Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

General DC Reboot thread

Go down 
+16
Kgoku
Quester
Joebleau
Mowzer
croc5
Baragon
darksteelblonde
The Broken
Daisuke
Zarus
Bub
Dr. Microstein
Zedox
Emissary
undeadpool011
Omnis Ra
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

General DC Reboot thread Empty
PostSubject: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:17 am

They are changing Superman's costume a bit.
I think it looks good.
General DC Reboot thread 350_newsuperman

MOD EDIT: Changed the name of the thread to include the entire DC reboot.
Back to top Go down
undeadpool011

undeadpool011

Male
Sagittarius Pig
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-01-01

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:25 am

um...their changing the entire DCU's look, not just superman
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:55 am

NOT a huge fan of this "revamp". I am hoping this is just some hair-brained, flash in the pan thing, and that the books will resume within 6 months at the least.

General DC Reboot thread Ragxxi29General DC Reboot thread Fastes10General DC Reboot thread Rag_xx21General DC Reboot thread Em_s_f10General DC Reboot thread I_vote11General DC Reboot thread Emi10General DC Reboot thread Em_zps05e308ce General DC Reboot thread Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Zedox

Zedox

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:28 pm

I found this image...

General DC Reboot thread Smnew-1
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Greetings from the dead! DrMicrostein

Much like Emissary, I too am NOT a fan of DC's Revamp.

I say "If it ain't broke... why fix it?"

DC says they're doing this to get NEW READERS, but lets face it... it all boils down to $$$... and the fact that DC has yet to outdo Marvel in sales.

Don't get me wrong, I collect DC (along with other variuos publishers), but this whole NEW READERS jazz is ticking off ALOT of us REGULAR READERS... not to mention Comic Book shop OWNERS!

Personally... I think DC is taking a BIG RISK that fans (and shop owners) will be ok with having to buy 52 revamp books starting this September. I mean... while this "FLASHPOINT" story line is interesting, not all shops had badges because according to them, they had to buy 25 copies of each title that were suppose to come with badges. Oh... and the badges weren't free to shop pwners either. Plus, for those of us wanting the Flash RING... shop owners had to buy 50 copies of FLASHPOINT #2.

So tell me it's not all about $$$.

But I digress...

Back to the REVAMP.

I've heard 2 things.

1) The revamp will be like what "DC Crisis" did, and start EVERYTHING OVER from square one. Meaning... Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, JLA... everything will be starting as of Septermber, and everything before that... NEVER HAPPENED!

2) The first 6 issues of each these 52 title revamps, will be an UPDATED ORIGIN of ALL DC characters... heroes and villains alike... but storylines will pick up again from where they left off. Although... some things WILL BE CHANGED to be more "PC". Like we need more of "that" shoved down our throats! Mad GADS!!!

Either way it sounds like we the readers... as well as the shop owners... are going to get screwed BIG TIME!!!

I've also heard that DC is going out of their way to make nice with shop owners... especially since some of them have already written DC saying "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?!?!?! In this economy... and you're pulling this?!?!?! Do you WANT our customers dropping DC... PERIOD?!?!?!"

Well... that's what some shop owners I deal with have said.

Anywho... like I said, DC is trying to make nice with shop owners by going state to state and having Q&A meetings with them at certain hotels and or convention centers. But... unless DC makes some sort of deal... $$$... I'm guessing not every comic shop will be carrying every DC title after September.

Some of the shop owners I've spoken with have said they'll just have to see what happens AFTER the first 6 issues. If DC goes back... or flashes forward... they'll start ordering again, but if it's all REVAMP... forget it... mainly because a good number of books DC recently cancelled were GREAT sellers, and this whole revamp is too much of a gamble.

Oh... and why Marvel is worried about DC's revamp is a mystery to me. scratch

Anywho... that's about all I know at present.

BTW... DC will be having their Q&A with shop owners in my area this week, so hopefully I'll know more on Wednesday.

Oh! And if anyone out there knows anything else... PLEASE LET US KNOW!!!

THANKS!!! This is MIB!

Dr. M

Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:27 pm

OMFG. Docs back.

