Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Subverting Sanity

Go down 
+44
Aninha
Haydn
Orkie
Carnage
Zookeeper
Hyperman
duploball
Master&Commander
Alex
Darkling
lggp
Zarus
Major Justice
Joffre Roda
Iceman
Kat
Blanchett
likexaxfury
thetrappedartist
darrenhellstrom
Daisuke
mythu7
Joebleau
Klaus
PsychoShaman
Mr. Fantasy
fwidd6578
Colorado Agent
PrincessLinkette
ION
Burningbird
Dragonfist
TheDenDen
Chronic
RayneKirby
pared2
Selficide
Kodiak
Emissary
Hudson Almeida
Mercy
Kgoku
Necroleaf
Spaz
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:17 am

Oh I get now!, I did have the answers but they were in the wrong place

3 is Logan
4 is Magneto

My brain was probably not working and at the time and assumed they were trick questions

Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Oh I get now!, I did have the answers but they were in the wrong place

3 is Logan
4 is Magneto

My brain was probably not working and at the time and assumed they were trick questions

Nah, no Trick questions, it was references to actual happenings in the series. Micros will be up at some point today

1 - Longshot
2 - Scarlet Witch
3 - Wolverine (Lord of the Vampires)
4 - Magneto

4 points for Necroleaf

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:30 am

I originally started this set because I was making Longshot as a gift to DenDen, the rest is all his fault!
1 - Is technically a mutant, but doesn't consider himself one - Longshot
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Longshot-LongshotSavesTheMarvelUniverse(Part1)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Longshot-LongshotSavesTheMarvelUniverse(Part4)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Longshot-LongshotSavesTheMarvelUniverse(Part4)2-Spz

2 - Acts like a complete idiot around beautiful men, even when she can't stop herself - Scarlet Witch
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 ScarletWitch-LongshotSavesTheMarvelUniverse(Part2)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 ScarletWitch-LongshotSavesTheMarvelUniverse(Part2)2-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 ScarletWitch-LongshotSavesTheMarvelUniverse(Part3)-Spz

3 - Fought Dracula for Longshot - Wolverine
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Wolverine-LongshotSavesTheMarvelUniverse(Part3)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Wolverine-LongshotSavesTheMarvelUniverse(Part3)2-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Wolverine-LongshotSavesTheMarvelUniverse(Part3)3-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Wolverine-LongshotSavesTheMarvelUniverse(Part3)4-Spz

4 - Seems to be allergic to oak - Magneto
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Magneto-LongshotSavesTheMarvelUniverse(Part3)-Spz

And for his prize: Jean Grey (Earth-12) from Exiles #1
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 MarvelGirlE12-Exiles(DownTheRabbitHole)-Spz

Credit to Anth and Darkling for hair

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:07 am

Great set Spaz
Longshot, Wanda, Logan and Magneto look great
and thanks for Jean, she looks very nice
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Nice update Spaz!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Great set Spaz
Longshot, Wanda, Logan and Magneto look great
and thanks for Jean, she looks very nice
Thank you kindly; glad you like 'em (and Jean especially)

Kodiak wrote:
Nice update Spaz!
Thanks, K!

Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:13 am

Excellent micros , especially loved your Longshot and also the Wolverine . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:00 am

Spaz wrote:
I originally started this set because I was making Longshot as a gift to DenDen, the rest is all his fault!

PFFFTTT. I accept the blame, and awesome awesome job all around.

Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:58 am

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Excellent micros , especially loved your Longshot and also the Wolverine . Congratulations
Thank you kindly

TheDenDen wrote:
Spaz wrote:

PFFFTTT.  I accept the blame, and awesome awesome job all around.
Good, as well you should! Glad you like your gifts though!

Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:12 pm

hey spaz, i'd love to compliment your micros but they're not coming in on my computer, neither is your website... server issues? cant wait to see them when it gets fixed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:48 am

fwidd6578 wrote:
hey spaz, i'd love to compliment your micros but they're not coming in on my computer, neither is your website... server issues? cant wait to see them when it gets fixed! Smile
Not as far as I can see... they all show for me fine

Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:04 am

Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:31 am

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Amazing!
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:19 am

Marvelous.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:26 am

Kgoku wrote:
Marvelous.
Thanks

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:11 pm

My half of the latest X-Change with Necro (Our first of 2014!)

