Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Empty
PostSubject: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:34 am

So, this is my new gallery, made possible by all those awesome comments you've made in my last thread. Thank you again!

Here are the last three posts I made with micros in them. For all my other micros, you can check the old gallery, or in my archives (I think I have everything there....)

Wolverine
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolverine-Uncanny(TheDoomsmithScenario)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolverine-Uncanny(MindGames)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolverine-Uncanny(TheSubmergenceOfJapan)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolverine-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistory)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolverine-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistory)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolverine-Uncanny(SFXpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolverine-Uncanny(SFXpt1)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolverine-XMenTheEndBookThree(ComeTheNewDawn)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolverine-XForce(PromoArt)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolverine-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolverine-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 WeaponX-XMenChronicles(Origins)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 WeaponX-XMenChronicles(ShatteredDreams)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 WeaponX-AgeOfApocalypse(LikeFatherLikeDaughter)-SpzMP

Joseph
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Joseph-XMen(Invasion)-Spz

Beast
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Beast-Uncanny(X-Men)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Beast-Uncanny(UnusTheUntouchable!)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Beast-Uncanny(UnusTheUntouchable!)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Beast-Uncanny(DoOrDieBaby!)-Spz

Dark Beast
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 DarkBeast-FactorX(SinisterNeglect)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 DarkBeast-Excalibur(WhosBetterWhosBest)-Spz

Moonstar
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Psyche-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Mirage-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Mirage-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-XForce(LiberationThroughSubjugation)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-NewXMen(SchoolsOutForever)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-NewXMen(Campfire)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-NewXMen(ChildhoodsEndpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-YoungXMen(FinalGenesis)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-YoungXMen(SanFrancisco)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-Uncanny(UtopiaChapterFour)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-XCalibre(TheInfernalGallop)-SpzKat[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-XCalibre(Burn)-SpzKat[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-Movie-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-XMenTheEndBookTwo(SecretOrigins)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-NewExiles(BeginAgain)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Moonstar-NewExiles(BeginAgain)2-Spz

Storm
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-Uncanny(MyBrotherMyEnemy)-SpzJR[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-Uncanny(WhoWillStopTheJuggernaut)-SpzJR[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-Uncanny(WhoWillStopTheJuggernaut)2-SpzJR[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-Uncanny(MindGames)-SpzJR[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-Uncanny(Desolation)-SpzJR[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-Uncanny(TheSubmergenceOfJapan)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-Uncanny(TwasTheNightBeforeChristmas)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-Uncanny(WantedWolverineDeadOrAlive)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-Uncanny(Flashpoint)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-Uncanny(Flashpoint)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-Uncanny(CapitalCrimes)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-Uncanny(CapitalCrimes)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-XTreme(NowItBegins)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-Uncanny(TheExtremistspt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-Uncanny(TheExtremistspt1)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-MarvelNemesisRiseOfTheImperfects-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-XMenLegendsII2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-UltimateXMen(MagneticNorthpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Storm-UltimateXMen(Sentinelspt1)-Spz

Thunderbird
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Thunderbird-Exiles(DownTheRabbitHole)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Thunderbird-Exiles(DownTheRabbitHole)2-Spz

Omega
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 GuardianVI-OmegaFlight(AlphaToOmegapt4)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 AntiGuard-OmegaFlight(PromoArt)-Spz

Shadowcat
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Shadowcat-Excalibur(ImpossibleMissions)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Shadowcat-Excalibur(MadripoorKnights)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Shadowcat-Excalibur(OoohhhSiena)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Shadowcat-Excalibur(BendSinisterReprise)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Shadowcat-XMen(EndOfDays)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Shadowcat-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Shadowcat-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Shadowcat-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Shadowcat-XMenTheEndBookTwo(CodeRed)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Shadowcat-XMenTheEndBookThree(ComeTheNewDawn)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cat-Exiles(HomeAgainTheDreamOfTwoGoodMenpt2)-Spz

Goblyn Queen
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 GoblynQueen-Uncanny(GloryDay)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Malice-WhatIf(SinisterPerspectives)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Malice-WhatIf(SinisterPerspectives)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Malice-WhatIf(SinisterPerspectives)3-Spz

Wolfsbane
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-Madrox(TheBiggerHeat)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-Madrox(TheBiggerHeat)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-XFactor(X-Factor)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-XForce(AngelsAndDemonspt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-XForce(AngelsAndDemonspt1)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-XForce(AngelsAndDemonspt5)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-XForce(AngelsAndDemonspt5)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-XForce(AngelsAndDemonspt6)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-XForce(AngelsAndDemonspt6)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-XForce(PromoArt)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wolfsbane-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz

Boomer
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 BoomBoom-FallenAngels(TripleCross)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 BoomBoom-FallenAngels(TripleCross)2-Spz

M Twins
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 MI-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz

Monet
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 PenanceI-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz

Chamber
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Chamber-GenX(ThirdGenesis)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Chamber-WeaponX(Defectionpt2)-SpzDrkSn[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Chamber-NewExcalibur(Chamber)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Chamber-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Chamber-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz

Cable
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cable-XMenTheEndBookOne(BrokenLance)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cable-XMenTheEndBookTwo(SecretOrigins)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cable-XMenTheEndBookThree(ComeTheNewDawn)-Spz

Rachel
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 PhoenixIII(WhitePrincess)-Uncanny(ChasingHellfire!pt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 PhoenixIII(WhitePrincess)-Uncanny(ChasingHellfire!pt3CardinalLaw)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 MarvelGirlII-Uncanny(TheRiseAndFallOfTheShiArEmpireChapterFive-DoubleEdged)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 PhoenixIII(MarvelGirlII)-Uncanny(CrossingTheRubicon)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 PhoenixIII(MarvelGirlII)-Uncanny(CrossingTheRubicon)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 MarvelGirlII-XmenEmperorVulcan(Untitled)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 MarvelGirlII-XmenKingbreaker(Kingbreaker)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 PhoenixIII-XMenTheEndBookTwo(CodeRed)-SpzWayuki[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 PhoenixIII-XMenTheEndBookTwo(Godrise)-SpzWayuki[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 PhoenixIII-XMenTheEndBookThree(ComeTheNewDawn)-Spz

Cyclops
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cyclops-Uncanny(DoOrDieBaby!)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cyclops-Uncanny(MindGames)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cyclops-Uncanny(Desolation)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cyclops-Uncanny(TheSubmergenceOfJapan)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cyclops-XMenTheEndBookOne(OmensAndPortents)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cyclops-XMenTheEndBookOne(AndTragedy)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cyclops-XMenTheEndBookTwo(BlownAway)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cyclops-XMenTheEndBookThree(ComeTheNewDawn)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cyclops-WhatIf(SinisterPerspectives)-Spz

Cipher
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cipher-YoungXMen(TheYMenpt1-Outnumbered)-Spz

Domino II
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Domino-XForce(Untitled)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Domino-XForce(Untitled)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Domino-XForce(Untitled)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Domino-Uncanny(Sisterhoodpt4)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 DominoII-Uncanny(UtopiaChapterFour)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 DominoII-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 DominoII-XMenTheEndBookOne(BrokenLance)-Spz

Also, here is a small addendum (I made all these today!)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Aurora-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Colossus-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 ProfX-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Anodyne-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Colossus-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt2)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Colossus-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt2)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Rogue-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt2)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cyclops-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Cyclops-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt1)2-Spz

Credit to Anth, Seraphic_Slayer, Joffre, Zoo, Fabie, Kid Chaos, Wayuki, MikeP, and Bobster

Enjoy!

Next up: the end of a legacy! geek

Back to top Go down
DRPEPPER

Male
Capricorn Cat
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:44 am

Looking forward to all the next wave of creations. What happened to your site by the way?
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:02 am

DRPEPPER wrote:
Looking forward to all the next wave of creations. What happened to your site by the way?
Nothing's happened to my site... it's still where it always was.
http://spaz.of-the-night.com/
Unless it's another site you're thinking of

Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:57 am

Yay. New gallery. Now... GET TO WORK. lol

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Ragxxi29[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Fastes10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Rag_xx21[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Em_s_f10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 I_vote11[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Emi10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Em_zps05e308ce [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:01 am

Woot new gallerly!!!

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:21 am

You know I love all of them! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:06 pm

wonderful NEW gallerie

incredible Asgard X-Men with this marvelous Anodyne and Cyclops
hope to see more
because you give me more want I expected (I just asked for Anodyne), now I want to see the all group Razz
because the first ones are so promising!!!!
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:10 pm

I have to say i love the X-force Wolfsbane!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Very good start for the new gallery

can't wait to see some new micros soon!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Emissary wrote:
Yay. New gallery. Now... GET TO WORK. lol
I am *wipes sweaty brow*

RayneKirby wrote:
Woot new gallerly!!!
Yuppers

Joffre Roda wrote:
You know I love all of them! Smile
Thanks bro! WHen do we see more from you?

rom wrote:
wonderful NEW gallerie

incredible Asgard X-Men with this marvelous Anodyne and Cyclops
hope to see more
because you give me more want I expected (I just asked for Anodyne), now I want to see the all group Razz
because the first ones are so promising!!!!
Uh, that IS the set. I'm pretty much only making mutants now, so I have no plans to make the human/gods

mythu7 wrote:
I have to say i love the X-force Wolfsbane!
Thanks. Glad she's being so well received

Necroleaf wrote:
Very good start for the new gallery

can't wait to see some new micros soon!
Thank you! Well, there should be a sense of Evolution in my next set, so stay tuned!

