Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)

Go down 
+60
Burningbird
PirateQueenTetra
Zarus
Major Justice
ION
Kerewin
darkstar
Scoped
gibi786
PrincessLinkette
Tempest
TheDenDen
Aarel
Cigy
Selficide
winterrosa
Jod
Marcelloseya
Koosh
Cyke
riddick
Kodiak
Di Vinci
Da Talking Beaver
magorsmrad
Boo
Kate
Dragonfist
pared2
WeekendAvenger93
IceMaiden
Razor Infinity
Action Girl
Mowzer
Genoman
Haydn
Undefined
GtaMythMaster43
Spector
Daisuke
Witch
whizzbang
Facumagia
croc5
RayneKirby
Corpse Army
Lomeli
Spaz
Fireaver
vasile20022003
thetrappedartist
Hammerknight
Mr. Fantasy
Emissary
Kat
DragonBurger
GraveRobber_Vamp
Sir Uriel
Omnis Ra
MrsGrizzley
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Cool their computers, different from traditional superheroes. Very good
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:16 am

I'm trying out different looks for my Merrow Geisha, Tsukiko. Merrow are a race of humanoid people with a strong aquatic adaptation, include gills that can close off just behind their ears and an ability to create a bio-electric shock of sorts...

Tsukiko is... unusual because she... began life as a he. It's not unheard of in Japanese culture, where a boy would be trained at a young age to look, act, and speak as a girl. She comes from Eremaki, one of the nations in a world called Artegal, that is strongly Japanese in culture and history. (As in painfully Japanese, we pulled directly from the historical record in building Eremaki.) In Tsukiko's case... it was taken to the next extreme. Her mother forced her to literally change her entire mental view of herself into that of a female. She has been "Tsukiko" long enough that she doesn't even know how to be male even if she had the freedom to change back.

Tsukiko was originally born one of twins, a girl and a boy. Her birth name has been lost, she no longer even remembers it, because when she was very young her sister died in a sudden accident and her mother... went mad from grief. She insisted that it was her son who died, not her daughter, and put Tsukiko in her sister's clothes and called her by her sister's name. For all intents and purposes, Tsukiko considers herself living for both of them.

When Tsukiko was nine years old, her mother sold her to the okaa-san of a Geisha house, and she began training to become a Geisha. The okaa-san saw to the hiring of "Shapers" to use magic to enhance the physical attributes that were already there as well as to give her actual feminine... enhancements.

At the current time, though, Tsukiko is still biologically male as the transformation has not yet been completed. This, however, is subject to change, particularly if the Emperor takes a personal interest in the matter.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Tsukiko

Edit: Forgot one from the other day. Lei'Ahree's a Shaper, that means she can alter her form as she wishes... and sometimes she likes to wear a fin when she's swimming... Dunno where Kat found the template with that particular bent mer-tail... but it looked too cool not to use.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 LeiAhreeMer

Grizz

Last edited by MrsGrizzley on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:25 am

WOW!!! Very nice work Mrs. G. Smile

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Ragxxi29MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Fastes10MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Rag_xx21MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Em_s_f10MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 I_vote11MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Emi10MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Em_zps05e308ce MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Beautiful mermaid, the green sauce was very well chosen.
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:31 pm

SWEET!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:45 pm

amazing work as always Mrs. Griz
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:49 am

The Emperor of Eremaki, Emperor Kakumei, is a mysterious figure to most of those who adore him from afar. After all, he is held to be a akin to a cosmic spirit himself, and it helps that his bloodline comes not just from the Ancient Legendary Emperor, but also from the daughter of the leader of the Crystalborn, who consented to become his Empress during ages past.

His personal name, which is never uttered for fear of offering insult no matter how much he might plead with his people to break from blind tradition, is Masurao and he is called the Revolutionary Emperor for all that he is sixteen years old and new on the throne following the... mysterious death of his father.

With plots afoot and the sovereignity of his Nation under attack, he is going on the offensive to bring Eremaki in line with current times while still being true to that which is good and unique about the land of his birth.