1. Agent Brand - Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Season 2 Episode 4 "Welcome to the Kree Empire" -
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 AgentBrand-AvengersEarthsMightiestHeroes(WelcomeToTheKreeEmpire)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 AgentBrand-AvengersEarthsMightiestHeroes(WelcomeToTheKreeEmpire)2-Spz

3. Rockslide - Wolverine & the X-Men #21 -
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Rockslide-WolverineAndTheXMen(TheGreatestFreakshowOnEarth)-Spz

4. Goblin Queen/Marvel Woman - Mutant X #1 -
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 GoblinQueen-MutantX(InTheEnd)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 MarvelWoman-MutantX(InTheEnd)-Spz

5. Victor Hudson - Wolverine Origins #32 -
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 VictorHudson-WolverineOrigins(FamilyBusinesspt2)-Spz

6. Famine (11th century) - Uncanny Avengers #6 -
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Famine-UncannyAvengers(TheApocalypseTwinspt1)-Spz

7. Zoe Culloden - Wolverine (2nd series) #79 -
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 ZoeCulloden-Wolverine(CyberCyberBurningBright)-Spz
OR
Expeditor - Deadpool (1st series) #25 -
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Expeditor-Deadpool(DeadReckoningpt3WhatTheWorldNeedsNow)-Spz

11. 'Dragon-Breath' from New Xmen #44
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 DragonBreath-NewXMen(MessiahComplexChapterFour)-Spz

12. Warlock - Warlock #1 -
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Warlock-WarlockMTech(Cipher)-Spz

Credit to Anth, JCC, and Darkling for hair; Blanchett and Fabie for micro refs.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:04 am

You already know I live these, yet it's great to see them again
Well done
Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:21 am

Good work!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
You already know I live these, yet it's great to see them again
Well done
indeed I do, but I'm glad to see your opinion's not changed

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Good work!
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:42 am

New set of clues:
1 - Had two childhoods; the second had him/her raised in the way of the sword
2 - Has had his/her personal future severely shortened
3 - Once fought Miyamoto Musashi to a standstill

G'luck!

Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:09 am

They all sounds like Kitty Pryde... lol I'm so tired.

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:03 am

Kat wrote:
They all sounds like Kitty Pryde... lol I'm so tired.
Well, one is.

1 - Kitty Pryde
2 - ?
3 - ?

1 point for Kat

Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:12 am

2. Wolverine
3. Ogun

:p

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:27 am

Kat wrote:
2. Wolverine
3. Ogun

:p
Correct. I'll post these and the prize tomorrow!

1 - Kitty Pryde
2 - Wolverine
3 - Ogun

3 point for Kat

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:03 am

1 - Had two childhoods; the second had him/her raised in the way of the sword - Kitty Pryde
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Lies)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Lies)2-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Lies)3-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Lies)4-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Terror)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Terror)2-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Terror)3-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Terror)4-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Terror)5-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 OgunII-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Terror)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Death)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 OgunII-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Death)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)2-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)3-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)4-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)5-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)6-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)7-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)8-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)9-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Courage)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Courage)2-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Courage)3-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Courage)4-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Courage)5-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Honor)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Shadowcat-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Honor)-Spz

2 - Has had his/her personal future severely shortened - Wolverine
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Logan-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Lies)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Logan-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Terror)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Logan-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Terror)2-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Logan-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Terror)3-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Logan-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Logan-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)2-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Logan-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)3-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Logan-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)4-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Logan-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)5-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Logan-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Courage)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Logan-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Honor)-Spz

3 - Once fought Miyamoto Musashi to a standstill - Ogun
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 MrOgun-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Lies)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Ogun-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Terror)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Ogun-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Terror)2-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Ogun-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Terror)3-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Ogun-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Terror)4-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Ogun-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Terror)5-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Ogun-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Ogun-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Rebirth)2-Spz

And for her prize: Meggan as Captain Britain
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 CaptainBritain-Excalibur(TechnetImpossibleMissions)-Spz

The final Kitty look Subverting Sanity - Page 34 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAndWolverine(Honor)-Spzwas made as a Christmas gift to Kat, along with these three other micros:
Subverting Sanity - Page 34 AgentOrange-WhatIf(BraveOldWorld)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Shadowcat-KittyPrydeShadowAndFlame(Conclusion)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 34 Shadowcat-XWomen(XWomen)4-Spz

Credit to Darkling, Joffre, Anth, Zoo, and Pared for hair; Joffre for micro refs; Santi and O'Millet for the funky pants styles

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subverting Sanity
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next