Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)

Go down 
+60
Burningbird
PirateQueenTetra
Zarus
Major Justice
ION
Kerewin
darkstar
Scoped
gibi786
PrincessLinkette
Tempest
TheDenDen
Aarel
Cigy
Selficide
winterrosa
Jod
Marcelloseya
Koosh
Cyke
riddick
Kodiak
Di Vinci
Da Talking Beaver
magorsmrad
Boo
Kate
Dragonfist
pared2
WeekendAvenger93
IceMaiden
Razor Infinity
Action Girl
Mowzer
Genoman
Haydn
Undefined
GtaMythMaster43
Spector
Daisuke
Witch
whizzbang
Facumagia
croc5
RayneKirby
Corpse Army
Lomeli
Spaz
Fireaver
vasile20022003
thetrappedartist
Hammerknight
Mr. Fantasy
Emissary
Kat
DragonBurger
GraveRobber_Vamp
Sir Uriel
Omnis Ra
MrsGrizzley
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:18 am

As always, credit where it's due, I just assemble them, I don't actually have the ability to draw much of anything myself. I can barely change colors on stuff.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 AuroraMicro
Aurora Pendragon, Uriel's twin sister.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 EdelineMicro1
High Princess Lady Edeline ap Ailis-Pendrac of FaerieEarth. Yes, she's a real Faerie Princess. She's also one of Kendra's roommates. I'm not real happy with the dress... but I'm looking for options. The colors of House Pendrac are purple and gold. She's also the only one of the primary group who doesn't have wings of some sort.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:22 am

Those are pretty cool looking. Nicely done. Smile

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Ragxxi29MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Fastes10MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Rag_xx21MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Em_s_f10MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 I_vote11MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Emi10MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Em_zps05e308ce MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:01 am

Thank you. *smile*

Okay, these two are fairly generic on clothing choices, mostly because I'm doing a complete run of them so that I can run the hair/face/assorted combinations by my cowriter. That, and we're still working on dominant colors for everyone except Uriel/Aurora. His is purple, hers is gold, and they accent in the other. Twins, go figure.

But here's Samael Pendragon and Raphael Pendragon, Uriel's brothers. We're probably going to put Sam as dominant in green and Raph in dominant red.

As always, I just assemble them. Credit to the proper people, whoever they may be.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 SamaelMicro
Samael Pendragon

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 RaphaelMicro
Raphael Pendragon

And here's Mairi Sanura Fairborne.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 MairiMicro-1
She's the turbo-cutie Healer. She lost her wings when she was really little and a jerk teasing her made her hair turn blonde, but she's eventually gonna be able to get back her original look, when she wants. I really need a better uniform look for the School...

Grizz
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:26 am

Okay, so I got to running with alternate outfits for several of them... mostly because Raph found a tshirt he really liked. I think it was a gift from Mairi at some point...

Anyway...

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Raphael2

And then Samael...
MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Samael2MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Samael3
I really have to note that Embala actually did the coloration on the second set of slacks.

And Edeline, the faerie Princess....
MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Edeline2

And Kendra in her workout gear. She's a Sword Student, unlike the others who study magic. She really hates shoes, almost as much as Mairi does, so she tends to workout wearing barefoot-style footcovers.
MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Kendra2

And Mairi Sanura being cute, as always...
MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Mairi2

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:01 am

I love reading all the bios, shows just how much time you put into these characters. Simply bliss.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Many micro and all very creative, congratulations.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:29 am

Thanks guys. *smile*

Now, from the mass that is my 2009 NaNoWriMo epic, like Faerpalla and Maracae Crescent, this is another version of my Goldeneyes character. Her name was Ne-Omi, because she was Zephyron Galanel's little sister, but after the birth and loss of her daughter (Kendra Padraig, btw) she became Maracae, a valkyrie of vengeance against the brother who had caused such tragedy and against the company which had conspired to steal her infant.

