Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers

Go down 
+51
Lomeli
likexaxfury
Tempest
Kid Chaos!
ION
MrsGrizzley
Alucard
MicroManED
winterrosa
PrincessLinkette
Selficide
Genoman
Jod
Witch
IceMaiden
Kat
riddick
Mr. Q
Emissary
Necroleaf
darkclaw92
vandersonmetal
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Sir Uriel
vasile20022003
Bat Dude
Dax
Multiverse
Undefined
Da Talking Beaver
Dragonfist
Kodiak
Hyperman
bizarro_liberty_legion
JDD19and99
Spector
zackthetoken11
Zookeeper
DragonBurger
bethymay
Joebleau
Aarel
Cap
Bub
Daisuke
Cigy
Burningbird
RayneKirby
Omnis Ra
Zarus
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:05 am

Thanks! Sadly I've been getting a bit bored with Earth 3 Shocked, so I decided to take a little break. Note not stopping just a break. In the meantime I though I'd show what a DC Pastiche I would make.

Freedom League: During the early 80's mankind was threaten by a race of creatures from the earth's core. The Morlocks, a race of creatures named for the villains of H. G. Wells book, had risen from the earth. Their ancient machines and food store were gone, so they decided to turn humanity it's new food supply. In response heroes from across the country came together to combine their powers to stop this threat. Afterwards they decided to remain in contact as the Freedom League to battle threats no one of them could face. Their members are:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Freedom_Radium_Zarus
Radium: In March of 1979, the nuclear reactor of three mile Island had nearly gone into full meltdown. This was stopped by a brave young engineer named Lewis Bort who went into the reactor to stop the leak. While all expected him dead by the next morning, a miracle happened. Somehow exposure to such high radiation had mutated Lewis' body so he became a living reactor. Now fueled by the power of radiation, he could lift great weights, could fire beams of heat from his eyes and could even fly. The only thing that could hurt him was exposure to extremely low temperatures. With powers like these, Lewis knew he could make the world a better place, so he soon became the hero known as Radium. As Radium Lewis became the champion of Philadelphia, the birthplace of the United States. Thanks to a little coal powder and contacts, not suspects the local head of a prominent radio station is the world's most powerful hero. When the Morlocks invaded it was he that came up with the idea to gather the other heroes and form the Freedom League. Radium is the powerhouse of the Freedom League and it's leader due to his popularity. Radium is the ultimate example of how the power of the atom can be used to help mankind.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Freedom_Skulker_Zarus
Skulker: David Jackson was a former member of the CIA, specializing in makeup and disguise. However after many years in the field, he retired to take care of his elderly parents. After returning to his old neighborhood in Hollywood, he got a job at a local studio doing makeup for various science-fiction and horror movies. It was a boring but happy life until a gang of street toughs killed his parents in cold blood. Apparently they had been witnesses at the trial of a mob boss year before he was born and went into witness protection. However organized crime had gotten so powerful a son of the crime boss had been able to find out where they were in exchange for a large fee for a government project. Seeing that his parent could never get justice as long as criminal ran his country, David felt he had to act. Using his years of training in criminology and fighting he started to go after the gang who killed his parents. The end result was nearly being killed and arrested by a corrupt police chief. It was then that David knew to combat the fear of criminals he had to be feared himself. He soon faked his own death, and went into hiding. David then used his skills in makeup to reappear as an undead version of himself known as the Skulker. Skulker is armed with various cutting edge technology used by the CIA thanks to his knowledge of hidden bank accounts and false identities in which he can get them. To allow himself to gather what he needs to survive, skulker will often dress as a homeless person who's gathered enough change to feed himself. While fear throughout the criminal world, Skulker never kills as he feels his parents death need to be satisfied by justice not revenge. Criminal know to fear the heavy breathing that means he's near. After all how do you kill a dead man?