Masurao is not one of my characters, but he is played by my Co-Writer on an RPG site we developed. That is also where Lei'Ahree and Tsukiko are characters of mine. The imperial colors are White and Gold and his is the Chrysanthemum Court... but I can't draw flowers... so... this was the best I could do with what I have available. As ALWAYS, I draw from Templates for just about EVERYTHING, so credit to the original creators in whose debt I stay.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 MasuraoMrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Masurao2

Note: Two versions, one with pointy ears, one without. I don't know yet whether he's got the ears from his elfin heritage or not.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Your Emperador Eremaki of this very well done, it is a work of excellent quality.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:59 am

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 KidsCouples-1

For starters, I did a groupshot of the Kids, showing the current layout of who's dating who.

And... Here's Miuka, the Moogle, from the same world as Lei'Ahree, Masurao, and Tsukiko. Perhaps I should just copy from my character app for her...

Quote :
Appearance: Miuka is an adorable Moogle. And that's adorable by *their* standards, which is higher than for mere mortals. She's the most beautiful and the most appealing of their number, if you listen to her tell it. Her long ears fall on either side of her perfectly proportioned face and she likes to make sure that her short cream-colored fur falls perfectly smooth over her whole body. She likes playing dress-up of various sorts, experimenting with clothing styles and accessories, looking for the best combination to compliment her overwhelming cuteness. Her favorite bonnet, in fact, is one that looks like a rose bloom given shape as a head adornment. She has showed something of a preference for natural themes in her choices, flowers or blooms or vines and smooth stones.

Personality: Miuka is somewhat self-absorbed. Okay, more than somewhat. She really does believe herself to be the epitome of Moogle beauty, a standard she interprets as just how Ubercute she can be. In point of fact, she has made a point of cultivating this particular standard of beauty over . . . well, several years. Yeah, don't ask how old she is. She claims two hundred ninety and nine, and not a day older, but she's been claiming that for several lifetimes at LEAST. Most men known for wisdom don't question her claims. She is cute, but she has a temper and a deviousness that is positively magnificent for its depth and creativity. She has no sense of shame and no sense of boundaries. She is quite the little voyeur, in point of fact. And she has the magical prowess to ensure that most people don't argue with her.

History: Miuka's background is somewhat shrouded in mystery. No one is quite certain where she was born, and she isn't telling, either. She's exceptionally well-traveled, though, having detailed knowledge of each of the different nations even though her knowledge of some Nations is at least a century or two out of date.

One poor fool hinted once, he was from Brimlad . . . or maybe it was Vardit . . . anyway, he hinted that she was as old as the Crystals, older than even the soil beneath their feet and she just GLARED at him for a long moment. The unrepentant baka (idiot in the Eremaki dialect) simply responded to her glare with a mocking grin. She didn't draw a weapon, didn't shout or rail against him, didn't splutter in anger. She smoothed her expression and lifted her face and began to sing.

The hell unleashed that day STILL reverberates in the stones of the blasted wasteland where that particular tavern USED to stand. Nothing will grow there, not until the day that she returns to the site to offer forgiveness for the grave insult to her person.

It is known that she once had a mate, a fellow Moogle during one of her stays in Eremaki. His name was Shiro. They had three kits. There was a fire one night, accident or arson Miuka was unable to uncover but she was the only survivor of her small household and she was forced to flee Eremaki that night.

Because her mate died on Eremaki soil, his soul was drawn to the Eremaki Crystal. Such is the way with all the Crystalborn and a great many of the native peoples of Artegal if they are bound to the Crystalborn by ties of loyalty or affection. However, the Eremaki Crystal had been severed from the ties that bound all the Crystals into a power net centered in the Great Crystal. His soul was unable to travel to the other Crystals, and they have been unable to speak since that horrific night. The separation continues, in fact, because even though she has been to Eremaki since then, she has been unable to enter the presence of the Crystal.

It has been completely locked away from even the common folk of the land.

