Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkling

Darkling

Male
Virgo Buffalo
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-08-18

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:56 am

*DIES*

<3 Rachel <3

Thank youuuu!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikep.t15.org/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:02 am

Michael P. wrote:
*DIES*

<3 Rachel <3

Hahahaha, who said they were all for you?

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:15 am

nice job on Colossus and Rachel, they look great
well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:56 am

Necroleaf wrote:
nice job on Colossus and Rachel, they look great
well done!!
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Darkling

Darkling

Male
Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:09 am

Spaz wrote:
Michael P. wrote:
*DIES*

<3 Rachel <3

I did... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:28 am

Michael P. wrote:
Spaz wrote:
Michael P. wrote:
*DIES*

<3 Rachel <3

I did... Suspect

We'll talk. They can all be for you.... for a price....

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:44 am

colossus and Rachel sets are quit impressive, well done.
Back to top Go down
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Amazing set of marvel micros, bro!!! Love the accuracy you have with all costumes Smile
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Kgoku wrote:
colossus and Rachel sets are quit impressive, well done.
Thanks! I have some more Rachel micros below

Joffre Roda wrote:
Amazing set of marvel micros, bro!!! Love the accuracy you have with all costumes Smile
Thank you!

So, here are more Rachel micros,
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(FromTheCrucible)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Arizona-Excalibur(SomeoneWillDieForThis)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(TwoEdgedSword)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(TwoEdgedSword)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(Facades)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(Hello,IMustBeGoing)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(Warlord)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 PhoenixIII-ExcaliburSpecial(TheSwordIsDrawn)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 PhoenixIII-ExcaliburSpecial(TheSwordIsDrawn)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(WarwolvesOfLondon)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(SendInTheClowns)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 MarvelBoy-Uncanny(SeasonOfTheWitchpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 MarvelBoy-Uncanny(SeasonOfTheWitchpt1)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 MarvelGirlIII-Uncanny(WereNotInKansasAnymore-SeasonOfTheWitchpt2)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 MarvelGirlIII-Uncanny(WereNotInKansasAnymore-SeasonOfTheWitchpt2)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 MarvelGirlIII-Uncanny(WereNotInKansasAnymore-SeasonOfTheWitchpt2)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 MarvelGirlIII-Uncanny(WereNotInKansasAnymore-SeasonOfTheWitchpt2)4-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 WhitePrincess-Uncanny(ChasingHellfire!pt3CardinalLaw)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Hound-Uncanny(TwoGirlsOutToHaveFun)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Hound-Uncanny(TwoGirlsOutToHaveFun)2-Spz

And here we have the misc section: gifts to Anth, Kat and Zoo
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Shadowcat-Excalibur(WarwolvesOfLondon)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Meggan-Excalibur(ImpossibleMissions)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Magik-XMenForever(RaceTheWind)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 EmmaFrost-AstonishingXMenGhostBoxes(GhostBoxes)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 EmmaFrost-AstonishingXMenGhostBoxes(GhostBoxes)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Cyclops-AstonishingXMenGhostBoxes(GhostBoxes)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Witch-RealmOfKings(TheStarsAreWrong)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Warbird-RealmOfKings(TheStarsAreWrong)2-Spz
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:04 am

WOW.....!!
this batch looks incredible Spaz
Rachel, Kitty, Meggan, Illyana, Emma, Scott, Wanda and Carol look incredible
Well Done mi amigo!!
Back to top Go down
Darkling

Darkling

Male
Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:57 am

More Rachels.....you know what this means right? Razz They all look awesome, you're style is always evolving.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:09 am

The new set of Rachel looks great, as do the others.
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:32 pm

thats awsome, great job!
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:13 pm

amazingggggggggggggg !!!
love the rachel
and also specially the Emmas
but no gift for your personal stalker????
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:35 am

OMFG that's one wicked awesome sets, well done Spaz.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:32 am

Necroleaf wrote:
WOW.....!!
this batch looks incredible Spaz
Rachel, Kitty, Meggan, Illyana, Emma, Scott, Wanda and Carol look incredible
Well Done mi amigo!!
Thanks! thank you so much, I'm glad you like them hermanito

Michael P. wrote:
More Rachels.....you know what this means right? Razz They all look awesome, you're style is always evolving.
it means you owe me... big time. And payback's a bitch! Thanks for hte comments about evolving, but to be honest, I just don't see it.