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Freedom_Athena_Zarus
Athena: Nikki Kazantzakis was raised by a father who would constantly tell her stories from the famous Greek Myths every night. As a result she grew fascinated with the culture of her people. While in college Nikki studied archeology, particularly Greek culture. Finally one summer she went to a dig near the sight of Mount Olympus. While there she discovered a secret cavern filled with mystical objects that once belonged to the Gods. It was then that one of her fellow researcher pulled a gun on her and her professor. It turned out that he was a member of the ancient cult of Ares, god of War. They knew that the Gods were the embodiment of the psychic energy of one of the key aspects they represented and they each needed a human host. As a result the cultist stole the chest holding items belonging to Ares and used dynamite to seal the cave. the cave-in killed everyone but Nikki desperate for a way out she stumbled on to the only godly chest not buried under stone, those of the God of wisdom in combat Athena. The chest revealed a pair of golden bracelets with rubies set into them. Thinking it was silly but having nothing to lose, Nikki put them on. Instantly she became the new host of Athena, the champion of humanity. As Athena she managed to dig her way out but it was to late to stop the cultist. Nikki spoke to her knew 'friend' in her mind and they agreed to use their godly power for the good of all. The pair soon flew to New York, the future home of the new gods of the world to be the protector of the city. Whenever Nikki is in danger she can recite a Greek incantation to go from her mousy drown haired green eyed self, into the powerul form of the newest incarnation of Athena. Athena, like all gods, has great strength, speed, and flight. In addition she can summon Aegis, her personal weapon, to use in battle. Highly intelligent and an expert tactician, which is a bonus to the Freedom League, Athena won't rest until Ares' cult is in ruins.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Freedom_Protean_Zarus
Protean: While most people believe the story of Aliens crashing in Roswell is false, they are wrong. In fact an alien did crash there years ago. Due to the crash the alien, now know as Copernicus, was render an amnesiac. For years he was studied by the US Government due to his ability to shapeshift into almost any form. Finally Copernicus fled when he learned they planned to vivisect him. For years he traveled across the country, occasionally returning to New Mexico since he felt it was his home. Finally he started to see other superpowered beings and he got an idea. If he became a superhero, the public support would counter any attempts to have him gutted. As a result he returned to Roswell as the hero Protean. Working as a janitor at the local jail using the name Nicolaus Copernicus, Protean keeps an ear open on the police-band for any unusual crimes that require his help. While his initial reasons for crimefighting were selfish at first, Protean has become a true champion of justice for all.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Freedom_Green_Knight_Zarus
Green Knight: Many people have heard the legend of the Green Knight of Arthurian lore. But like many legends it carries a seed of truth. The first Green Knight was a alien traveler returning from an intergalactic war. thanks to a passing meteor his ship crashed on earth in the Champagne region of France. while unconscious a passing thief stone the power gem of his armor thinking it was an emerald. Despite that the Green Knight survived for many years using the now limited power of his armor for justice. Centuries later Frank Carter, the son of a prominent senator was traveling through France on a backpacking trip. One evening he became lost an sought shelter in an old cave. It was there that he found the tomb of the Green Knight with the legendary warriors armor stored nearby. Fascinated, Frank took the armor back with him to Virgina. As it turned out the stolen power gem, now known as the Claudian Emerald, had been in family for many years as part of their family jewels. Noticing the odd glow coming from the gem, Frank discovered in fitted in perfectly to a hidden chamber in the breastplate of the armor. It was then that he activated a secret message and learned the truth of the Green Knight. Inspired by what he heard, Frank decided to become a champion of justice as the new Green Knight. With the power gem back in place, the Armor can fly, shoot lasers and form simplistic hard light projections. The only weakness to the armor is silver, which doesn't exist on the planet where the armor was forged. The Green Knight is the main source of both firepower and fiance for the Freedom League. The people of our nation's capital sleep more soundly knowing the verdant avenger is on patrol!

