Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions

Go down 
+75
coremax
DRPEPPER
pared2
RaZor
Darkling
JimmyCrackCorn
Di Vinci
Ebichu
Quester
FerretBoy
Sheeppie
thetrappedartist
Tempest
momomo555
Blanchett
Johnnyzoomburst
Jod
duploball
ZERO
clampchamp
Alex
likexaxfury
Zookeeper
Hyperman
Corpse Army
mach3gillette
Woodmouse
Ruben
choopy
mccollough
Vaendin
Patrick O'Leary
Eraser
Squigfly
Superbeast
Hudson Almeida
deadman75
Kid Chaos!
Kgoku
conor.merriman
Mercy
Cigy
Spz
Iceman
Kodiak
Colorado Agent
MikeFitz
Mowzer
Koosh
Mr. Fantasy
DragonBurger
Fireaver
mythu7
Dragonfist
Kat
Necroleaf
Da Talking Beaver
bizarro_liberty_legion
Burningbird
Aarel
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
alpha1075
trickster74
Bub
Emissary
Joebleau
Strider
Dax
Major Justice
TheDenDen
rom
Anth
SkaPunkNoLooza
Spaz
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:39 am

Love the 'Llanas and the Rogues, bro!. Specially Rogue's hair!
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com
Tempest

Tempest

Male
Libra Tiger
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:48 am

Great work!!!

Bravo with the X-Men: Evo micros!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:15 pm

-Hugs-

Okay that is the only one because then everyone will be wanting a hug lol

Love the micros XD Illyana and Rogue are my favs lol

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Rayneb10Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Kat-sprite-blackpumaClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 RyadoneClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:59 am

txf wrote:
Nice micros... (thought it was about time I actually reply to something for a change)

I especially like the Rogue micros. Smile
Wow, I got a compliment from txf!! rock on! cheers Glad you like them more will be posted later on, I'm sure... I just need to make them first!

Kat wrote:
Just realized I responded on messenger, but not on here. Another two of my favorite gals! Magik and Rogue are delightful! I love seeing Illyana with horns, hehe. I think my favorite Rogue is that first one. She just flows beautifully.
Hahaha, thanks. I knew you'd like the subject just wasn't sure about the content

Joffre Roda wrote:
Love the 'Llanas and the Rogues, bro!. Specially Rogue's hair!
thanks, but I didn't make them from scratch.. just cobbled pieces together

Tempest wrote:
Great work!!!

Bravo with the X-Men: Evo micros!
Thanks!

RayneKirby wrote:
-Hugs-

Okay that is the only one because then everyone will be wanting a hug lol

Love the micros XD Illyana and Rogue are my favs lol
Cheapskate....
we all know I'm special, so why shouldn't I get more hugs? no one will dare say anything, I've got seniority on almost everyone here, I'm Switzerland! Also, you know I won't get fresh on you... (unless you ask, but that's a whole different kettle of fish)
Glad you like the girls

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:14 am

So, I've got more reposts/new micros...

Continuing with Rogue, here are three reposts (I keep forgetting I didn't post everything here...)
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Rogue-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Rogue-WhatIf(ChildrenInTheAttic)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Rogue-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz

Magma
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Magma-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Magma-XMenThe198(Issue1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Magma-YoungXMen(FinalGenesis)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Magma-YoungXMen(NewMutants)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Magma-YoungXMen(LifeDeath)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Magma-YoungXMen(FallOfTheMutants)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Magma-WeaponX(UnforgivenTrespasses)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Magma-WeaponX(UnforgivenTrespasses)2-Spz

Surge
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 SurgeIV-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 SurgeIV-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)2-Spz

Credit to Anth and MikeP for hair
Enjoy, more to come soon!

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:31 am

Kgoku wrote:
Oh sweet wickedness updates.

I had to say it again, because it's the truth.
Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:09 am

Love that last Rogue. Hate that Spaz.... yeah
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:58 am

Sweet new stuff, but especially Rogue and un-firey Magma.
Back to top Go down
Darkling

Darkling

Male
Virgo Buffalo
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Awesome updates. Your Magmas rock, great shading. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikep.t15.org/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Kgoku wrote:
Kgoku wrote:
Oh sweet wickedness updates.