I'm working on Kenshin, the father of her child, but finding a jacket for him... well, it's difficult. I have a clothing description... but it was written before I had ANY idea that I was going to end up doing Micros.

Both of them are members of Tobic's Marauders, a biker gang of eco-terrorists with a vendetta against the Corporations which have caused so much of the damage to the land with uncontrolled use of the corrupted Hawthorne Energies.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 MaracaeMicro-1

Note: I LOVE that jacket. THANK YOU to whoever it was who posted the Template for it.

After several hours of cussing and dis-cussing... I have something resembling Kenshin Wasterider... but I really don't like his face now...

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Kenshin

Grizz
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:12 am

Okay... So I finally got my 50k words for NaNoWriMo down and I got back to working on Micros. I did *some* actual editing on this one, mostly because there are NO templates that I can find with clothing for this particular base... *sigh* Does anyone know where I can find a labcoat fitted for it?

Selene Wilwaren Hawthorne, developer of the Hawthorne Energy and founding member of the Anodyne Group that eventually became the Anodyne Corporation, AnoCorp. She used her own body as an incubator to create the initial two Wights, living weapons of her own design, and gave them the names they carried for the rest of their lives, though she knew before they were ever born that they would someday forget her and all that she gave them... Uriel and Aurora.
MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 SelenePregMrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 SelenePregLabcoat-1

Edit: The Saga of the Labcoat... Okay, Selene is a Scientist. The Anodyne Group was originally a thinktank devoted to finding new, greener, ways to power the cities that were scattered across their world. This means that she really needs a Labcoat, especially since she came up pregnant and won't tell anyone HOW, or rather, with whom. However... finding a Labcoat, in Female, and appropriate for a pregnant one at that... was Difficult. Kat, bless her heart, pointed out that one of her characters was wearing a labcoat and when I asked if she minded if I snagged it, she said that she was certain that she found it in Foxgnaws Archive. I have been all through that thing, at least those files that she sent me, and I can't find the Labcoat. So I grabbed it since I could not find anything remotely similar and usable. I made a few slight alterations because of the needs relating to the fact that her belly is out to there, but otherwise it's the same one Kat used for her Miss Kitty micro. So that's how I got it. Whoever made it originally, whether that be Kat or someone else, deserves a TON of credit for it.

Not sure where Tynami found the wing template... (I think she's the one who's Kat on here) but that's where I found these leaf-wings... and I really couldn't resist. I didn't make them, whoever did has my sincere gratitude. *sigh* I need a better dress to go with the natural look... but I can't draw and I'm not sure what I want it to look like... considering she's only s'posed to be, like, sixteen.

Anyway, here's Edeline, my Faerie Princess...

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 EdelineWings

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Very beautiful these wings of Faerie Princess, is undoubtedly an excellent job. You're evolving and getting better. I love their computers. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:14 am

o.o i love this so much ^_^
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:22 am

Once upon a time, a city was going to be destroyed. A hurricane of horrific proportions barreled down on an island nation and the force of the water and the winds would snap the pillars which held it above the waves, dooming all the inhabitants of Coriander to death. But deep in the confines of the Palace, the Lord Prince of Coriander had a desperate plan to save the life of his son.

Using forbidden tomes he inscribed a Name he had no right to know and summoned forth the one entity which could save, or damn, his only child, Lady Firebird, the Saint of Redemption and Destruction.

Maracae Galanel had only moments before been standing with her beloved, Kenshin, and was struggling to face the fact that they were, in fact, soulbound mates, but when the call came, tied to her very soul's name, she could not refuse. When she appeared in the summoning circle to face the liege of doomed Coriander, she was furious, but the boy beside him was innocent of all wrongdoing.

Amaranthus of Coriander had sinned greatly in his son's development, altering the boy while still in his mother's womb to be stronger, faster, gifted in all the ways that were needed for a Hero. He dreamed of Sainthood for his son, a warrior to battle for the side of all that was Good and Right beyond the boundaries of mortality.