And so, in an intense need to keep from dwelling on the past, Miuka has traveled and, of late, served at the Great Crystal even though she has felt a growing disgust with the apathy of the Great Keeper concerning the way Glaisne has mistreated Eremaki. As much as she does not agree with the isolationism which has separated her from her fallen mate, she does not feel that any Nation should be forced to bend to the will of one who should be an equal sibling, neither elder nor younger.

With the illness of the Great Keeper, though, a great many things stand poised to change, and Miuka can hear something whispered in the wind that flows past her ears that makes her shiver with fear, and something of the smell of the ocean in her nose gives her hope.

I was not able to get her ears... my own inability to draw... well, I built the dress from just the sleeves that I cobbled from one of the clothing templates... and some flowers I grabbed from a template I got from Kat that come from a site that's no longer available. So yeah...

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 MiukaSorta

It's not exact, but it'll do...

Edit: Genji Momotarou, a character from Eremaki who is based on both the legend of the "Peach Boy" from Japan (hence the name) AND Kamen Rider Den-O character Momotaros (also based on the Peach Boy, btw). He's hot-headed and always "at a climax!" (Trust me, if you know the character, it makes sense.) He's an old friend of the Emperor and works with him in making Eremaki stronger. Recently he has been on a harsh "training mission" to Brimlad (read: forcing himself to detox from opium addiction following the Dragon War) so he's extremely sunbleached. His customary colors, though, are strongly red in alignment.

Quote :
A young man knelt down near her. Obviously of Eremakian descent, he looked as though he'd seen better days. His hair, which looked to be in desperate need of a wash, was unlike that of the majority of his people. It was a pale shade of orange-red, not unlike that of the blush of a peach. His skin seemed to cling to his bones, his ruby red eyes looking sunken. He wore traditional kimono, but the entirity of the outfit, once red, perhaps, was sun-faded and damaged. Even all this aside, he looked to have a serene peace about him, as if his condition didn't bother him. His voice, though it sounded as weathered as him, was possessed of a boisterous presence.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Momotarou

Grizz
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:35 am

New day, new post...

Tiernan Nathair is a citizen of Glaisne, the technological superpower of Artegal and the Nation which almost single-handedly forced open the borders of the isolationist Eremaki through the use of that technological advantage. It wasn't a pretty sight, or a pleasant time, and in all honesty it was the single most criminal act any Nation ever committed against another.

Glaisne has run roughshod over Eremaki, and by extention all the the other Nations, ever since because the Great Keeper in Astraea, a man who should have acted to enforce equality between all the Nations of the world, chose to interpret "neutrality" as "uninvolvement".

When Tiernan was a small child he was taken into Hightower, where the Mages ruled Glaisne and directed the magitech which ensured their command of all things, and was forced to watch as Glaisne's Keeper, a genuinely good man, was tortured until he surrendered the Shokanjuu, Odin, and the connection to Glaisne's Crystal to Tiernan.

The Mages, you see, wished for a Keeper they could control and who better to control and mould into a shape of their own devising than a boy too small to fight and too traumatized to realize that he wouldn't be small forever... or that with Odin he could have fought his way free even then.

In many ways, Tiernan is still that small boy, trapped in the webs spun by the Mages of Glaisne, and so he follows their sickening commands because he believes that he has no true choice of his own anymore... whether he will ever learn that he is not a boy but a man grown... is at this moment unknown because the old Great Keeper has died and Bahamut, the Shokanjuu of Astraea has chosen a Candidate.

Seventeen year old Lei'Ahree of Neorah.

Tiernan travels with her at the command of his masters... and what they have commanded him to do... will damn him forever.

Okay... I can't make up my mind what I want his clothes to look like with what options I have in terms of templates since my ability to draw ANYTHING runs awful and worse...

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Tiernan1MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Tiernan2MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Tiernan3MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Tiernan4MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Tiernan5MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Tiernan6

I know he uses guns, he's a Gentleman Pirate, after a fashion... and Glaisne runs very Steampunk/Gothic Victorian in flavor... So that's me playing with clothes...