Back to top Go down
DRPEPPER

Male
Capricorn Cat
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Spaz wrote:
DRPEPPER wrote:
Nothing's happened to my site... it's still where it always was.
http://spaz.of-the-night.com/
Unless it's another site you're thinking of

Thats the one. I coudln't find it yesterday fro some reason.
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

Female
Taurus Buffalo
Image Software : paint
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:47 pm

i love your micro !!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:34 am

rose wrote:
i love your micro !!!
Thank you/Merci/Gracias/Grazie

Oh yeah, just one thing...
You can comment in any of these languages, I understand them all
Vous pouvez faire des remarques dans n'importe laquelle de ces langues, je comprends eux tous
Puede comentar en cualquiera de estas lenguas, entiendo a todos ellos
Puoi commentare in una di queste lingue, li capisco tutti

Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:55 am

You probably have the largest collection of mutant micros out there, and they are all terrific.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:06 am

Dragonfist wrote:
You probably have the largest collection of mutant micros out there, and they are all terrific.
Thanks Embarassed It's probably only because I'm such an X nut... and I have OCD which means I need to make them all - I can't deal with incomplete sets.

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:30 am

Very impressive new gallery Spaz, well done on them all.
Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 pm

what languages where those? i knew the French, but whatever language was next lost me lol
and also, great gallery!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Kgoku wrote:
Very impressive new gallery Spaz, well done on them all.
Thanks - but it's just a carry over from my last one.

fwidd6578 wrote:
what languages where those? i knew the French, but whatever language was next lost me lol
and also, great gallery!
I posted in English, French, Spanish and Italian.
I can read a couple of other languages, but I can't write them, so I didn't bother making an ass of myself.

So, here are the last (thankfully!) of the reposts that I'm making for now. The marathon is now over. I'll go back to making my smaller posts from now on (though I've been told my definition of small isn't the same as most of the rest of you...).

Angel
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Archangel-XForce(MessiahWarChapter5)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Angel-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Angel-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)2-Spz

MastermindIII
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 MastermindIII-Uncanny(UtilityOfMyth)-Spz

LadyMastermind
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 LadyMastermind-XMen(Supernovaspt4)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 LadyMastermind-XMen(Supernovaspt5)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 LadyMastermind-XMen(Supernovaspt5)2-Spz

Professor X
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 ProfX-Uncanny(PsiWar)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 ProfX-XMenLegends-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 ProfX-XMenTheEndBookThree(ComeTheNewDawn)-Spz

Sunpyre
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Sunpyre-Uncanny(EveOfDestructionpt1FromTheAshesOfThePastStillAnotherGenesis)-Spz

Sunfire
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Sunfire-Uncanny(TheComingOfSunfire)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Sunfire-Uncanny(TheComingOfSunfire)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Sunfire-Uncanny(TheSubmergenceOfJapan)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Sunfire-Uncanny(IntoTheVoid)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Sunfire-Uncanny(IntoTheVoid)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Sunfire(FamineIV)-XMen(TheBloodOfApocalypsept2TheHunger)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Sunfire-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Sunfire-UniverseX(Issue4)-Spz

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:19 pm

nothing really new for my eyes BUT still fantastic to see how marvellous are your micros
love the angels and lady M

félicitations / congratlations / muchas felicidades / parabens !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:37 pm

rom wrote:
nothing really new for my eyes
Them's fighting words, Mr Stalker-Man!

rom wrote:
BUT still fantastic to see how marvellous are your micros
love the angels and lady M

félicitations / congratlations / muchas felicidades / parabens !!!!!!!
Thanks, and look who else is being a show-off with the languages.

Here are some other micros that are new

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 BoomBoom-XMenEvolution(WalkOnTheWildSide)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Magma-XMenEvolution(WalkOnTheWildSide)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 JeanGrey-XMenEvolution(WalkOnTheWildSide)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Shadowcat-XMenEvolution(WalkOnTheWildSide)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Rogue-XMenEvolution(WalkOnTheWildSide)-Spz

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Magma-XMenEvolution(WalkOnTheWildSide)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Caliban-XMenEvolution(TheStuffOfVillains)-SpzAr

Credit to Anth for most of the lines of Caliban

and some new New X-Men students
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 AngelIX-NewXMen(PlanetXpt2MagnetoSuperior)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Eosimias-NewXMen(Testament)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 KidOmega-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Match-NewXMen(XPosed)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Mercury-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Network-NewXMen(Campfire)-SpzJR[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Preview-NewXMen(XPosed)-Spz
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Prodigy-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Trance-NewXMen(XPosed)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Wallflower-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 WolfCub-NewXMen(XPosed)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 WolfCub-YoungXMen(FinalGenesis)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 WolfCub-YoungXMen(FinalGenesis)4-Spz

(OK, so some of these are reposts (the Young X-Men stuff), and some are remakes but they're all *new* - pardon the pun)
Credit to Joffre, Blanchett (whom I based Hope's hair off of), and MikeP

Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:14 pm

The new micros look great. Nice job on Mercury's skin.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Dragonfist wrote:
The new micros look great. Nice job on Mercury's skin.
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:37 am

i like the wolf cubs!!
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:42 am

great micros Spaz, i like the students
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:52 am

fwidd6578 wrote:
i like the wolf cubs!!
Thanks

Mercy wrote:
great micros Spaz, i like the students
Thank you kindly

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next