But in doing so he empowered his son to be the most terrifying of Demons should he be corrupted in his childhood. And there was a Demon in the center of the storm coming towards them, coming to collect the boy. A Demon Maracae would know quite well if she stayed long enough to meet him face to face. The Wind Demon, Zephyron Galanel, her own fallen brother.

But she did not stay, she willed herself to dwindle to the size of a child and took the boy and left the island to its fate, unable to save anyone but him, and took him to a location outside Lytleton, in Texas on one of the numerous Earth Primes. They were found by a rancher, Richard Kennon, and his sons. Eventually, the Kennons adopted the two, believing them to be twins.

So here are my newest micros. Joshua Kennon, Prince Kale of Coriander, and his sister Mara Naomi Kennon, Goldeneyes.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 JoshuaMicro MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 MaraKennon

Heck if I know what Josh's gonna look like when he finally takes up the heroic mantle, but if he falls to evil then his fall will force his sister to kill him, and neither of them want that. Not after everything that Mara's been through.

What I have of the story is in the mass of my 2009 NaNoWriMo project.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:26 am

I love the story, and all of the characters. If this was a book, I'd be first in line to buy it. Will you be continuing it?
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:00 am

Awesome work Mrs. Grizzley. Cool

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Ragxxi29MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Fastes10MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Rag_xx21MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Em_s_f10MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 I_vote11MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Emi10MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Em_zps05e308ce MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:04 am

very interesting updates

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Rayneb10MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelMrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Kat-sprite-blackpumaMrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 RyadoneMrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 am

Great micros, unique style!
Loved the stories you added to go with the micros!
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:21 am

Once upon a time, Goldeneyes was just another teenager with an overactive imagination who dreamed of walking worlds beyond her own. She had a different name at that time, and a Name all her own... but for the chance to serve as the hands for a power who could not directly act in the worlds they both knew were out there... she traded her Name for power.

The Nameless One was born in joy... and all too soon that joy turned to grief because it is not an easy path to walk, having power and having no Name to anchor the soul. Her anchor was the bond that tied her to the one that directed her paths... and it was a bond that chafed all too quickly.

So here's a micro from back before the Nameless One became Goldeneyes Dreamsail, without and with her Blue Cloak.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 AlaisGoldeneyes-1

At this point she was calling herself Alais Goldeneyes.

Grizz

Last edited by MrsGrizzley on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:22 am

ohhh very nice!

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Rayneb10MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelMrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Kat-sprite-blackpumaMrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 RyadoneMrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:31 am

Nice job!!!
Love the story, & the dress turned out nice!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Very good these micros, the cover of Alais Goldeneye is perfect, very well done and moving. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:30 am

you certainly have an eye for details Mrs Griz. ive been watchin your work for a while but never really posted on it. Congrats one some awesome micros and some great back story's on each
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:02 am

Thank you all, so much for the comments and the praise. *smile* It means a great deal to me.

Selene Hawthorne's first child wasn't born until she had lived more than a thousand years... several thousand times more... though after a while the years blended together to the point that she no longer felt the passing of them.

She had spend thousands of years asleep as a world grew and aged and finally died and when she woke she made her way back to where her long-lost friends had gathered to celebrate the birth of a small girl-child... and that was when Fate intervened.

In Selene's case, literally.

Her eyes locked with those of the progenitor of the Dreamsails, the elfin man Northwind, and in a moment their souls were knit together, will they or nil they. They would have a daughter, and her name was Destiny.

Destiny was no ordinary half-elven child, her magic was that of the essence of Cause and Effect, the way that events and even random chance conspire to work together to create the future from the past through the present. She was a Seeress without peer, and able to manipulate the threads of the Loom itself, putting people in place to do what they needed to do.

During her life she spent time with a tribe of wild, wolf-riding elves and with them she bore four children, three of whom she claims as her own as the fourth was a gift to a pair of grieving parents as she wove the thread that was their daughter's severed life back into the world of the living. Archer, Wolfsong, and Starsong.