Can we just change this to General DC Reboot thread? i have alot of complaining to do about the Bat Family too.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm

I like the idea of losing the whole underwear over the tights look. reminds me of project I have on the back burner.
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:56 pm

My question is this: Why someone as powerful as Superman is, does he need what appears to be an armored uniform???

Bad DC. Bad. No cookies for you. Evil or Very Mad

General DC Reboot thread Ragxxi29General DC Reboot thread Fastes10General DC Reboot thread Rag_xx21General DC Reboot thread Em_s_f10General DC Reboot thread I_vote11General DC Reboot thread Emi10General DC Reboot thread Em_zps05e308ce General DC Reboot thread Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Maybe it's to make him look cooler?

Personally I think a reboot is a crappy thing to do, it just shows that the guys in charge are out of touch.

Though a couple things I like about it are:

General DC Reboot thread Barbara_Gordon_DCnU
General DC Reboot thread Exclusive-dick-grayson-back-as-nightwing--20110606055821329
General DC Reboot thread Dc-comics-20110613110954843

And everything I think looks stupid as all heck:

General DC Reboot thread Harleen_Quinzel_DCnU
General DC Reboot thread Kara_Zor-El_DCnU
General DC Reboot thread Dc-comics-20110613111013061
General DC Reboot thread Dc-comics-20110613111010498
General DC Reboot thread Dc-comics-20110613110949374
General DC Reboot thread Dc-comics-20110613111018811
General DC Reboot thread Dc-comics-20110613111037169
General DC Reboot thread Dc-comics-20110613110959483
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
The Broken

The Broken

Male
Virgo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Just to put my 2 cent in . . . .

I've only read a very limited amount of DC comics in my life, and they're all batman related (Killing Joke, cacophony, Long halloween) and I've really wanted to start getting involved with Green Lantern comics after the War Of Light took my interest but always found that I didn't understand why certain characters acted in certain ways, or who some characters even were.

Now I may ocasionally have this problem with Marvel comics (but it's very rare) but whenever it happens in any comic it put's me off as a reader, I like to be involved with the character, and as Scott McCloud says this initmate relationship between reader and character must be maintained at all times.

Thus ventures like this will always be beneficial to readers like myself allowing me to quickly jump on with characters I've always wanted to read about. It's why Marvels Ultimate comics have been my favourites for years (Not to mention the quality of the writers on these books)

The characters look cool in all the pictures Dai has shown so I'm more than likely going to hopefully read some titles now.

Though I was more looking forward to the Earth one titles DC was suposed to be producing :/
Back to top Go down
darksteelblonde

darksteelblonde

Female
Pisces Snake
Image Software : Photoshop CS5
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:13 pm

Here's mine:

I like that they're revamping everything, because now I get to read everything from the start, and so far, the only costume from the reveals that I don't like, is Superboy. Everyone else I love how they look now.....this is actually going to get me more into DC
Back to top Go down
http://darksteelblonde.deviantart.com/
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:27 am

I love the revamped looks. I would loose the paper sign on Supes back, but other then that I love the sheild tattoo and the black attire.
Back to top Go down
Baragon
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Baragon

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Hum...

http://www.the-gutters.com/comic/149-jason-pearson

"We will fight till our very last pixel. Every one of us !
Is this madness ?... NO ! THIS IS MICRO !!!!!!!"
General DC Reboot thread BaragonSmileyThanks KooshGeneral DC Reboot thread BaragonSmiley
Back to top Go down
Zedox

Zedox

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Nightwing is my favourite DC hero while i kinda like the new apperance i don't like the general shape of his chest symbol, looks wierd... And i especialy don't like the red eyes, give him white eyes like everyone else........
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:55 pm

I grew up with George Reeves, Christopher Reeves, Filmation, the animated series and the Justice Leagues and personally, I like what I see when I look at any of them, the classic Superman costume, not that the second isn't cool but it'd be more for a future superman or something like that!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Mowzer

Mowzer

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 pm

I like parts of this and don't like others. Starting a lot of the current run's numbering isn't a bad idea, having a company wide event like this can give new readers a access point. This is exactly how i started regularly reading DC with One Year Later back in 2006. I actually wish Marvel would do something like this as well.

