Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13

Go down 
+16
Burningbird
riddick
MightyLeatherface
Abel
mythu7
Ayoma
aralob
The Broken
Omnis Ra
Iceman
Sir Uriel
Kid Chaos!
twizted_micros
The_Green_Guardian
Felis 7
Dalachon
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat
Image Software : Theatre Operative
Registration date : 2007-01-09

The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 8:31 am

Long story short, I don't have anything particularly new today. I got a bit of a shave and a trim though, so I updated my self-micro a tad. More tomorrow/ later today (if I get creative).

The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Dalnew
Back to top Go down
Felis 7
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Felis 7

Male
Cancer Tiger
Image Software : IrfanView PaintDotNet
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 8:59 am

your DD and new avatar are great Very Happy
cool deadpool t-shirt too Wink
Back to top Go down
http://felis.7.free.fr/
Ayoma

Ayoma

Male
Scorpio Dragon
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 9:03 am

Nice daredevil, like the new avatar also, cool deadpool T-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 12:31 pm

Thanks for all your kind words everyone! Next is my entry for Mudshark's Empyrean Universe contest, Stargazer. The name isn't hard to figure out. He's an alien, so there's "star" and his main power involves what appears to be energy from his eyes, so "gazer". He was originally created for Mutants and Masterminds, a Superhero D20 system RPG. Rather than having some sort of heat/laser vision, he instead "teleports" things away... at a cellular level. So if he blasts you, and it looks like it burnt through the first few layers of skin, in reality, those layers were ripped away cell by cell, and randomly dispersed throughout the universe. Same end result though Razz

Post contains apocryphal information. Disregard. Smile

Last edited by Dalachon on Thu May 01, 2008 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Lanternisms   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 1:27 pm

Its been a slow week here at the House of Dalachon, what with being called in to work at least 4 hours early every day and having to take various pets to get their shots or get fixed. I figured I was due for a post, so here are a few micros of myself as a Green Lantern (I know its cliche, but its fun). It started out as making myself in a new take on all of the different costumes through the years, but I got lazy about halfway through the second micro and decided to just slap things together for the sake of randomness. In any case, enjoy!

MOVED TO FIRST POST

Last edited by Dalachon on Thu May 01, 2008 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 2:26 pm

cool looking lanturns
Back to top Go down
MightyLeatherface
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
MightyLeatherface

Male
Aquarius Horse
Image Software : Gimp
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 3:43 am

Great green lanterns ! Keep up
Superbes green lanterns ! Continue
Back to top Go down
http://mightyleatherface.deviantart.com/
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 11:27 am

Thanks for the comments guys, I've been having a bit of micro-block lately (though I've compiled another five or six pages in my Mutants & Masterminds campaign).

Back to top Go down
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:03 pm

After a long, uninspired hiatus, I give you my entry in the child of Black Panther/Storm contest. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into a groove and start posting more micro's, but life has been somewhat hectic lately, so I guess we'll see. It seems I'm only getting inspired by contests these days, hehe.

I also realized shortly after posting this the first time that I forgot to fix his eyebrows O_o. Eh, oh well.

MOVED TO FIRST POST

Back to top Go down
Kid Chaos!
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Kid Chaos!

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 11:56 pm

I like what you did with this one...
Back to top Go down
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:08 am

Its been a looong time since life has relented enough to let me do any micro's, and even now I don't have as much time as I'd like. To get me back into a working mood, I've updated my avatar. Nothing fantastic, mostly based on previous ideas I'd had, but its a start Smile

Last edited by Dalachon on Thu May 01, 2008 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 6:07 pm

Second post in a short amount of time. This is the only George Burns microhero I've ever seen, though I didn't look too hard. Unfortunately, he doesn't have a cigar, but I felt like posting him anyway. I made him specifically so I could use him in a best team game. Kind of sad, I think. Smile

MOVED TO FIRST POST

Last edited by Dalachon on Thu May 01, 2008 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:11 am

I think it looks great!
I think the only sad part is that you are not more frequently here.
We like to see more of you, pal.
Can´t you use micros as some relax theraphy?
Back to top Go down
riddick

riddick

Male
Virgo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:38 am

good micros and good work!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/riddickdj
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:25 pm

This is another character from a Mutants and Masterminds game I played some time back. He's a german supervillain similar in strength to Solomon Grundy. A former hitman, he's possesed by the damned souls of those he's killed, which caused the visual mutation and musculature increase. He's fairly mindless, knowing only bloodthirsty rage. The only thing that calms him is devouring human flesh. He's not technically dead, but might as well be, as he reacts to attacks the way a zombie would.

Von Jenseits

MOVED TO FIRST POST

Last edited by Dalachon on Thu May 01, 2008 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:25 am

I'm stuck in a bit of a rut. I have all kinds of original hero/villain ideas in my head, but all I ever end up doing is writing them down and reworking Stargazer. Case in point, he's a new version (currently my "official" version).

FIRST POST, ETC

Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:33 am

That looks pretty good. Hope to see more.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:34 pm

nice call great work on him
Back to top Go down
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:49 am

Alright, I've been doing a bit of work today. These are the beginnings of a series. If these closely resemble a work of someone else, I certainly didn't MEAN to copy it O_o. I'm going to work on Martian Manhunter next, most likely. I could be wrong, of course. So here they are, the Superman and Batman of a hitherto unknown alternate universe, I guess.

FIRST POST, ETC

Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:10 am

They look great!
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:27 am

incredible job i really fig batman he looks friggen awesome
Back to top Go down
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:46 pm

Thanks for the comments guys, it really does mean a lot Smile

Ok, so I already ditched the last project I was working on, for lack of time/interest. Instead, I decided to make these.

FIRST POST, ETC

Last edited by Dalachon on Thu May 01, 2008 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:47 pm

those look awesome i like the ideas on them great work man
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:56 pm

cool fresh design
love it
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:32 am

As always, thanks for the comments!

This next micro is a bit of a work in progress. Its supposed to be "Rundown" from Omega One (what appears to be a relatively new comic series I ran upon). The series may be good, hard to say from only the first issue. In any case, he's supposed to have the word "Run" down his right arm and "Down" down the left, but I got a bit lazy and decided to deal with that later. The color choices were based off the fact that the entire issue was painted in kind of a dull color scheme. The micro is by no means perfect, or done that well, but it kept me busy and its the first micro I've done looking at an image.

FIRST POST, ETC

THIS is one of the images I had for reference. I'm not sure if anyone else has worked on this series or not, but I may try my hand at some of the other characters.

Last edited by Dalachon on Thu May 01, 2008 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next