Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:16 am

Sheesh, thank Pete you already know my opinion on most of these or it would take forever to comment.
Just wanted to say I love all the Dani's, plus there's some pretty wonderful Ororas in there.
Must say I'm not impressed with the 4th Kitty
Love the Rahnes and Dominos
Lady Mastermind, Sunpyre and Sunfire are all terrific, the Evo bunch are very cool too.
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:19 am

Great update!!

the Bayville Sirens, Magma, Caliban, Angel Salvatore, Hope and Wolf Cub look great!!

well done!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:51 am

Anth wrote:
Sheesh, thank Pete you already know my opinion on most of these or it would take forever to comment.
Just wanted to say I love all the Dani's, plus there's some pretty wonderful Ororas in there.
Must say I'm not impressed with the 4th Kitty
Love the Rahnes and Dominos
Lady Mastermind, Sunpyre and Sunfire are all terrific, the Evo bunch are very cool too.
Hahaha, and with you stalling on posting the batches keep getting bigger! Glad you like most of them, hopefully it's just the temp you don't like on that Kitty....

Necroleaf wrote:
Great update!!

the Bayville Sirens, Magma, Caliban, Angel Salvatore, Hope and Wolf Cub look great!!

well done!
Thanks! I'm really happy with powered up Evo Magma (though Anth is convinced mine is better than his, which is absurd) so I'm glad you like her too!

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:50 pm

love the NEW micros
mostly the house of M, Quentin, Eosimias, Angel II and Caliban
Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Great micros.
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Merry Christmas, Spaz
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Christmas03
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?showforum=10
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:10 am

rom wrote:
love the NEW micros
mostly the house of M, Quentin, Eosimias, Angel II and Caliban
Glad you like them.

Blanchett wrote:
Great micros.
Thanks!

Hyperman wrote:
Merry Christmas, Spaz
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Christmas03
Merry Christmas to you too, Lord Hyperman!

So, some more students as a next batch
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Aero-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistory)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Longstrike-NewWarriors(Defiantpt3)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 TempestV-NewWarriors(Defiantpt3)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Wondra-NewWarriors(Defiant)-Spz
Aero, Longstrike (Formerly Tattoo), Tempest (Formerly Angel S), and Wondra (Jubilee)

and this is a nice entrance into the next set I have: the Stepford Cuckoos
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Cuckoos(ThreeInOne)-NewXMen(Campfire)-SpzMP[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 ThreeInOne-PhoenixWarsong(PhoenixWarsongpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 ThreeInOne-PhoenixWarsong(PhoenixWarsongConclusion)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Celeste-PhoenixWarsong(PhoenixWarsongpt3)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 StepfordCuckoos-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 StepfordCuckoos-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 StepfordCuckoos-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Spikes-XMenTheEndBookOne(OmensAndPortents)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Spikes-XMenTheEndBookOne(AndTragedy)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 MindeeCuckoo-Uncanny(UtopiaChapterFour)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 StepfordCuckoos-Uncanny(Issue517)-Spz

And from yesterday's issue of X-Men: Legacy
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Husk-Legacy(Issue231)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 LeonMatheson-Legacy(Issue231)-Spz
Husk and Leon Matheson (never heard of him before, but apparently he's one of the revived dead mutants)

Credit to MikeP, Anth, Rayne, Zoo, and Iceman for hair; Rom, Mike, and Iceman for lines. Enjoy!

Next time, burnin' up!

(and a very merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate the holiday!)

Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:39 am

Great micros and by the way merry christmas
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:49 am

amazing cuckoos and superb Necrosha micros
congratualations
and happy x'mas buddie
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:12 am

Great work Spaz

this batch looks fantastic

well done and Feliz Navidad!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:29 am

OMG all of those wicked new micros are all so impressive well done.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:37 am

wicked sweet updates XD they look great!

