Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Fantastic updates. I really like Sabertooth, Lifeguard, and the GeNext stuff.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:57 am

Dragonfist wrote:
Fantastic updates. I really like Sabertooth, Lifeguard, and the GeNext stuff.
Thank you! The Lifeguard were the most challenging of the entirety of hte last 5 pages of postings, so I'm glad you (and so many others) like them

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:59 am

Impressive work as always.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:02 am

Kgoku wrote:
Impressive work as always.
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:50 am

One mini post before I hit the sack:

From New Excalibur: Shadow X!
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 DarkAngel-NewExcalibur(HereWeGoAgain)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 DarkMarvelGirl-NewExcalibur(HereWeGoAgain)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 DarkProfessorX-NewExcalibur(HereWeGoAgain)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 DarkBeast-NewExcalibur(HereWeGoAgain)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 DarkIceman-NewExcalibur(HereWeGoAgain)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 DarkCyclops-NewExcalibur(ShadowsOnTheSoul)-Spz

Credit to MikeP for Jean/Janine/Jenna's hair, Anth for Warren's wings, and Mythu for the micro refs of Scott, Jean, Warren and Bobby.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:05 am

Yay!! Shadow X looks amazing
well done Spaz!!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:55 am

wicked update Spaz
Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Awesomee so glad you've made them!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Yay!! Shadow X looks amazing
well done Spaz!!!
Gracias Necroleaf!

Fireaver wrote:
wicked update Spaz
Merci!

Anth wrote:
Awesomee so glad you've made them!
hahaha, thanks Anth

Back to top Go down
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Love them Smile I never seen micros of these characters, thanks Smile Cant wait for see more of your collections! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com
Darkling

Darkling

Male
Virgo Buffalo
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:55 am

Oooh I love these Shadow X-Men. Can you make me Kitty and Rachel, when they're being converted by Prof X, too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikep.t15.org/
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:53 am

ouahhhhhh love the shadow x micros
specially jean and warren
keep doing amazing micros like that
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

Female
Taurus Buffalo
Image Software : paint
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:10 pm

I love your Dark X-Men
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:14 pm

your micros are really great
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:43 am

Joffre Roda wrote:
Love them Smile I never seen micros of these characters, thanks Smile Cant wait for see more of your collections! Smile
Glad to oblige, though Mythu has made most of them... I believe they are still in ihs gallery...?

Michael P. wrote:
Oooh I love these Shadow X-Men. Can you make me Kitty and Rachel, when they're being converted by Prof X, too?
I may make them... I may not. I'm not sure yet. Glad you like them though Wink

rom wrote:
ouahhhhhh love the shadow x micros
specially jean and warren
keep doing amazing micros like that
thanks, I'll try.

rose wrote:
I love your Dark X-Men
Thank you!

Mercy wrote:
your micros are really great
Danke!

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:48 pm

the shadow x micros look great....did they ever post there origins?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&ref=profile&
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:04 am

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
the shadow x micros look great....did they ever post there origins?
Not as far as I can recall, but I could be wrong

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:36 am

bravo on a so marvelous work, Shadow X looks wicked Cool .
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:01 am

Kgoku wrote:
bravo on a so marvelous work, Shadow X looks wicked Cool .
Thanks.

So, I haven't started on the two suggested by Mike.... but I have been tinkering away with some more micros from one character shown in the same series: where's OneShyGuy when you need him to fawn? Yup, I've been making some Ali micros. I should have a nice even number of them to post tomorrow... I'd like to have 10 to post - I'm only missing one. If all goes well, I *should* have some other micros to post as well.

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Dazzler
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Dazzler-Uncanny(TheFallOfTheMutants)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Dazzler-Uncanny(TheFallOfTheMutants)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Diamondback-UncannyAnnual13(AtlantisAttacks-DoubleCross)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Dazzler-UncannyAnnual13(AtlantisAttacks-DoubleCross)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Dazzler-NewExcalibur(HereWeGoAgain)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Dazzler-NewExcalibur(HereWeGoAgain)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Dazzler-NewExcalibur(HereWeGoAgain)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Dazzler-NewExcalibur(HereWeGoAgain)4-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Dazzler-NewExcalibur(SoWhyIsItImNotDead)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Dazzler-NewExcalibur(TheLastDaysOfCamelotpt2)-Spz