This is Destiny Dreamsail, also called HalfElven, also called Tessana, the Seeress Fate, and Lady Fate. She is the Saint of Fate, who stands outside the hierarchy and serves only the Creator. She is the Two-Edged Blade. To smile upon one she must frown upon another, never to bind herself to one alone.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 HalfElven

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:12 am

wow she pretty Smile i love how everything blowing in th breeze ^_^
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:13 am

Stilton High School, in Northern Indiana, was possibly the LAST place anyone would expect unusual events to take place. So somehow it makes perfect sense that it is exactly where such events took place.

It started when Sheridan Brown arrived at school in the company of his foster brother, Daniel. That is, Sheridan was the fosterling in Daniel's house. But Sheridan was not well liked by the adults, for all that the students had a fascination with the young man.

Jessie was a cheerleader, one of the upper echelon of high school society and was dating one of the football players. She was exactly where she wanted to be.

Or so she thought.

It began when she broke up with her boyfriend because he'd been flirting with other girls and she'd been having a bad day anyway. It got worse as her emotional balance kept getting more and more off-kilter to the point that her parents considered sending her to a doctor for some sort of medication... and all she could think was that she was drowning in pain from everything around her.

Everything reached a head one day in the hallway as Sheridan tried to get Daniel to the Nurse's office and Jessie was running from her class because she just couldn't take the hopelessness anymore. With both of them there, and Sheridan's hands connecting them, the two teenagers suddenly became something more than that.

Sheridan's response? "Damn, I wondered when that would finally happen."

The sudden awakening of magical powers threw the three teenagers into another world, because that was part of the heritage which was now theirs. They were Travelers, and everything was so much more complicated than it was before.

Jessie's whole world had been unbalanced because she was awakening magic in Empathy and Healing. Sheridan assured her that other abilities would awaken as she developed through her life and journeys. Until then, she has to pretend to be just like all the other shallow cheerleaders around her whose narrowmindedness she can no longer tolerate.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Jessie
From the NaNo Project of 2008, altered for re-development.

Sheridan Brown is a Traveler, and has been one for a very long time, relatively speaking. By rights, his family name is Dreamsail, but he uses his grandfather's mother's name because the family line is hunted by one of their own. He hasn't seen another Dreamsail since the day he left his parents to wander on his own and he wonders if maybe he is the last of his kind left unslain and free.

His abilities relate to his name, which means Searcher, and he is constantly searching for others of his kind, thus far unsuccessfully.

His nature is somewhat in development because he might have a twin sister, Clarity Dreamsail (Claire) from earlier in this Gallery, or he could very well BE Clarity Dreamsail in disguise as a male... which she CAN do because of the peculiar nature of Shaping magic... Yeah, there's several tropes invoked in that.

In any event, he's the one who is present when Jessie and Daniel take their First Journey and he helps make sure that they come through safely.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Sheridan

And a special one just for the Holiday Season...

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 MrsGHolidayMicro

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:02 pm

I always love reading your stories. They're simply wonderful.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:42 am

Okay, Lei'Ahree of Neorah is one of my elves from other places. I should preface this with the note: I cannot draw. I don't use the non-traditional bases for JUST this reason... *sigh*

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 LeiAhreeHoliday

And it's used in a banner that I'm going to be adding to my profile on one of the RP sites I'm on.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 LeiaHolidays

In Eremaki, on the world of Artegal, only the dead wear garments of all white. For one who is still living to don the color is a sign that they view their life to already be over, that they are the Living Dead. Lei'Ahree of Neorah, in protest over her having been chosen for the "honor" of serving as Bahamut's Keeper (it's a complicated situation), decided to make a rather pointed statement upon arriving in Eremaki.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 LeiAhreeWhite

I can hear the spaz-outs and the political fallout dropping now...

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next