Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions

Go down 
+75
coremax
DRPEPPER
pared2
RaZor
Darkling
JimmyCrackCorn
Di Vinci
Ebichu
Quester
FerretBoy
Sheeppie
thetrappedartist
Tempest
momomo555
Blanchett
Johnnyzoomburst
Jod
duploball
ZERO
clampchamp
Alex
likexaxfury
Zookeeper
Hyperman
Corpse Army
mach3gillette
Woodmouse
Ruben
choopy
mccollough
Vaendin
Patrick O'Leary
Eraser
Squigfly
Superbeast
Hudson Almeida
deadman75
Kid Chaos!
Kgoku
conor.merriman
Mercy
Cigy
Spz
Iceman
Kodiak
Colorado Agent
MikeFitz
Mowzer
Koosh
Mr. Fantasy
DragonBurger
Fireaver
mythu7
Dragonfist
Kat
Necroleaf
Da Talking Beaver
bizarro_liberty_legion
Burningbird
Aarel
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
alpha1075
trickster74
Bub
Emissary
Joebleau
Strider
Dax
Major Justice
TheDenDen
rom
Anth
SkaPunkNoLooza
Spaz
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Wow!!! Love Tabita's collection!!!! Amazing work Sapzy! And the Icaru's wings are spectacular, specially those of Age of Apocalipse!!
I want to make more new mutants, but as always...everybody!! I'VE NO TIME!! Wink Love them, really!

Last edited by Joffre Roda on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:13 pm

Another walk down memory lane. I remember the pink New Mutants costume...Rob Liefield days I think.

Great micros of Boom Boom. I like Icarus' Danger Cave looks. Nice work all around.
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:23 pm

another great collection Spaz!
Well done!!

(ooh, by the way, if you have the chance, can you post Marrow or Iceman sometime in the future? not now but when you have the time)
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:22 am

ICARUS is gorgeous!!!!! well done
I love the AOA looks and wings really amazing work
really hope he came back soon
maybe Necrosha make him back

M grand mother of Bishop
I thought it was Storm or something???

and isn't gateway is great grand father

very good tabitah too BTW
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:05 am

those look wicked XD

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Rayneb10Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Kat-sprite-blackpumaClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 RyadoneClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Kgoku wrote:
Spaz another marvellous masterpiece additions.
Thanks.

Joffre Roda wrote:
Wow!!! Love Tabita's collection!!!! Amazing work Spazy! And the Icaru's wings are spectacular, specially those of Age of Apocalipse!!
I want to make more new mutants, but as always...everybody!! I'VE NO TIME!! Wink Love them, really!
Well, here's hoping you find the time.

Major Justice wrote:
Another walk down memory lane. I remember the pink New Mutants costume...Rob Liefield days I think.

Great micros of Boom Boom. I like Icarus' Danger Cave looks. Nice work all around.
I believe you're rihgt about Liefield. Thanks.

Necroleaf wrote:
another great collection Spaz!
Well done!!

(ooh, by the way, if you have the chance, can you post Marrow or Iceman sometime in the future? not now but when you have the time)
Thanks. I'll probably post those two chars soon... and most all micros will be reposts though....

rom wrote:
ICARUS is gorgeous!!!!! well done
I love the AOA looks and wings really amazing work
really hope he came back soon
maybe Necrosha make him back

M grand mother of Bishop
I thought it was Storm or something???

and isn't gateway is great grand father

very good tabitah too BTW
Thanks. It's mostly thanks to Zoo that the AoA rocks as much as it does. Maybe he will come back... they had planned on him being the first mutant to convert to Islam in the comics, and then they killed him....
M is rumored to be Bishop's grandmother. According to UXN "An elderly black female, she was no longer able to use her mutant powers. Additionally, she was mentioned to have known the legendary X-Men on a personal basis, and while raising young Bishop she often reminded him to protect his sister. Her exact words were “Family should protect Family. We have not always done that well in our family.” That would certainly match with M’s relationship to her brother Emplate. The grandmother being Monet and as such being related to the creator of the Emplates, one of the greatest plagues of the era, would also provide a reason for why she was forced to hide her identity. Additionally, in a moment of blurry vision, Bishop once noted that Monet resembled his mother." I'd say their argument is persuasive... but they could be wrong.