I had to say it again, because it's the truth.
Thank you kindly

Climhazzard wrote:
Love that last Rogue. Hate that Spaz.... yeah
You know you love me

Spector wrote:
Sweet new stuff, but especially Rogue and un-firey Magma.
Thanks. So, don't like the flaming Magma?

Michael P. wrote:
Awesome updates. Your Magmas rock, great shading. Smile
Thanks

So, here is another batch post (almost done with these)

Aurora
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Aurora-WhatIf(XMenWeddingAlbum)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Aurora-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Aurora-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Aurora-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Aurora-Uncanny(ShootOutAtTheStampede)-SpzTCClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Aurora-XmenRonin(ShimaZoneOfDeath)-Spz

Northstar
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Northstar-WhatIf(XMenWeddingAlbum)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Northstar-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Northstar-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Northstar-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Northstar-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Northstar-XmenRonin(ShimaZoneOfDeath)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Northstar-UltimateXMen(MagneticNorthpt1)-SpzMPClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Northstar-MarvelTradingCard-Spz

Dazzler
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Dazzler-UncannyAnnual13(AtlantisAttacks-DoubleCross)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Dazzler-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Dazzler-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz

Cloak and Dagger
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Dagger-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Cloak-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Cloak-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)2-Spz

Anole
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Anole-NewXMen(Campfire)-SpzJRClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Anole-YoungXMen(TheOther)-Spz

Psylocke
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Psylocke-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Psylocke-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Psylocke-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Psylocke-Uncanny(TheKeyThatBreaksTheLocke)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Psylocke-Uncanny(SeasonOfTheWitchpt3ToDieFor)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Psylocke-Exiles(HomeAgainTheDreamOfTwoGoodMenpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Psylocke-NewExiles(DawnOfANewDay)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Psylocke-XMenTheEndBookTwo(CodeRed)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Psylocke-XMenLegendsII-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Psylocke-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz

Caliban
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Caliban-Uncanny(SeasonOfTheWitchpt3ToDieFor)-Spz

Feral
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Feral-XMenTheEndBookOne(BrokenLance)-Spz

Callisto
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Callisto-Uncanny(StormWarnings)-Spz

Cargill/Frenzy
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Frenzy-Uncanny(EveOfDestructionpt1FromTheAshesOfThePastStillAnotherGenesis)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Frenzy-Uncanny(EveOfDestructionpt3LikeLambsToTheSlaughter)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Frenzy-XMen(EveOfDestructionConclusion)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Cargill-MarvelZombies(MarvelZombiespt3)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Cargill-MarvelZombies(MarvelZombiespt3)2-Spz

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Karma-Uncanny(SFXpt3BeginningToSeeTheLight)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Karma-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz

Tag
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Tag-NewXMen(Childhood'sEndpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Tag-NewXMen(Childhood'sEndpt2)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Tag-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)-Spz

Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:49 pm

great work
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:18 pm

These look fantastic!

RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:44 pm

lol Yea but that doesnt stop people with seniority from getting assassinated Razz

Ooo and Wicked updates on both batches XD they all are rockin sweet XD

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Rayneb10Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Kat-sprite-blackpumaClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 RyadoneClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:54 pm

awsome batchs!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:19 am

Mercy wrote:
great work
Thank you

Kat wrote:
These look fantastic!
Thankies!

RayneKirby wrote:
lol Yea but that doesnt stop people with seniority from getting assassinated Razz

Ooo and Wicked updates on both batches XD they all are rockin sweet XD
Bah, to quote Boris from GoldenEye "I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!"

Fireaver wrote:
awsome batchs!
thanks

Here are some Sean Cassidy micros:
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Banshee-Uncanny(TheWailOfTheBanshee)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Banshee-Uncanny(TheWailOfTheBanshee)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Banshee-Uncanny(TheDoomsmithScenario)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Banshee-Uncanny(MindGames)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Banshee-Uncanny(Desolation)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Banshee-Uncanny(TheSubmergenceOfJapan)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Banshee-Excalibur(Missionaries)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Banshee-Excalibur(Missionaries)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Banshee-GenX(InDarkWoodsTheRightRoadLost)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Banshee-GenX(AnEyeForAnEye)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Banshee-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz

and some Bobby da Costa ones:
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Sunspot-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Sunspot-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Sunspot-XForce(TheSpectreOfThingsToCome)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Sunspot-XForce(TheBigPicture)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Sunspot-XForce(TheBigPicture)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Sunspot-YoungXMen(FinalGenesis)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Sunspot-YoungXMen(ExtinctionAgenda)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Sunspot-YoungXMen(SanFrancisco)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Sunspot-YoungXMen(TheOther)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Sunspot-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Sunspot-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Sunspot-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Sunspot-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)4-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Sunspot-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-Spz

