Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!

Go down 
+56
Ayoma
The Dark Knight
Grendel
skybuzz
transform123
stuart101
ION
Bub
StarFlash
Darkstrafe
JoRoy
Davyn
thecrusherakatriz
riddick
Duraanir
Choob
Spector
task at hand
Kat
alpha1075
momomo555
Joffre Roda
Xanthos
Koosh
pared2
Corpse Army
Evolver
Acyd
Danix
Wildwing
Jod
cold_fressato
rom
Anth
mvptrauma
Escape The Fate
Gaucelm
Iceman
Sir Uriel
Vaendin
Tekino II
Fudge
ZERO
Strider
oneshyguy46
Blanchett
mythu7
Drake
MightyLeatherface
TheDenDen
Dax
bizarro_liberty_legion
Dragonfist
Necroleaf
Patrick O'Leary
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Male
Gemini Rat
Image Software : Actor, student
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:24 pm

Well I just finish him so I hope you enjoy him and like it!!! Very Happy
he always says he works better alone (we know thats not true) but thats why the reason I post him alone Very Happy
Batman

*Joroy wrote: " Batman! You just made my day.
Nice work"
OH THANKS MY FRIEND!! here is BATMAN, hope you like it Wink

*Rommy wrote: "Just one word
as Wanda said "NO MORE ....................DC"
come back to marvel please 'manito
jajajajaja
ok !!!!!!! voy a esperar que acabas todo DC
pero apurate guey!!
jajajajaja"
HAHAHAAHA youre sooo cool and funny my friend, well I will reply to you in zatanna's way Wink
¡levram sretcarahc evah ot tiaw litnu i hsinif eht cd tcejorp"
Enjoy the characters my friennd cause I will stay on dc a little bit time Wink, but please dont stop support me is awesome always read youre coments
HUGS!!

*Joffre wrote: "Hey! Both of them are beautiful, but this Zatanna is ASTONISHING!!!! Siempre reconozco tu fabuloso estilo de micros, amigo mio!!!
Joffre"
Very Happy AWESOME MY FRIEND!! thanks a lot for youre "magical" words Wink, always made me smile Very Happy
Muchisimas gracias Jo, eres lo máximo!!!

*Derek wrote: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
QUIERO ESE REDDY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
NO ME HAGAS ESPERAR MAS!!!
(hoy soñe q chateabamos"
jajajaja You have to wait a little more my little friend but he is the next one to came Wink
and well dosnt sounds so weird that dream yours with me but scares me a little hahahaha Razz

*Alpha1075 wrote: "bloomin awesome zatanna - well done mate"
Very Happy thanks a looot buddy I put all my heart on her and well Im happy witht he results Very Happy

*The Dark Knight wrote: "fantastic John Stewart, hes been my favourite GL for ages"
Wow thats so cool, yeah I think he is great too, even I knew about him thanks to the JL tv show but Jonh is really awesome Very Happy thanks a lot for the comment hope see you more around in here Wink
by the way awesome personal avvy yours!!!

*transform123 wrote: "great john stewart are you going to do anymore GL's?"
Thank you so much!!! Very Happy wow today is a greta day I have so many great coments Very Happy
and YES I will do two or three more GL'S Very Happy they are Ion (from the challengers), maybe Alan Scott and absolutly Guy Gardner Very Happy

*dragonfist23 wrote: "John Stewart and Zatanna look awesome."
Thank you so much my friend youre awesome!!!

*Ayoma wrote: "Some really great looking micros in your gallery, I really like John Stewart, the shine that you have given to the green part of his costume works well, Keep up the great work"
Hey thanks a lot buddy Very Happy i REALLY apreciatted your words thank u so much. I always try to get better and better and in part is thanks to all the amazing comments that they guys from the board made to my work and well I dont want dissapoint anybody. See ya later Wink and hugs thanks fro youre coment!

