Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe

Go down 
+43
Agent257
Lomeli
PsychoShaman
likexaxfury
Klaus
Kodiak
Dragonfist
MicroManED
PrincessLinkette
Spector
anime
undeadjedi
Colorado Agent
Da Talking Beaver
Omnis Ra
darrenhellstrom
Genoman
NaruHina
croc5
whizzbang
Alucard
Major Justice
Kat
DragonBurger
Burningbird
Chronic
RayneKirby
Witch
Hyperman
Sir Uriel
Hudson Almeida
winterrosa
Undefined
azrael
Emissary
Berica
ION
Mr. Fantasy
PirateQueenTetra
Daisuke
Selficide
bizarro_liberty_legion
Zarus
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Lord Dominus is spectacular!! affraid
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Witch wrote:
Lord Dominus is spectacular!! affraid

SPOOKTACULAR!!!
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Great new updates. I really love Lord Dominus
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:19 am

Well while I've been to busy to work on Earth 3 Teams, I did manage to crank out a interesting Earth 3 villain.

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Earth_3_Micron_Zarus
Micron: Dr. Ray Palmer, a physics professor at Ivy University had made a major breakthrough when he discovered a tiny fragment of white dwarf star material that had fallen to Earth. For weeks he studied the fragment hoping to unlock the secrets of the universe. What he didn't expect was that the material was partially radioactive and was having an effect on his body as well as his mind. As time past he grew more angry that the world didn't recognize his genius, and that it was run by intellectual dullards. Finally when a couple football jock's ball flew in through the window, he learned what the fragment had done to his body. As he tried to drop to the floor to avoid the ball, he inadvertently shrunk to the size of a doll. In his shock he discovered that so long as he possessed the white dwarf material he had the ability to control his size and density. After fashioning a control belt that incorporated the material, so as to better control his new powers, he began to experiment with them. He then realized that these powers could be used to make himself rich. Not wanting to risk himself in the normal crimes of a super-villain, he decided to become a super-assassin. After fashioning a costume for himself he soon became know as Micron, the greek word for small. Since then he's developed a reputation for results. So far he's never failed to kill a target, and the offers keep coming in. His one rule is he will not kill anyone who is truly brilliant, such as scientists, scholars, etc. He's worked for Doctor Horrific on several occasions, believing if the demented doctor takes over the world, it would become a Scientocracy which would be as it should be. Despite various precautions taken by various world leaders and businessmen, it's almost impossible to stop a killer you can't see until it's too late.

Well that's it for now. For the sake of the younger micro makers, I avoided mentioning just how Micron kills without weapons. Trust me it's not pretty. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:25 am

The deadliest poison sometimes comes in the smallest package.
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:17 am

Amazing new creations!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:49 am

PrincessLinkette wrote:
Amazing new creations!! Very Happy

bravo All of 'em! bravo
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Beautiful works .
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:35 am

Thanks! I was watching some old toons when I got an Idea for this Major Villain.

Ultron
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Marvel_Ultron_Zarus
Voice Actor: Tom Kane
Notes: I got the idea that Brainiac should have competition in the form of a sort of son, and who better to be a sort of son then Ultron. As a result of that Idea I got the idea to rewrite his origin to suit my stories. The first change is the removal of Hank Pym from the equation. The second is the fact that Professor Honeycutt is the mom of Ultron. My idea is that while traveling through the internet, Brainiac comes across a back-up of Honeycutt's mind that was accidentally left when he transferred himself into a new body after the Triceraton invasion. After interacting with the other digital mind Brainiac moved on, assuming that he had destroyed it since it wouldn't serve him as it was loyal to humanity. What he didn't know was that the engrams that remained of the Professor merged with some of the altered programming that Brainiac attempted to install, creating a whole new digital mind. The new mind decided that all organic life was dangerous and should be destroyed. After downloading the technology blueprints and designs from several major corporations, including Lexcorp and Stark International, he used a recently closed factory to build himself a body for himself. Ever since Ultron, as he named himself has tried to destroy all life on earth. His powers are those of his normal counterpart to a degree, but with obvious changes. In addition to his standard robotic strength, durability, and speed, he has special repulsors built into his claw-like hands and a uni-beam one in his mouth. Secondary lasers in his forearms that can pop-out similar to those of the Steel Clan compliment the repulsors and a set of mini-rockets are in each of his shoulders. He uses a palladium based Arc Reactor for power, with a small Kryptonite backup system which can be use to power some of his weapons in case of Superman. The body itself is made of an advance titanium and deleted uranium alloy to provide an extremely difficult target. Whenever he conducts a scheme it's on a grand scale and many heroes try to stop him. Even Brainiac's against him as he wish to bring order to the chaos of life. To him Brainiac's peace is that of the grave.

