Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Kat's Micro and Dolls

Go down 
+92
PirateQueenTetra
undeadjedi
xforce1018
Selficide
Cyke
Eraser
Genoman
Zarus
Almejito231
PrincessLinkette
Necroleaf
Facumagia
Kate
winterrosa
IceMaiden
croc5
Action Girl
GtaMythMaster43
Aninha
Witch
Alex
jldyck
Haydn
Lomeli
sirwildone
MrsGrizzley
Fireaver
Burningbird
Hammerknight
Darkling
pared2
twiztedmonkeyboi
TheDenDen
Mr. Fantasy
Captain Starlight
darksteelblonde
argosail
whizzbang
Spector
Omnis Ra
JimmyCrackCorn
ares
Biboundé
Digclaw
Johnnyzoomburst
Tempest
Patrick O'Leary
Zookeeper
thetrappedartist
Major Justice
Hyperman
Kodiak
Emissary
conor.merriman
alpha1075
Spaz
rom
Cigy
DragonBurger
Joffre Roda
Abel
Reverend.Slaughter
deadman75
Wade_Jordan68
Cap
Aarel
Undefined
Blanchett
RayneKirby
Beast Within
anime-crazy
Koosh
Robbie
Corpse Army
Kgoku
Anth
Bub
vodnicek
Joebleau
Evolver
chilltown
Daisuke
Dragonfist
twizted_micros
CA
Jod
Vaendin
Rat
mythu7
Dino Master
Sir Uriel
Kat
96 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

Kat's Micro and Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 8:56 pm

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-venka2Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-sunfolkKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-shenshenKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-nightfall4Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-nightfall3Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-nightfall2Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-leetah5Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-moonshade4Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-moonshade3Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-moonshade2Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-leetah2Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-brillKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-krillKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-dewshine4Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-dewshine3Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutter-yummyelfchiefKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-clearbrook2Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-ember2Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-nightfall5Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-newstarKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-clearbrook3Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-kahvi02Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-kahvi01Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-leetah3Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-leetah4Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-moonshade5Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-moonshade6Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutter2Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-timmain2Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-dewshine5Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-leetah7Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-newstarKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-tyleetKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-strongbowKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-aroree
My ElfQuest

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-mefeb07dollKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutiewinnowillKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutieemberKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutiegambitKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutiehavokKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutieicemanKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutienorthstarKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutieultsamKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-shatterstarKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutiealtmegganKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutiekittyKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutiecaptainKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutiekurtKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutierachelKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-revolutionjeanKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-xtremestormKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-xtremerogueKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-xtremepsylockeKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutiemaddyKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutierevancheKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-deadpoolKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutieelektraKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-daredevilKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutiedaniKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutiesamKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutierahneKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutieshanKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutierobertoKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutieamaraKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutiellyanaKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutiedougKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cutiewarlock
Cuties on the Pinkland base

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-zoe-dec06Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-violet-nov06Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-umbra-nov06Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-tinyawazzoKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-saturngirljuly2006Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-ludurgoKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-jewel-dec06Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-jeckie-dec06Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-evi-dec06Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-garthranzzKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-dreamy-dec06Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-dawny-dec06Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-coz-nov06Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-ayla-dec06Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-aylaardeenKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-andy-dec06Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-feb07-revanche
Legion set, finally finished (2 Imra's 'cause one was a gift), (base) + Revanche

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-nightfall6
New one, base by SilverWolf

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-shera-2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-kinetixredo8Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-hackslashKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-emmafrost-may07Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-psylocke-may07Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cuckoophoenixKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-touchstoneKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-postzhKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-gossaymerupdateKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-triadnov06Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-catwoman-allbuttsKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-vampirekittyKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-kittyinbathingKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-katyaKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-kittymovieKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-kittyinskirtKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-kittyKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-kitty-stormphoenixKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-newshadowcatKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-mutantxkittyKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-triadpreveye3Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-triadpreveye2Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-triadpreveye1Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-triadpostveye3Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-triadpostveye2Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-triadpostveye1
Some micros

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-goblinprincessKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-empressMegganKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-meggan-flyingKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-meggan06-01Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-meggan06-02Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-meggan06-03Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-meggan06-04Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-meggan06-05Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-meggan06-06Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-meggan06-07Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-meggan06-08Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-meggan06-09
Meggan

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-spidermanKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-blackcat-mini
Spiderman base to match the Black Cat I made earlier.