As for the new designs some are ok, some i don't like. Nightwing's has actually really grown on me. Superman's doesn't bother me. I'm not liking Red Robin's, Kid Flash's or Booster Gold's.

My main issue is on whether this is a new universe or an altered timeline. Batman Inc still being around, Damien being unnafected, the reformation of the JLI all suggest altered timeline, but Barbara Gordon being Batgirl again and whatever is happening with Superboy seem to suggest a new universe. I'd accept either I just want a definite answer is all.
Back to top Go down
Baragon
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Baragon

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 pm

For marvel it was called "Ultimate" Wink
And after some time, even this start to have his own continuity that can lost new reader Smile

"We will fight till our very last pixel. Every one of us !
Is this madness ?... NO ! THIS IS MICRO !!!!!!!"
General DC Reboot thread BaragonSmileyThanks KooshGeneral DC Reboot thread BaragonSmiley
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Adios DC universe

I will save a lot of money
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am

Greetings Cats and Kittens!

Well... after talking with some of the comic book shop owners in my area, here's what they had to say about DC's "BIG MEETING".

1 - The reboot will last for the first 5 to 6 issues... depending on the storyline of each title.

2 - If sales drop... the entire reboot will be dropped after said storylines have wrapped up, and "then" things will go back to normal... including numbering.

3 - If sales are high... (10 Million $$$ in sales or more?)... the reboot will more than likely stay, and "perhaps" numbering will pick up from 'before' said reboot began.

4 - Books will still remain at the $2.99 price, with the exception for ACTION COMICS, among 3 others; those will be $3.99 each per month.

5 - If some reboot titles fair worse than others... plans are already in store for back-up books like JLA BEYOND and SUPERMAN BEYOND... amoung other possible titiles.

6 - Books like BATMAN INC. and BATMAN BEYOND will be pick-up either in October or December, with no "major" changes in content or numbering. At least at present.

7 - In order to cut down on "late/delayed books"... DC's new policy will be: If any artist or writer is late with a book... barring acts of God... or family emergency... they WILL be FIRED!!!

8 - Due to all the questions about the reboot, not all of the covers on the DC Comics website will actually "be" the covers for the first issues. But at least it gives the dealers and customers a rough idea of how the characters will look like. So... while some covers will make it... others might not. It just depends.

9 - Future plans for an "actual" JLA book are still up in the air, and those for a new JSA book look very bleak indeed.

10 - Storylines like BLACKEST NIGHT... BRIGHTEST DAY... and GL WARS will still be part of this new DCU reboot. So... while some things might be gone... others will remain; depending on just how well certain stoylines sold that is. $$$

11 - Donna Troy is DEAD! If anyone asks, DC reps will reply 'Donna WHO?' and leave it at that. Not that she never exisisted, it's just that DC couldn't see her going anywhere else in the DCU. So yes... some characters (???) will be getting the same treatment that BENIS has given certain MARVEL characters.

12 - Barbara Gordon is BATGIRL! Just 'how' she goes from being in a wheelchair to chasing down criminals has yet to be explained. Perhaps a cyber-suit? As for the other gals who were Batgirl... well... looks like they're out of a job, but... DC isn't giving ALL their secrets out, first they have to see what customers think about this REBOOT.

BTW... Stever Rodgers will be the new BATMAN! lol!

Hey. With all that's going on, I figured we needed a laugh. Razz

Until next time...

LET THE DARKNESS GROW!!!

Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:39 am

Well thank God it's nothing "permanent". I see this reboot crashing and burning HARD.

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:02 am

Well, like I said... it's all going to boil down to $$$.

Shoot! Even some of the comic shop owners that I spoke with said that from a 'fan' point of view, some of the storylines and character designs 'are' pretty interesting. BUT... from an 'owners' point of view... it's still too much of a gamble, because if this reboot tanks... they'll be the ones who'll be out all the money for these 52 reboot titles... not for the big wigs at DC. After all... if the readers don't buy... the shop owners are screwed.

But hey... perhaps by September we'll all have drank enough Kool-Aid to be ok with the fact that Superman will no longer be married to Lois Lane, and... that he'll be dating Wonder Woman instead. supermanI love youwonder woman And yes... WW will STILL be in those freakin' long slacks of hers. GADS!!!