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Freedom_Thunderbolt_Zarus
Thunderbolt: Henry Hill was a professor at the university of Dallas. A supervisory professor, Henry spent much of his time working on his theories of temporal mechanics. Finally he succeeded in producing a belt which could speed up or slow down the passage of time, but only to a limited degree. Chalking it up to be a failure, he soon was working on a special set of boots that could allow a person to move at great speeds similar to that of the cheetah instead. Henry had just finished the prototype when he learned that the university was being attack by a group of terrorist bent on reclaiming the territory for Mexico. knowing that many people would be killed, he got an idea. While the boot alone weren't enough to stop the terrorist, combined with the belt he could move at super-speed. Using an costume he had bought for the annual masquerade ball and his motorcycle helmet as a disguise, he made quick work of the terrorist. Feeling he'd at last accomplish something useful, he decided to keep fighting crime as the speedster Thunderbolt. Thanks to his knowledge of time, he's adjusted his belt so that while moving at super-speed, he still ages at the normal rate. While on patrol, his top speed is usually 70 mph, thanks to the belt he can reach speeds of up to 700 mph. The state of Texas has a lot of territory, and Thunderbolt is the one hero who can really cover it!

Well that's it for now. I hope to have more fun things to post soon. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Cool description for the personages and microns of better quality still. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:58 pm

The best JLA pastiche I've seen in ages.
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:16 pm

WOW Z!! These are too cool...That Green Knight is badass, and I like the "Magneto" type helmet!! Great detail in the armor!
Protean & Skulker are my favs tho!! The micro for Skulker is great, I love the palor of his skin...that's just fantastic!!
Another unique universe you are creating, can't wait to see where you take this one!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:02 am

You already usurped Hyperman in doing the best JLA pastiche.

Quite an impressive feat!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:48 am

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
You already usurped Hyperman in doing the best JLA pastiche.

Quite an impressive feat!
Well I don't know about that. Embarassed At any rate I feel it's a good start. Who knows where this one will go.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:40 am

Skulker is the first Batman equivalent that I've seen adopting the living dead as a symbol of crimefighting.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Yes well fear is a great motivator. And the undead is a great source of fear. Anyway as a joke I updated my avatar by using a character from D&D, also known as Zarus. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:05 am

I'm glad that you just took a break from Earth-3 rather than end it all.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:10 am

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
I'm glad that you just took a break from Earth-3 rather than end it all.
Well I figured this board wasn't getting off that easy! Laughing
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:39 am

Once finished the New Eden set will be even more grandiose than the Knavefall and The Reign of the Ultramen sets.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:36 am

Soon I will be finish with my evil enemies to my Freedom League. After all a hero is only as good as his enemy. But first... Twisted Evil

I feel like having some fun with a cartoon I saw when I was a wee lad! Here's Stanley and the Mask!
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Toon_Stanley_Ipkiss_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Toon_Mask_Zarus

In the spoiler below is a bit more fun but I thought it should be a surprise. Later! Cool
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:05 pm

I liked a lot The Mask as a child!
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:51 pm

It's Showtime!! I love that guy!!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Zarus wrote:
Yes well fear is a great motivator. And the undead is a great source of fear. Anyway as a joke I updated my avatar by using a character from D&D, also known as Zarus. Later! Cool

I wonder about how will you do Skulker's archenemy. I'm sure it will be equally awesome as Skulker himself. Perhaps even more.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:18 pm

It will definetly be a challenge. Look how long it took me to come up with Le Bataleur.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Zarus wrote:
It will definetly be a challenge. Look how long it took me to come up with Le Bataleur.

Maybe someone in line with the White Knight. Just to play with the monster inside angle. It would be quite a clever foil to Skulker.

http://microheroes.virtuaboard.com/t4636p570-zarus-tyran-s-gallery-earth-3-and-mib-rangers
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:36 am

BLL's comment gave me an idea on how to use White Knight. But first the enemies of the Freedom League, the Crime Union.