NEXT: Red Tornado, Geo-Force, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Huntress, Guy Gardner, Fire & Ice, Booster Gold. The Teen Titans, The Challengers and more!!! Very Happy

Last edited by on Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JoRoy

JoRoy

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:26 pm

avy wrote:
I do like!
Back to top Go down

Male
Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:29 pm

JoRoy wrote:
avy wrote:
I do like!

Very Happy thats awesome thank u very much!!!
Back to top Go down
alpha1075

alpha1075

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:56 am

beautiful cape work with batman - well done mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alpha1075
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:17 pm

Terrific Batman.
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:48 pm

amazing batman but where is robin?????????

tienes razón Joffre es el Maximo de el Maximo.........
Back to top Go down

Male
Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:44 am

WELL HI TO EVERYONE, I WILL TRY TO DO THIS FAST.
I DELETED ALL MY WORK IN HERE BECAUSE IM LEAVING MIB AND THATS BECAUSE IM LOYAL.
LOYAL TO A FRIEND WHO WAS JUDGED.
IM TALKING ABOUT BILL (STRIDER) HE DOSNT DESERVE THAT. HE IS A AMAZING PERSON AND SUCH A GREAT MICRO CREATOR AND ALL THE ADMINS ARE BENEATH HIM, TOTALLY BENEATH HIM!
THE BEST THINGS DONT LAST TOO MUCH, AND THATS WHY IM LEAVING WITH MY FRIEND, WE ARE TOO MUCH FOR THIS BOARD LED by a group of BUBBLEHEADS THAT REALLY NEEDS PROZAC to get better their lifes.

ANYWAY, THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE ME THEIR FRIENDSHIP AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ME THANKS A LOT GUYS! I ALWAYS WILL KEEP YOU IN MY HEART ALWAYS! I PROMISE Smile,

Thanks to God (AND JEFF) I have a place in the heaven on The Inner Circle, is a pity that the injustices never end on MIB, lead in the past by emissary and lead now by people who are like him and different just in the names.
Im really sad because that was the reason I go the first time and it happened again.

Hugs to all MY FRIENDS!
Cèsar (Avatar)

P.S.: You guys love judging the others?! Dont forget to judge me!
Back to top Go down
Escape The Fate

Escape The Fate

Male
Virgo Goat
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:47 am

Awww..I will miss you greatly!! You are such a great micro maker..but to stand by your friend makes you a great and wonderful person..Good bye my friend
Back to top Go down
oneshyguy46

oneshyguy46

Male
Leo Horse
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:52 am

Crying or Very sad
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please dont go
im going to miss u
your such a wonderful good friend and an awsome mirco maker
contact me to where i can reach u
keep in touch buddie
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:26 am

Goodbye Avatar. Your artwork never be forgotten. I'll miss you a lot. I hope that you find your ideal place for making new friends and show your job without deleting it.
Back to top Go down
Namor_The_First

Namor_The_First

Male
Taurus Snake
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:50 am

Thanks to God (AND JEFF) I have a place in the heaven on The Inner Circle

Thanks hermano, I do what I can for my friends and that's pretty much why THe IC exists as well as you know... I'll be seeing you as always in "heaven"

Last edited by on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:42 pm

I'm joining my buddy oneshyguy
to Crying or Very sad

we'll miss you art and more your such great personality and humour

y cesarino te voy a hecar de menos
aquie en el board
es como perder un hermano
espero tener noticias tuyas pronto
Back to top Go down
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:21 pm

My dear friend... what can I say!!!! I´ll really miss you and your AMAZING micros!!!!
Tu arte es el primero que siempre miro en este board, voy a echarte mucho de menos, querido amigo, lástima no haber tenido tiempo para conocerte mejor y haberte reencontrado tan tarde! Echaré de menos hablar en hispano con una persona tan encantadora como tú!!!
Bueno, un saludo, mucha suerte y espero que, de un modo u otro, no perdamos el contacto!
Un abrazo, amigo mío!
Joffre
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com
JoRoy

JoRoy

Male
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:33 pm

Miss ya dude. Why is everyone leaving!?
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:50 pm