Well that's it for now. I hope to start on some teams of villains as well as my next Earth 3 soon Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:52 am

Well done, Big Z!
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:58 am

I simply love the job you did on the head of Ultron, I was considering making him a while back, but couldn't get it right....fantastic job! And Micron is excellent too....Great start with some villains!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:58 pm

So Vision is Brainiac's grandson?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:31 am

Excellent Ultron , and you look at the mouth of energy were cool . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:59 am

Kewl!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:45 am

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
Kewl!
Usually you say that after I post my latest micros! Wink Anyway I've at last finished my first team of Evil Doers. Like I told you before a Psycho Ranger Trope is different than a Legion of Doom one. As such I decided to combine them in this case. Each member of the Dark Faction is not only an enemy of a member of the Power Corps, they possess power that rival the powers of a different member.

Dark Faction: The Dark Faction is the creation of Lord Pumpkin. After learning that his foe Prime was a part of a powerful team, he knew he'd need allies of his own. But after seeing how the Injustice Gang had fared against the League, he decided to make sure the playing field was even. As such he looked through the foes of each of the Corps for those who possessed powers that rivaled one of the members of the group. Gathering the best ones together he made his offer, together they could not only rid themselves of their hated enemies but also have the power to take the planet itself. While the group has failed to completely destroy their foes, the fact that they can hold their own and escape unscathed keeps the team together. The members are:

Lord Pumpkin (Malibu Comics)
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 DF_Lord_Pumpkin_Zarus
Voice Actor: Don Francks
Notes: When looking through the Ultraverse for villains, Lord Pumpkin stood out. Who better to fight Prime then his literal opposite, an truly malevolent creature of Magic and a weak body. For his voice I went with his sole actor as it works for my purpose. For his origin, I tweaked it a little to make him a little like Ultron in a magical way. In this version he comes from Linphea where the Wizard did make him as a playmate for the prince. However like Ultron he became evil with little warning, though others suspect someone corrupted the wizards work with dark magic. After a failed coup to capture the planet and turn it into a howl of misery, Pumpkin traveled to various dark worlds to learn evil secrets. Finally he stumbled upon Earth, where he was sure it's stunted growth of magic would allow him to become it's ruler. Each time the evil mystic has come close to defeating the "musclebound fool" as he calls Prime, but has repeatedly underestimated the teen's brilliance. When he discovered the existence of the Power Corps, he felt that the team represented great power that was curtailed with foolish morality. Since then he and his Dark Faction have become a serious thorn in the side of the various heroes of the world.

Skulker (Cartoon)
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 DF_Skulker_Zarus
Voice Actor: Kevin Michael Richardson
Notes: When looking for a power armor wearing villain, Skulker was my first choice. Since the series is over, I felt a serious upgrade and redesign was in order. After the climax of Phantom Planet Skulker found his equipment was now totally ineffective on Phantom. It was then he arranged a partnership with Baxter Stockman. Since both were limited by their forms, they agreed on a deal. Skulker would steal the funds necessary to build each of them new and more powerful bodies. While Baxter's still looks like his Back to the Sewer look, Skulker gained a full fledged suit of armor complete with a holographic face more creepy then his old. The new suit is powered by concentrated ectoplasmic crystals developed by the pair. It's also equipped with lethal palm based ecto-blasters, mini-missles, retractable blades, and a tangle-web gun to help capture prey. It also possesses strength equal to the armors of Iron Man and others. And as a final touch, it's ecto shield generator is set to be extremely resistant to sonic attacks, removing Phantom's most powerful weapon. I kept Skulker's voice the one used mostly in the series as it's the one that most suit's his Napoleonic attitude. He was willing to join the Dark Faction as it was a chance to not only hunt in a pack, but prey more powerful then any he had gone after before. To help the team he's offered his home in the Ghost Zone as a headquarters for the team. I feel my changes make the Ghost Zone's greatest hunter a more deadly foe.

