Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions

Go down 
+75
coremax
DRPEPPER
pared2
RaZor
Darkling
JimmyCrackCorn
Di Vinci
Ebichu
Quester
FerretBoy
Sheeppie
thetrappedartist
Tempest
momomo555
Blanchett
Johnnyzoomburst
Jod
duploball
ZERO
clampchamp
Alex
likexaxfury
Zookeeper
Hyperman
Corpse Army
mach3gillette
Woodmouse
Ruben
choopy
mccollough
Vaendin
Patrick O'Leary
Eraser
Squigfly
Superbeast
Hudson Almeida
deadman75
Kid Chaos!
Kgoku
conor.merriman
Mercy
Cigy
Spz
Iceman
Kodiak
Colorado Agent
MikeFitz
Mowzer
Koosh
Mr. Fantasy
DragonBurger
Fireaver
mythu7
Dragonfist
Kat
Necroleaf
Da Talking Beaver
bizarro_liberty_legion
Burningbird
Aarel
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
alpha1075
trickster74
Bub
Emissary
Joebleau
Strider
Dax
Major Justice
TheDenDen
rom
Anth
SkaPunkNoLooza
Spaz
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:30 am

love them all
but what an amazing supprise to see some "one comics book appareance" mutants as smoke and succbus

from which issue are the looks of orphan?

and please make doop and the pink mint
pleassssssssssse monkey
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:38 am

Really awesome work Spaz, they all look amazing.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:23 am

Hyperman wrote:
X-Cellent
Thank you kindly

rom wrote:
love them all
but what an amazing supprise to see some "one comics book appareance" mutants as smoke and succbus

from which issue are the looks of orphan?

and please make doop and the pink mint
pleassssssssssse monkey
I won't be making Doop. I'm not very good at microing anyone that non-human. Who is the pink mint?
Guy's two looks come from X-Force 121 and 124 respectively (though he wears that second look a few times)
And as for making the oneshot mutants, I like those the most. They aren'te as hard to find refs for as characters like A-listers are. With so few appearances, there aren't great numbers of variations, and it's easier to take artistic liscence on them.

Kgoku wrote:
Really awesome work Spaz, they all look amazing.
Thank you so much

Back to top Go down
Darkling

Darkling

Male
Virgo Buffalo
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:02 am

This has been quite an undertaking, but you have done a great job. I love all these micros. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikep.t15.org/

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:03 am

great job once again!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:04 am

Love them!!! XD they look great!

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Rayneb10Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Kat-sprite-blackpumaClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 RyadoneClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:11 am

Great work Spaz, please make more
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Nice Additions Spaz, Dead Girl looks beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:41 pm

dear spaz sorry I miss written it's PINK MINK (actually Pink Lady and her mink)
she was in the doop VS wolverine Mini
hereClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Wolverinedoop1
some pics of her
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Pinklady2
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Pinklady
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:45 am

Michael P. wrote:
This has been quite an undertaking, but you have done a great job. I love all these micros. Smile
Thank you kindly bro

fwidd657 wrote:
great job once again!
Merci encore

RayneKirby wrote:
Love them!!! XD they look great!
LoL, thanks

Mercy wrote:
Great work Spaz, please make more
I will - and I am

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice Additions Spaz, Dead Girl looks beautiful!
Thank you, I'm quite happy with her mself.

rom wrote:
dear spaz sorry I miss written it's PINK MINK (actually Pink Lady and her mink)
she was in the doop VS wolverine Mini
Ah yes, I know who she is. I doubt I'll make her though... she's an alien, and an annoying one.

Almost done the next batch

Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:49 pm

Ahh poo

I did nearly attempt to comment on every update but that would require too much effort, right? Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_razz

If you want better comments feel free to ask on IM otherwise you can just be satisfied that I'm still enjoying each of your micros and without havng any complaints Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down
JimmyCrackCorn

Male
Libra Snake
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:09 am

nice work on those!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 am

Anth wrote:
Ahh poo

I did nearly attempt to comment on every update but that would require too much effort, right? Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_razz

If you want better comments feel free to ask on IM otherwise you can just be satisfied that I'm still enjoying each of your micros and without havng any complaints Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Drunken_smilie
The apocalypse truely is coming!!! Anth got off his arse and commented!

JimmyCrackCorn wrote:
nice work on those!
Thank you kindly

Here are some more micros: To wrap up X-Force, misc mutants
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 SolomonOSullivan-XForce(XStorm)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Washout-XForce(XStorm)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Nant-XForce(XStorm)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Sycamore-XForce(XStorm)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Sycamore-XForce(XStorm)4-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 LightningBug-XForce(XStorm)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 AntiMatter-XForce(XStorm)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 AntiMatter-XForce(XStorm)2-Spz
Solomon O'Sullivan, Washout, Nant, Sycamore, Lightning Bug and Anti-Matter

