Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13

Go down 
+16
Burningbird
riddick
MightyLeatherface
Abel
mythu7
Ayoma
aralob
The Broken
Omnis Ra
Iceman
Sir Uriel
Kid Chaos!
twizted_micros
The_Green_Guardian
Felis 7
Dalachon
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Good micros, buddy!
Hope you spend more time in them...
Oh, in my gallery, look for Cyclops, you'll see how the shading must be under the mask...
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:15 pm

great work dalchon
Back to top Go down
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat
Image Software : Theatre Operative
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:44 pm

Thanks for the advice there Riku. See, the problem with my micro-ing is the fact that I have absolutely no artistic background, so shading is a bit of a pain sometimes (read: always) Laughing

In any case, here's a small update on Rundown. Fixed a few things that bugged me, but still no words on his arms, haven't gotten rid of my laziness to that extent yet.

FIRST POST, ETC

Last edited by Dalachon on Thu May 01, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:46 pm

A rebuild of Iceman done as a gift for... well.. Iceman. Nothing fantastic, but I felt a titch inspired for once, haha. Anyway, I might randomly pick another person on the board to remake, I might not. I have a horrible motivation problem, which I assume stems from the second time I was dropped on my head as a baby... I know it wasn't the first time, because thats how the ol' schnoz got bent, and the third time is where my acting ability comes from... so its the only thing I can think of. Ah.. maybe that event just turned me into a windbag....

FIRST POST, ETC

Back to top Go down
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:58 pm

Ro-gazer. Think robot superman, but with the personality of a demented ventriloquist doll. Also, not based on a kryptonian (not the point, don't bug me, haha). In any case, he's nuts.

FIRST POST, ETC

I used some of TXF's templates here, I honestly couldn't resist.

Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:30 pm

That looks awesome Dalachon. I really like the gift you made Iceman too.
Back to top Go down
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:02 pm

First off, I went through and did some re-organization and light pruning. All my micros have been made transparent and placed in the first post for convenience. These Naastranic Earth guys are kinda starting to pile up... might have to make a universe eventually.

Anyway, the newest post is Bernt "Blazing Vermilion" Kreuger. He was once a champion in the Galaxy Bout (a pro-wrestling competition. Like a cross between the Meta-Brawl and WWF or sometihng) wrestling in the "Hagger Class". After retiring from the game, he's become a media spokes-whore, and serves as the people's choice member of the super-team "Superior Form". His powers are similar to Damage's except rather than explosions he releases bursts of flame.
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:22 pm

hey cool micros you make

can i maybe steal the hair at the chest and arms from "von jenseits"?
they look awesome and i want them to put on a micro
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:43 pm

Yeah, sure I guess. I honestly have no idea where it came from anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Updated first post. Removed previous version of Kreuger and added the new one. Lets just say there was some miniature Crisis on Infinite Earths going on, so he's now a completely new character. I change my mind alot Rolling Eyes.

Now he's a villain... never a wrestler, but he's still got the same basic power, albeit from a different source.

Pretty much an amoral mercenary, and will take any job from anyone, if the price is right of course.
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:16 pm

I LIKE THAT FACE...
its real great... like the detail..infact you are great microer with bigger temp
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:29 pm

Kreuger looks very good!
Back to top Go down
Dalachon

Dalachon

Male
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:36 am

Updated 1st post with my new version of Spider-man. Part of a series, these characters will be familiar in name and, to an extent, power. For instance, this Spider-man would appear to have all the same abilities of the mainstream one. The difference here is that all of his powers are telekinesis based. His "Spider Sense" is a bit different, and is completely dependent on things interacting with the invisible telekinetic field that is constantly surrounding him (goes out to about 12 feet in all directions and forces him to feel EVERYTHING in that area. He can supress it down to 6 feet, with effort). His ability to leap comes from telekinetically projecting himself forward. He also doesn't have REAL webs, they're merely a visual extension of his telekinetic ablitiy.

Anyway, enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:55 am

I like the design of this Spider-Man, and the idea behind his powers is really nice as well.

The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Signature_02_DaxThe Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Fastest_TeamThe Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 246m1cn
Templates update : September the 30th 2020 -///- Gallery update : April 2nd 2022
ReImagining MMPR my universe.
Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13   The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nydlings of Dalachon UPDATE SPIDER-MAN 7/13
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3