Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions

Go down 
+75
coremax
DRPEPPER
pared2
RaZor
Darkling
JimmyCrackCorn
Di Vinci
Ebichu
Quester
FerretBoy
Sheeppie
thetrappedartist
Tempest
momomo555
Blanchett
Johnnyzoomburst
Jod
duploball
ZERO
clampchamp
Alex
likexaxfury
Zookeeper
Hyperman
Corpse Army
mach3gillette
Woodmouse
Ruben
choopy
mccollough
Vaendin
Patrick O'Leary
Eraser
Squigfly
Superbeast
Hudson Almeida
deadman75
Kid Chaos!
Kgoku
conor.merriman
Mercy
Cigy
Spz
Iceman
Kodiak
Colorado Agent
MikeFitz
Mowzer
Koosh
Mr. Fantasy
DragonBurger
Fireaver
mythu7
Dragonfist
Kat
Necroleaf
Da Talking Beaver
bizarro_liberty_legion
Burningbird
Aarel
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
alpha1075
trickster74
Bub
Emissary
Joebleau
Strider
Dax
Major Justice
TheDenDen
rom
Anth
SkaPunkNoLooza
Spaz
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:44 am

cool work stuff, especially Young Avengers
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:47 am

rom wrote:
unexpected as a good thing
I never thing you'll make her as she is very z list in regular 616 marvel so in AOA where she appeaared in like 3 issues
anyway keep making more aoa please
I can't wait to see your icarus
Ah, I see. I will/I am. And he is on the way... eventually.......

Aarel wrote:
Your micros are damn good!
Thanks

Mercy wrote:
cool work stuff, especially Young Avengers
Thanks, I'm pretty happy with them myself

Next update, (whenever that is) will/should have some New Mutants, Ultimate X-Men, (Genoshian) Excalibur, and Young X-Men. Maybe even more....

Back to top Go down
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:18 am

Sorry for the trollin' back there. Razz
Great work, man.
Really loved Sunfire and Dazzler.
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Love the Dark Young Avengers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Dark Riku wrote:
Sorry for the trollin' back there. Razz
Great work, man.
Really loved Sunfire and Dazzler.
Thanks, and I'll send you the ticket for unliscenced trolling.... Twisted Evil

mythu7 wrote:
Love the Dark Young Avengers.
Thanks. After seeing yours, I wanted to take a stab at my own.

Here be more updates!

Excalibur:
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Callisto-Excalibur(SaveTheLifeOfMyChild)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Callisto-Excalibur(SaveTheLifeOfMyChild)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Callisto-Excalibur(WithALittleHelpFromMyFriends)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Callisto-Excalibur(WithALittleHelpFromMyFriends)2-Spz
Callisto Different variations of the tentacles, first set made by Santi(?) second set made by Fool/Kenny
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 OmegaSentinel-Excalibur(FoodFight)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 OmegaSentinel-Excalibur(WildThings)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 OmegaSentinel-Excalibur(SaveTheLifeOfMyChild)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Xavier-Excalibur(PaintItBlack)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Unus-Excalibur(PaintItBlack)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Wicked-Excalibur(PaintItBlack)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Cayman-Excalibur(PaintItBlack)-Spz
Omega Sentinel (x3), Xavier, Unus, Wicked, Cayman (probably need to redo him)
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 LightningRod-Excalibur(PaintItBlack)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 LightningRod-Excalibur(PaintItBlack)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Crimson-Excalibur(PaintItBlack)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Crimson-Excalibur(WithALittleHelpFromMyFriends)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Purge-Excalibur(WildThings)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Purge-Excalibur(WhosBetterWhosBest)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Angel-Excalibur(SaveTheLifeOfMyChild)-Spz
Lightning Rod (x2), Crimson (x2), Purge (x2), Angel

Ultimate X-Men:
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Polaris-UltimateXMen(MagneticNorthpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Psylocke-UltimateXMen(Sentinelspt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Psylocke-UltimateXMen(Sentinelspt1)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Psylocke-UltimateXMen(Sentinelspt1)3-Spz
Polaris, Psylocke (x3)

New Mutants Vol 3:
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Sunspot-NewMutants(ReturnOfTheLegionpt1WeWereManyOnce)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Sunspot-NewMutants(ReturnOfTheLegionpt1WeWereManyOnce)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Magik-NewMutants(ReturnOfTheLegionpt1WeWereManyOnce)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Magik-NewMutants(ReturnOfTheLegionpt1WeWereManyOnce)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Karma-NewMutants(ReturnOfTheLegionpt1WeWereManyOnce)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Magma-NewMutants(ReturnOfTheLegionpt1WeWereManyOnce)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Moonstar-NewMutants(ReturnOfTheLegionpt1WeWereManyOnce)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Cannonball-NewMutants(ReturnOfTheLegionpt1WeWereManyOnce)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Cannonball-NewMutants(ReturnOfTheLegionpt1WeWereManyOnce)2-Spz
Sunspot (x2), Magik (x2), Karma, Magma, Moonstar, Cannonball (x2) Cannonball is a gift for Anth

