as always
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:23 am

Great works! Smile
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Witch wrote:
Great works! Smile

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:10 am

Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 am

Thanks! and now on to my newest Earth 3 Characters.

Eternal Youth: The Patriarch of the planet New Eden, engaged in a bizarre experiment wherein he selected five individuals from different points in Earth's history and brought them to New Eden. Each were a rotten apple from their time, and de-aged to their early teens. Taught the ways of the of the beautiful yet evil planet, they became a sort of perpetual college group. Due to the fact they would remain young forever, they soon called themselves the Eternal Youth. While on New Eden they act and dress like teenagers from an old 50's family show, however once a year they let their hair down. Inspired by the humans activity of Spring Break, Patriarch would each year select a planet whose population were unfit to be slaves or too powerful to break. Dressed in their preferred garb Eternal Youth would travel to the planet and enjoy of a week of mayhem. Finally on the last day of their fun they would activate their Father Box and unleash the mighty Eternity Man, who as they left would literally shatter the planet. After a few years of this many planets simply gave up, fearing the gang would be sent there next. How long before they are sent to Earth remains to be seen. The members are:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Earth_3_Hannibal_Zarus
Hannibal: The young leader of Eternal Youth was once a young conscript in the original Hannibal's army. A shiftless sneak thief, it was either the army or lose an hand. Serving under the great military leader, he learned much. However loyalty wasn't one of the things he'd learn. A spy from Syracuse offered him a small fortune for Hannibal's secret plans. However the turncoat was caught. Turned into a slave in punishment he nearly died during Hannibal trip across the Alps if not for Patriarch. The grateful traitor took the name and garb of his former master for the purpose of driving it into the mud. Violent and cruel, he was granted a the power of lighting which he uses on people who dare cross him. He loves to torture those who he meets on the annual orgy of violence the Eternal Youth enjoy. as a result he often returns with survivors of their fun who make perfect broken slaves from the glory of the New Gods.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Earth_3_Samson_Zarus
Samson: Samson was once just a young Philistine bully who had the same name as the mighty hero of the Hebrew people. As fate would have it he was at the party where his namesake would die killing his people. He too would have perished if not for Patriarch. Grateful, Samson fit right into New Eden society. As his gift he was given the power to control density, and taught how to use his power to duplicate super strength. Dress in the same garb he wore back in his own time, Samson acts as the muscle of Eternal Youth. Nothing gives him more pleasure then smashing weak people who fail to know their place as slaves of his new King Patriarch. The only one he has any loyalty to other then the ruler of New Eden is Delilah, who uses his foolish crush on her. He likes to keep one of the skulls of those he's killed on each planet they travel to in a closet of his bedroom. He hopes to further increase his collection as the year roll by.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Earth_3_Delilah_Zarus
Delilah: Ironically Delilah is the original one who tricked Samson's namesake. Raised as a harlot, she gladly accepted the offer of wealth the Philistines offered her in exchange for the secret of Samson's strength. However instead of a pile of silver coins, she only received a silver dagger in her heart. Patriarch rescued her from the fate she had earned and soon she became a citizen of New Eden and a member of Eternal Youth. Thanks to her power of illusion, Delilah acts as a distraction and spy for the group. Like she did with the original Samson, she acts as seductress on the annual trip away from New Eden, charming secrets from the defenders of a planet. After she has what she wants, she'll often poison the fools who trust her. A lover not a fighter, Delilah likes keeping her Samson nearby to smash any who would harm her. Loyal to no man, not even Patriarch himself, she looks to the day she can gain his secrets and rule over the planet itself.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Earth_3_BaronSamedi_Zarus
Baron Samedi: Samedi started as the son of a Houngan priest. Hoping to learn his father's secrets he followed him relentlessly. However the Houngan wouldn't teach him, having sense the darkness in his heart. Desperate he went to several rogue bokors and asked them to teach him. Finally one of the bokors though the boy was a good sacrifice. But just as the knife pierced him, Patriarch intervened. Like the others the boy was welcomed in Ultratown. Know called Baron Samedi, he studied ways to use his power of magnetism to his advantage. He soon found one in a device that used the power of magnetism to control the body. With this he found a way to add to the slave masters control. Whenever on a trip to a planet with potential slaves, the Baron slaps as many of the devices on civilians as possible, and has them loot the planet. On worlds where the people are of no use as slaves he simply injects victims with a overdose of Iron and uses power to make them his puppets. Either way he leaves a world with a pile of treasure and perhaps a few more slaves. On New Eden, he often works near the slave pits to ensure the slaves loyalty. After all none of them want to be used in his experiments.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Earth_3_Pecos_Bill_Zarus
Pecos Bill: Pecos Bill started as William Bonney (alias Billy the Kid). What no one knew was after being shot by Sheriff Pat Garrett, he disappeared. The reason for this was Patriarch. Bringing him to New Eden he soon tried to give him the power of telepathy, but it was very weak. Billy almost was sent back, but his skill with a gun saved him. He was soon given a special six shooter that used different "Cosmic Cartridges" to produce different effects. Now calling himself Pecos Bill, he became the low man in Eternal Youth. Despite this he thoroughly enjoys the annual trip, as it gives him a chance to relive his favorite activities. Bill will often rob different places on the planet they visit, he telepathy giving him an early waring of danger or attack. As compensation for his limited abilities, it's usually he that summons Eternity Man as they leave, so that everyone knows who's just killed them.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Earth_3_Eternity_Man_Zarus
Eternity Man: While most people know Patriarch killed the King and Queen of Purgatory, they don't know what he did to their son Drax. While people think he died in the attack, he was taken back to New Eden and made into the ultimate slave, a slave for war. Having tapped the Source, the main power supply of the planet, he infused Drax with it's power. The result was a being brimming with power and might. Among his many powers were seemingly limitless strength and endurance, invulnerability, flight, the ability to "phase" through matter, vast energy and matter manipulation, magnetic powers, and power energy beams. Since the Source was called "the eternal energy" Drax was renamed Eternity Man. The only reason Eternity Man didn't turn on his master was due to the fact that Patriarch had shattered his mind before the procedure. When Eternal Youth formed Patriarch gave them the Father Box that controlled him. Due to their youth the idea of turning this Titan on their home-world has occurred to them. But they know Patriarch probably has a safety measure in place if they were to try that. Many worlds have tried to strike at New Eden itself, only to be crush by Eternity Man. Someday Drax may regain control of himself, and if that happens New Eden is doomed.