RayneKirby wrote:
those look wicked XD

Gracias XD

Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:50 pm

I keep getting blown away by your collections! Love the icarus and Boom Booms!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:29 pm

mythu7 wrote:
I keep getting blown away by your collections! Love the icarus and Boom Booms!

Thanks. I'm glad y'all enjoy them

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:11 am

I've been a little..... sidetracked.... from my microing of late. That being said, I decided to repost my collections of Marrow and Iceman. I'm pretty sure I've posted these here before, but I don't think they've ever been all together.
That being said, here is my Marrow collection:
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-GenX(NotesFromTheUnderground)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-GenX(NotesFromTheUnderground)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-XMenPrime(RacingTheNight)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-Uncanny(BeautyAndTheBeastpt2YouCantGoHomeAgain)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-Uncanny(TheStoryOfTheYear)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-XMen(EveOfDestruction)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-Uncanny(BeautyAndTheBeastpt2YouCantGoHomeAgain)2-Spz

The 9 looks I made of her from the Weapon X series
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-WeaponX(TheDraftMarrow)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-WeaponX(TheHuntForSabretoothConclusion)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-WeaponX(TheUndergroundpt4)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-WeaponX(CountdownToZeropt1GeneNationRising)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-WeaponX(CountdownToZeropt1GeneNationRising)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-WeaponX(CountdownToZeropt1GeneNationRising)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-WeaponX(CountdownToZeropt1GeneNationRising)4-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-WeaponX(CountdownToZeropt2UnderTheMask)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-WeaponX(CountdownToZeropt2UnderTheMask)2-Spz

The two non-canon looks I've made thus far: Age of Apocalypse and Ultimate
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-AgeOfApocalypse(ComingUpForAir)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Marrow-UltimateXMen(TheTempestpt2)-SpzDrkSn
Credit to Necroleaf for the majority of the Ultimate look.

And here are the micros I've made of Bobby/Iceman. I really need to make more of him...
His canon look in chronological order (so far)
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Iceman-Uncanny(X-Men)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Iceman-Uncanny(X-Men)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Iceman-Uncanny(MissionMurder)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Iceman-XMen(Supernovaspt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Iceman-XmenManifestDestiny(KillOrCurept5)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Iceman-XmenManifestDestiny(KillOrCurept5)2-Spz
His look from Age of Apocalypse
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Iceman-XMenChronicles(Origins)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Iceman-XMenChronicles(Origins)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Iceman-XMenChronicles(Origins)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Iceman-XMenChronicles(ShatteredDreams)-Spz

Hope you enjoy, and I should have some new micros soon

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 am

Fantastic Marrow and iceman additions they all look amazing.
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:24 am

wonderfull marrows and incredible icemans
mostly the one from AOA
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Kgoku wrote:
Fantastic Marrow and iceman additions they all look amazing.

Thanks

rom wrote:
wonderfull marrows and incredible icemans
mostly the one from AOA

Merci.

Here's another little update: The Resistants!
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Occult-CaptainAmerica(GravenImages)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Meteorite-CaptainAmerica(GravenImages)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Crucible-CaptainAmerica(GravenImages)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Paralyzer-CaptainAmerica(GravenImages)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 MistMistress-CaptainAmerica(Ambush)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 MistMistress-CaptainAmerica(Ambush)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Quill-CaptainAmerica(Ambush)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Rust-CaptainAmerica(SeeingRed)-Spz
Occult, Meteorite, Crucible, Paralyzer, Mist Mistress, Quill, Rust
Based these off of Kodiak's, so credit to him. I (slightly) tweaked the metal bits and MM's mists, but the originals are all Kodiak's work. And since I totally forgot, I completely ripped hte flame look from him too >.<

Last edited by Spaz on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnnyzoomburst

Johnnyzoomburst

Male
Aries Monkey
Image Software : Photoshop CS5
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Wow! Really nice! You made the "R" blend in really well! Smile
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Awesome job!
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:21 am

great updates Spaz

Marrow, Iceman and The Resistants look fantastic

well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:36 am

those updates all...... ROCK! wicked job on them XD

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Rayneb10Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Kat-sprite-blackpumaClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 RyadoneClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:29 am

Awesome updates Spaz, the Resistants came out great as did the Iceman micros.
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Great job! I really like what you did with the Resistants! The shadin on their helmets, especially Occults, looks fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Had a gander at all your new stuff. Great to see your micros again as always love them.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Johnnyzoomburst wrote:
Wow! Really nice! You made the "R" blend in really well! Smile
Thanks. But really, I think it was Kodiak's awesome design and lots of luck on my shading.

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
Awesome job!
Thank you!

Necroleaf wrote:
great updates Spaz

Marrow, Iceman and The Resistants look fantastic

well done!!
Thanks Embarassed Glad you like them.

RayneKirby wrote:
those updates all...... ROCK! wicked job on them XD
Gracias muchacha

Koosh wrote:
Awesome updates Spaz, the Resistants came out great as did the Iceman micros.
Thank you kindly

Major Justice wrote:
Great job! I really like what you did with the Resistants! The shadin on their helmets, especially Occults, looks fantastic!
Thanks, but I didn't really do much with them. IO think it's all luck, but Kodiak's work sure helps push mine a little farther.

Blanchett wrote:
Had a gander at all your new stuff. Great to see your micros again as always love them.
Thanks, glad to have you back!

So, for today, I'm about to O.D. on Warren K Worthington III...

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-Uncanny(XMen)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-Uncanny(ReEnterTheMimic)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-Uncanny(TheFatefulFinale)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 AvengingAngel-Uncanny(TheLivingPharaoh)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-Uncanny(StrangersInASavageLand)-Spz
X-Men vol 1: first two team uniforms, first individual look, Avenging Angel, Savage Land look

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-Champions(TheWorldStillNeedsChampions)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-Champions(DivideAndConquer)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-Defenders(DarknessOnTheEdgeOfTime)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-XFactor(ThirdGenesis)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 DeathIII-XFactor(YouSayYouWantSomeEvolution)-Spz
Champions looks, Defenders, X-Force, First look as Death

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 DeathIII-XFactor(MasksFallOfTheMutants)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 DeathIII-XFactor(MasksFallOfTheMutants)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 DeathIII-XFactor(MasksFallOfTheMutants)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 DarkAngel-XFactor(Transformations)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Archangel-XFactor(Duet)-Spz
More Death, Dark Angel, ArchAngel

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-Excalibur(SaveTheLifeOfMyChild)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-XmenManifestDestiny(Flaw)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-Uncanny(SFXpt1)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-Uncanny(SFXpt1)4-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Archangel-XForce(OldGhostspt2)-Spz
Excalibur, Manifest Destiny (repost), Uncanny X-Men 500 (repost), X-Force (repost?)

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Archangel-XForce(MessiahWarChapter5)-Spz
X-Force

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-XMenFirstClass(XMen101)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Angel-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Archangel-XMenTheEndBookTwo(BlownAway)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Archangel-XMenTheEndBookThree(TheGrandAlliance)-Spz
X-Men: First Class, What If Storm Had the Power of the Phoenix (repost), X-Men: The End (repost)

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Mowzer

Mowzer

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Holy crap that's alatta angels. Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:48 pm

Awesome Angels, resistants and Marrows
Back to top Go down
mach3gillette
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
mach3gillette

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:50 pm

They're all great!!!
Keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/mach3gillette
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Amazing collection of Angels, well done sir!
Back to top Go down
momomo555

momomo555

Male
Aquarius Horse
Image Software : Student/Aspiring Actor
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:31 am

Those Angel's are fantastic!!! I cant wait to see your next X-Men Micros!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next