Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions

Go down 
+75
coremax
DRPEPPER
pared2
RaZor
Darkling
JimmyCrackCorn
Di Vinci
Ebichu
Quester
FerretBoy
Sheeppie
thetrappedartist
Tempest
momomo555
Blanchett
Johnnyzoomburst
Jod
duploball
ZERO
clampchamp
Alex
likexaxfury
Zookeeper
Hyperman
Corpse Army
mach3gillette
Woodmouse
Ruben
choopy
mccollough
Vaendin
Patrick O'Leary
Eraser
Squigfly
Superbeast
Hudson Almeida
deadman75
Kid Chaos!
Kgoku
conor.merriman
Mercy
Cigy
Spz
Iceman
Kodiak
Colorado Agent
MikeFitz
Mowzer
Koosh
Mr. Fantasy
DragonBurger
Fireaver
mythu7
Dragonfist
Kat
Necroleaf
Da Talking Beaver
bizarro_liberty_legion
Burningbird
Aarel
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
alpha1075
trickster74
Bub
Emissary
Joebleau
Strider
Dax
Major Justice
TheDenDen
rom
Anth
SkaPunkNoLooza
Spaz
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:40 pm

yes darkstar love her!!!!!! and she is back from the dead in necrosha ouahhhhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:55 pm

i love al ov em lol
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Climhazzard wrote:
15-20? your slowing down dude....

Seriously though, cant wait.
Well, the wait is over, they will be below in this comment. And I made more, just, not of what I can post yet (gotta work on the X-Mas gifts for my sibs) And is 26 better than 15-20?

rom wrote:
yes darkstar love her!!!!!! and she is back from the dead in necrosha ouahhhhh
Well, here she comes.... is she back? I know two other women have taken her mantle in Hulk: Winter Guard... and I saw her in the realm of the dead gambling to come back...

gogo wrote:
i love al ov em lol
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're saying

X-Men Evolution:
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 X23-XMenEvolution(X23)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 ScarletWitch-XMenEvolution(TheHeXFactor)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Beast-XMenEvolution(BeastOfBayville)-SpzZooClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 X23-XMenEvolution(Ascensionpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Pyro-XMenEvolution(Ascensionpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 ScarletWitch-XMenEvolution(Ascensionpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-XMenEvolution(Ascensionpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Cyclops-XMenEvolution(Ascensionpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Phoenix-XMenEvolution(Ascensionpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Iceman-XMenEvolution(Ascensionpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Quicksilver-XMenEvolution(Ascensionpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Storm-XMenEvolution(Ascensionpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Shadowcat-XMenEvolution(Ascensionpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rogue-XMenEvolution(Ascensionpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Beast-XMenEvolution(Ascensionpt2)-SpzZoo

And now for Darkstar:
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Darkstar-Champions(TheManWhoCreatedTheBlackWidow)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Darkstar-TheIncredibleHulk(ToHuntTheHulk)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Darkstar-Unlimited(APlagueAmongUs)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Darkstar-Avengers(NoMoreTomorrows)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Darkstar-NewXMen(NewWorlds)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Darkstar-NewXMen(NewWorlds)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Darkstar-NewXMen(NewWorlds)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Darkstar-NewXMen(NewWorlds)4-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Darkstar-WhatIf(WhatIfColossusHadNeverJoinedTheXMen)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Darkstar-Exiles(ABlinkInTimept2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Darkstar-Exiles(BackInTheSaddle)-Spz

Credit to Anth for the hair of: Piotr, Pietro, young Wanda, Bobby, Kitty, Jean and Laura
Credit to Zoo for Rogue's, Ororo's and Laynia's (Champions) hair, and the Beast template
Credit to MikeP and Anth for Laynia's flowing hair
Notes: Pyro's hair sucks and I have to redo it; Iceman's hair isn't the right one for the look, so I need to redo that, Future Wanda's hair also need reworking, and I'm really tempted to recolour Pietro's hair

Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:28 pm

XD awesomenessssssssss

now i wanna hug u lol

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rayneb10Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Kat-sprite-blackpumaClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 RyadoneClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:46 pm

Darkstar was always a favorite character of mine.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?showforum=10
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:48 pm

RayneKirby wrote:
XD awesomenessssssssss

now i wanna hug u lol
Feel free.

Hyperman wrote:
Darkstar was always a favorite character of mine.
Then I hope I did her looks justice

Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:08 am

Love Darkstar! I had just read her profile on the Uncannyxmen.net!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:26 am

mythu7 wrote:
Love Darkstar! I had just read her profile on the Uncannyxmen.net!
Yup,that's where I read it too.... see? the internet is useful for something after all

Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:56 am

Between Kitty, Rogue, Wanda and Storm I donno who to chose 2nd, you know who I'll always love first, hehe Very Happy

Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:21 am

Excellent work spaz, love the dark stars... and of course rogue.

Point of clarification... I did not make the Beast template, it was made for me. I think by Rat.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:24 am

Kat wrote:
Between Kitty, Rogue, Wanda and Storm I donno who to chose 2nd, you know who I'll always love first, hehe Very Happy
I would never be able to guess *smirk*

Climhazzard wrote:
Excellent work spaz, love the dark stars... and of course rogue.