Crime Union: The Crime Union was forged of the worst enemies of the Freedom League. Each member has a personal score to settle with the a member of the league. Due to their conflicting interests, they rarely unite for long. The members are:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Crime_Nuclear_Winter_Zarus
Nuclear Winter: Fred Granger grew up with a Goth mentality years before the term was even coined. All his life he was fascinated by death and dreamed of working at a graveyard. But this wouldn't do for the son of a three-star general. As a result he became a member of the army. Ironically this slowly suited him as the training showed him various ways to kill the "commies" his father had always taught him to fear. The only thing that kept his homicidal urges in check was his fiance, Jean Potter. The two met during Fred's physical and had been going out ever since. Then his great love fell at the hands of Soviet terrorist bent on find out the secrets of what they though was the nuclear super-soldier Radium. Angered that Radium wasn't able to save his future bride, Fred eagerly joined a secret experiment that attempted to duplicate Radium's powers. If it worked he felt he'd show the "hero" how it was done, if it failed he'd be back with his beloved. By a strange fluke the experiment worked in a way no one expected. While Fred didn't have Radium's powers, he did seem to gain powers over cold and ice. At first the military saw this as a way to keep Radium in check in case he turned on the public, but they didn't look into their creation's eyes. The experiment had warped Fred's mind, increasing his love of death. With hardly a word he killed the entire base in a wave of deadly cold, and went AWOL. Since they always a higher level of background radiation caused his powers, Fred renamed himself Nuclear Winter. He soon got the idea to invoke his namesake across the globe. The only weakness his powers gave him was need to draw in heat from outside sources. What better way then if the whole world was radioactive! Nuclear Winter often joins the Crime Union for a chance to both kill Radium, or to gain the money for his nihilistic goals. He won't rest until the whole world burns in nuclear fire.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Crime_El_Capo_Zarus
El Capo: Luis Rivera was raised in crime since he was a boy. His father being the leader of the Spanish Mob. His pampered life soon fell apart when Mr. and Mrs. Johnson revealed secrets they had learned about Mr. Rivera's activities. With the family fortune taken from them, Luis had to live with his mother in an small apartment in the Barrio. To keep his mother happy he focused on his studies, but also learned from the criminals of his neighborhood. He studied how pimps control their stables, how grifters suckered marks. As he grew older, he went out for track and field, all while using a book of his father's old connections to study the secrets of cat burglars. Finally when graduated from college, he had gain a double education, one of business and one of crime. To gain the necessary seed money for his goals, Luis killed his mother while making it look like a heart attack. He then when to California and started his own company, Rivera electronics. At the same time the local gangs were being taken over by a mysterious Italian known as "El Capo". No one connected this powerful crime figure with the genius of business who had pulled himself up by the bootstraps. Finally he found out where the Johnson were hiding thanks to a few payoffs to some government agents. With them and their son dead, El Capo felt free to continue his plans to rule the criminal underworld. Until the arrival of Skulker that is. El Capo's connections are always kept secret, with a dupe acting as a his representative. While he has a personal beef with Skulker, he'd love to see the whole Freedom League die as "Freedom" gets in the way various profitable enterprises.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Crime_Ares_Zarus
Ares: Ever since the start of Greek civilization, the cults of the various Olympians have existed. None was so dangerous as the cult of Ares. While in the modern day most see Hades as a villain, his cult was merely those who culled the sick and the weak from the herd of early humanity. Ares lived on death and destruction and all the most savage instincts of man. A group of ravenous jackals who reveled in mankind's suffering. Finally all but one of the cults died out as the gods gave up their human host so that man could look after his own affairs. Ares however, would not relinquish, and so had to be restrained before he could be separated from his host. The gods slept for centuries, while the Cult of Ares sought ways to both free and honor their fallen master. It was one of their own that killed Archduke Ferdinand so that a World War would begin. And another member of the cult, Adolf Hitler, started the Second World Wars as a way to further their cause. Finally a member of the cult convinced a New York professor to dig for the bracelets of the gods, as no cultist could pierce their resting place directly. After they were recovered, the cult capture a massive native of Greece and shattered his mind. Once done the Bracers of Ares were placed on him. Ares lives for the suffering of humanity, he revels in the worst qualities of war. He joins the Crime Union, not only because Athena is a member of the Freedom League, but because it amuses him. They are merely tools so he can instigate endless war. And heaven help the Earth if he succeeds.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 White_Knight_Zarus