Either way... Batman's gonna be P-I-S-S-E-D!!! batman

BTW... I think that I finally figured out the 'real' reason why DC decided to drop her swimsuit and put her in those freakin' slacks...

Spoiler:

Until next time...

LET THE DARKNESS GROW!!!

Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:14 am

So... even though there are still two more weeks of DC's "Reboot" to come out... I just wanted to see what you folks thought of what's come out so far.

OH! And if you were able to to find the PURPLE LADY hidden within the pages of said new releases. confused
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:35 am

What is the significance of this "Purple Lady"???

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
Quester

Quester

Male
Aries Snake
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:46 am

Ok how much of what Doc Microstein said is fact. not question just the sources Ive seen seem to indicate not going back.

If they turn around that would be so lame its almost undoable. It would just show utter lack of conviction upon the behalf of those involved and would paint the company in an awful light. This is ballsy and so far going pretty well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/the-quester/gallery
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:30 am

Greetings All!

First… I’d like to make a slight correction regarding the PURPLE LADY.

See… most of the comic shop owners I’ve spoken with have been calling her that since the first full week of DC’s NEW 52. In fact, they call the week Justice League #1 came out as Week “0”… mainly because the whole FLASHPOINT saga was wrapping up… and DC’s NEW 52 wasn’t hitting “BIG TIME” until the following week. I.E: September 7th.

Anywho… some of the shots of her looked Purple… while others of her looked Red. BUT… since she first appears in a Glowing Red Hood towards the end of FLASHPOINT #5… I’m guessin’ it’s really RED.

All I can say is that if she starts skippin’ through the forest carrying a basket of goodies… well… DC should probably start seekin’ help. HA! Razz

That’s the weird thing about reboots… ANYTHING can happen. I mean… in some shots she even looks like a dude! Perhaps she has a brother???

OH! And what’s up with those crazy-long fingers of hers in RESURRECTION MAN???

ANYWHO… back to the “RED HOODED LADY”… and her significance.

Ok, according to most of the comic shop owners that I’ve spoken with… they feel that the Red Hooded Lady is DC’s “escape clause” should this Reboot fail to make it past a year. (Hey… before they weren’t even givin’ it 6 months.)

When I asked why, most said it was because of what she told the Flash in FLASHPOINT #5 as he tried to correct the timeline.

General DC Reboot thread Flashpoint_5-Red_Lady_close-up

Basically all the characters of the DCU… Vertigo… and Wildstorm (due presumedly to lack of sales) have to be merged together in order to stop an upcoming “CRISIS” (presumedly within the next year).

- BTW... The “cost” that she’s speaking of is… about $156.00 per month… especially if you want ALL the titles. affraid HA!

Anywho... other shop owners feel that after Crisis52CountdownTrinity… ect. - it’s just another way for DC to sell books. Grab readers with stories and titles that intertwine for about a year… have something MAJOR happen… and then see how the sales go. If it works… great… if not… the Red Hooded Lady can always switch things back to how they were originally.

They also feel that’s why she keeps poppin’ in and out of every title. She’s seeing if things are working out… timeline-wise.

Some are even saying that she’s DC’s answer to Marvel’s THE WATCHER.

Well that… and she’s DC’s version of “Where’s Waldo”. scratch HA!

So basically… no one really knows WHO she is… or WHAT she’s up to.

Is she someone who will bring balance to the force?

Or is she just… an “escape clause”?

Guess it all just boils down to DC’s monthly sales… or lack there of. CA-CHING!!! $$$

BTW… Kudos for those folks who were able to grab up any 1st issues, mainly because the majority of the titles that came out are already onto their 2nd or 3rd printings. Something that makes the comic shop owners happy. drunken $$$

Also… from what some of the shop owners have told me, apparently even “DIAMOND” didn’t have much faith in DC’s NEW 52, which is why 2nd and 3rd printings are being called for. Shoot… by the afternoon of Sept. 7th, the 1st issue of Batman and Robin was already sold out… and it wasn’t comin’ out until the following week: Wednesday, Sept. 14th!