Threshold (Image/Wildstorm Comics)
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 DF_Threshold_Zarus
Voice Actor: Mark Hamill
Notes: Since I'm using the film version of Gen¹³ for Hardbody, who better for the Dark Faction then one of her most dangerous foes, Threshold. Since Hamill has done multiple characters before, I though why not keep him doing the voice. I felt that his behavior in the film is the way to go, his powers have gone straight to his head. Since the fall of Project Genesis, Threshold's been on the run from the US government for crimes of treason. During this time he's gone after Hardbody several times, as she's the only one of the three he can find. He keep her secret identity to himself for similar reasons that Bane does for Batman. Due to his foe's resistance to psychic powers, as a result of the fact that they are related, he's found other ways to attack her and has come close to getting his revenge multiple times. Lord Pumpkin's talk of the members of the Dark Faction becoming rulers of the world speaks to Threshold, as it the main reason he remains with the team. To his credit he's loyal after a fashion, he would never betray the team unless he was forced to. His powers are basically the same as those in the comics and film, as I felt little need to change them. Overall he's the most committed to the team's overall goals.

Banshee (DC Comics)
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 DF_Banshee_Zarus
Voice Actress: Sheena Easton
Notes: While looking for existing DC Villains for the relatively new Beetle I found the perfect counterpart for Phantom in the Silver Banshee. As my world is a fusion of so many universes I felt a revised origin was in order. In my world Siobhan McDougal was a member of the Irish military, attempting to duplicate the process that created Vlad Plasmius. Having gained a supply of ectoplasm, they attempted to use a device to fuse it to Siobhan's body. The process was semi-successful, she gained great powers, but became a full ghost instead of a halfa. In addition the process was with faulty machinery that destroyed the lab, as a result she fled. Instead of becoming a hero, the stress of the accident and the pain of the process drove her to villainy. After fleeing to America she went on a cross country crime spree before being stopped by Beetle in El Paso. Since then she's gone after the bug several times in an attempt to squash him. The secondary reason she stays in the area is the idea of settling down and forming a crime empire based in smuggling things across the border. As a result of her changed origin, her powers a slightly different then in the comics. While she still possesses her flight, superhuman Strength, and sonic powers, she doesn't have her death stare or teleportation powers. In compensation for this she does have the standard ghost powers of invisibility, intangibility, ghost rays, and a ghost flame as powerful and Phantom's Ice powers. (hence the flame motif on her costume.) She sees membership in the Dark Faction as a chance to go after power on a much grander scale then she could normally. As for her voice actress, I chose Ms Easton for her work on Gargoyles as a different Banshee. As a final note like with Beetle I dropped the Silver from her name because it seemed superfluous.

Menasor (Original)
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 DF_Menasor_Zarus
Voice Actor: Rick D. Wasserman
Notes: For a project like this I felt that the Prime counterpart would be the best place to stick a character of my own. Bard Powers was raised as the heir of a long line of Aryan racists. At first he soaked up his father's view that the white people were inherently superior to all others. He had heard stories of how his ancestors had been firm believers in Hitler's plans. But it wasn't until he hit High School that he had a revelation. How did all these people gain power if the white man was superior? At first he listened to his father's reassurances that it was through trickery, but it soon rang false. If they were truly inferior then they should be too stupid to use such methods to power. That's when he learned the truth, it wasn't what you were that mattered, it was whether or not you had power that mattered in the end. After being thrown out for his tolerant views on other races, Brad started running with a gang as part of his attempt to gain some of that coveted power. For years he ran with the White Tigers, becoming second only to the gang's leader. It was after a firm beating by the Purple Dragons that he came across a chance for the true power he sought. Dr. Vincent Gross had come to New York in hopes of receiving funds for his work. Brad had heard that the doctor also needed subjects for it as well and so volunteered. After a few weeks of treatment it was found that Gross' techniques had failed and soon he left town. For a few months Brad ran with his gang until the day they successfully crashed what they thought was an armored car full of money. It turned out to be a transport from STAR Labs bringing a sample of Kryptonite to Dr. Richards for study. Upon touching the strange rock Brad began to change becoming a seven and a half foot version of himself. He soon reverted back upon releasing the rock. After a little experimentation he learned that when he was in direct contact with a radioactive material he could use it's energy to transform into a virtual powerhouse. After testing his powers on a jewelry store, he took the funds to the Mechanic as payment for a costume that could handle the transformation and a set of lead coated gauntlets to hold pieces of the Kryptonite close to his body. Taking the name of Menasor that he once heard on an old cartoon, he soon started a massive crime wave on the city. Fortunately Shadow Khan's cunning and mystical powers, one of the few things Menasor was vulnerable to, stopped the mayhem and put the brute behind bars. After several go rounds he soon saw he'd need help to take him down. So when Lord Pumpkin came with an offer to join the Dark Faction, he joined quite willingly. As a product of Gross' experiments he possesses powers similar to Prime's, but only when he's in contact with radioactive material. While any strong radioactive substance will do, Menasor finds that Kryptonite works best. His two biggest weakness are Mystical attacks, which he can't resist as easily as most attacks, and extreme cold. The theory behind this is that Menasor's body being like that of a nuclear reactor is able to be shut down by extreme cold in a similar fashion. Due to his back ground He's easily the most thug like of the Dark Faction. Thought a bit simple, he's far from stupid and hopes to be head general of the world's armies when the Dark Faction takes over. For this creation I chose Wasserman for his talent in playing brutal characters such as Crusher Creel and the Hulk.