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:57 am

Very interesting.
I'm enjoying these

Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:20 pm

Tiernan Your character is pretty cool and very well built, you want to create something with it, for example comics?
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:10 am

Actually... Tiernan, Lei'Ahree, Masurao, Momotarou, Miuka, and Tsukiko are all characters on an RPG site I built, Spirits of the Crystals. (There's a version of Crucent there as well)

I don't actually have the artistic ability to draw comics in any form, though I'd love to see Leia's story play out visually. *chuckle* It just requires figuring out what the "official" version of the events would be without the chaos inherent in trying to play out a story with multiple players.

The Kids, Uriel, Aurora, Samael, Raphael, Edeline, Kendra, Mairi and possibly Mara, Joshua, and Kenshin, are all intended to be in an Original Fiction Series that I'm currently writing. Clarity is currently slated to be a character in the story, if only in dream-sequences, but that's up for negotiation as events play out again.

I'm glad you approve of Tiernan's concept, though. *grin* The character is driving me crazy because I keep trying to *stop* what he's been commanded to do... and he keeps figuring out ways to make it happen anyway.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:06 am

Zephyr Caelestis, Genome man-about-town...

Genomes are native to the world of Terra, from Final Fantasy IX, and relocated to Gaia just prior to the destruction of Terra by the renegade Genome, Kuja, in what has to be one of the most EPIC temper tantrums ever produced in video game history...

Zephyr grew up in the Black Mage Village, if a Genome can be said to actually "grow up" since they are created as soulless vessels just waiting for a soul to inhabit them. He really didn't know much of anything of what it meant to live and feel, going about his daily tasks as he was instructed until an accident, and a lack of contingency instructions, had him packed up in a barrel that was going off-world.

When he was finally unpacked he found himself on the strangest world he had ever seen, Spira, the world of Final Fantasy X and X2. He did what he could to survive, not knowing what else to do, given that he had to have precise instructions for any task he hadn't done before... but he was trying.

Until the day the Unsent warrior, a young man who had been one of the Crusaders in life, found him. The young man wasn't a bad sort, but he was very idealistic, even in death, and he was devoted to the world of his birth and could not bear to leave his duty unfulfilled. The two coming together had an essence of inevitability to it, though Zephyr doesn't know how it was made possible.

All at once, with the infusion of a soul, he was awash with emotions that he had never known, all at full, painful intensity, and for a time he was lost in it all, but the soul he had was of a young man who was filled with devotion for his ideals, and so Zephyr was driven to find an ideal to serve, as much as he was driven to enjoy every pleasure that life had for him.

When Lady Yuna accepted the role as Grand Maester over both New Yevon and the Youth League, he found his ideal and dedicated himself and his blade to serve the High Summoner so that she would always know that she had someone completely loyal to her, and not to one faction or another in the endless political bickering.

Zephyr is a Support Character to Yuna on a Final Fantasy RPG site. He's a charmer and a ladies' man... and he doesn't always confine himself to just the ladies. He's a lot of fun to RP. But here's what I've got for him as a Micro. And yes, Genomes have tails. They're fuzzy but they're colored like the rest of him... I did what I could.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Zephyr-1

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:16 am

Your great micros combined with your lavish, wonderful stories are quickly becoming my guilty pleasure. Looking forward to being dazzled by your next update.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:50 am

Okay, as per a request from my Co-Writer... I did a series of Micros. I still haven't run them by him, but he'll probably approve...

The Taros Brothers

Genji Momotarou is not the only one to serve the Emperor, nor is he the only on his Emperor calls "friend". The concept of "Nakama" is one that is known the world over, but not always by that name. It is a family formed of friendship and proven through experience. "Nakama" is as strong as blood.

The Taros are Nakama to the Emperor, for all that they come from drastically different places.

Note: These are characters still in development and are subject to alteration prior to their appearance in RP on Spirits of the Crystals.

