Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe

Go down 
+43
Agent257
Lomeli
PsychoShaman
likexaxfury
Klaus
Kodiak
Dragonfist
MicroManED
PrincessLinkette
Spector
anime
undeadjedi
Colorado Agent
Da Talking Beaver
Omnis Ra
darrenhellstrom
Genoman
NaruHina
croc5
whizzbang
Alucard
Major Justice
Kat
DragonBurger
Burningbird
Chronic
RayneKirby
Witch
Hyperman
Sir Uriel
Hudson Almeida
winterrosa
Undefined
azrael
Emissary
Berica
ION
Mr. Fantasy
PirateQueenTetra
Daisuke
Selficide
bizarro_liberty_legion
Zarus
47 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Empty
PostSubject: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:24 am

Not surprising I'm back on the job relatively quickly. I figured I start with a redo of one of the first cartoon Micros I posted years earlier. I give you the many faces of Danny Phantom!

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe SK_Danny_Fenton_1_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe SK_Danny_Fenton_2_ZarusThe Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe SK_Danny_Fenton_3_ZarusThe Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe SK_Danny_Phantom_1_ZarusThe Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe SK_Danny_Phantom_2_Zarus
In his street clothes, before the accident, Sam's contribution in "Memory Blank, as Danny Phantom in season one, and Danny Phantom in season two onward

I will of course add more and my new Earth 3 soon enough. Later! Cool

Last edited by Zarus on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:28 am

You improved a lot since you opened your frst thread, fella!
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:38 am

( smootch ) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They look cool Z-Man!! Glad to see you back, I missed you Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Groovy work on Danny Phantom
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:24 pm

daisukemousy18 wrote:
Groovy work on Danny Phantom

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:21 am

I've had a little time tonight, so I thought I'd post some things I've been working on this past weekend.

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe SK_Talia_Zarusgif
A variation of Talia Al Ghul

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe SK_Maddie_Fenton_1_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe SK_Maddie_Fenton_2_Zarusgif
Danny's Mother Maddie

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe SK_Cyber-Cyclops_Zarus
And the first of my cyber-myths, The Cyber-Cyclops!

I hope you all enjoy these! Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:26 am

I like Cyber-Cyclops' cyber-eye.

Both Talia and Maddie look so hot.
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:46 am

Nice job homecheese....I may just use that "armor temp" for my rendition of IronMan that I plan to make...IF, that's ok with your lordship....I am diggin that mask on Danny's mother, reminds me of the Tarantula in a way.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:53 am

Selficide wrote:
Nice job homecheese....I may just use that "armor temp" for my rendition of IronMan that I plan to make...IF, that's ok with your lordship....I am diggin that mask on Danny's mother, reminds me of the Tarantula in a way.
Of course use of the armor temp is okay, otherwise why would people post tbem? In thee meantime can anyone alter the pic I'm using for my avatar so it has a goatee and shades? Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:32 am

I gave it a shot...is it ok ?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:41 am

Selficide wrote:
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Zarus_NEWAvatar2122-80
Ah, that's better! I felt nakes with out my glasses. Laughing One note about myself. The shades aren't just a fashion statement, I'm a bit light sensitive.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:10 pm

Zarus wrote:
Selficide wrote:
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Zarus_NEWAvatar2122-80
Ah, that's better! I felt nakes with out my glasses. Laughing One note about myself. The shades aren't just a fashion statement, I'm a bit light sensitive.

It looks like Andross from Starfox mixed with Will Smith.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:42 am

And to think the original's from D&D! Anyway all the talk about Batman gave me the idea to start a new set of original micros following the Batman theme more closely then my Stalker was. To begin with I give the star of my comic The Raven!

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Comic_Augustus_Dupin_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Comic_The_Raven_Zarus
The Raven: Augustus "Gus" Dupin was once just the spoiled brat of one of Empire city's biggest crime lords. Anything the boy wanted he got, not matter the cost. Worried about her son's behavior and tired of her husband's criminal activities, Gus's mother left her husband to raise the boy on her own. Unfortunately a rival saw the worried mother and her child as useful tools to take down Mr. Dupin. He had his boy kidnap the pair and take them to one of his hideaways. During Mr Dupin's attempt to get them back, Gus saw his own mother killed before him. Immediately Mr. Dupin sent his only son to a boarding school in Europe so that he could be safe. But the incident had changed him. He had now seen the ugly side of his father's business, and wanted to atone for it. While in Europe his studying criminology, forensics, various martial arts, lock-picking, and many others. As he reached adulthood he realized he couldn't be a cop. Being the son of a mafia boss was too big a black mark for that. He soon realized it was just as well, as they were too bogged down by red tape. Finally he returned after his father had been caught, arrested, and killed in prison. Left the sole heir of his real estate empire, the only part of Mr. Dupin's empire that was legal, Gus took to acting as a young milksop who was trying to atone for his father's sins. But in truth he was trying to find inspiration of a guise he could assume to terrorize the criminal underworld. Remembering his favorite old poem, he took the role of The Raven.

As The Raven, Gus flies across the sky casting a shadow on various criminals. Operating from his headquarters The Aviary, A chamber behind a large clock on top of one of his buildings, The Raven won't rest until crime is... Nevermore.

Well that's it for now. As I come up with other characters, I'll add them. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:50 am

Well done!
Back to top Go down
PirateQueenTetra

PirateQueenTetra

Female
Gemini Dog
Registration date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:58 am

That Danny Phantom brings back so much childhood memories. It's very well done and makes me miss the show now.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:15 pm

The Raven is fantastic, well shady, I loved the personage. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:54 am

I like the Poe elements in Raven's bio.

Will Raven fight Poe-themed villains?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:24 am

One part Poe, and one part Batman-esque where possible. In fact I've got a Reaper-like vigilante called Red Death in mind.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:27 am

Zarus wrote:
One part Poe, and one part Batman-esque where possible. In fact I've got a Reaper-like vigilante called Red Death in mind.

I know you will use Red Death at some point.

Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:49 am

With The Avengers Film premiering tonight, bounce I though I'd try my own version of the Movie Iron Man Armors.

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Film_Iron_Man_Mark_1_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Film_Iron_Man_Mark_2_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Film_Iron_Man_Mark_3_Zarus
The one use to escape the cave, the first proper prototype, and the final one used in the first film

Maybe I'll try to make the others another time. Later!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Wonderful versions of the IronMan, well worked colors. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : Paintbrush, Seashore (Mac)
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:33 pm

very cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Berica

Berica

Male
Leo Tiger
Image Software : Paint, Photoscape
Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Great start man!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:04 am

Thanks guys! The first suit is colored in a close approximation of gunmetal. Oh for those following my Shadow Khan universe, which I figure I can count on one hand Razz , It's slow going because of all the ideas I get. For example I was watching an episode of 2003 TMNT and it had what was basically a black Superman. That's when I got an interesting idea, why can't he be an black Kryptonian? In one of my various sources it mentioned an island of Krypton that had a group of Kryptonian who basically looked like they were African. It's possible after all that Jor-El wasn't the only person on the planet to realize the truth. I think I'll try to work that into one of my stories eventually. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:25 am

I really like the different Ironman versions...but for some reason, I cannot get past the fact that my favorite suit was the one from the 70's, where the actual suit looked like it was as tight as spandex on him but was iron...and had the little round things on his hips, and the striped iron underwear LoL .... but you first version is cool..I like that one a lot!

And your idea is a good one, why couldn't it happen ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next