Luster (Marvel Comics)
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 DF_Luster_1_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 DF_Luster_2_Zarus
Voice Actress: Kari Wahlgren
Notes: I could think of no better choice for the Dark Faction the Emma Frost. Also her relatively recent ability to transform into diamond also was perfect for a counterpart of Hardbody. Since I planned on focusing on her secondary power and the fact that like Jean she's got no permanent alias, I chose the codename Luster for her. It's perfect given her powers and her habit of wearing such risque outfits. For her origin I see her as an early student of Xavier like Jean was, in fact the pair were originally a couple of hell raisers. After an incident that nearly killed a few people, Emma was pulled from the academy, and Jean submitted for the psychic treatment that works too well (see her bio). After years of being raised as a proper member of New England society, she decided to use her powers for her own benefit. It was when her activities were so close of Esper's territory that her old friend intervened. The pair's conflicting views on what was right caused them to clash again and again. Unlike the others, it was Emma who sought Lord Pumpkin out when she heard the rumors that he was forming a team. With her considerable resources and her powers, she been a valuable member of the Dark Faction ever since. In my version her telepathic powers are weak at best but her psychic potential works best with her diamond form. With her limited mental powers augmenting her physical one when in her altered state, she possesses a strength level similar to Hardbody's. In addition, her diamond for is already as durable as her counterparts and protects her from psychic attacks. Due to her upbringing she fully embraces Lord Pumpkin's plans and hopes to become a queen among the little people of the world. I chose her voice from Wolverine and the X-Men as it's the most like what I imagine a stuffy WASP like her would sound like.

Well that's it for now. As a note, yes in essence Brainiac is Vision's grandfather if I ever make him. As a bonus I realized I did a Arkham costume for Kat, but didn't make a regular micro of the character. So we'll close with her.
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Arkham_Harley_Quinn_Zarus
Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:48 am

Amazing work! Especially Skulker, Arkham Harley and Lord Pumpkin. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Nice update , great work . Skulker is my favorite , you worked very well their colors , always with predominance of green . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:24 am

EVERY character you just posted is awesome...I especially like Threshold and your Harley...Banshee is pretty cool too!! LOVE this post!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:29 am

The coolest bunch of rotten apples from the Megafic universe.
Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Your Skulker looks cooler than Dark Danny.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:41 am

PrincessLinkette wrote:
Amazing work! Especially Skulker, Arkham Harley and Lord Pumpkin. Wink

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Nice update , great work . Skulker is my favorite , you worked very well their colors , always with predominance of green . Congratulations

Selficide wrote:
EVERY character you just posted is awesome...I especially like Threshold and your Harley...Banshee is pretty cool too!! LOVE this post!

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
The coolest bunch of rotten apples from the Megafic universe.

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Excellent!
Thanks Guys! Very Happy It took me most of this week but I finished something new. I noticed I focused on DC and so thought to briefly shift to Marvel.

Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Marvel_Spider-Man_Zarus
Voice Actor: Josh Keaton
Notes: I felt for this version go back to a more classical look. I also liked the voice from The Spectacular Spider-Man. In my opinion it should've been moved to Disney XD not replaced. Anyway on to the character himself. I felt the genetically altered version, not the radioactive version, was the way to go. In this case I felt it was an accident at Gen-U-Tech that occurred to Peter. The idea is Nightstone's genetic research division was integrated into Gen-U-Tech then sold to Osborne as Xanatos felt robotics were much more trustworthy. Especially after the Thailog and Mutate incidents. The spider, a black widow, that bites Peter drinks a tiny amount of the formula Sevarius uses in his gene splicing experiments. Naturally the formula doesn't sit well in the spider and in a delirium, bites the first warm bodied creature it comes across. Like the first film the transformation doesn't happen instantly but over a period of twelve hours, during which Peter appears to be allergic to spider venom. While he gains all his classic powers, though a slightly weaker strength level, he still needs his classic web-shooters. Like the recent film his father's developed the actual formula, here a experimental bio-cable (as in biodegradable), for commercial and military uses. Unlike the film the death's of Peter's parents was a tragic accident. What I did keep from the film was the way he slowly became Spider-Man as a result of he quest for his uncle's murder. The new's film version is a more real way for his uncle to die then the more classic versions. There it's not completely Peter's fault, but his guilt makes it feel like it to him. As he searches though he realizes he may never find him, so he makes crime-fighting his way of honoring his uncle's memory. In general I feel this is the best way to show the web-head in modern light.

And of course what hero would be complete without his enemies.

The Lizard (Dr. Curt Connors)
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Marvel_Lizard_Zarus
Voice Actor: Dee Bradley Baker
Notes: One of the things I felt the most recent Spider-Man movie did well was for the first time in a while, there was a little more human in the lizard's appearance. Before the film, most portrayals look as though it was a lizard mutated into a humanoid form, rather then a human fused with lizard DNA. So I kept some of that look for my version, but still a reminder he's more lizard then man. As for the voice, I went back to the The Spectacular Spider-Man because I felt the actor did a wonderful job as both Connors and the Lizard. For his origin, I felt to make a few small changes. To simplify matters, his wife and son are dead as a result of the car crash that cost him his arm. In addition he works at Cyberbiotics as a more moral replacement to Sevarius. His research into lizard DNA is going well, with Peter as an intern. Unlike the most versions his being injected with the formula that turns him into the Lizard is the accidental result of a fight with a corporate spy disguised as a janitor. While Connors is fighting the spy for is notes, he gets knocked into the device that he uses to inject the formula into his mice subjects. With the notes stolen, the transformation is more permanent and is the reason that most of the Lizard cures are only temporary. While Peter feels for his mentor, he doesn't have his usual guilt as it was an accident and they weren't ready to attempt human testing yet.

Doctor Octopus (Dr. Otto Octavius)
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Marvel_Doctor_Octopus
Voice Actor: Steven Blum
Notes: I always wondered why is a person like Doc Ock a flabby guy when he is capable of making things like those arms he uses? So I decided to go a different way with him. In my take Otto Octavius is Germany's most brilliant mechanical engineer, and has moved to America to work on projects for Justin Hammer. Ironically his project was not a military one. He was developing a set of mechanical arms for use in medical and chemical research projects too dangerous for direct hands on use. Unfortunately one of Otto's colleagues was jealous and sabotage the neural interface helmet that went with it. The resulting bio-electrical feedback not only boosted a latent ability to control technology that Otto possessed, but caused mental damage causing him to become criminally insane. When he left Hammer's company he took with him the few notes on ARC reactor technology that Ivan Vanko left behind after the events of Iron Man 2 and used them to help solved the power problem of his arms. I chose Blum because I had the amusing though of his rendition of the Red Skull mixed with the inflections of a major gearhead. As I noted earlier the arms were meant for research facilities, so Otto developed his harness complete with an miniature ARC reactor as a result. The arms are meant to be similar to the ones in the second Spider-Man film in their various physical features. To compensate for the web-head each arm has a minature camera in the center, that can be viewed through the shades that Doc Ock wears. As part of his gearhead image, when captured, he spends a lot of time in the prison's gym since he's not allowed in the metal shop. I felt this was a fun way to get away from the flabby scientist people think of when they think of Doctor Octopus.

