Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions

Go down 
+75
coremax
DRPEPPER
pared2
RaZor
Darkling
JimmyCrackCorn
Di Vinci
Ebichu
Quester
FerretBoy
Sheeppie
thetrappedartist
Tempest
momomo555
Blanchett
Johnnyzoomburst
Jod
duploball
ZERO
clampchamp
Alex
likexaxfury
Zookeeper
Hyperman
Corpse Army
mach3gillette
Woodmouse
Ruben
choopy
mccollough
Vaendin
Patrick O'Leary
Eraser
Squigfly
Superbeast
Hudson Almeida
deadman75
Kid Chaos!
Kgoku
conor.merriman
Mercy
Cigy
Spz
Iceman
Kodiak
Colorado Agent
MikeFitz
Mowzer
Koosh
Mr. Fantasy
DragonBurger
Fireaver
mythu7
Dragonfist
Kat
Necroleaf
Da Talking Beaver
bizarro_liberty_legion
Burningbird
Aarel
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
alpha1075
trickster74
Bub
Emissary
Joebleau
Strider
Dax
Major Justice
TheDenDen
rom
Anth
SkaPunkNoLooza
Spaz
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:32 am

all updates are rockin awesome spaz XD

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Rayneb10Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Kat-sprite-blackpumaClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 RyadoneClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:18 am

rom wrote:
love the kitty and the maddie
but why not make maddie anodyne version???
Interesting request, as I decided to make that mini's set today.

mythu7 wrote:
Another Awsome collection!
Thanks!

RayneKirby wrote:
all updates are rockin awesome spaz XD
Thank you kindly, m'lady

So, here is the next batch of the reposts; this time it's S-T.

Wolfsbane
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-Madrox(TheBiggerHeat)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-Madrox(TheBiggerHeat)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-XFactor(X-Factor)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-XForce(AngelsAndDemonspt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-XForce(AngelsAndDemonspt1)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-XForce(AngelsAndDemonspt5)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-XForce(AngelsAndDemonspt5)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-XForce(AngelsAndDemonspt6)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-XForce(AngelsAndDemonspt6)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-XForce(PromoArt)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Wolfsbane-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz

Boomer
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 BoomBoom-FallenAngels(TripleCross)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 BoomBoom-FallenAngels(TripleCross)2-Spz

M Twins
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 MI-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz

Monet
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 PenanceI-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz

Chamber
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Chamber-GenX(ThirdGenesis)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Chamber-WeaponX(Defectionpt2)-SpzDrkSnClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Chamber-NewExcalibur(Chamber)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Chamber-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Chamber-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz

Cable
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cable-XMenTheEndBookOne(BrokenLance)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cable-XMenTheEndBookTwo(SecretOrigins)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cable-XMenTheEndBookThree(ComeTheNewDawn)-Spz

Rachel
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 PhoenixIII(WhitePrincess)-Uncanny(ChasingHellfire!pt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 PhoenixIII(WhitePrincess)-Uncanny(ChasingHellfire!pt3CardinalLaw)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 MarvelGirlII-Uncanny(TheRiseAndFallOfTheShiArEmpireChapterFive-DoubleEdged)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 PhoenixIII(MarvelGirlII)-Uncanny(CrossingTheRubicon)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 PhoenixIII(MarvelGirlII)-Uncanny(CrossingTheRubicon)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 MarvelGirlII-XmenEmperorVulcan(Untitled)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 MarvelGirlII-XmenKingbreaker(Kingbreaker)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 PhoenixIII-XMenTheEndBookTwo(CodeRed)-SpzWayukiClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 PhoenixIII-XMenTheEndBookTwo(Godrise)-SpzWayukiClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 PhoenixIII-XMenTheEndBookThree(ComeTheNewDawn)-Spz

Cyclops
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cyclops-Uncanny(DoOrDieBaby!)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cyclops-Uncanny(MindGames)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cyclops-Uncanny(Desolation)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cyclops-Uncanny(TheSubmergenceOfJapan)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cyclops-XMenTheEndBookOne(OmensAndPortents)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cyclops-XMenTheEndBookOne(AndTragedy)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cyclops-XMenTheEndBookTwo(BlownAway)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cyclops-XMenTheEndBookThree(ComeTheNewDawn)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cyclops-WhatIf(SinisterPerspectives)-Spz

Cipher
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cipher-YoungXMen(TheYMenpt1-Outnumbered)-Spz

Domino II
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Domino-XForce(Untitled)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Domino-XForce(Untitled)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Domino-XForce(Untitled)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Domino-Uncanny(Sisterhoodpt4)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 DominoII-Uncanny(UtopiaChapterFour)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 DominoII-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 DominoII-XMenTheEndBookOne(BrokenLance)-Spz

Also, here is a small addendum
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Aurora-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Colossus-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 ProfX-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Anodyne-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Colossus-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Colossus-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt2)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Rogue-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cyclops-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Cyclops-X-MenAlphaFlight(TheGiftpt1)2-Spz

Credit to Joffre, Fabbie, Kid Chaos, Anth, Wayuki, MikeP, and Bobster

Enjoy!

Next up: the end of a legacy! geek

Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:51 am

nice work, Rachel looks best
Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:55 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:34 am

Great update Spaz!! your collection keeps getting better!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
DRPEPPER

Male
Capricorn Cat
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:10 am

Love the X-Force Wolfsbanes!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:28 am

Fireaver wrote:
nice work, Rachel looks best
Thanks.

pared2 wrote:
Awesome!
Thank you

Necroleaf wrote:
Great update Spaz!! your collection keeps getting better!!
Well, I hope that means my abilities are growing.

DRPEPPER wrote:
Love the X-Force Wolfsbanes!
Thanks

This is it; I'm locking this thread and moving on to another one because of the number of comments. Thanks guys!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40