Well that's it for Now! Hopefully next week I'll have more fun surprises. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:03 am

I know that Baron Samedi would have a cool skull-like mask.
Back to top Go down
Creek

Creek

Male
Capricorn Rat
Image Software : Paint.NET, Photoshop CS5
Registration date : 2012-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:45 am

Can't decide which I enjoy more, the micros or the stories!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 am

Seriously, you should be a pro, fella.
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:32 am

I like so much Eternity Man!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Excellent personages and with a very creative description, I adored Pecos Bill, but all are excellent. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm

I like the fact that the costumes of both Purgatory and New Eden inhabitants aren't so grandiose and space epic like their mainstream counterparts.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:02 am

Thanks Guys! And BLL, your earlier comment on me going pro was very nice. Embarassed In the meantime I've got good news, I was fired! Just kidding, but the sudden surge of work has slowed down enough that I can post more often. As a result I have two new ones:
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 SK_Tara_Isley_Zarus
Briar Rose's alter ego, Tara Isley.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Zarus_Goblin_Female_Temp
and a female goblin temp.

Well that's it for now. I hope to have more soon. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:05 am

Is Briar Rose the daughter of Poison Ivy?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:14 am

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
Is Briar Rose the daughter of Poison Ivy?

Genetically yes. You see in my story she wasn't born, she was grown. From a video you can see here you get the idea of where I got my boy and his lady from. Years after I use to watch this show I started to wonder, "Where did he get the female human DNA?". So I got the idea that she's a mix of Ivy's and her creators DNA combine with a common household fruit. Unlike the video though she started as a baby and was exposed to age accelerators that age her at a 1.5 rate, so after ten years she be a teenager. Of course of the bad girl aspect I'm adding another character's past in which will be revealed later. So I hope that answers your question.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:45 am

Now that the Earth-3 Jack Kirby's 4th World set, which are the characters from Purgatory and New Eden who you liked doing the most?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:48 am

From New Eden I like Patriarch himself as he's got a smooth style to his evil. As for Purgatory I rather like the strength of leadership Den Mother shows.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:52 am

I like your references to the Cold War in your Freedom League set.

They remind me to the Justice Guild for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Very good its new template (female goblin), you very used a pleasant green in the color of the skin. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:51 pm

the face of the female goblin is terrifying. Great job, it's perfect What a Face
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:16 am

I didn't stop to notice that you already achieved 1000 posts... 10 posts ago.

bravo CONGRATULATIONS!!! bravo
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:21 am

Eternal Youth is definitely a very interesting batch of characters with their own individually intriguing stories. The female goblin temp is also very cool.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next