Kintaros
Raised by wild Kami in the forests of Fiacre, this mountain of a man serves the Emperor with his axe in hand. He is gruff, but cannot abide the sight of tears and will go to great lengths to punish those who would make people cry.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Kintaros-1MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Kintaros2-1
I was able to pull his shoulder pieces and most of the boots from templates, as well as the axe itself, but I had to do what I could for the rest of the garment because some bases don't have much in the way of templates to pull from...

Enomoto Urashima
Charming and persuasive, Urashima is something of a fisherman by nature and he enjoys the challenge of "stringing along" an attractive young woman as much as bringing in a large fish. His words are not to be trusted, but he isn't a bad sort.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Urashima-1MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Urashima2-1
Edit: Had to do a different Urashima. After some consideration, the Bishie Transformation for him went a bit TOO well...

Ryuutaros
As a small child, Ryuuta lost his mother when she was transformed into a dragon to protect Eremaki's shores against the Glaisne invaders. To take her place and care for him he created a group of "Shokanjuu" or "Summoned Beings". When he reached an age to understand why it was that he was parentless, he took them with him on a self-directed assassination mission to Glaisne. He is almost fifteen, and incredibly unstable mentally and emotionally. His tactic of choice at the moment is to draw in the rich and powerful with his music and dance (both heavily influenced by the more technological Glaisne styles) and then open up fire with a shotgun pistol of his own design. His only hope is finding someone to balance him and restrain some of his impulses.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Ryuutaro-1
This one is odd. I found a template in the Templates section that was a jumpsuit uniform for teenage bases... I used that as a basis for building this from stuff I found on templates... So it took a lot of work, but I think it looks alright for him...

Grizz

Last edited by MrsGrizzley on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:54 am

Loving Kintaro
Back to top Go down
whizzbang

whizzbang

Male
Pisces Age : 154
Image Software : MSPain
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Cool! I'm enjoying seeing all these characters & reading their back stories Cool
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:22 am

Okay, I couldn't help myself. Trappedartist posted her templates and I saw that red hair and I just... ooooh, it looked so pretty... so I did a quick colorshift on it to make it fit the character and here's Aurora Pendragon with a new hairstyle... whaddya think?

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 AurPen2-1

Hair's from TTA. THANK YOU!!!!

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:15 am

Wow! I really like your work!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 am

that look amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:38 am

wow, you have some really awesome work Griz i love it all specially your latest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:54 am

Thanks guys. My biggest emphasis with Micros is getting the hair and face right. I can paperdoll clothing options from anywhere, particularly with some characters who happen to keep impossibly large closets... but finding the right hairstyle for a given character is difficult...

and that one's as close as I've been able to find for a REALLY long style that expresses the fact that Aurora is a Good Bad Girl (look it up on Tropes if you're curious) and very free-spirited in some ways.

Not sure how it'll end up looking with her wings... but I might give it a try at some point. Gah, I need to do more of these... it's like an addiction...

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:27 am

It is an addiction, and so is your gallery. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:54 am

Okay, so since I'm going back through with The Kids, I figured some words of explanation were in order. Fair warning, this is from a project in development for future publication. Which is why I haven't gone ahead and done up a full Universe thread for them...

Uriel Pendragon and his twin sister Aurora were born from Selene Hawthorne, developer of the Hawthorne Particles as the first of a new race of super soldiers called Wights and she drew from a decidedly angelic source for them.

Because they were drawn from angelic inspiration (traditionally neuter in gender, yet male) and given the necessity of actual reproductive capability (because the twins WERE to be the progenitors of a new Race) they were both born as hermaphrodites, that is, both male and female simultaneously. Uriel is both but male, Aurora is both but female.

Aurora's masculine qualities are very muted, but Uriel's feminine qualities are highly apparent, especially as a child. In fact, the two look almost like gender-swapped versions of each other, closer to identical than fraternal. Aside from the fact that Aurora has The Most Common Superpower (Tropes) and Uriel is almost androgynous in body type, that is.

So here's a new attempt at Uriel. I cobbled the hair together from pieces on TTA's templates, so she gets credit for much of it.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Uriel3-2

Still working on getting better hair for Kendra...

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next