White Knight: Arnold Braun grew up with a burning hatred in his heart. All around him he saw peoples of different races and countries, and despised them all. He had felt that one race should be one this planet, the white race. For a while he joined the KKK, but it was too ineffectual. It did nothing to remove the taint of inferior peoples. Finally as he camped near the site of the famous Roswell crash, he found an answer. During the crash, the power sphere of Protean's ship was driven deep into the ground. So deep that the military never found it. But it had been slowly rising from where it fell for years. When Arnold touched it, he was filled with the spheres awesome power, so much so he passed out from the pain of it. When he awoke the next day he thought it was a dream, until he launched a laser of white light from his hands. After some experimentation, he found he could not only fire deadly beams of energy, but could also forms disks of it to use as shields or a platform on which to travel. Overjoy at the opportunity to wipe out all those who weren't white, he found his old klan costume, and with some changes became the evil White Knight. The White Knight hates all who don't fall into his vision of the future. Not only a racist, he holds extremely sexist views about women, and feel strongly that only Christen religions should be allowed. He tolerates the other members of the Crime Union as the team's successful plans fund his growing Aryan army. White Knight feels that soon the race war will begin, and plans on winning it.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Crime_Troll_Zarus
Troll: Mark Andrews was once a great CIA Agent, until he went mercenary. His skill meant he could make a fortune, not sit around acting a puppet for a bunch of bureaucrats. There wasn't an assignment he couldn't handle, or so he thought. He had been hired by Castro to kill the president so as to bring chaos to the country that could threaten his own. It seemed simple enough, after all Hinckley almost had done the job for him. But then Green Knight arrived at the hospital and foiled him. As he sat in a CIA detention cell he fumed at how that armored fool had thwarted him and how he'd soon be dead. The CIA had other plans though. In exchange for clemency for his defection at attempt at assassination, he would test a new super-soldier serum base on the testosterone of the rare red ape and various other steroids. Having nothing to lose and everything to gain Mark allowed the injection. Within an hour he slowly transformed into a hulking seven foot tall powerhouse. With a snarl Mark smashed his way to freedom as the deadly monster Troll. While most people think Troll lost much of his intelligence when gained his super-strength, this is not so. Troll takes advantage of this view by acting like the slow-witted monster people think he is. Often he prefers to work for a Master Criminal and take off with his loot when the plan goes sour. His work with the Crime Union is much the same. Who know what will happen when he reveals how smart he really is.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Crime_Ultrasound_Zarus
Ultrasound: Amanda Clark was once just a happy housewife. She would keep the house clean while her husband Harold worked on his sonar project for the military. She was even pregnant with their first child! But her peaceful life was destroyed when the MP arrived. Apparently her husband had been building a suit of sonic armor to use for profit as a criminal. Naturally there was a battle in which both her husband, the MPs, and the baby in her womb were dead. A knife she had tried to use to defend herself had been turned on her instead. Angry at the military she set the house on fire and took all the armor and all the notes on it. With a bit of doing she switch her dental files with her husbands and made it look like she was the one killed. After learning how to use the sound based weapons built into the armor, Amanda became the criminal Ultrasound. Ultrasound often robs banks, jewelry stores, anyplace "he" can acquire a lot of money easily. Being as brilliant as her husband, Amanda has learned how to maintain the armor. Ultrasound often works with the Crime Union only because it's a way to an even larger payday. With "his" past life gone forever, Ultrasound only cares about living like a "King".

Well That's it for now. I figured why waste a good micro so I added White Knight directly to the mix. I hope to go back to Earth 3 soon. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:59 pm

I always found that there a was KKK vibe on White Knight creation. Starting with the pointy hood.
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:00 pm

affraid affraid affraid ... 'Nuff said ....
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Nice batch of bad guys Smile
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:32 pm

I'm glad that the archenemies of Radium and Skulker aren't pastiches of Lex Luthor and the Joker.

Even Ares is his own characters rather than being a pastiche of the DCU Ares simply because he has the same name.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Beautiful works and with a very creative description. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm

The Skulker vs. El Capo rivalry is the most interesting. Because, Skulker is a monster like the Joker. And El Capo is a well-known entrepreneur and pillar of the community like Bruce Wayne. Both characters are reverses the traditional Batman vs. Joker rivalry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next