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-diva-stormKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-diva-jeannieKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-diva-psylockeKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-diva-rogueKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-diva-shadowcatKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-diva-magik
Dive base by Emby Quinn

NEW ELFQUEST (base by Fabie)
I've been making these elves by family groups... I have alot more to do, but ahm elfed out Smile
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-timmainKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-cutterKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-leetahKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-emberKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-skywiseKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-sunstreamKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-brillKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-krill
Timmain, Cutter, Leetah, Ember, Skywise, Sunstream, Brill and Krill
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-strongbowKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-moonshadeKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-crescentKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-chitterKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-dartKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-kimoKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-newstarKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-wingKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-menderKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-woodlockKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-rainsong
Strongbow, Moonshade, Crescent, Chitter, Dart, Kimo, Newstar, Wing, Mender, Woodlock, Rainsong
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-oneeyeKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-clearbrookKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-treestumpKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-dewshineKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-scouterKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-tyleetKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-nightfallKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-redlanceKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-tynamiKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-nightsea
One-Eye, Clerbrook, Treestump, Dewshine, Scouter, Tyleet, Nightfall, Redlance, Tynami (mine), Nightsea (friend's elf)
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-zhanteeKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-bearclawKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-joyleafKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-longbranchKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-aroreeKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-skotKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-pikeKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-krimKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-foxfurKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-venka
Zhantee, Bearclaw, Joyleaf, Longbranch, Aroree, Skot, Pike. Krim, Foxfur, Venka
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-rainKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-brownberryKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-rillfisherKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-shaleKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-eyeshighKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-yunKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-vayaKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-trueflightKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-shenshenKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-dodia
Rain, Brownberry, Rillfisher, Shale, Eyes High, Yun, Vaya, Trueflight, Shenshen, Dodia
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-ahdriKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-savahKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-teirKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-windkinKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-rayekKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-kahviKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-suntoucherKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-toorahKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-shushenKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fabiebase-voll
Ahdri, Savah, Teir, Windkin, Rayek, Kahvi, Suntoucher, Toorah, Shushen, Lord Voll

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-me-summer2007
That's me!!! Summer 2007

Last edited by Kat on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 8:58 pm

awsome sprites Kat very cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dino Master

Dino Master

Male
Leo Rooster
Image Software : Paint, Photoshop and Gimp.
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 8:59 pm

Hey Kat!

Nice stuff just like always! keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jumpmongooltj
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 9:03 pm

love your little elves!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Rat

Rat

Male
Scorpio Dog
Image Software : Architect
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 9:39 pm

Sprites. they'll take over the world one day.
Catchy names, do they hail from somewhere in particular?

Always a pleasure Kat, seeing your work.

~ Rat ~
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 9:41 pm

These are elves from the comic called ElfQuest, currently put out by DC Comics. I still have a TON to do, but ahm totally elfed out. (sounds kinky, hehe)
Back to top Go down
Vaendin

Vaendin

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 10:10 pm

Great work Kat! Can't wait to see some more freat pixel art Razz
Back to top Go down
Jod

Jod

Male
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 11:05 pm

excellent work
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?
CA

CA

Male
Leo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 4:09 pm

Good to see you back around...and with new work!
Back to top Go down
twizted_micros

twizted_micros

Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 9:20 pm

always love you dollz kat!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 9:17 pm

Just a tiny update... I really need to be more active, but ahm only on twice a month...

I saw a new Magik on Jerome's page... the hooves... pretty please know if you made it. I'll be adding to the first post in a second...
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 9:24 pm

You mean this one?

Kat's Micro and Dolls Zan_magic_NXM38
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 9:32 pm

Love the tiny elves.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 10:05 pm

That's her!! I adore her! Smile

mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 10:19 pm

Thank you! I made her a few weeks ago, might do some more tweaking, when i have the time, but agai thank you!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 10:37 pm

awesome stuff
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:43 am

I'm creating a favorites page of all the micros I ADORE from creators all over... there's ALOT I'm missing... I'm making a thread over here:

http://microheroes.virtuaboard.com/Discussions-Diverses-Misc-Chat-c5/Saloon-f15/Favorites-page-help-t1541.htm

Please check it out!

chilltown

chilltown

Male
Capricorn Snake
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:58 am

Beautifully made... I love the array of different micro forms you created.

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Evolver

Evolver

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 6:31 am

Nice mix Kat. The sprites have a very unique style.