Dragonfist wrote:
The new set of Rachel looks great, as do the others.
Thank you

Fireaver wrote:
thats awsome, great job!
Thanks!

rom wrote:
amazingggggggggggggg !!!
love the rachel
and also specially the Emmas
but no gift for your personal stalker????
I never said the gitfs were finished. I have other people who's gifts I haven't made yet, I just finished theirs, so I posted theirs.... others are coming, breathe.

Kgoku wrote:
OMFG that's one wicked awesome sets, well done Spaz.
Thank you kindly.

Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:20 am

Nice work on these.
Back to top Go down
JimmyCrackCorn

Male
Libra Snake
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:39 am

good jobb!
Back to top Go down
momomo555

momomo555

Male
Aquarius Horse
Image Software : Student/Aspiring Actor
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:55 am

AMAZING!! Do you plan on doing X-Factor in their new costumes?
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Soooooooo awesome. They look great! XD

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Blanchett wrote:
Nice work on these.
Thank you kindly

JimmyCrackCorn wrote:
good jobb!
Thankss

momomo555 wrote:
AMAZING!! Do you plan on doing X-Factor in their new costumes?
Umm... maybe, someday..... when I have time.

RayneKirby wrote:
Soooooooo awesome. They look great! XD
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Hello all!
so, as we can see, my output has seriously fallen of late. My work schedule is hell (4:30 AM- 10:30 PM) so I haven't really had any energy to make anything new lately.
here are some things I made back in my boom period that I didn't post. None of my other Christmas gifts have been made because I haven't had the energy, but they will be!

But for now, here are some more mutants

Abyss
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Abyss-XMenAlpha(Beginnings)-Spz

Jamie Braddock
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 JamieBraddock-Excalibur(ImpossibleMissions)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 JamieBraddock-Uncanny(PullingStrings)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 JamieBraddock-Uncanny(PullingStrings)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 JamieBraddock-Uncanny(PullingStrings)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 JamieBraddock-Uncanny(PullingStrings)4-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 JamieBraddock-Uncanny(SeasonOfTheWitchpt1)-Spz

Jesse Bedlam
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Bedlam-XForce(ANewHomeANewMemberAnOldFriendInDanger)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Bedlam-XForce(TheFutureOfXForceIsInTheCards)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Bedlam-XForce(TheFutureOfXForceIsInTheCards)2-Spz

Lorelei Travis
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 LoreleiTravis-DistrictX(MrMpt1)-Spz

Quicksilver
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Quicksilver-FantasticFourBigTown(Issue1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Quicksilver-XMenChronicles(Origins)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Quicksilver-XMenChronicles(ShatteredDreams)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Quicksilver-XMenChronicles(ShatteredDreams)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Quicksilver-Quicksilver(TheBeastInMe)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Quicksilver-Avengers(ConditionGreen)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Quicksilver-Avengers(ConditionGreen)2-Spz

X-Man
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 XMan-XMan(BreakingAway)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 XMan-AgeOfApocalypse(PromoArt)-Spz

Credit to ligerfan, Blanchett (who I tried to model Pietro's AoA hair after, MikeP, and Anth)

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Fantastic update Spaz
Abyss, Jamie, Bedlam, Lorelei, Quicksilver and Xman look incredible
Well Done!!
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:36 pm

amazing sutff, love a lot the bedlams and the pietros
Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Liking the new micros Spaz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next