Young X-Men:
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Moonstar-YoungXMen(NewMutants)-SpzArClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Moonstar-YoungXMen(WhoTheHellIsCipher)-SpzArClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Dust-YoungXMen(EndOfDayspt2DustToDamned)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 DiamondHeart-YoungXMen(EndOfDayspt1AshesToAshes)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 DiamondHeart-YoungXMen(EndOfDayspt1AshesToAshes)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Wolverine-YoungXMen(EndOfDayspt1AshesToAshes)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Greymalkin-YoungXMen(EndOfDayspt1AshesToAshes)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Anole-YoungXMen(EndOfDayspt1AshesToAshes)-Spz
Moonstar (x2), Dust, Diamond Heart/Emma Frost (x2), Wolverine, Greymalkin, Anole
The unis here may be a little off, as it was really hard to compile the refs from the two issues - the unis were subtly different each panel
Credit to mythu for parts of Dust

Enjoy!

For the next update, I'm not sure who I'll post, guess I'll have to wait and see what inspires me.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:00 pm

I'm loving the new Mutant set in this one, but the thing that caught my eye the most was the feather in Dani's hair... very nice.

Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Love the new additions, Callisto and the New Mutants look fantastic
well done Spaz!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Woodmouse

Woodmouse

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:45 pm

That Wolverine is the best of those, I think.
Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:53 pm

O whoop de doo, you updated and i've commented, can I see now? drunken

The AoA stuff looks sweet, some great micros, I really like Copycat's hair, did you make that? (p.s. you never wrote her name under the micros)
Sunfires look really cool
Some nice metal shading amonst these guys and Kirika's pretty much perfect

Each Banshee is awesome, you always make great Banshees

You should already know what I think about the DRYA, I still think they're awesome, thanks again

Moonshade and the Collab look pretty?

Very nice Callistos (I still owe you one!)

These Excalibur micros look awesome, I really like them all even Cayman looks great, could also be the best Unus micro I've seen

Ultimate Polaris and Psylocke are of course very beautiful

These New Mutants are just fantastic especially Cannonball, seriouisly, just awesome

The Young X-Men are of course very well done, there's still something that needs fixing with Dani's hair, damn (will get that fixed sooner or later)

Hope you appreciate this haha
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:59 am

Kat wrote:
I'm loving the new Mutant set in this one, but the thing that caught my eye the most was the feather in Dani's hair... very nice.
Thank you. I took the design from Blanchett and made it my own.

Necroleaf wrote:
Love the new additions, Callisto and the New Mutants look fantastic
well done Spaz!!
Thanks!

Woodmouse wrote:
That Wolverine is the best of those, I think.
Thanks, but personally, he is my least favorite of them all... something just seems off..

Anth wrote:
O whoop de doo, you updated and i've commented, can I see now? drunken
You are so much of a shitstarter, I love it.

Anth wrote:
The AoA stuff looks sweet, some great micros, I really like Copycat's hair, did you make that? (p.s. you never wrote her name under the micros)
Sunfires look really cool
Some nice metal shading amonst these guys and Kirika's pretty much perfect
Fixed the oversight. No, I believe Mike made the hair... or it could have been Zoo.... I'm pretty damn happy with Kirika, truth be told.

Anth wrote:
Each Banshee is awesome, you always make great Banshees
Thanks.

Anth wrote:
You should already know what I think about the DRYA, I still think they're awesome, thanks again

Moonshade and the Collab look pretty?
I do, but my fragile ego needs reassurance. and was the last bit really a question?

Anth wrote:
Very nice Callistos (I still owe you one!)
You do indeed. Do you remember which?

Anth wrote:
These Excalibur micros look awesome, I really like them all even Cayman looks great, could also be the best Unus micro I've seen

Ultimate Polaris and Psylocke are of course very beautiful
Thanks for that. I don't necessarily agree, but the sentiment is flattering as all hell.

Anth wrote:
These New Mutants are just fantastic especially Cannonball, seriouisly, just awesome

The Young X-Men are of course very well done, there's still something that needs fixing with Dani's hair, damn (will get that fixed sooner or later)
Thanks. and no worries about the hair, it's already better than it was.

Anth wrote:
Hope you appreciate this haha
I'd enjoy it more if I didn't have to blackmail you into commenting,

Back to top Go down
mach3gillette
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
mach3gillette

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:28 am

These are great!!!!
Keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/mach3gillette
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:23 am

These are all so freaking amazing, so well done and bravo Spaz.
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:56 pm

amazing work as I already told you for the New mutants and the young x-men micros

love the excalibur one
womderfull unus gang and callisto and wicked
do you plan to make the other missing guys
like hack, wicked, book, broadband and hub????
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm

great update! These micros are really good
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:41 pm

mach3gillette wrote:
These are great!!!!
Keep it up!!

