Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe

Go down 
+43
Agent257
Lomeli
PsychoShaman
likexaxfury
Klaus
Kodiak
Dragonfist
MicroManED
PrincessLinkette
Spector
anime
undeadjedi
Colorado Agent
Da Talking Beaver
Omnis Ra
darrenhellstrom
Genoman
NaruHina
croc5
whizzbang
Alucard
Major Justice
Kat
DragonBurger
Burningbird
Chronic
RayneKirby
Witch
Hyperman
Sir Uriel
Hudson Almeida
winterrosa
Undefined
azrael
Emissary
Berica
ION
Mr. Fantasy
PirateQueenTetra
Daisuke
Selficide
bizarro_liberty_legion
Zarus
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:00 am

Groovy work on the Iron Men micros.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Thanks! Very Happy Now on to the bird! To start with I figured a relatively normal crime boss would be a good start. The Raven's equivalent to Rupert Thorne so to speak.

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Comic_Roderick_Usher_Zarus
Roderick Usher: Roderick Usher was a example of the American Dream won, then warped and distorted. He wanted to be a success story and have wealth and power. Living in the Bronx he saw a opportunity when a fight between gangs erupt into a bloodbath. All that was left was several dead bodies, a pile of cocaine, and a suitcase of several thousand dollars. Acting quickly Roderick switched the money for a pile of old phone books to be taken away tomorrow. Even though the cash was untraceable, Roderick started cautiously, careful and slowly investing it in solid stocks and futures. As he began to make profits, he use them and more of the stolen money to buy more. Within a couple of years he had become a multi-millionare, but it was just a start for Roderick. He had wealth, but know he wanted power. Usher briefly consider going into politics, but soon scoffed at the idea. Sitting behind a desk serving the people? Bah! People were meant to serve people like him. So slowly he began to take over the criminal activities of his old neighborhood and spread out from there. Slowly he face Mr. Dupin, and broke him. First killing his wife, then slowly revealing Dupin's secrets to the Feds. The only reason Dupin's son lived was due to a blunder at the slaying of his mother. He plans to take all of young Gus Dupin's fortune and turn him into a pathetic hobo, just for fun. But in the meantime he has The Raven to deal with. A person who almost literally feed on the suffering of others, he's willing to do anything for wealth and power. Raven won't be happy until he sees the fall of the criminal house of Usher.

Well that's it for now. In the meantime I was looking at some of my old work, and unhappy with my early cartoon Tara. So I redid her.
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 SK_Tara_Boumdeay_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Tara_Boumdeay_1_Zarus
New -> Old
Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Very nice...HUGE improvement on Tara, she looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Great job on Roderick Usher.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Its new Tare this fantastic one, its art evolves very. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:44 pm

I can't wait for your first Earth-3 masterpiece in your new thread.
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:00 pm

we all would like to see a masterpiece from you BLL...we know Z-Man will create magic with whatever he makes, but some of us would like to see the stuff you make....when can we expect something ?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Well It's Sunday and so it's time for my latest Earth 3 Micro!

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Earth_3_Babs_Gordon_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Earth_3_Delphi_Zarus
Delphi: For a long period, Barbara Gordon rebelled against her father's misogyny by becoming Owlman moll Owlgirl. Eventually this ended thanks to the Iron Mask. For several months the crime boss had been encroaching on territory controlled by Boss Gordon, so the birds fought back. During a massive shootout, Bab's saw that the Iron Mask was gunning for her beloved Owlman and leaped in front of him. The bullet meant to stop one of the key members of the Crime Cartel for good, only crippled the Dark Knave's moll. To her great displeasure she was left to the wolves by the heartless villain. Only Shriek and Hood, who had some scruples, saved her from falling into the cops hands. Despite the best work of doctors, who had been told she had been attack by a rival of her father's, Babs would never walk again. For a time she wondered what to do, playing idly with a computer she had used for years. Then it hit her, she had been taught how to hack by Owlman as part of her training. As Owlgirl she had gathered a large fortune from side jobs, and now she'd use it. Babs soon had built the best computer system built ever, it had more power then the network used by the FBI! With this impressive system Babs slowly gather massive amounts of information to sell on the black market to all who'd meet her price. She soon became known as Delphi, the world's greatest information broker. With the help of Stalker and Shriek to do occasion leg work for her, Delphi has access to any system on the planet now matter how secure. While she still works with Owlman, it's grudgingly. She'd love to see him replace by Dreadclaw or the current Talon, know her charms would assure her a better relationship. As for Iron Mask, she has placed a hit on him, and looks forward for the day the mask ir mounted on her wall.

Well that's it for now. I hope to add to this next Sunday. In the meantime I've got ideas for Shadow Khan and Raven to go over. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:34 pm

I like Delphi's VR head!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:25 am

Owlman has the best antagonists on Earth-3. Like Batman on New Earth/nU Earth.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:47 am

Thanks BLL! While The Raven was one of my better Ideas, his rogue's gallery is a bit more difficult. But I managed to my own take on Dr. Strange. I give you Dr. Tarr!