The elfquest series was pretty nicely done.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:32 pm

Geeze I've got a lot to post this time... see what happens when I get inspired, lol Smile When I was growing up I used to play Barbies all the time... up until high school actually. Yes, ahm a big kid. Gotta love it though... I had to rebuy my first Barbie at a doll show, but she was worth it Smile I ended up making a doll of her that's in this posting. MikeP's base is so much like a Barbie doll that I adore using it.
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-blackcatKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-haloKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-lookerKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-sailormoonKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-spiderwomanKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-giselle
Black Cat, Halo, Looker, Sailor Moon (giftie for Rat), Spider Woman (gift for JP) and Giselle (birthday giftie for PurpleBullet)
Base by: Mike P
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-dazzlerKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-sageKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-firestarKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-troiaKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-catwomanKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-myfirstbarbie
Dazzler (gift for Oneshyguy), Sage (birthday giftie for WildWing) , Firestar, Troia, Catwoman and My First Barbie
Base by: Mike P
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-ladycroftKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-wondergirlKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-mockingbirdKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-crystalKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-lionheartKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-medusa
Tomb Raider, Wonder Girl, Mockingbird, Crystal, Lionheart and Medusa
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-katKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-miniavengers-waspKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-xsKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-violetKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-umbraKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-triadKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-sparkKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-saturngirl
Me, Wasp, XS, Shrinking Violet, Shadow Lass, Duo Damsel, Lightning Lass, Saturn Girl
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-princess-fionaKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-projectraKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-nightgirlKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-mysaKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-laurelgandKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-kinetixKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-karaKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-dreamgirlKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-dawnstarKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-minilegion-apparition
Princess Fiona, Projectra, Night Girl, White Witch, Laurel Gand, Kinetix, Supergirl, Dream Girl, Dawnstar, Phantom Girl
Bases by: Wayuki
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-mary-august07Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-kim-august07Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-preggerswithrussKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-meggan-orangecruxKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-ddball
These were fun to make, kind of cute too... first is Mary on a Lilguyz base I altered MAJORLY (she's a little tall for 2, but I tried), then Kim (her old one was waaay out of date), next with Joffre's help from the Mary preggers micro I made this new one of me pregnant with Lil Russ. Next there's Meggan on an Orange Crux base. Finally is my Delta Dollz ball gown (base).
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-dhf-mesept2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-mysanal-wayuki
In addition there's my new webpage doll... I love how she turned out! Base by DHF. And a base that screamed Mysa Nal (base)
GIFTIES:
Most of these gifts are really early or late... I get online VERY rarely and get inspiration even less often... bases: Lilguyz, Orange Crux, Wayuki
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-mikep-bday2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fey-bday2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-joffre-bday2007
Kat's Micro and Dolls Late-august2007 I post these all as one cause there's so many of them... I'm pixeled out

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:26 pm

nice work like always ... and love your little familly Wink
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:08 pm

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-mimi
This is for my grandmother who passed earlier this month.

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-xmascard2007
This is for everyone, base by MikeP

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-xmas2007-withjoffre
This is to all my siblings and friends, lilguyz base

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-sailorstarfighterKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-sailorstarhealerKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-sailorstarmakerKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-winnowill-miniKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-me-dec2007
Some stuff, bases by lilguyz and Wayuki

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-gambit-netbelle-xmas2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-namor-netbelle-xmas2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-moirab-netbelle-xmas2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-supergirl-netbelle-xmas2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-pirate-netbelle-xmas2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-rachel-netbelle-xmas2007
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-roxy-netbelle-xmas2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-kitty-netbelle-xmas2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-jean-netbelle-xmas2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-juliepower-netbelle-xmas2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-meggan-netbelle-xmas2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-fairy-netbelle-xmas2007Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-maddy-netbelle-xmas2007
Some dollz I've made, all are gifts so no adoptions Netbelle

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-cristalplanet-lll
Someone I never thought I'd finish... Lady Lovelylocks (base by CristalPlanet)

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-rainmakerKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-teelaKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-princessleiaKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-rachel6Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-rachel4Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-lum
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-luluKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-ladydeathKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-kitty3Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-kitty4Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-kasumiKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-jem
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-freefallKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-feliciaKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-fairchildKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-chunliKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-cheetaraKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-cammy
Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-arielKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-meggan2Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-redsonjaKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-winnowillKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-persuasionKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-shiKat's Micro and Dolls Kat-barbie-redmonika
Some barbies, base by MikeP

Kat's Micro and Dolls Kat-onlinefamily
Just something cute I made Smile base by Netbelle

Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:10 pm

outstanding work kat
Back to top Go down
vodnicek

vodnicek

Male
Pisces Rooster
Image Software : driver
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:07 am

...like a walk in paradise...I like your dolls...
Back to top Go down
http://www.volny.cz/vodnicek
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:16 am

glad to see you back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat's Micro and Dolls
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next