Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Subverting Sanity

Go down 
+44
Aninha
Haydn
Orkie
Carnage
Zookeeper
Hyperman
duploball
Master&Commander
Alex
Darkling
lggp
Zarus
Major Justice
Joffre Roda
Iceman
Kat
Blanchett
likexaxfury
thetrappedartist
darrenhellstrom
Daisuke
mythu7
Joebleau
Klaus
PsychoShaman
Mr. Fantasy
fwidd6578
Colorado Agent
PrincessLinkette
ION
Burningbird
Dragonfist
TheDenDen
Chronic
RayneKirby
pared2
Selficide
Kodiak
Emissary
Hudson Almeida
Mercy
Kgoku
Necroleaf
Spaz
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:46 pm

pared2 wrote:
Been a long time since I last posted!  Missed so many amazing micros!!  Wonderful job on all of them, as always.

How about Washout as the answer to your remaining clue?
Washout it is!

1 - Trance
2 - Washout
3 - Big Bertha
4 - M Twins
5 - DJ
6 - Synch
7 - Glamour/Crimson
8 - Monet
9 - Persuation/Purple Girl

5 points for Necroleaf
2 points for Joebleau
1 point for mikeyadam
1 point for pared2

I'm glad to see so many people getting into this round! It's not been this lively in MONTHS!

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:51 am

1 - A student of the X-philosophy, she's not really been seen much since the ending of X-Men Legacy vol 1 - Trance
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Trance-WolverineAndTheXMen(GreetingsFromGenosha)-Spz

2 - He wanted to be a hero, but hooked up with the wrong team. His end was spent on something pseudo-heroic though... - Washout
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Washout-WolverineAndTheXMen(GreetingsFromGenosha)-Spz

3 - A Wannabe of the highest order, she's her team's version of Warren Worthington: the bankroll - Big Bertha
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 BigBertha-WolverineAndTheXMen(GreetingsFromGenosha)-Spz

4 - Not many twins exist in the Marvel canon who are so underused as these ones - M Twins
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 StCroixTwins-WolverineAndTheXMen(GreetingsFromGenosha)-Spz

5 - He was a very z-list mutant in the Academy X series, his death in Childhood's End was poignant - DJ
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 DJ-WolverineAndTheXMen(GreetingsFromGenosha)-Spz

6 - He also died when a school was attacked... he died in his girlfriend's arms - Synch
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Synch-WolverineAndTheXMen(GreetingsFromGenosha)-Spz

7 - One of Unus' goons, she's not been seen since Excalibur v3 (the Gensochan one) - Glamour/Crimson
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Crimson-WolverineAndTheXMen(GreetingsFromGenosha)-Spz

8 - A glamorus, mysterious lady, she is sister to #4, and girlfriend to #6 - Monet
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Monet-WolverineAndTheXMen(GreetingsFromGenosha)-Spz

9 - Of the original Alpha series, she faded into obscurity for years until popping up again recently when Canada was invaded by mind-control - Persuasion
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Persuasion-WolverineAndTheXMen(Foresightpt2)-Spz

And for Necro's prize: Beast from Earth-12; as shown in Exiles #1
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 BeastE12-Exiles(DownTheRabbitHole)-Spz

Credit to Darkling, likexaxfury, Anth, JCC, Zoo, and TXF for hair; and Necroleaf for micro refs.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:39 am

Wow these look great Spaz, I've been meaning to make these ones when i saw an image from the Facebook page, i think there were 3 others (naming Phat, Wind-Dancer and Wallflower?)

Here is the image with Dazzler and the ones you've already made
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1240467_685751704786582_1779227632_n.jpg
just something to keep in mind

and thanks for Hank he looks great
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Aninha

Aninha

Female
Aquarius Dragon
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:07 pm

How beautiful are your new micros , I love Trance , she is very beautiful
Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Nice update!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:54 am

Necroleaf wrote:
Wow these look great Spaz, I've been meaning to make these ones when i saw an image from the Facebook page, i think there were 3 others (naming Phat, Wind-Dancer and Wallflower?)

Here is the image with Dazzler and the ones you've already made
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1240467_685751704786582_1779227632_n.jpg
just something to keep in mind

and thanks for Hank he looks great
Okay, thanks for the heads up on those characters; I can see Wind-Dancer and Wallflower, but Billy-Bob is a little... Also, is that Shatter on the end?

Aninha wrote:
How beautiful are your new micros , I love Trance , she is very beautiful
Thanks

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Nice update!
Thank you

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:27 am

Spaz wrote:
Okay, thanks for the heads up on those characters; I can see Wind-Dancer and Wallflower, but Billy-Bob is a little... Also, is that Shatter on the end?

Well i assumed it was Phat based on his color palette and that fact that Blob already appeared. and about the guy on the right it might be or another version of Rockslide, oh btw Quill was also in the same episode (he was in the cells wearing a version of his HOM uniform).
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:15 am

Necroleaf wrote:
Spaz wrote:

Well i assumed it was Phat based on his color palette and that fact that Blob already appeared. and about the guy on the right it might be or another version of Rockslide, oh btw Quill was also in the same episode (he was in the cells wearing a version of his HOM uniform).
Makes sense about Phat, I just wasn't sure, y'know?
As for Quill, I've seen him also IDed as Wolfcub... not sure whom he is, tbh

Also, here is my half of a Collab with Necroleaf.
We worked on the mutant members of the N'Awlins' guilds
The Leaders: Belladonna leads the Assassins while Gambit leads the Thieves as well as the Unified Guilds
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 GuildLeaders-SpzDarksun

The Backers: Candra was the one who sparked the powers of a lot of latent mutant assassins. Her attendants Tithe Collector and Bond are also involved
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 TheBackers-SpzDarksun

These were the assassins and thieves who voted to unify the guilds under Remy's leadership with Bella as Deputy leader. (Singer, Fifolet, Gris Gris and Questa are all actually Assassins, as only Remy is a mutant amongst the thieves of the era)
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 UnifiedGuilds-SpzDarksun

In recent years, a new crop of super powered assassins were introduced: Smithy, Blood Shiek, Harvester, and Flower
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 NewAssassins-SpzDarksun

There have been some other mutants associated with the guilds over the years, though it is unclear if they are actually members or just contractors. Clay, Nakh, Julien Boudreaux, Bullet, and Bandit/Night Thrasher II
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 MiscMembers-SpzDarksun

Recently, more mutants have been parts of the various Thieves guilds, and Remy was elected the leader, thus tying them in with the N'Awlins guilds. Nil, Ajna, and Slips were the named ones with abilities
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Thieves-SpzDarksun

All together, the members who are mutants are few, but they do pack a punch!
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 TheGuilds-SpzDarksun

Here are the individual files: (L to R) Slips, Harvester, Flower, Fifolet, Questa, Gris-Gris, and Bullet
Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Slips-Gambit(KingOfThieves)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 36 Slips-Gambit(KingOfThieves)2-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 36 Slips-Gambit(KingOfThieves)3-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 36 Harvester-ScarletSpider(ScarletFury)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 36 Harvester-ScarletSpider(WhoeverFindsMeWillKillMe)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 36 Flower-ScarletSpider(WhoeverFindsMeWillKillMe)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 36 Fifolet-Rogue(AnAffairToRemember)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 36 Fifolet-Rogue(AnAffairToRemember)2-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 36 Questa-Rogue(AnAffairToRemember)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 36 GrisGris-Rogue(AnAffairToRemember)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 36 Bullet-Daredevil(Bullet)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 36 Bullet-Daredevil(SaveThePlanet)-SpzSubverting Sanity - Page 36 Bullet-Daredevil(SaveThePlanet)2-Spz
Credit to Darkling, Zoo, Linkette, and TXF for hair

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:37 am

You already know i enjoyed this collab, great to see them here again
Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:06 am

Great collab! I especially like Slips, Harvester and Flower! Also, cool WatXM set! Did they all actually appear on the show?
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:49 am

Necroleaf wrote:
You already know i enjoyed this collab, great to see them here again
Thank you kindly!

pared2 wrote:
Great collab!  I especially like Slips, Harvester and Flower!  Also, cool WatXM set!  Did they all actually appear on the show?
Glad you like those... I am quite chuffed with them too.
As for the WatXM micros I posted, they did indeed appear. I added the names given their looks, but they were in the series.
Monet and Synch fly overhead when Wanda is giving Kurt the tour [7:48] (Trance does too, incidently; don't have the ref though), and Crimson is seen shortly after [7:52]. DJ, the twins are at Dazzler's concert, and Washout and Bertha are around the 7:00 mark too (don't have the ref written down, sorry.)
Persuasion, Synch and Monet are also seen fleeing for their lives in the penultimate episode when the Sentinels attack Genosha [15:02-15:08]
As for the ones Necro posted in the ref, I didn't see some of them in the episode, but I imagine those refs are concept designs that may have shown in further episodes taking place in Genosha

Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:36 pm

Excellent micros!
Back to top Go down
AbelMicros

AbelMicros

Male
Scorpio Rat
Registration date : 2013-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:11 pm

I'm really enjoying this collaboration. They look great!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Excellent micros!
Thank you!

AbelMicros wrote:
I'm really enjoying this collaboration. They look great!
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:51 am

Brilliant job on them all.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:35 am

Thanks! Also, I'll be locking this thread now as it's reached the 60 page mark.
New thread coming soon!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subverting Sanity   Subverting Sanity - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subverting Sanity
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36