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Comic_Doctor_Tarr_Zarus
Dr. Tarr: Doctor Julius Tarr was once the head of Psychiatry at the Empire City Asylum for the criminally insane. At first he truly wanted to help these poor creatures back to sanity and make the world a better place. But being around that many lunatics can slowly affect your mind. Session after session had no effect on these criminal minds. Slowly his honest desire to help became an obsession to learn the secrets of the criminal minds. He slowly but surely began more "extreme" treatments on his subjects. As the Raven came on to the scene, he found another extreme personality to study. While he couldn't cure his subjects manias, he learned how to control them, how to turn normal people like the guards into raving lunatics. Slowly it became apparent that Dr. Tarr was now truly mad. But by this time he no longer cared. His work as become learning everything possible about the human mind. Using chemicals stolen from the asylum, Dr. Tarr as bent the minds of various small street gangs to his purpose. With these henchmen, Tarr constructs traps designed to test the Raven's mental health. He wishes to prove that no one is truly capable of functioning, and all need of his "treatments".

But wait that's not all! I felt that since a sister can be a guy's most annoying foe, who not do one for Shadow Khan.

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 SK_Scarlet_Jester_Zarus
Scarlet Jester: Shadow Khan always wanted a sibling of his own. But after meeting Duela, he wished he didn't. Born six months after Chad, Duela was raised in New York. While raised by a caring mother, Duela more her father's daughter. She possessed the same talents as her father and brother, but at first lacked a means to utilize them. This was due to her bizarre behavior getting her sent to various institutions. Finally she went to Empire state University when she was seventeen and had finally show a stable personality. It was around then that Shadow Khan appeared on the scene. During one of his adventures near the college, the pair looked into each others eyes. In that moment Duela knew the truth, Shadow Khan was her long lost brother. She also realized who her father was. While Duela's personality was stable, it was also very fragile. The Idea of being the daughter of the most famous criminal lunatic snapped her completely. For months see studied the Joker's methods and style of commiting crimes. His way of life spoke to a dark part of her personality. But she wanted a way of proving to her father she was worthy. Since her brother had magic, she would as well. For several months Duela searched and finally found a small book of spells and what looked like a bag of holding, in store in chinatown. three months later she developed the ability to hurl bolts of flame from her hands. But this wasn't enough to take on Shadow Khan. It was then that the Green Goblin, a person who mocked the Lord of Shadows, seemed to disappear for good. This was the break Duela was waiting for. A couple of weeks before she learned of her father, she had blundered across one of the Green Goblin's hideouts. With him now gone, Duela went back and found most of his equipment intact. With her inherit skill with technology, she altered most of the weapons to a clown/toy motif. Soon She was ready to attack the city as the Scarlet Jester.

Thanks to a sample of the "Globulin Green" serum, Scarlet is able to match her brother's physical abilities. Instead of pumpkins, her bombs are designed to resemble juggling balls with each color representing a different function. To give her self a tactical advantage, Scarlet rides a variation of the glider she calls "the Scarlet Flyer". Once she takes out the Goblin she plans to help her father give the whole world a wedgie!

Now that's it for now. As a bonus I give my latest triumph, my Crash Dummy micro! Later! Cool
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Temp_Dummy_Male_Zarus
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:04 am

Sibling rivalries in comics are always so cool. Even cooler if your archemeny sibling's weapon of choice iincludes a Goblin Glider.

Who is Raven's femme fatale?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:10 am

He seeks the lost Lenore, obivously.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:11 am

Your Raven reminds me to Batman Year One.

What is your opinion of the Batman: Year One animated film?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:22 am

A very good replication. I'm glad to see they don't pull punches. But still It's funny that Disney did the closest to R-rated in a Superhero film.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:33 am

Zarus wrote:
A very good replication. I'm glad to see they don't pull punches. But still It's funny that Disney did the closest to R-rated in a Superhero film.

Yeah, there was a Gen¹³ animated film in 1999, and it was clearly produced by Disney.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:42 am

I know my favorite voice actor was in that film.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:48 am

Is your Shadow Khan universe based on New York?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:50 am

Yes it is, try reading the stories in my Shadow Khan universe.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:06 am

I noticed that you made a forgotten villain named Red Hood in your past thread on page 34.

http://microheroes.virtuaboard.com/t4636p495-zarus-tyran-s-gallery-earth-3-and-mib-rangers
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:19 am

Oh that was just for fun. Maybe I'll use it in another project later!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Dr. Tarr very good this, but Sacarlet Jester is fantastic, an excellent work. Congratulations

Last edited by Mr. Fantasy on Fri May 11, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Very nice Z-Man....They both look excellent. Do you think Kelsey Grammer will play the part of Dr. Tarr in the live action film ???
I really like the Scarlet Jester, great job on her face & hat...and the clothing is excellent with the little details!!
I do like that Crash Test Dummy ( humming "MMM-MM-MMM" ) LoL
Great characters & great post!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:14 am

Could Scarlet Jester use a king-size whoopie cushion to demolish a whole city block?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:42 am

Well I've been a bit bored. So I Decided to work on some more Iron Man Armor.

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Iron_Man_III_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Iron_Man_VI_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Silver_Centurion_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Iron_Man_Stealth_Armor_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 War_Machine_Zarus
An update to the Mark III (It was suppose to be Gold), my attempt at the Mark VI, a Silver Centurion Armor, Stealth Armor, And a War Machine Armor.

That was fun! I hope to have more to show soon. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next