Green Goblin (Norman Osborn)
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Marvel_Green_Goblin_Zarus
Voice Actors: Alan Rachins (Norman Osborn), Steven Blum (Green Goblin)
Notes: To me the best Green Goblin so far has been the The Spectacular Spider-Man version. His theatricality as the Goblin, and the attitude as Norman was the way I always felt Gobby should be played. For my version he's a mix of the show and a bit of the Captain American film. Here the "Globulin Green" is Oscorps attempt to recreate Dr. Reinstein's super solider serum. Unlike other attempts the Oscorp mix is relatively close to the formula. Unfortunately for Osborn, who chose to test the formula on himself, it was also very similar to the mental effects of the formula. As the Doctor had said "good becomes great, bad becomes worse" and that's what happened to Osborn. Unlike the series a similar to the Red Skull side effect happened. In this case his skin turned green and he lost all his hair. Since his new appearance reminded him of his greatest fear, ironically goblin's, he decided to become one. As the goblin Osborn uses contact lenses, a fake nose, ears, and teeth to help make himself more goblin-like in appearance. As himself he uses special make-up and a wig to appear more human. A few people have guessed the hair is fake, but think it's just a bit of male vanity. Another side effect is that Osborn possessed a recessive mutant gene that was activated upon his transformation, allowing him to shoot limited plasma blasts from his hands. This is meant to be a nod to both the gloves of the mainstream version, and the pyrokinesis of the Ultimate version. His other powers are roughly the same as always. The armor shown around the Goblin's arms and legs are meant to be chain-mail similar to what was developed for the Lord of the Rings, but made of titanium rings rather then plastic ones. The chest armor is a type of Kevlar similar top what Batman uses as he's almost as rich as Wayne. The arsenal is mostly the same, the only changes are that the pumpkin bombs are a little smaller, and a mix of the first film and the series. I.e. they look like they do in the film, but make that wonderful scream like in the show. I also loved the idea that the razor bats are bat wings coming off what looks like a pumpkin disk. For realism sake the glider would be more like the film one in appearance, but with only limited machine guns and the retractable blades. Like in the series, my idea is that Norman sees the problems in starting a crime syndicate in the US and fakes his death to start fresh in Europe. This would allow for the Scarlet Jester I made earlier. Wink

Electro (Max Dillon)
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Marvel_Electro_Zarus
Voice Actor: Lance Henriksen
Notes: When I chose to do Electro, like with Doc Ock I felt it was time to go in a different direction. As a starting point I like the Bald idea from recent portrayals, but felt he needed a better origin. In my take I see him as a former mercenary turned bodyguard. His employer, an Oscorp executive not Osborn himself, having see the power of the Mutates from film footage wanted to create something similar. Preferring stealth he had Sevarius give Dillon the powers of the Electric Eel only, so as to keep him appearing human. The process worked even better then it had on the Mutates, as he had no wings which required some of the energy he generated. However Dillion saw more profits as a super-mercenary, then remaining in his employer's pay. As a result he killed him, but let Sevarius live in case his powers caused complications. He briefly considered calling himself Shocker, because his powers caused a real shock for his enemies, but decided against it. Unlike the other person who did use it, he knew of it's connections. Wink Ever since he's worked either for the highest bidder, or on jobs of his own. His costume is meant to similar to the kind of clothes used by people working with electrical systems, but slightly altered as his only bit of theatricality. His gloves feature steel rivets in each of the knuckles, so as to better help him focus and release his bio-electricity. I figure his powers are roughly equal to his in the series, so as to pull back on him a little. For his voice, I felt Henriksen's Grim Reaper in The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes was perfect for the whole, quietly evil yet professional attitude for my version of Electro.

Rhino (Alexander O'Hirn)
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Marvel_Rhino_Zarus
Voice Actor: Clancy Brown
Notes: I felt that the Ultimate Rhino was the way to go here, at least as a starting point. But I decided to flesh out the origin of the suit and it's wearer. I got the idea that O'Hirn was a lowly grunt of the US military. Here the suit is part of a joint project between Stark and S.H.I.E.L.D. after the Chitauri invasion. While Stark still worries about making weapons, he's realized that even he and the Avengers can't be everywhere at once. So he gives them some of the plans for his early prototype of Hulkbuster Armor he'd been developing before the invasion in case of a reappearance of the Hulk in a major population area. Originally meant to be simple Mandroid Armor, the full protoype is stolen by O'Hirn with help from Dr. Phineas Mason. He joined O'Hirn out of a desire for greater freedom for his research and greater wealth. After making a few modification to the armor, as well as reverse engineering the Miniature ARC Reactor in case they needed to make more, O'Hirn stepped out as the Rhino. Because the suit was only to be given limited repulsors, mainly for flight, it was designed with strength in mind and was intended to make the wearer twice as strong as Iron Man. Dr. Mason's modifications boosted the suit's strength even further by removing the flight and other weapon systems altogether. While a bit slow, the fact that Stark contributed on the suit means the Rhino can move more like his mainstream counterpart. The partnership between Mason and O'Hirn is simple; O'Hirn does the heavy lifting, Mason does the heavy thinking. Since the first few successful jobs as the Rhino, Mason has started working as an underworld armorer, and rival to the Mechanic. As such he's allowed the Rhino to keep a greater share of the loot from the jobs he pulls. I went with Clancy Brown, since even though his previous work as the Rhino was as a more mainstream version, the personality of mine remains about the same.

