Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe

Go down 
+43
Agent257
Lomeli
PsychoShaman
likexaxfury
Klaus
Kodiak
Dragonfist
MicroManED
PrincessLinkette
Spector
anime
undeadjedi
Colorado Agent
Da Talking Beaver
Omnis Ra
darrenhellstrom
Genoman
NaruHina
croc5
whizzbang
Alucard
Major Justice
Kat
DragonBurger
Burningbird
Chronic
RayneKirby
Witch
Hyperman
Sir Uriel
Hudson Almeida
winterrosa
Undefined
azrael
Emissary
Berica
ION
Mr. Fantasy
PirateQueenTetra
Daisuke
Selficide
bizarro_liberty_legion
Zarus
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:59 am

SHA-Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!! We got a winner!!
I LOVE these! They look great and they aren't over done with lines all over and over shading!
EXCELLENT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : Paintbrush, Seashore (Mac)
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:04 am

These are really coming out great! Love the little details on War Machine! Those little additions are what make that character great! Awesome job Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:14 am

Congratulations, its Iron Man is very good, I liked the armor of it very when she was red and silver, still I find most beautiful than it used. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:45 am

Zarus wrote:
Oh that was just for fun. Maybe I'll use it in another project later!

As a female Jason Todd. I mean, Jessica Todd?
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:10 am

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
Zarus wrote:

Actually I had been thinking of a set of fairy tale heroes and villains, like I did for Briar Rose, which is what Sleeping Beauty was called even before the Disney Movie. But your idea is better. By the way, I may use the idea you just pm'ed me, but with abra instead.
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Zarus wrote:
Zarus wrote:

Actually I had been thinking of a set of fairy tale heroes and villains, like I did for Briar Rose, which is what Sleeping Beauty was called even before the Disney Movie. But your idea is better. By the way, I may use the idea you just pm'ed me, but with abra instead.

I liked your Earth-11.

Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:47 am

Zarus wrote:
Zarus wrote:

I liked your Earth-11.

I'll keep that in mind. Wink In the mean time I've been having more fun with my Armor template with other Marvel characters:
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Comic_Iron_Patriot_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Comic_Mainframe_Zarus
My own take on Osborn's Iron Patriot Armor, and the J2 hero Mainframe

Well that's it for the moment. While I'm at it I've posted my female Crash Dummy temp below. Later! Cool
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Temp_Dummy_Female_Zarus
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:52 am

You are improving your armor templates.
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:53 am

Iron Patriot looks INCREDIBLE!! And I love the colors of Mainframe, but those crash test dummies are the Bizzz-OMB!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:06 am

groovy work on the iron-man armors
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:01 pm

Beauties templates, Zarus
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Thanks Guys!. I think I've done enough Armor micros for now so I moving on to another subject for my fun micros. I hope to post them sometime in the coming week after my latest Earth 3 Micro. But in the spirit of Riddler, the bronze of my favorite villains, I give you a clue. What does bells, curtains, twins, and hair have in common? confused Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:23 am

Your Earth-3 Gotham anti-heroes are starting to outshine the Earth-3 Gotham heroes.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:50 am

Zarus wrote:
What does bells, curtains, twins, and hair have in common?

Um....No idea lol

Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:28 am

Rings. Razz

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Ragxxi29The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Fastes10The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Rag_xx21The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Em_s_f10The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 I_vote11The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Emi10The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Em_zps05e308ce The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Emissary wrote:
Rings. Razz
Bravo! Someone guessed right! To complete the answer: bells ring out, curtains ring down, twins are perfect ringers, and hair often comes in ringlets. If a person can't figure out my for fun micros now, you haven't been paying attention. But since it's Sunday it's time for my newest Earth 3 Micro!