What Happened?!?!!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:14 pm

your work was great and what can i say even though we never talked i still enjoyed looking at your amzing work. you will be missed
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:48 pm

I'll miss your awesome micros.
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:10 am

dears Moderators
I think we are a lot who are very disapointed and sad of so much people leaving and people so important in the board as AVATAR

I don't know for me. there is major players in this board
as Iceman, Joffre, Kid Chaos, Anth, Mythu.CA and ................ the MIA Avatar (amigo te queremos regresate!!!!!!!!!!)

and ok I'm just a follower who actually makes only combos
BUT I think new people like oneshyguy and I and all the others who are shocked by this massive leaving
deserve at least an explanation of why strider was fired and why there is such consequencies for the board

this week we have lost our soul, some core members
and the truth I'm still enjoying making micros
and seeing such good micros make by you guys
but I'm very sad and I'm thinking to give it up.........
we need some explanations, please just the facts..........

thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:19 am

Strider was not fired, from what I saw in the staff section he decided to leave on his own after some event I'm not sure I understand correctly.

After that, apparently Avatar decided to follow his good friend and to leave.

That is all I know.

Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Signature_02_DaxInka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Fastest_TeamInka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 246m1cn
Templates update : September the 30th 2020 -///- Gallery update : April 2nd 2022
ReImagining MMPR my universe.
Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:31 am

I can clarify a little more.
Strider, as Avatar and our almost absent here Namor, are always talking marvels about his "entry only by invitation" place, The Inner Circle, where most of you can’t go. It´s like old good Cesar says “the heaven”.

Strider, as Avatar had both a clear predilection on that site, they both liked more IC than MIB. That was not and impediment to Strider to become moderator here, and being part of the Staff, Kid Chaos! Promote him; although Kid Chaos is not allowed to join “the heaven” right now, he is not between the chosen.

Well, so was the things, you all know Strider, a magnific creator, and as easy to make burn as a powder barrel. Wink

This week at the Staff corner a new game was proposed, with a beginning as innocent as this, quickly a discussion started between two members of the Staff, related with the new place, The Initiative, a public board where you all can access. In a hot moment someone said:

“If you feel so good there why are you still here ?”

And that was all, the next post of Strider was this:

“I don't remember stating I feel so good there. If you are jealous it's your problem not mine...

You're a pain in the ass. I'm out.

My gallery lies in the basket now and you or any other admin please remove my mod status...

I can't put up with this shit anymore, peace.”

And that is all. As he said next moment, Strider’s gallery was in the basket, he had erased his photos at the Photo thread and sent a PM to Kid Chaos! To tell him than all his micros, and Carnage´s were removed of the logo.

It all happened in 75 minutes, quickly.

I don´t know if Strider had other reasons, he did not use them to leave us. But be sure of one thing, nobody has judged Strider, he hasn´t been banned, no injustice has been against him, he could not be really confortable here, and decided to go. Period. Now Avatar can be as loyal as he wants to and leave us when he wants to.

And please, don´t believe all the stupid things somebody write only because he does nice micros and write in caps.

So Avatar, going back to heaven!
Good luck!
It has been good to have you here!
We will be here when you decide to make a come back!

One of the
group of BUBBLEHEADS THAT REALLY NEEDS PROZAC to get better their lifes.

P.S.: You guys love judging the others?! Dont forget to judge me!
Back to top Go down
Kid Chaos!
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Kid Chaos!

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:52 pm

I couldn't have said it better, Iceman. It makes you wonder who needs the Prozac, here....

What is funny, is that I have been told that stuff like these posts from Avatar, and even the Admin and Creator of the Initiative, the "Avenging" Son, wouldn't even be ALLOWED over on TI. It truly sounds like a hypocritical double-standard. I wonder what would happen if I tried to make statements like this on HIS board. I really mean no disrespect to Digclaw because I DO KNOW that at least HE is trying to make something good out of all of this...
Back to top Go down
Kid Chaos!
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Kid Chaos!

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:12 pm

What really infuriates me, is this....