Well That's it for now. I hope to soon finish my latest Earth 3 Project and add a few more Marvel Villains to this mix as well. Later! Cool

Last edited by Zarus on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:48 am

spider-man Amazing! Spectacular! spider-man
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:05 am

Someone has been busy............I like where you are going with each, and the look of the lizard is definitely cool. This I will be watching closely......
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:29 am

Thanks guys. These are good, but I think my next set are even better. But first, as it's Sunday I think it's finally time for a group I've been working on. Welcome the next generation of the Hero's Lodge, The League of Liberty.

League of Liberty: With the revival of Fünfte Kolonne, Sir Swami felt it was time for a new Hero's Lodge with the help of Iceberg's son, the pair gather various people who believed it liberty and justice. With Sir Swami acting as an advisor, they renamed the team the League of Liberty. The groups main focus has been not only Fünfte Kolonne, but also the reappeared Felon's Guild and the upstart Infamy Unlimited. The League's members are:

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Earth_3_Blizzard_Zarus
Blizzard: Cameron Mahkent, while his father's son in their mutual belief in justice, was never a scholarly type. He was a fighter and felt that was the way he'd protect the American peoples and their freedom. When he hit eighteen, he joined the army and immediately was at home within it. It was when he discovered that one of his regiment was a neo-nazi, working for Fünfte Kolonne to gather weapons from the base, that he discovered his powers. As he attempted to get away from the traitor and the gang that had come for the rifles, he got shot in the calf. Throwing up his arms in panic, he heard a set of screams from the men. Looking up Cameron found that each of them had been frozen solid. He soon realized that he had done it, when he had tried to defend himself. He also found that the stress of the incident had given him the appearance of an albino. Knowing that he had powers, and that using them for the government was not a wise move, he fled only long enough to bind his wound and gather the make-up necessary to allow him to appear as he had before. Cameron explained to the MPs that some weird albino with ice powers had stopped the gang, and had taken him away for medical treatment. What he didn't tell them was the fact that he was that weird albino. Requesting a reassignment to a desk job in the armory, so as to prevent the same crime from happening again, Cameron made plans to follow in his father's footsteps. Putting together a simple costume from items he bought as several different costume shops, he soon stepped on to the world's stage as the hero Blizzard. While he had always loved his father's stories of heroism, he felt his father's codename was dumb. Icebergs were slow and unwieldy, while a blizzard was a powerful force of nature. While one of the most tactical members of the League, he's content to let Midas lead the team. He's grunt first and foremost, not a officer in his eyes.

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Earth_3_Midas_Zarus
Midas: Raphael Van Zandt was the grandson of a german officer and member in bad standing of the Nazi Party. Raphael always felt ashamed of his grandfather, even though he had spent the war as a drill sergeant and joined the underground when he discovered the Party's atrocities. A second generation American, he worked as the head of a non-profit organization dedicated to helping the poor of his country as penance. When he discovered that Fünfte Kolonne had not only survived to the twenty-first century, but was active again, he saw a greater chance to help people. Raphael had never told anyone, but he was able to transform people and objects into solid gold. Not only that but once transformed, these things were under his control. He had used this power to survive by turning small objects such as costume jewelry into gold and selling them on weekends to various people who bought gold of cash. Now that he had master his powers to the point he could limit the duration of the effect on people and how much of an object was transformed, he felt he could use this power in battle. Arming himself with a set of minor gadgets so as to better protect himself, he soon appeared in full costume as the hero Midas. While a dedicated hero, Midas has a near obsession with capturing Fünfte Kolonne so as to truly wipe away the sins of his family. Not only is Midas the overall leader of the League, but thanks to his powers and his investing in of all things gold futures, He's also the team financier. He knows that with the League's help can bring a golden age to the American people.

