Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Kat's Micro and Dolls

Go down 
+92
PirateQueenTetra
undeadjedi
xforce1018
Selficide
Cyke
Eraser
Genoman
Zarus
Almejito231
PrincessLinkette
Necroleaf
Facumagia
Kate
winterrosa
IceMaiden
croc5
Action Girl
GtaMythMaster43
Aninha
Witch
Alex
jldyck
Haydn
Lomeli
sirwildone
MrsGrizzley
Fireaver
Burningbird
Hammerknight
Darkling
pared2
twiztedmonkeyboi
TheDenDen
Mr. Fantasy
Captain Starlight
darksteelblonde
argosail
whizzbang
Spector
Omnis Ra
JimmyCrackCorn
ares
Biboundé
Digclaw
Johnnyzoomburst
Tempest
Patrick O'Leary
Zookeeper
thetrappedartist
Major Justice
Hyperman
Kodiak
Emissary
conor.merriman
alpha1075
Spaz
rom
Cigy
DragonBurger
Joffre Roda
Abel
Reverend.Slaughter
deadman75
Wade_Jordan68
Cap
Aarel
Undefined
Blanchett
RayneKirby
Beast Within
anime-crazy
Koosh
Robbie
Corpse Army
Kgoku
Anth
Bub
vodnicek
Joebleau
Evolver
chilltown
Daisuke
Dragonfist
twizted_micros
CA
Jod
Vaendin
Rat
mythu7
Dino Master
Sir Uriel
Kat
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 1:42 am

beautiful work kat
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:44 am

bravo Kat I really love your micro style.
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:47 am

wow kay i really like those dolls do ohappen to have templates for those
Back to top Go down
Robbie

Robbie

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:52 am

i love all of ur work well done kat cant wait for more
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-barbie-catraKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-barbie-evillynKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-barbie-sorceressKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-barbie-taarnaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-barbie-polgara3
Some barbies: Catra, Evil-Lyn, Sorceress, Taarna and a remake of my Polgara (base)

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-adamKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-adoraKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-angellaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-bowKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-castaspellaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-doubletrouble
Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-flutterKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-frostaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-glimmerKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-peakablueKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-mermistaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-netossa
Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-hemanKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-perfumaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-popKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-spinnerellaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-mini-shera-sweetbee
My She-Ra set! I think I'm done with this one... I love making sets (base)

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-brat-konoKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-brat-lisaamaiKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-kimmy-kattenKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-ladybrandiKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-teena-tinkerbelle
I've become addicted to these bases. Base by Teena

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-wayuki-cutterKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-wayuki-emberKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-wayuki-leetahKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-wayuki-nightseaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-kimmy-blackmothKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-wayuki-tynamiKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-wayuki_mini-tynami
Some ElfQuest dollz, including Nightsea (who belongs to a friend), Blackmoth (my daughter's character) and Tynami (my character) , (base)

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-wayukibase-illyanaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-fabiebase-goodtreeKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-fabiebase-rahneeshewolfKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-fabiebase-spine
Some ElfQuest & Marvel comics (base & base)

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-diva-megganKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-diva-namorKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-diva-nitaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-diva-rachelKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-diva-ceriseKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-rogueKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-psylockeKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-binaryKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-change
Some ElfQuest & Marvel comics (base) - yes, I finally made Binary

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat01Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat11Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat16Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat12Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat03Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat20Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat24Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat02Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat15Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat04Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat17Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat08
Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat07Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat06Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat05Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat09Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat10Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat13Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat14Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat18Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat19Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat21Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat22Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat23
My Shadowcat set!! (base)

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-lisa-april08Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-kimmykinz1
Some micros, base by lilguyz

Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:27 pm

Beautiful work as always Kat, it's nice to see you around again. Smile
Back to top Go down
anime-crazy

anime-crazy

Female
Scorpio Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint, Paint.net
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:49 pm

amazing micros kat
Back to top Go down
Beast Within

Beast Within

Male
Aquarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:57 pm

Fantastic micro's!!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:10 pm

awesome work. they look wicked.

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Rayneb10Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-blackpumaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 RyadoneKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:05 pm

Nice dolls kat.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:07 pm

Who made this?!?!!?

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Bumblebee

Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:10 pm

That would be Alex.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:45 pm

Yes Alex the Transformer Master.