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Earth_3_Blight_2_Zarus
Blight 2: for months Jean-Paul Valley tried to fight evil as the hero Ramiel, but he was filled with guilt over the death of the first Blight. Sonki Masurao, saw a use for him and had him brought before him. The Guild of Light knew that there was a possibility of Iron Mask's plan to infiltrate the criminal world of Gotham failing, and wanted a safety measure. So their leader offered Jean a chance to help the city and deal with his guilt. Since he killed the old Blight, he would replace him. The Guild of Light had stolen the formula for Venom so a to create an "Anti-Venom", a way for potential junkies to overcome their addiction. But after some experimentation, they discovered a way to make a variation that would duplicate the effects the drug had on it first test subject. The only catch was the user had to keep taking it. Sonki offered the process to Jean as part of the package, and the former Owlman accepted. Now know as Blight 2, or as some call him the Crimson Blight, he acts as a force of good in Gotham, fight Iron Mask at time to help him keep his cover. Blight has instructions to capture and bring Jason back to the Guild if he ever show signs of truly turning to the criminal path for real. He hopes that will never happen. In the meantime Blight is able to overcome the fact he killed his predecessor by strong-arming his guilt, just like he does to the criminal underworld.

Well that's it for now. I hope to show the first of my for fun micros soon. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:33 pm

I was right. Owlman has the best antagonist. Especially those who dress on blood red and pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:03 am

Very cool, its Blight 2, and the history that you created is full of intrigues and emotion, I liked very. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:27 am

Thanks! While I know many were expecting Lanterns and are right, I have something special. I give you a fusion of Lanterns and Power Rangers, The Lantern Rangers!

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Power_Red_Lantern_Ranger_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Power_Agent_Orange_Ranger_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Power_Sinestro_Ranger_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Power_Green_Lantern_Ranger_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Power_Blue_Lantern_Ranger_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Power_Indigo_Tribe_Ranger_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Power_Star_Sapphire_Ranger_Zarus
Rage, Greed, Fear, Will, Hope, Compassion, and Love

Well that's for now. And as a Bonus I give you four Green Lanterns from Earth. Later! Cool
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 GL_Hal_Jordan_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 GL_Guy_Gardner_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 GL_John_Stewart_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 GL_Kyle_Rayner_Zarus
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:37 am

Fantastic Lanterns!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Very cool, its lanterns/Rangers. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:23 pm

I noticed that the Green Mantle (Al Gordon) from TMNT looks very similar to Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), starting with the fact that the names even sound similar, Hal Jordan, Al Gordon.

Is there a connection between Green Lantern's power ring and Green Mantle's cape in the Shadow Khan universe?

Like what you did with that neat Silver Sentry idea of making him an inhabitants of Vathlo Island on Krypton.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Well like Silver Sentry, Green Mantle is an Expy of a DC Character, of course Hal. I figured that the cape is one the attempts of different alien cultures to duplicate the Guardians' famous Power Ring. This would be similar to the attempts of different organizations to try to duplicate the Super Soldier Serum.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Zarus wrote:
Thanks! While I know many were expecting Lanterns and are right, I have something special. I give you a fusion of Lanterns and Power Rangers, The Lantern Rangers!

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Power_Red_Lantern_Ranger_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Power_Agent_Orange_Ranger_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Power_Sinestro_Ranger_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Power_Green_Lantern_Ranger_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Power_Blue_Lantern_Ranger_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Power_Indigo_Tribe_Ranger_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Power_Star_Sapphire_Ranger_Zarus
Rage, Greed, Fear, Will, Hope, Compassion, and Love

Well that's for now. And as a Bonus I give you four Green Lanterns from Earth. Later! Cool
The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 GL_Hal_Jordan_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 GL_Guy_Gardner_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 GL_John_Stewart_Zarus The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 GL_Kyle_Rayner_Zarus

VERY VERY COOOOOOOL!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Groovy work, I was working on some Lantern Rangers too a while back, but I gave up after I couldn't think up a design lol.

The lanterns of earth look cool too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe   The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Realm of Zarus Tyran: Earth 3 and the Delta Universe
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next