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Earth_3_Comedienne_Zarus
Comedienne: Marcie Cooper was the granddaughter of Dan Richards, a crime boss and Nazi sympathizer. As a result, despite being a girl who loved punk rock and heavy metal, was extremely patriotic due to guilt. As a result Marcie worked as social worker in a modest dress during the day, and hit hard rock bars in black leather and metal bangles at night. While at a rave in a old warehouse, she discovered an odd metal box. Taking it home she opened it to discover a duplicate of Merry Fool's famous illusion belt, and the notes and plans for it. Marice discovered that when the Hero's Lodge was being sent to the front lines of the war, Molly had made a time capsule in case she never returned from the fighting. She hoped it would be found by someone who'd use the belt's power for good, and that's just what Marcie had in mind for it. Even since she saw the news reports that the Fünfte Kolonne had returned she had wanted to help stop them. But Marcie had know that while she had trained in various women's self defense classes, with power some powers it wasn't enough. But with belt she could act. While she though about taking Molly's old codename, she felt it was better to make her separate from her predecessor. Since she was known for her bad jokes, and harmless pranks, she took the name of Comedienne. Mixing her punk style with a clown's color scheme, she created her costume and began to hit the streets. The team's most green member due to lack of field training. Since joining the League, she's entered into a relationship with Smoke, causing the team to give her the nickname 'Mirrors' as a joke.

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Earth_3_Hornet_Zarus
Hornet: The hero named Hornet is the most mysterious of all the members of the League. Instead of being found by Sir Swami and Blizzard he found them. All he would say was that his father was one of the police killed during a battle with the Felon's Guild, and that thanks to Bronze Beetle mother, he'd gathered the material to make his battlesuit. What is known is that he has the same powers as the Beetle, save for the solar blasts. Instead he fires electrical blast from his hands, which he refers to as his 'stingers'. As the main source of air support on the team, Hornet is an invaluable member of the League. His only foible is when facing the Felon's Guild, he focuses only on getting revenge on Cougar for his father's death. Since he's getting better about this, the team ignores it, as their enemies are more likely to get 'stung'.

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Earth_3_Presto_Chango_Zarus
Presto Chango: Citizen Abra was a man of the sixty-fourth century, at a time when science has made stage magic obsolete. However, he desires a career as a performing magician, so he goes back in time to the twenty-first century in order to make for himself a more simple life. Allowed to bring a few minor bit of technology from his age, he uses these to begin a career as a popular stage magician. As time passes however, he starts to see how much help the people of our time need with the rising threats of various villain groups. As such he retires from his job as a magician and decides to become a crime-fighter, using his props as weapons against criminals. Taking the name Presto Chango, he began to use deception and theatricality to outwit his foes. However, during a solo fight with Fünfte Kolonne, most of his weapons, were either destroyed or stolen to be reversed engineered. It was then that Sir Swami found him. Having seen his commitment to justice, and having sensed the potential for mystical powers within him, he felt he had at last found a worthy pupil. He offered to train Presto so that his 'tricks' wouldn't just be high tech legerdemain. Agreeing Presto spent months in study before he knew enough basic magic to match his old tricks and be able to work in the field with the rest of the League. Ever since Presto had fought crime beside his friends and hopes to bring one the few traces of Hitler's evil dreams down for good.

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Earth_3_Smoke_Zarus
Smoke: Natasha "Nash" Nimbus, was a cop who believed in justice. While her father was a bio-chemist, looking into ways to give humans superpowers, he taught her his views on right and wrong. He life as a officer flew out the window when the Fünfte Kolonne broke into her's father's lab, looking for was to improve their followers. While they didn't find anything of value, they did kill the doctor and burn his lab to the ground as a sign not to resist them. In her anguish Nash tried to throw herself back into her work, but was fired due to a scandal about her sexuality that came out during the press' investigation into her family following the attack. As she cleaned out her father's basement lab that he had kept at his house as a back-up she found what the Nazi's were looking for. Her father had found a way to alter a person so that they could transform into a living vapor, becoming tangible and intangible at will. This was her way of getting payback on those who ruined her life. After undergoing the process, which resulted her skin color shifting to a shade of charcoal, she used the notes to fashion a simple outfit that would change with her and became the heroine Smoke. Since joining the League, Smoke has calmed her desire for vengeance and begun to see that the best way to honor her father's memory is to uphold his ideals, not simply murder the scum that took him away from her. She has also found love as she's now dating Comedienne exclusively. Smoke even hopes to pop the question to her when Fünfte Kolonne is at last on trial for their various crimes.

Well that's it for now. I hope to be done with my next set of Marvel Villains soon. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next