WOW Kat that alot of great updates, bravo.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:23 pm

I've made it so all my new updates are on one page now so hopefully ya'll will like them.

Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:15 am

I wanted to post this before I forgot... If anyone has made a micro of me, please post it here... I'm having MAJOR problems keeping up... Pretty please... or point me to where one is.

Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:04 am

Very nice work.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-tilaweed
Tilaweed

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-pike
Pike

Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:14 pm

ACK! I'm soo behind here... how about we catch up a little.

I'm not really sure what I've posted before so there may be some doubles. I wanted to put together some of my most recent stuff together Smile

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-barbie-bumblebeeKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-barbie-witchbladeKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-barbie-vampirellaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-barbie-magentaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-barbie-columbia
Bumblebee, Witchblade, Vampirella, Magenta (Rocky Horror) and Columbia (Rocky Horror) - base

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-princess-kidaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-wayuki-meggancutieKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-wayuki-tynamiKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-wayuki-changeKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-elfquest-richardwendy-giftie
Kida (of Atlantis), Meggan (of Excalibur), Change and Tynami (my characters) - base

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-DM-tynamiKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-ilck-strongbowKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-teena-msmarvelKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-wierdcouple-hushortracey
Tynami (base by Equinn), Strongbow (base by ILCK), Ms. Marvel (base by Teena), X-Treme Shadowcat & Ultimate Namor (base by Hush)

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-loopyav-donnatroyKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-loopy-tempestKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-loopybase-av
Donna Troy, Tempest (an online sister) and Me (hehe) - (base by Loopy)

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-talltynamiKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-nightsea-Vytha-greyKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-dolliediner-katcombsKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-me_rusty-GOTCHA
Tynami (my ElfQuest character) and Vytha (Nightsea's ElfQuest character) - base, gal in heels base by Dollie Diner Exclusive, Me and my hubby Rusty (base)

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-barbie-saturngirl-july2008Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-barbie-shampoo
Base by MikeP

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-deltadollz-carebearKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-deltadollz-minibearKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-deltadollz-foundersday2008Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-theend-daniKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-princess-anastasiaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-princess-thumbelina
Bases by: no base, Dawn, EQuinn, Wayuki

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-fabiebase-huntressskyfireKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-fabiebase-ladyvenovel
Fabie base

I originally did this and when I relooked at it before posting I realized I didn't like it all soooo I did the next one. Did she end up looking better or worse?
Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-av-nimuebase-keira-Tynami_2Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-av-nimuebase-keira-Tynami
Av exclusive base, I tried a new technique with this one... what do ya'll think Smile

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-dd-earthday
I made this for another forum then when I went to post it I realized I used the wrong base... dang it

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat27Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat28Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat29Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat30Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat31Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat32Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat33Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-equinn-shadowcat34
Some more of my Kitty set

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-micro-august08-alltiedupKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-minime-off_for_some_fun
I was feeling a little naughty

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-micro-lady_venovelKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-timmain-reworked
Lady Venovel and a redo of Timmain of ElfQuest

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-microme-august2008Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-microme-august2008c
The New Me Smile

Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:16 pm

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-DreamingDolls-supergirlKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-Lilly_DreamingDolls-wonderwomanKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-DreamingDolls-singingbartenders2Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-Ryoshi-bitemybuttKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-barbie-DaisukeMousy18
Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Hypergirl with Kat (base by Dreaming Dolls); Bending over Kat (base by Ryoshi); DaisukeMousy18 (part of my The Initiative set) (base by MikeP)

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-nightfall7Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-micro-changeKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-twomoons-ilyianKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-micro-dryda
Some micros

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-nightcrawlerKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-megganKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-captainbritainKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-kitty1Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-rachelsummersKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-lockheedKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-widgetKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-kylunKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-feronKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-ceriseKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-daytripperKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-douglockKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-colossusKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-wolfsbaneKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-micromaxKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-wisdom
Excalibur

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-cannonballKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-magikKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-moonstarKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-cypherKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-magmaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-warlockKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-suntopKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-karmaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-wolfsbaneKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-birdbrainKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-gosamyrKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-skidsKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-rustycollinsKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-boomerKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-rictorKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-shatterstarKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-feralKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-warpathKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-dominoKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-cable
New Mutants

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-lsh-violetKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-lsh-mysaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-lsh-dawnstarKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-lsh-kinetixKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-lsh-triad-animatedKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-lsh-triadKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-lsh-saturngirlKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-lsh-apparitionKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-lsh-aylaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-lsh-dreamyKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-lsh-jeckieKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-lsh-tasmiaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-laurelgandKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-largand
Legion of Super-Heroes

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-jubileeKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-longshotKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-wolverineKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-angelKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-bansheeKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-beastKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-blinkKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-cyclopsKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-dazzlerKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-emmaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-nocturneKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-polarisKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-sirynKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-sunfireKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-jeannie1
Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-jeannie2Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-jeannie3Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-jeannie4Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-maddyKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-rogueKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-psylockeKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-revancheKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-revolution-stormKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-havokKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-gambitKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-icemanKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-thunderbirdKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-sage
X-Men

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-scarletwitchKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-shehulkKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-tigraKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-waspKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-spellbinderKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-firestarKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-namoritaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-invisiblewomanKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-namorKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-northstarKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-warbird
Marvel Super-Heroes

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-amethystKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-catwomanKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-ravenKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-starfireKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-supergirlKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-troiaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-wondergirlKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-wonderwomanKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-blackorchidKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-zatannaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-dcenchantressKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-flashKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-morganlefeyKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-madamexanadu
DC Comics

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-kimpossibleKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-sever-freddykrugerKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-sever-jasonvooreesKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-sever-chuckyKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-dd-tinkerbelle
Television Characters

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-highonetimmainKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-humanwinnowillKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-crescentKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-strongbowKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-hazeKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-farbrightKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-sunstreamKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-nightfallKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-brillKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-leetahKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-emberKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-cutterKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-clearbrookKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-aroreeKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-newstarKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-tyleetKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-maleenKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-moonshadeKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-menderKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-winnowillKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-redlanceKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-EQ-skywise
ElfQuest

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-rachel-hypergirlKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-rachel-darkphyreKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-piratemaster-brandiKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-gretchen-brandiKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-venecia-brandiKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-ayanna-brandiKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-dd-kitsuneKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-evelynKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-teddymuseKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-jaedenKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-jaeden-kieraKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-bunnystick-minervaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-bunnystick-doveKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-tempest-hpvKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-tempest-lunaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-tempest-pizzazzKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-tempest-theresaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-tempest-curseKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-pegasusKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-spaz-forlornKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-spaz-hyperdriveKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-spaz-tao
Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-theavengingsonKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-demoncatKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-mirandaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-MahKrogKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-fordarkphoenix01Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-fordarkphoenix02Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-fordarkphoenix03Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-fordarkphoenix04Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-dogma-eddieKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-chubac-johnnyKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-kattenKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-blackmothKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-kellyKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-spartanKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-jodmos
These are some muses and characters for family, friends and inspirations, please don't take these

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-tynamiKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-changeKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-ilyianKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-whiteravenKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-lisaamaiKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-kathrinKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-misskittyKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-drydaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-minime-bKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-minime-aKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-minime-off_for_some_funKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-daranyaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-darionKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-koehtharKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-skyeaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-ravenduskKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-cheriseaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-miakianaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-meow
My personal characters

LOL, I figured I'd post them all so I can start over with what I have new... and trust me, I've got some good ones so far (most dollmaker stuff).

Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:47 pm

Wow I realy like your Micro art!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:59 pm

NICE updates Kat XD

Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Rayneb10Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Kat-sprite-blackpumaKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 RyadoneKat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:03 am

Fantastic collection of micro art Kat.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:47 am

These are all beautiful, bravo my Queen on your Art Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Cap

Cap

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:47 am

Thats alot of art. Looks really good.
Back to top Go down
Wade_Jordan68

Wade_Jordan68

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : MS Paint!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:10 am

I love your work Kat! I don't know if this is appropriate but i was wondering if you would be interrested in making one of those lil tiny sprites, a Deadpool one..... they are so cute! I saw the whole team lineups you made and fell in love. You are so talented with so many varying templates.... WOW.... just wow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Micro and Dolls   Kat's Micro and Dolls - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat's Micro and Dolls
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next