I would like to see what would happen if I posted a message like Avatar's here, over at TI. It would be deleted faster than lightning. At least here, we give you the opportunity to speak your mind. We ALLOW people to be upset and speak their opinions, no matter how distorted they may be. And, if you notice, all of the problems stem from a certain core group of people, who don't have all of the facts.

I'll admit, back when all of this started, at least for me, it was a misunderstanding and mutual disagreement that Namor76 and I had that blew everything out of proportion.

Now, it seems like whenever someone gets pissed at us, it seems to be okay to simply FLAME the board to piss people off. I tried that at Superbuddies simply to get the ADMIN over there to just TALK TO ME. But, not only did they not talk to me, even ONCE, they simply BANNED me.

Over here, we try to diplomatically handle disputes before we start BANNING.

Mind you, any leader.....EVERY LEADER has to make some decisions that may or may not be popular with the general membership. That's the nature of leadership. "You can't please all of the people all of the time." Where the hell do you think that statement came from?! IT'S FACT........

Guess what? No matter WHO runs this board, ANY BOARD, the person in charge may make decisions that aren't popular. Nature of the beast. It's just a matter of time for some other boards to run into this same problem. Then, who will be the bad guy?
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:41 pm

thanks a lot for the explanation santi and kiddo

"Guess what? No matter WHO runs this board, ANY BOARD, the person in charge may make decisions that aren't popular"

it remembers of Cyclops............}
and it's totallu truth

anyway
thanks to anwser my needs
and thanks for letting now that Avatar can come back anyday
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:14 pm

hey c est bien dit ca rom Very Happy remarque c est aussi vrai pour les politiciens Wink

hey i like that saying rom Very Happy but it also true for piliticians Wink
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki

Male
Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:54 pm

FIRST OF ALL
I wanna thank you all the people that was concern about me and give me their support and truly friendship, I will always appreciate that guys, you know me very well and you know the person that I am!
THANKS A LOT MY FRIENDS! we never will los contact so dont worry Smile

Now the moment I was waiting for!! the TRULY and ALL SAGE words of the admins, oh I must have ton say ex admins whatever!
same craps with other status!

-Iceman say:And please, don´t believe all the stupid things somebody write only because he does nice micros and write in caps.-

OK first of all my dear santi BE A MAN and say names! if thats what you think about me well ouch. thats really hurt me and hey i will use your own phrase to reply you this:
TRUE SANTI THATS WHY I WILL NOT BELIEVE IN YOU ANYMORE
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE

I really dont know whats the deal or obsessions of you guys, REALLY is A OBSSESION WITH IC OR TI, in fact you always mimic the things that Jeff made in there so WHY DO YOU HATES THAT SITES SO MUCH, THEN THEY SAY IM THE TROUBLE MAKER, GET OVER IT!
the Deal is that you guys suck as admins, you cant be neutral and you love gossip instead of moderating, you guys love to know what jeff is doing!

It's all your fault only, don't come with crap. You see, changes were promoted, and not because of you.
TO kid chaos: stop being a clow that always claps iceman and just shut up!! and by the way dont make double posting, thats against the rules!

IM NOT A LIER, IM NOT A SAINT, IM A MAN WITH CONVICCTIONS AND WITH HEART, DONT TRY TO BRING ME DOWN WITH YOURE SASSY WORDS, THAT WILL NEVER WORK, NOT EVEN IN YOURE BEST DAYS, TAKE CARE ALL, CAUSE I NEVER WISH ANYTHING MAD TO PEOPLE, HOPES MIB GETS GOOD ADMINS AND THINGS GET BETTER IN HERE I REALLY HOPE THAT, CAUSE THE SITE DESERVE IT AND NEW GENERATIONS TOO.
ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO BE IN A BETTER SHIP I INVITE YOU TO JOIN THE INITIATIVE.
TO THE EX ADMINS: GUYS, DONT FORGET YOURE PROZAC! HUGS LOVE YA ALL, EVEN YOURE BUBBLEHEADS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!   Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inka Realm-Avatar Rules: IMPORTANT WORDS MINE!
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next