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:40 am

Mercy wrote:
Great micros and by the way merry christmas
thank you.

rom wrote:
amazing cuckoos and superb Necrosha micros
congratualations
and happy x'mas buddie
thanks

Necroleaf wrote:
Great work Spaz

this batch looks fantastic

well done and Feliz Navidad!!
Gracias Hermano-mio

Kgoku wrote:
OMG all of those wicked new micros are all so impressive well done.
thanks

RayneKirby wrote:
wicked sweet updates XD they look great!
thank you m'dear

Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:05 am

Wow, that is a lot of Cuckoos. Great job on all the new micros.
Back to top Go down
Darkling

Darkling

Male
Virgo Buffalo
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:01 am

Bro, you're like a micro factory. I don't know how you do it...but they all look awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikep.t15.org/
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:50 am

I'm going to be different and say my favorites are the New Warriors ladies. I love the Tempest one!! Also, is it just me or is anyone familiar with that Leon dude pre-Necrosha? I wouldve thought I'd know all the resurrected mutants but apparently not...
Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:55 am

factory is a good word... he is half robot.
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Great addictions! cant wait for the next batch
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Dragonfist wrote:
Wow, that is a lot of Cuckoos. Great job on all the new micros.
Thank you.

Michael P. wrote:
Bro, you're like a micro factory. I don't know how you do it...but they all look awesome.
Well, then the factory worked overtime on Christmas... there are more micros below

fwidd6578 wrote:
I'm going to be different and say my favorites are the New Warriors ladies. I love the Tempest one!! Also, is it just me or is anyone familiar with that Leon dude pre-Necrosha? I wouldve thought I'd know all the resurrected mutants but apparently not...
I've never heard of Leon. I think he was probably one of the millions of miscellaneous mutants killed by the sentinel attack on Genosha. Thanks for complimenting the New Warriors, I'm very happy with them.

Climhazzard wrote:
factory is a good word... he is half robot.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

mythu7 wrote:
Great addictions! cant wait for the next batch
Thanks, but the wait is over.

Some more Colossus
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Colossus-Astonishing(Dangerouspt1)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Colossus-Astonishing(Dangerouspt2)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Colossus-Excalibur(Focus)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Colossus-Excalibur(Focus)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Colossus-GiantSizeXMen(SecondGenesis)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Colossus-GiantSizeXMen(SecondGenesis)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Colossus-UncannyAnnual(TheresNoPlaceLikeHome)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Colossus-UncannyAnnual(TheresNoPlaceLikeHome)2-Spz

Some more Rachel Grey-Summers (or is it Summers-Grey?)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 RachelSummers-Uncanny(TwoGirlsOutToHaveFun)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 PhoenixIII-Uncanny(Duel)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 PhoenixIII-Uncanny(X-MenIveGoneToKillTheBeyonder)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 PhoenixIII-UncannyAnnual(TheresNoPlaceLikeHome)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 PhoenixIII-UncannyAnnual(TheresNoPlaceLikeHome)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(ImpossibleMissions)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(WinnerLosesAll)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 PhoenixII-Excalibur(TruthAndConsequence)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(Ascension)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(WhiteLiesDarkTruths)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(CrossingSwords)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 PhoenixIII-Excalibur(CrossingSwords)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 PhoenixIII-Cable(Undertow)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 PhoenixIII-Cable(LastManStanding)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 PhoenixIII-Cable(Countdownpt3EternityWaits)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 MarvelGirlIII-Uncanny(Resurrections&Reunions)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 MarvelGirlIII-Uncanny(MojoRising)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 MarvelGirlIII-Uncanny(MojoRising)2-Spz

Credit to Anth for Piotr's hair, and MikeP for Rachel's short hair and feiry do. I made the bigger flame, and used his scheme. Joffre, Anth and Zoo also made hair that I altered for this set

Enjoy!

Next: Freezing Flames
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:46 pm

They look great. Nice job on Colossus' metal skin.
Back to top Go down
lggp

Libra Pig
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:59 pm

coool colossus and merry x-mas to the board
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:11 pm

amazing ray ray
I didn't know the one from Cable comics they are really amazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Love the Rachels
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:09 am

Great Colossus, one of my favourites x-man
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:11 am

Dragonfist wrote:
They look great. Nice job on Colossus' metal skin.
Thank you kindly

lggp wrote:
coool colossus and merry x-mas to the board
thanks

rom wrote:
amazing ray ray
I didn't know the one from Cable comics they are really amazing!!!!
Wow, the CerebROM fails... Looks like the CerebreX wins!

Blanchett wrote:
Love the Rachels
Thank you kindly bro

Mercy wrote:
Great Colossus, one of my favourites x-man
Thanks - I admit to having a soft spot for him too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next