Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers

Go down 
+51
Lomeli
likexaxfury
Tempest
Kid Chaos!
ION
MrsGrizzley
Alucard
MicroManED
winterrosa
PrincessLinkette
Selficide
Genoman
Jod
Witch
IceMaiden
Kat
riddick
Mr. Q
Emissary
Necroleaf
darkclaw92
vandersonmetal
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Sir Uriel
vasile20022003
Bat Dude
Dax
Multiverse
Undefined
Da Talking Beaver
Dragonfist
Kodiak
Hyperman
bizarro_liberty_legion
JDD19and99
Spector
zackthetoken11
Zookeeper
DragonBurger
bethymay
Joebleau
Aarel
Cap
Bub
Daisuke
Cigy
Burningbird
RayneKirby
Omnis Ra
Zarus
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:07 am

Wow really great work with Ballistic Bronze :O he looks so cool dude
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:24 pm

I was looking around and noticed there was no micro of the Dark Horse character called Concrete, so I decided to try my hand:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Concrete_Zarus

Please tell me what you think. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Great job....sometimes simple is too much, but this is perfect... bravo
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Dark Horse characters doesn't get so much love in micro form like those from DC or Marvel.

Feel very proud of yourself!
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:17 am

Thanks guys! With a few changes, Concrete makes the perfect final member of my now complete Power Corps! Which I will show you now:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Concrete_Zarus
Concrete, the Living Statue

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Phantom_Zarus
Phantom, the Ghost Boy

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Knockout_Zarus
Knockout, the Brawling Beauty

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Sin_The_Shadow_Khan_Zarus
Shadow Khan, the Goblin Lord of Shadows

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Blue_Beetle_Zarus
Blue Beetle, the Cyber-Scarab

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Red_Queen_Zarus
Red Queen, the Mental Marvel

And of course the obligatory group shot:
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 04_Group_Shot_Zarus

Well that's it for now. I hope to add some of my actual Shadow Khan stories to my other art threat soon. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:20 am

Fantastic groupshot!
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:39 am

Very cool concept!! I like Concrete & Phantom!! Well, I like the whole group, but those 2 are my favs!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:08 am

I like Ballistic Bronze's SKULL helmet.

Kinda strenghts his erroneous delusions that he is bad to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:57 am

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
I like Ballistic Bronze's SKULL helmet.

Kinda strenghts his erroneous delusions that he is bad to the bone.

I'm glad you noticed that. That shows it did it's job. Very Happy At any rate, I've been having fun with my Megafic Micros and I've finished some Marvel ones:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Nick_Fury_Zarus
Nick Fury

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Spider-Man_1_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Spider-Man_2_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Green_Goblin_Zarus
Spider-Man, Symbitote Spider-Man, Green Goblin (without his Glider)

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Mr_Fantastic_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Invisible_Woman_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Human_Torch_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Thing_Zarus
Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Thing

Well that's it for now. Any comments or suggestions will be helpful Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:02 am

I like how you blended both 616 and Ultimate versions of Nick Fury.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:50 am

Thanks BLL! Very Happy I recently saw some of Totally Spies!. While I like the premise of High School girls as secret agents, I though their costumes were not spy worthy. As such I cooked up these:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Sam_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Alex_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Clover_Zarus

And their boss Jerry:
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Jerry_Zarus

Anyway I hope you enjoy these! Later Cool
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:19 pm

I was so pleased with my newest template I couldn't wait to make the male one. I give you my female Gargoyle template:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Zarus_Gargoyle_Female

I hope people find it useful. Enjoy! Cool
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Nice updates. The gargoyle is freaky.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:50 am

I'd like to see the good guys who will clash with Baron Chaos and Ballistic Bronze.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:32 am

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
I'd like to see the good guys who will clash with Baron Chaos and Ballistic Bronze.

Oh you will soon enough. I was just switching gears for a little change of pace. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:28 am

Now for my newest Earth 3 Heroes:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Earth_3_Master_Mage_Zarus
Master Mage: For unknown centuries the Lords have had a champion on earth in the form of Mordu, better known as the Master Mage. The origins of the planet's greatest sorcerer have been lost to the ages. Some even guess that Mordru's timeline has no beginning or end. They think that Mordru was apparently never born, therefore he would ever die. Like Circe, he has been known by many names, the most famous being Merlin and Houdini. Lately the Master Mage uses his first name and dresses as he would've have during the late 19th century, which was his favorite time period. This is due to his love or the works of Sir Artur Conan Doyle. Over the centuries many evil mystics have battled the Master Mage. Only the last century however, have the Lords of Chaos had a servant that was a good rival for him. This was the evil Baron Chaos. Ever since the Roaring Twenties the pair have engaged in various battles of order versus chaos. So far neither has gained a tactical advantage over the other. While possessed of sorcerous powers that are amongst the most formidable in the known universe, the boons granted to the evil Baron are a match for him. How long before the pair have a moment like Reichenbach Falls remains to be seen.

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Earth_3_Tempus_Zarus
Tempus: David Clinton spent most of his life working in a factory making wrist watches. While not making much, David remained because of his Admiration of the clockwork precision with which everything in was run. This loyalty brought him to the notice of the foreman of the factory who was going to be promoted and needed someone to take his place. That was when Ballistic Bronze broke into the factory. The foolish felon was after a very valuable watch prototype, not realizing it wouldn't be made for another twenty years. The resulting chaos, made David realize that someone need to do something. Using his new position as foreman, David built a arsenal of time inspired weapons. With these tools and the martial arts training he had taken as a hobby, he soon appeared on the streets as the hero Tempus. As Tempus, David used the precision of a well oiled clock to stop the villain from the future. Only Bronze's teleportation power has spared him from jail thanks to Tempus skills. How long he remains free is unknown. But to Tempus Bronze's incarceration is only a matter of time.

Well that's it for now. I've also added below a version of the X-men's Beast I just finished as a bonus. Enjoy! Cool
Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Beast_Zarus
Back to top Go down
Genoman

Genoman

Cancer Snake
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:05 am

Very good.
Tempus is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Gifts for some Creators   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:38 am

Thanks! I was bored today so I'd though I'd give some presents:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Bizarro_Liberty_Legion_Zarus
Bizarro Liberty Legion

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Emissary_Ion_Zarus
Emissary as Ion

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Hyperman_Zarus
Hyperman

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icemaiden_Ice_Zarus
Icemaiden as Ice

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Kat_Cheetah_1_Zarus Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Kat_Cheetah_2_Zarus
And Kat as Cheetah, both human and animal

I hope you enjoy these. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:41 am

Wow. Thank you sir. Smile

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Ragxxi29Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Fastes10Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Rag_xx21Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Em_s_f10Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 I_vote11Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Emi10Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Em_zps05e308ce Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:59 pm

great gifts
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:56 pm

How many jobs and excellent quality. Master Mage serious and well in this old style. Tempus, you fit well with the green in the gray uniform. Your Beast is quite different (younger). I also enjoyed the Cheetah Kat. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:02 am

Me hate Bizarro Liberty Legion micro! - I like Bizarro Liberty Legion micro!

Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:03 am

Thanks very much for the gift Smile
Looks great.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:50 am

Bravo! Bravissimo!

bravo bravo bravo bravo
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Thank you! I remembered that I made my own version of the web-head, both in his "regular" and "symbiote" costumes, but I didn't do Venom. So I've corrected that mistake:

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Megafic_Venom_Zarus

I hope you like him. Later! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers   Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarus Tyran's Gallery: Earth 3 and M.I.B. Rangers
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next