Oh well… it’s all just part of Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride, so strap yourselves in… and HANG ON FOR DEAR LIFE!!!

Until next time…

Keep ‘em Flyin!

Dr. M

P.S. Apparently WONDER WOMAN will finally ditch those slacks for the uniform we’ve all known and luved. Well… at least for a while.

DC… why dost thou torment us so? naughty HA!

P.P.S. For any of you that still haven’t found ALL of the Red Hooded Lady Sightings to date, I’ve included their locations in this post.

PLUS… following those, anyone looking for info regarding DC’s NEW 52, feel free to scope out some of the Websites that are out there. And yes… I’ve included a few of those as well.

= RED HOODED LADY SIGHTINGS =

Week “0”

FLASHPOINT #5 – Pages: 24/25 (you can’t miss her… she’s the big floating head)
Justice League #1– Page 18 (lower corner of bleachers)

Week “1”

Action Comics #1– Page 26 (subway passenger by window)
Animal Man #1– Page 12 (behind group of patients)
Batgirl #1– Page 19 (reflection in broken hospital window)
Batwing #1– Page 17 (behind the police car)
Detective Comics #1– Page 15 (lower left corner/crowd scene)
Green Arrow #1– Page 8 (behind GA as he states; “This ain’t no disco.”)
Hawk & Dove #1– Page 19 (in rain, by stairs)
Justice League International #1– Page 8 (in crowd behind Booster Gold)
Men of War #1– Page 17 (in crowd by jeep)
O.M.A.C. #1– Page 6 (lower corner, by chick in plad skirt)
Static Shock #1– Page 15 (in middle window, outside on street)
Stormwatch #1– Page 15 (in alley, watching Apollo)
Swamp Thing #1– Page 5 (behind truck)

Week “2”

Batman and Robin #1– Page 17 (poolside… watching the kiddies swim)
Batwoman #1– Page 17 (in crowd, by corner of building)
Deathstroke #1– Page 1 (behind monument/pillar)
Demon Knights #1– Page 7 (in back of crowd)
Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #1– Page 18 (in front of large broken window [thought it was a doorway, but it’s not])
Green Lantern #1– Page 12 (in crowd by bus)
Grifter #1– Page 14 (floating in sky)
Legion Lost #1– Page 10 (in background watching Alastor stomp by)
Mister Terrific #1– Page 4 (in corner of crowd)
Red Lanterns #1– Page 16 (watching from alley)
Resurrection Man #1– Page 15 (behind tree, watching Mitch run by) BTW… Dig those crazy long fingers of hers!
Suicide Squad #1– Page 4 (watching the gore) BTW… NO FATTIES ALLOWED IN DC’s NEW 52! I.E. Amanda Waller is now a HOTTIE!!! SHA-WING!!!
Superboy #1– Page 19 (watching Templar and ‘Fairchild’ talk on the landing bay) BTW… did anyone else see Miss Finster (from Disney’s “RECESS”) in Superboy #1?

General DC Reboot thread Fp5-1
Double page spread in FLASHPOINT #5 showing the journey from FLASHPOINT to the DC NEW 52.

'DC: The New 52': Wonder Woman's Pants and the Final Fate of Wally West [Comic-Con]

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/07/21/dc-the-new-52-panel-comic-con/

Off My Mind: The Mystery Woman in DC's 'New 52' is One of These Two Characters

http://www.comicvine.com/news/off-my-mind-the-mystery-woman-in-dcs-new-52-is-one-of-these-two-characters/143587/

Justice League #1

http://comicsworthreading.com/2011/09/01/justice-league-1/

The DC New 52: Reviews of All the Week Two Books

http://comicsworthreading.com/2011/09/12/the-dc-new-52-reviews-of-all-the-week-two-books/

The DC New 52: Reviews of All the Week Three Books

http://comicsworthreading.com/2011/09/16/the-dc-new-52-reviews-of-all-the-week-three-books/

Second Print Covers Go Red For The DC New 52

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/09/13/second-print-covers-go-red-for-the-dc-new-52/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General DC Reboot thread   General DC Reboot thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General DC Reboot thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next