And to start X-Statix:
The team as of the conclusion of issue 1:
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 VenusDeeMilo-XStatix(GoodOmenspt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 VenusDeeMilo-XStatix(GoodOmenspt1)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 DeadGirl-XStatix(GoodOmenspt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Phat-XStatix(GoodOmenspt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Phat-XStatix(GoodOmenspt1)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Phat-XStatix(GoodOmenspt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Anarchist-XStatix(GoodOmenspt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Vivisector-XStatix(GoodOmenspt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Vivisector-XStatix(GoodOmenspt1)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Orphan-XStatix(GoodOmenspt1)-Spz
Venus Dee Milo, Dead Girl, Phat, Anarchist, Vivisector, Orphan

Enjoy!
Credit to MikeP and Anth for Hair, Anth for the wodden parts I stole off his Groot to make Sycamore, and whomever made the original furry Vivisector on ZBB's site

Last edited by Spaz on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:20 am

ouahhhhhhhhh love them all, all the possible recrew
your shock bug was really named lightning bug
anway they are all fabulous but you miss corscrew

and your fat phat is F****** Amazing
you see that you can do big ones!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:48 am

Where was he named?!? I reread that stupid thing a few times trying to find names!!!

I actually hate the fat Phat.

And I didn't forget Corkscrew. He only applied in the X-Statix series. As did a few other unnamed mutants. They will be made/posted later

EDIT: I just found him on the Marvel database. That being said, I'll rename him now

Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:04 pm

Great Spaz, the limbo mutants looks great
Back to top Go down
RaZor

RaZor

Sagittarius Pig
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:12 pm

amazing stuff. sycamore especially
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Well, i see I'm behind on a few updates. Amazing job as always Spaz.you know I worry when you actually do all the costumes, stare at your list, and then go...now what?

Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:38 pm

Mercy wrote:
Great Spaz, the limbo mutants looks great
Thank you. I really enjoy going and digging up obscure/dead/forgotten characters

RaZor wrote:
amazing stuff. sycamore especially
Thanks, but as previously mentioned, I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Anth for him

TheDenDen wrote:
Well, i see I'm behind on a few updates. Amazing job as always Spaz.you know I worry when you actually do all the costumes, stare at your list, and then go...now what?
Well, even if you fall behind, you always manage to catch up. Glad you enjoy them. As for what I'll do once this set of looks is done, I'll merely move on to another one.
For now, here ar ethe last of the looks of the X-Statix family:
Orphan
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Orphan-XStatix(GoodOmenspt3)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Orphan-XStatix(GoodOmenspt4)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Orphan-XStatix(MoonsOfVenusConclusion)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Orphan-XStatix(TheGoodAndTheFamouspt6)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Orphan-XStatix(TheGoodAndTheFamouspt7)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Orphan-XStatix(BackFromTheDeadpt4)-Spz
Venus Dee Milo
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 VenusDeeMilo-XStatix(MoonsOfVenuspt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 VenusDeeMilo-XStatix(BackFromTheDeadpt4)-Spz
Anarchist, Dead Girl, Phat
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Anarchist-XStatix(BackFromTheDeadpt4)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 DeadGirl-XStatix(BackFromTheDeadpt4)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Phat-XStatix(BackFromTheDeadpt4)-Spz
Vivisector
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Vivisector-XStatix(BackFromTheDeadpt4)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Vivisector-XStatix(MiraclesAndWonders)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Vivisector-XStatix(TheGoodAndTheFamouspt7)-Spz
And some of the shorter lived members:
Henrietta Hunter, Arnold Lunt AKA Arnie Lundberg AKA Mysterious Fan Boy, and El Guapo
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 HenriettaHunter-XStatix(BackFromTheDeadpt3HomelandDefense)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 ArnieLundberg-XStatix(GoodOmenspt4)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 MysteriousFanboy-XStatix(GoodOmenspt5)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 ElGuapo-XStatix(XStatixTheMovie)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 ElGuapo-XStatix(XStatixTheMovie)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 ElGuapo-XStatix(ThreeInABed)-Spz

Credit to MikeP, Rayne and Anth for hair; Iceman/MikeP (?) for the skateboard; MikeP for Henreitta's scarf thing

Enjoy!

Next (and final) X-Statix post:
-Misc Mutants
-Euro Trash
-First X-Force(X-Statix) team!

Back to top Go down
Colorado Agent

Colorado Agent

Male
Leo Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:33 am

Man Spaz that's some good stuff
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:01 am

they are all awesome
but from far the venus dee milo are exceptonal
love also a lot misterious x-fan and henrietta hunter
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:04 am

Nice new batch Spaz
can't wait to see the last set
well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:35 am

yay! i like the venus de milo's and the new phat's....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:57 am

Colorado Agent wrote:
Man Spaz that's some good stuff
Thanks

rom wrote:
they are all awesome
but from far the venus dee milo are exceptonal
love also a lot misterious x-fan and henrietta hunter
Merci. Really? I kinda don't care for Dee. Henrietta is mostly Mike's work I altered and made my own. I'm pretty happy with Arnie though.

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice new batch Spaz
can't wait to see the last set
well done!!
Thanks! I only have two micros left to make, so they should be done in the next couple of days.

fwidd657 wrote:
yay! i like the venus de milo's and the new phat's....Very Happy
LoL, thanks.

Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:43 pm

freakin wicked updates XD

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Rayneb10Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Kat-sprite-blackpumaClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 RyadoneClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next