Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe

Go down 
+43
Agent257
Lomeli
PsychoShaman
likexaxfury
Klaus
Kodiak
Dragonfist
MicroManED
PrincessLinkette
Spector
anime
undeadjedi
Colorado Agent
Da Talking Beaver
Omnis Ra
darrenhellstrom
Genoman
NaruHina
croc5
whizzbang
Alucard
Major Justice
Kat
DragonBurger
Burningbird
Chronic
RayneKirby
Witch
Hyperman
Sir Uriel
Hudson Almeida
winterrosa
Undefined
azrael
Emissary
Berica
ION
Mr. Fantasy
PirateQueenTetra
Daisuke
Selficide
bizarro_liberty_legion
Zarus
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:18 pm

I've got a team thing in mind for Heatwave, Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang, The Trickster, Mirror Master, and Weather Wizard in my GC Comics. What I'm currently working on is a one to one thing for heroes and villains of the Big Five. I'll just look through the Flash's enemies list.
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:49 pm

I wonder who will win a fight between the Rogues and the Sinister Six in your GC Comics megaverse.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:54 am

Happy New Year, Zarus!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:14 am

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
I wonder who will win a fight between the Rogues and the Sinister Six in your GC Comics megaverse.

The GC Comics is something else entirely. There's tropes on TV Tropes that talk about generic knock offs of famous products, this is called Bland Name X. There also one called No Celebrities Were Harmed for famous people. So I got the idea to do a universe based on that idea. Each of the micros are a similar but different version of a famous DC hero or villain. Even the name of this project is one. The "GC" stands for "Gumshoe comics", a play on "DC" standing for "Detective Comics". Each of the GC Characters are based on a DC Character but with a new name and altered Origin. I was going to start big, but felt a few at a time would allow this project to last. So I decided to start with the oldest Superhero of DC origin, Superman.

Valor
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 36 GC_Valor_Zarus_zpsc5ec07eb
Notes: Valor is the last survivor of the planet Boron, a planet similar to Earth but with greater gravity. Boron's technology was at least twenty years ahead of our own. There on their way to exploring other planet's when the ghoul virus broke out, turning the majority of the people of Boron into ultra aggressive flesh eating ghouls, until the unchecked adrenaline overwhelmed their hearts and they keeled over. Valor's parents were the lead scientist on the project to build a ship capable of traveling between star systems. When the virus broke out the rushed to finish the rocket to fly them and their new born son to a near-by star system. However they became infected and instead launched the rocket with their son alone into the stars hoping against hope that he would survive. The ship landed in Puerto Rico in the Colorado forest, which turned out to be a blessing as the infant's appearance was similar to that of the local children. Raised by a loving couple who found him and the ship, he was given the name Jose Rivera. As he grew up he learned that he had powers far greater then the people around him. It turned out that the shielding for the ship had not been installed and Jose had been exposed to odd energies while traveling through hyperspace. As a result Jose possessed superhuman strength, speed, durability, and agility. He also possessed the ability to fly, see through walls and launch laser beams from his eyes. Heading back into the forest he finds the ship and device similar to our own external hard drives. With a little effort Jose is able to decrypt it and finds out what happened to his world and his true name, Val-Er. Placing the ship into a extinct volcano and altered it to look like it was merely dormant. After fulling gaining control of his powers, Jose traveled to Washington DC to find work and eventually found work as the janitor of the Washington Post. By using a wig and fake beard, he used the staff's preconceptions on Hispanics to keep from being noticed as he used the paper to monitor the city for disasters as they happened. When he stopped a kidnapping of visiting dignitaries by radicals from their own nation, a reporter asked who he was. When he said he was Val-Er of the planet Boron, the reporter misheard him and dubbed him Valor which he has been called ever since. Valor's only weaknesses are magic and Quantum Quartz, which is a type of quartz that was exposed to the same energies that Valor was altered by. Among his enemies are Roboto, Toymaker, Ersatz, and his arch enemy The Don. People are always able to sleep safer knowing that Valor is still around.

I know I've been off the radar for a while, but I was busy with minor family issues, not to mention the anniversary of my grandmother's passing is coming up. I hope to add the other characters of this in future posts. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:06 am

Are you planning a metafictional twist in your Megafic universe with GC Comics?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:29 am

Don't know yet. But since I'm so close to the sixty page limit I'm asking for this topic to be locked. I will show more soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36