Back to top Go down
Jod

Jod

Male
Scorpio Dog
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:45 am

Excellent work
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:40 am

ouah a lot of update
well I like all of them
but specially the banshee
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:47 am

Very awesome work. LOVE that Callisto micro. Smile

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Ragxxi29Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Fastes10Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Rag_xx21Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Em_s_f10Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 I_vote11Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Emi10Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Em_zps05e308ce Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:12 am

Good to see all of these again
hope to see the Wolverine & the Xmen micros soon!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:49 am

Jod wrote:
Excellent work
Thanks

rom wrote:
ouah a lot of update
well I like all of them
but specially the banshee
Hahaha, you have no idea.... I was going through my collection, and I think I've only posted maybe *maybe* an eighth or my X-Men/mutant micros here so far.... (be afraid!!!)

Emissary wrote:
Very awesome work. LOVE that Callisto micro. Smile
Thanks. personally, I'm not a fan of that look she rocked... it just... bothered me for some reason....

Necroleaf wrote:
Good to see all of these again
hope to see the Wolverine & the Xmen micros soon!
Thank you for reminding me!!! I'd completely forgotten about my Wolverine and the X-men set! I'll post those tomorrow

Back to top Go down
momomo555

momomo555

Male
Aquarius Horse
Image Software : Student/Aspiring Actor
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:56 am

I want to seee ALL your X-Men Micros!!!! You are my favorite Microer on this site!!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:10 pm

momomo555 wrote:
I want to seee ALL your X-Men Micros!!!! You are my favorite Microer on this site!!!
LoL, thanks.
Well, here are some more for you to see...
the ones I've made so far from Wolverine and the X-Men

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Nightcrawler-WolverineAndTheXMen(Hindsightpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Marrow-WolverineAndTheXMen(Hindsightpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Storm-WolverineAndTheXMen(Hindsightpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Colossus-WolverineAndTheXMen(Hindsightpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Quicksilver-WolverineAndTheXMen(Hindsightpt2)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Iceman-WolverineAndTheXMen(Hindsightpt3)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Iceman-WolverineAndTheXMen(Hindsightpt3)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Iceman-WolverineAndTheXMen(Hindsightpt3)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Pyro-WolverineAndTheXMen(GreetingsFromGenosha)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Mystique-WolverineAndTheXMen(GreetingsFromGenosha)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Vanisher-WolverineAndTheXMen(FutureX)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Psylocke-WolverineAndTheXMen(TimeBomb)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Polaris-WolverineAndTheXMen(BattleLines)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Polaris-WolverineAndTheXMen(Badlands)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Polaris-WolverineAndTheXMen(Badlands)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 StepfordCuckoos-WolverineAndTheXMen(Foresightpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Cuckoo-WolverineAndTheXMen(Foresightpt1)-Spz
Credit to: Anth, Rayne, MikeP, DrawsixDB, (and TXF?) for hair
Necroleaf and connor, whose micros were great aids to use in conjunction with the TV eps.
Necroleaf for the tats on Vanisher, Pyro's cables, and Polaris' scarves.
DenDen for transparenting the scarves for me

And because those aren't enough, here are two more from X-Men: Evo.
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Cybelle-XMenEvolution(XTremeMeasures)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Callisto-XMenEvolution(XTremeMeasures)-Spz
Credit to Anth for the hair, Cal's eye-patch, and knee-pad/boot-top

Enjoy! More to come, eventually.

Back to top Go down
lggp

Libra Pig
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:14 pm

simply amazing man I hope ko make more of this
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:34 am

OMG... Please Spaz stop it, eyes are hurting with all the impressive masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:03 am

Amazing!!!!!
These look fantastic!!
Can't wait to see the rest of them soon, you already know Marrow is my favourite
well done Spaz!!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next