Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Spider-Man: Blue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Spider-Man: Blue Empty
PostSubject: Spider-Man: Blue   Spider-Man: Blue Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:57 pm

I just finished reading Spider-Man: Blue, and I got to say I feel sorta sad now, not like depressed sad just kind of sad in general. I guess that is the point though, I read the Gwen Death stuff later at about the same time that my longest running relationship ended and it always hit me along the same cord as that break up. So reading this kind of makes me feel that type of sad but not as down-sad as I did back then. I guess when you date a girl that looks like she could double for a blond in the comics it is a weird sorta connection you make to the books.

Anyway, I liked Blue it felt like we were really hearing Pete talk to his tape recorder, and the voice for him in my mind was that voice off of the animated series out of the 90s which is a little odd for me since I tend to hear the voice from Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends most of the time when I read Spider-Man books.

The artwork for the book was great I loved every panel, of course I'm nowhere near as good an art critic as just about anybody else.

Something I wondered though, how many other people read the book and felt sad at the end?
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60

Spider-Man: Blue
Page 1 of 1