And now, here are some more micros

Sage (finally finished her set!!!)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Sage-NewExcalibur(TheLastDaysOfCamelotpt2)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Sage-NewExcalibur(TheLastDaysOfCamelotpt2)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Sage-NewExcalibur(TheLastDaysOfCamelotpt2)4-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Sage-NewExcalibur(FallenFriendpt1)-Spz

Ariel (Just one of her looks left!)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Ariel-Legacy(DevilAtTheCrossroadspt3)-Spz

Dryad
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Dryad-NewXMen(Campfire)-Spz

Bishop
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Bishop-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistory)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Bishop-Uncanny(NotDeadYet)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Bishop-Uncanny(NotDeadYet)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Bishop-Uncanny(NotDeadYet)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Bishop-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Bishop-Madrox(DeadDirtyPool)-Spz

Shard
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Shard-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz

Credit to Zoo, Anth, Joffre and MikeP for the hair; Zoo for the bell-shape of the dresses; and Joffre's micros that I used as references. I may go back and swap the hair on Ariel with the new one Joffre has made.

Back to top Go down
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Wow, these are awesome! I especially like Ariel's hair (it looks tough) and the dress design on Sage/Dazzler

....actually I REALLY like it....

*begs* may I use it as a temp so I can mess it all up on one of my micros? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:04 pm

*giggles as TTA took the words right out of my mouth*

I'm so behind on my micros...

Anyway! I LOVE the Dazzlers! She was one of the first X-Men I ever knew so I always adore her. I almost forgot about Dryad. I love her EARS! hehe makes me want to play with her. (Be nice, I didn't mean it that way) lol Other than the skirt girls I think my fave here is the disco ball Dazzler. Would you consider adding rollers one of her? I've been thinking of making a posed Disco Daz, but I have yet to find a good pose. Need a cheerleading jump pose too... All my favorite doll sites are going poof. I've gotta lay off the sugar!! lol

rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:41 pm

amazing dazzlers and
well I didn't expect more Sage but they are amazing too
as you said finally an all characters looks in done!!!!!!!!!!
BRAVO
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:54 am

Very good update Spaz

Ariel, Dryad are Shard are nice, Bishop looks cool, Sage is great and Dazzler is sensational!!

Well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 am

thetrappedartist wrote:
Wow, these are awesome! I especially like Ariel's hair (it looks tough) and the dress design on Sage/Dazzler

....actually I REALLY like it....

*begs* may I use it as a temp so I can mess it all up on one of my micros? Smile
I think I have a basic version with none of hte belts and trimming, if that would be easier to start from?

Kat wrote:
*giggles as TTA took the words right out of my mouth*

I'm so behind on my micros...

Anyway! I LOVE the Dazzlers! She was one of the first X-Men I ever knew so I always adore her. I almost forgot about Dryad. I love her EARS! hehe makes me want to play with her. (Be nice, I didn't mean it that way) lol Other than the skirt girls I think my fave here is the disco ball Dazzler. Would you consider adding rollers one of her? I've been thinking of making a posed Disco Daz, but I have yet to find a good pose. Need a cheerleading jump pose too... All my favorite doll sites are going poof. I've gotta lay off the sugar!! lol
.....Yes, laying off the sugar would be a step in the right direction...
I'll most likely be making the skates version of Ali eventually, but I don't know when.... I guess when I get the urge, and find the right references.

rom wrote:
amazing dazzlers and
well I didn't expect more Sage but they are amazing too
as you said finally an all characters looks in done!!!!!!!!!!
BRAVO
Thanks. Yes, I've finished all the looks of Sage (I'm pretty sure, anyways). She now joins the ranks of other such characters... Cecelia Reyes, Ape, Annalee, most other Morlocks I've made, Amalgam, the X-Statix characters, and several other low level letter-characters I've made for CerebreX.

Necroleaf wrote:
Very good update Spaz

Ariel, Dryad are Shard are nice, Bishop looks cool, Sage is great and Dazzler is sensational!!

Well done!!
Thanks! I'm very happy with the New Excalibur ones most... they were hard, thus the results are more than worth the effort for me

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next