Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5

Go down 
+24
Digclaw
bizarro_liberty_legion
mythu7
Danix
Vaendin
Joebleau
Ze Ball Breaker
Iceman
Sir Uriel
Patrick O'Leary
Jod
Tazz
Fudge
Dragonfist
Anth
TheDenDen
CA
Ayoma
ZERO
rom
Strider
Kid Chaos!
Namor_The_First
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Namor_The_First

Namor_The_First

Male
Taurus Snake
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Empty
PostSubject: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:24 pm

well... I guess i should start showing off some stuff... so... here comes the floodgates, wide open and a BIG SPLASH

THE GOLDEN AGE

All these were based on his appearances from before the Marvel Age of comics. Which means these happened before the events of Fantastic Four #1

Some were published in the 1930s-1950s while some were retconned, published later and then dated into this time frame of Namor's history...

This Project is and will always be IN PROGRESS, as being essentially the longest running Marvel Character... he's certainly had a change of looks over the long years of his character...

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorYoung1 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorMC1 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorGA2 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorGA3 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorAWSNavy Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorGA Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorWWIIDiplomat Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorGA4 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorGA5 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorLostGeneration2 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorLostGeneration1 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Namor-1

THE SILVER AGE

All these were based on his appearances during the Marvel Age of comics. Which means these happened after the events of Fantastic Four #1

Some were published in the 1960s-1980s while some were retconned, published later and then dated into this time frame of Namor's history...

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Namor4 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorCape Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorAntiHydro1 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorAntiHydro2 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Namor3 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorTigerShark Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Namor1 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorTrenchcoat Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorRoyal1 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Namor2 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorPirate Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorIlluminati Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorBlue Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorUNAddress1 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorUNAddress2

THE MODERN AGE

All these were based on his appearances during the Marvel Age of comics. Which means these happened after the events of Fantastic Four #1

There were published in the 1990s-to present day...

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorGreen Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorExecutive1 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorPants Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Namor5 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 ShanzarNamor Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorAmnesia3 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorRex1 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorRex2 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorRex3 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorArmor Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorPonytail Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorExecutive2 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorAquaria Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorVibranium Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorBlackMoray Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorBlackMoray2 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorAtlantisRising Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorHeroesReborn2 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorTalisman Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorAtlantis1 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorAtlantis2 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorManThing Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorRoyal2 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorFFv3 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Namor6 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorPreOrder Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorDefendersDisguise Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorOrder Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorNewInvaders Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorNewInvaders2 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorTboltsUN Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorCivilWar Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorCivilWarRobe Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorRevelations1 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorRevelations2

Again... This Project is Always IN PROGRESS...

sub-mariner

Last edited by on Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kid Chaos!
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Kid Chaos!

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 3:53 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You know how I feel about your work, man. Just glad to see it back here.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:02 pm

Where's Manowar! I want Manowar!Mad

Just kidding man, excellent micros!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:04 pm

WELCOME BACK
I like a lot you micros
Back to top Go down
ZERO

ZERO

Male
Pisces Goat
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:07 pm

Wow Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Good job bravo bravo
Back to top Go down
Ayoma

Ayoma

Male
Scorpio Dragon
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:56 pm

That a lot o Namour, Nice work though Cool
Back to top Go down
CA

CA

Male
Leo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:06 pm

Great to see you here...keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:38 pm

Namor has made some interesting outfit choiced. Laughing Nice job on the micros Jeff!

Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:16 pm

Awesome Namors
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:20 pm

Terrific Namors.
Back to top Go down
Fudge
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Fudge

Male
Gemini Snake
Image Software : Photoshop

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:51 pm

Man, right from the Golden Age costumes (Why did Namor have a dagger?! He's the Prince of Atlantis, damnit!) through the Silver age with that gorgeous fur coat right up until the most recent, these are all gorgeous. You even made the terrible, terrible costume designs of the 1990s look good - and that takes skill!
Back to top Go down
Tazz

Male
Cancer Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:25 am

I never really did like Namor - but you changed that Razz

Nice work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jod

Jod

Male
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:45 am

nice work
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?
Namor_The_First

Namor_The_First

Male
Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 2:03 am

**Kid Chaos: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You know how I feel about your work, man. Just glad to see it back here....Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy**

Uhm, i think i do, but you know nothing says it better than well... saying it....

**Strider: Where's Manowar! I want Manowar!Mad
Just kidding man, excellent micros!Very Happy**

You already know where Manowar is.... and i know you like them, didn't you say that the first time you saw them?? Razz

**Rom: WELCOME BACK
I like a lot you micros**

Thanks... I'm glad you like them

**Zero: Wow Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Good job bravo bravo**

Uhm, it's not polite to stare... haha, anyway, thanks for the compliment

**Ayoma: That a lot o Namour, Nice work though Cool**

Yea, that's not even all of them... having been around from the beginning of Marvel essentially... i guess that means he's had a few different looks...

**CA: Great to see you here...keep them coming!**

Hey Clark, how's everything? Always nice to see a familiar face, especially after so long. Thanks for the comment old friend!