Point of clarification... I did not make the Beast template, it was made for me. I think by Rat.
Oops, my bad. I simply know that I got it from you years ago. (I believe that was our actually point of first contact)

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 am

ouahhhhhhhhhhhh awesome
love all te darkstar
but specially the late 2 ones from New Exiles

and yes my friend she is back from the dead, the real Laynia
is one of the dead mutants resurected by Selene in Necrosha crossover
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:03 am

Cool update Spaz
The Xmen Evolution micros look great and Darkstar looks marvelous
well done!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:47 am

rom wrote:
ouahhhhhhhhhhhh awesome
love all te darkstar
but specially the late 2 ones from New Exiles

and yes my friend she is back from the dead, the real Laynia
is one of the dead mutants resurected by Selene in Necrosha crossover
Thanks for that, I'll be on the lookout for her then

Necroleaf wrote:
Cool update Spaz
The Xmen Evolution micros look great and Darkstar looks marvelous
well done!
Thanks!

hoping to have more soon!

Back to top Go down
Darkling

Darkling

Male
Virgo Buffalo
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:02 am

Those are awesome....stop showing off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikep.t15.org/
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Awesome!! Darkstars so cool. I'm on my phone so it's a bit hard to tell, but did you do one of the new darkstar as well? The one with the red hair? Whatever, great great job!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Michael P. wrote:
Those are awesome....stop showing off.
You;re one to talk about showing off....Thanks though

fwidd6578 wrote:
Awesome!! Darkstars so cool. I'm on my phone so it's a bit hard to tell, but did you do one of the new darkstar as well? The one with the red hair? Whatever, great great job!!
No, I didn't make Sasha, because she's not technically a mutant... she is a mutate.
Thank you for the compliments

I am *almost* done the next batch, and as a warning... the Russians are coming!!!! (OK, so only 2 so far... but still!!!)

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:12 am

So, here we go, another post!

The Russians are here!!! (Well, two of them.)

Illyana
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Magik-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Magik-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Magik-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Magik-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Magik-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz

Piotr
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-Uncanny(MindGames)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-Uncanny(FunNGames)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-Uncanny(FunNGames)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-XMen(TwasTheNight)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-Uncanny(GenerationOfEvil)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-Uncanny(GenerationOfEvil)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-XMen(EndOfDays)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-XMen(EndOfDays)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-Astonishing(Giftedpt4)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-Astonishing(Giftedpt4)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-Exiles(KingHyperionpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-Exiles(KingHyperionpt2)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-MutantX(OnceUponATime)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Colossus-MutantX(TheGoodTheBadAndThingsGetUgly)-Spz

And because I can, (and there is a method to my madness) some older micros:
Mimic:
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Mimic-Uncanny(Lo!NowShallAppearTheMimic)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Mimic-Uncanny(Lo!NowShallAppearTheMimic)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Mimic-Uncanny(Lo!NowShallAppearTheMimic)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Mimic-Uncanny(Lo!NowShallAppearTheMimic)4-Spz

Rogue:
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rogue-Rogue(GoingRogue)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rogue-Rogue(ForgetMeNotpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rogue-XMen(TheBloodOfApocalypseEpilogueTheFuture)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rogue-XMen(Supernovaspt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rogue-XMenTheEndBookOne(OmensAndPortents)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rogue-XMenTheEndBookOne(OmensAndPortents)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rogue-XMenTheEndBookOne(OmensAndPortents)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rogue-XMenTheEndBookOne(OmensAndPortents)4-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rogue-XMenTheEndBookOne(OmensAndPortents)5-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rogue-XMenTheEndBookOne(OmensAndPortents)6-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rogue-XMenTheEndBookTwo(DanceWithTheDevil)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rogue-XMenTheEndBookTwo(Godrise)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Rogue-XMenTheEndBookTwo(Godrise)2-Spz

Credit to: Mike for Yana's hair, Anth for Pete's hair, and Mike/Zoo/Avatar for Rogue's hair. Rogue's Supernova's cloak is by Iceman, edited by me

Enjoy!
More coming soon!

Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:17 am

The sky is black
the wall is blue
your micros are whack
and Illyana goes Boo!

Not bad for a man slave-driving hippy. I likes Illyana and the first Rogue most. But of course Piotr and the Darkstar troupee rock
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:48 am

Hahahaha, where the hell do you come up with these comments? they always make me get a stitch...

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:07 am

Marvelous update
Magik, Colossus, Mimic and Rogue look great!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:28 am

love the second Illyana a lot
and the first four Rogue are just incredible
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:20 am

Necroleaf wrote:
Marvelous update
Magik, Colossus, Mimic and Rogue look great!!
Thank you!

rom wrote:
love the second Illyana a lot
and the first four Rogue are just incredible
Thanks. I think she's one of my fave looks for Yana... and I'm happy with Rogue 2-4, but I love 1

Back to top Go down
txf

txf

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS Paint and Photoshop
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:07 am

Nice micros... (thought it was about time I actually reply to something for a change)

I especially like the Rogue micros. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:10 am

Just realized I responded on messenger, but not on here. Another two of my favorite gals! Magik and Rogue are delightful! I love seeing Illyana with horns, hehe. I think my favorite Rogue is that first one. She just flows beautifully.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next