Kgoku wrote:
These are all so freaking amazing, so well done and bravo Spaz.

rom wrote:
amazing work as I already told you for the New mutants and the young x-men micros

love the excalibur one
womderfull unus gang and callisto and wicked
do you plan to make the other missing guys
like hack, wicked, book, broadband and hub????
You did, thanks.
Yes, I plan on making the others, but I've already made Wicked (she's on the previous page). The remaining ones to be made are:
Toad, Toad In Waiting, Shocker II, Hub, Magneto, Book Broadband, Hack, Freakshow, and a few other surprises.

Fireaver wrote:
great update! These micros are really good
Thank you kindly

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:41 pm

I so dumb I want to say Freakshow
as they are like a duo
anyway
keep doing them
I can't wait to see toad in waiting and hack
Back to top Go down
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:36 am

Love specially the New Mutants set....You inspired me to make more micros...but sadly, I've no time!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:14 am

Beautiful work! These are all very inspiring, and you take such attention to detail! Wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Another fantastic batch Spaz!!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:00 pm

rom wrote:
I so dumb I want to say Freakshow
as they are like a duo
anyway
keep doing them
I can't wait to see toad in waiting and hack
No worries.... I already posted some Freakshow micros here, somewhere... The others will be along someday.

Joffre Roda wrote:
Love specially the New Mutants set....You inspired me to make more micros...but sadly, I've no time!!!!!!!!
Thanks. If only you had time.... I wanna see your micros!

Crilleon wrote:
Beautiful work! These are all very inspiring, and you take such attention to detail! Wonderful!
Thanks! I try really hard to get them as close as possible.

Kodiak wrote:
Another fantastic batch Spaz!!!
Thank you.

Here are some more: I tried to do it like Joffre does; make a set of various looks from one hero/heroine at a time....
I started with Storm and Jean Grey
Storm:
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Storm-Uncanny(MoscowKnights)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Storm-Uncanny(NightOfMasques)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Storm-XMenChronicles(Origins)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Storm-XMenChronicles(ShatteredDreams)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Storm-XTreme(NowItBegins)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Storm-XTreme(StormTheArenapt1-Challenger)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Storm-XTreme(StormTheArenapt1-Challenger)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Storm-XTreme(StormTheArenapt1-Challenger)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Storm-XTreme(StormTheArenapt2-Champion)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Storm-XTreme(StormTheArenapt2-Champion)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Storm-XTreme(StormTheArenapt2-Champion)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Storm-XTreme(StormTheArenapt3-Slave)-Spz
Uncanny, Age of Apocalypse - X-Men Chronicles (x2), X-Treme (x7)

Jean Grey/Marvel Girl I/Phoenix IV:
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 JeanGrey-XMen(Rubicon)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 JeanGrey-XMenChronicles(Origins)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 JeanGrey-XMenChronicles(ShatteredDreams)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 MarvelGirlI-XFactor(ThirdGenesis)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 MarvelGirlI-XFactor(Casualties)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 MarvelGirlI-XFactor(Family)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 MarvelGirlI-XFactor(ThirdGenesis)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 MarvelGirlI-XFactor(ThirdGenesis)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 MarvelGirlI-Uncanny(ScaryMonsters)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 MarvelGirlI-Uncanny(TheLowerDepths)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 MarvelGirlI-Uncanny(TheLowerDepths)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 MarvelGirlI-Uncanny(ScaryMonsters)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 PhoenixIV-Uncanny(NightOfMasques)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 PhoenixIV-NewXMen(HereComesTomorrowpt3WeAllHaveToDieSometime)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 PhoenixIV-NewXMen(HereComesTomorrowpt4RescueAndEmergency)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 PhoenixIV-NewXMen(HereComesTomorrowpt4RescueAndEmergency)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 PhoenixIV-NewXMen(HereComesTomorrowpt4RescueAndEmergency)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 PhoenixIV-XMenForever(TheDestinyPact)-Spz
X-Men, Age of Apocalypse - X-Men Chronicles (x2), X-Factor (x5), Uncanny (x5), New X-Men (x4), X-Men Forever

Credits: Koosh, Zoo, Anth, Kenny

Enjoy!

More coming sooner or later
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:50 am

finally all the STORMS and all the JEAN
some time back to basic it just what we really really want to see
well done bravo
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:06 am

awesome update! I love it
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:58 am

Fantastic update Spaz
Storm and Jean look terrific!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:09 pm

they look great, nice job!
Back to top Go down
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:28 pm

They are really cool!!!!! Yuo know I like costume collections!!!!! You inspired me again...if I only had time!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next