**Dracine: Namor has made some interesting outfit choiced. Laughing Nice job on the micros Jeff!**

Well,... blame the artists at the time... I am just interpreting their work. Thanks

**Anth: Awesome Namors**

Thanks

**Dragonfist23: Terrific Namors.**

Thanks... this isn't even all of them... hehehe

**Fudge: Man, right from the Golden Age costumes (Why did
Namor have a dagger?! He's the Prince of Atlantis, damnit!) through the
Silver age with that gorgeous fur coat right up until the most recent,
these are all gorgeous. You even made the terrible, terrible costume
designs of the 1990s look good - and that takes skill!**

Well Fudge, thanks for the vote of confidence, the dagger is from his first appearance, where he kills the deep sea divers. Again on the bad costumes... well... blame marvel artists... some of them Razz

**Tazz: I never really did like Namor - but you changed that Razz
Nice work Very Happy **

Ugh... How could anyone not like Namor???? He is the original AntiHero Badass, don't you forget it man... He is the one that the attitude of the wolverines and punishers of the comic world is based on

**Jodmos: nice work**

Thanks

sub-mariner

Last edited by on Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:16 am

great namors!
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:41 am

As always Jeff your works are some of the best i have seen i love you work and it has inspired me on many occasions. keep up the astounding work
Back to top Go down
Namor_The_First

Namor_The_First

Male
Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 1:21 pm

**Dark Riku: great namors!**

Yes they are.... hahaha, thanks

**Sir Engel Uriel: As always Jeff your works are some of the best i
have seen i love you work and it has inspired me on many occasions.
keep up the astounding work**

Thank you sir, it's nice to see a reltivly new friend around as well. Glad you like my stuff, and any inspiration i can give anyone is a good thing in my book... i think... hahaha

sub-mariner
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 2:50 pm

Jeff, Welcome again!
Really glad you are here and opening a Gallery Very Happy Very Happy
And a great choice to beguin, I din't know Namor has had so many costumes in his life (Including a Pirate one and a furry cape! Shocked)
But each of your micros kepp on being as perfect as I rememberd them.
bravo bravo
Back to top Go down
Ze Ball Breaker
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Ze Ball Breaker

Male
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : comic shop owner
Registration date : 2006-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 3:26 pm

happy to see you again
Back to top Go down
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/
Namor_The_First

Namor_The_First

Male
Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 3:52 pm

**Iceman: Jeff, Welcome again!
Really glad you are here and opening a Gallery Very Happy Very Happy
And a great choice to beguin, I din't know Namor has had so many costumes in his life (Including a Pirate one and a furry cape! Shocked)
But each of your micros kepp on being as perfect as I rememberd them.
bravo bravo **

Why Thank you Iceman, I'm glad you're glad I'm here... you know... it's hard to go back to doing the gallery all in 1 thread like this after i got used to the other way.... but, yea... as far as alot of costumes... you have to remember Santi, Namor is as old as well... Marvel pretty much, and perfect? well... that's quite a compliment my friend... thank you

**Ze Ball Breaker: happy to see you again**

Thanks, does that mean you missed me when i was gone? hahaha

sub-mariner
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 7:07 pm

nice to see your oldand new stuff again jeff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
Ze Ball Breaker
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Ze Ball Breaker

Male
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : comic shop owner
Registration date : 2006-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:33 am

you have no idea ! lol!
Can't wait to see more of your micros !
If you see something not good in my Namor page, please tel me !
Back to top Go down
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/
Namor_The_First

Namor_The_First

Male
Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:54 pm

**joebleau: nice to see your old and new stuff again jeff Very Happy **

Well... thank you sir, if you like "seeing" there is lots to "see"

**Ze Ball Breaker: you have no idea ! lol!
Can't wait to see more of your micros !
If you see something not good in my Namor page, please tel me ! **

Well, I'm glad someone missed me!! hahaha
As far as not being able to wait... hmmm.... maybe i will post another batch tonite, how's that?? Also about your Namor page.. hmm... yea, you have alot of errors in there, but I can help you. I'll let you know who and where they go in PMs or something, as to not clutter the board with that stuff

sub-mariner
Back to top Go down
Namor_The_First

Namor_The_First

Male
Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:15 am

Here is Namor from various Marvel comics upublished stories occuring outside the regular Marvel Earth 616....

From the original Amalgam Universe from JLX
Golden Age AquaMariner and AquaMariner :

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 GAAquaMariner Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 AquaMariner

From the Universe of the year 2099:
Sub-Mariner 2099

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 SubMariner2099

From An Alternate Tale of the Ancient Mariner:
Namor

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorAncientMariner

From the Earth X Universe (including Heralds):
Namor

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorEarthXCloth Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorEarthXBurn Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorEXHerald

From An Alternate Universe visited by the Exiles:
Namor

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorExiles

From What if Namor had joined the Fantastic Four?:
Namor

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorF5

From Marvel's retelling of classics in their Marvel Age Line...:
Namor

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorMarvelAge

From the Morganverse in Avengers vol3:
Sealord

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorSeaLord

From Fantastic Four: Big Town:
Namor

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorBigTown

From What If Captain America was revived today?:
Namor

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorTempWhatIfAmnesia

From Marvel's Ultimate Universe:
Namor

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 MUltimateNamor1 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 MUltimateNamor2

From What if Namor was rasied on land?:
Namor

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorWhatIfLand

From Marvel's Mangaverse:
Namor

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorMangaverse1 Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorMangaverse2

From Sphinxverse in New Warriors vol 1:
Namor

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorSphinxverse

From MC2 Universe:
Namor

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorA-Next

From Avataars:Covenant of the Shield Universe:
Manor the Merman

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 NamorManorMermanAvataar

From the Fantastic Four 2007 Animated Show:
Namor the Sub-Mariner

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Namor2007FFToon

more will be added as I make them...

sub-mariner
Back to top Go down
Vaendin

Vaendin

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 3:04 am

Wow! The more I see these the better they are!!! Great work Jeff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5   Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlantis - The Realm Eternal - Update 7/5
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2009 and Before-
Jump to: