Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman

Go down 
+43
Captain Starlight
mach3gillette
Wade_Jordan68
JDD19and99
task at hand
cLeRk.
Blanchett
Dragonfist
Kodiak
Undefined
Action Girl
Hyperman
Da Talking Beaver
Alex
Emissary
Fudge
Aarel
Devon_Farmer
Koosh
Phoenix
Kid Chaos!
The Broken
Zookeeper
tartarus Fenix
ares
SkaPunkNoLooza
Corpse Army
Cap
mythu7
Iceman
TC
Burningbird
Ditto
RayneKirby
ZERO
Cigy
Spector
Sir Uriel
Joebleau
Omnis Ra
TheDenDen
vodnicek
trickster74
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:52 am

Great job man, you have some really nice looking micros there.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:02 am

Your triple amalgam is incredibly well done ( the helmet, the armor, the bionic arm, the shield...)and designed Shocked
Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger
Image Software : Photoshop (It's magick!)
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:14 am

Thanks everyone!

I'll be taking a break for a while, methinks. I seem to have done something to my right elbow. I'm sure my wifey will say I have "mouse elbow", but I think it's actually from digging for her flower garden. Aaaanyways, I'm sure I'll be back soonest.
Back to top Go down
Devon_Farmer

Devon_Farmer

Male
Capricorn Horse
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:44 am

trickster74 wrote:

Then Devan Farmer posed us a recolor of his villain character Octave. i turned him into Crescendo.

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 TR_Crescendo

Ahh... Man... Crescendo is a way better name then Octave... It works better for the character... I should have come to you to name the character... But, I won't take the name from you, since you came up with it, unless, you give your permission.
Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:28 am

Actually, Mudshark named his entry Crescendo first. He posted his while I was still making mine. I saved mine as Crescendo, then once I posted it, didn't feel like trying to find a new name.

But I don't care if Mudshark don't.....Wink
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:25 am

trickster74 wrote:
Thanks everyone!

I'll be taking a break for a while, methinks. I seem to have done something to my right elbow. I'm sure my wifey will say I have "mouse elbow", but I think it's actually from digging for her flower garden. Aaaanyways, I'm sure I'll be back soonest.

As I see all marriages all around the world, works, more or less, the same way! Laughing
Take care of your "digyourflowers" elbow, a common dissease that is nornally hidden! Laughing
Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:54 am

I culled these comments from over in the Useless Thread:

Devon_Farmer wrote:
Ok, here's a new smilie challenge, post all the MIIB characters who are realistic, and not over powered Superman Clones.

Golem wrote:
As far as I know...

Battle Beetle mccollough Iceman :ditto: rubenwashere Rayne Kirby Golem Kelly Necroleaf Trickster

Obviously, some people think The Trickster is just some guy in a miscolored version of Psycho Pirate's mask....

The Trickster doesn't belong in that list....he's less "realistic" than anyone....although not an over powered Superman clone.

I always envisioned The Trickster as more of an underpowered Loki clone, with Coyote, Maui, and Prometheus thrown in (all the 'trickster' deities), and some In-Betweener for the black and white color scheme.

That was why I had these avatars previously-

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 TR_Avi_New_ExtrasTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 TR_TricksterNA_PN

The former shows fire and the world- 'trickster' deities are often involved in giving the world important things like death or fire, if not directly in the actual creation of it. The latter is an old, more Native American/Coyote themed avatar that Project Nada/Emissary/Spartan/Captain Ego made for me way back when, and I altered. I started using black and white (or dual shades of grey, yin/yang) to represent the duality of the Trickster's character- most mythological cycles can't seem to decide if they're good or bad, helpful or harmful.

That's why I (the person) am represented by The Trickster (the avatar). Obviously, I'm not deluded enough to think I'm some sort of deity. But I do
feel an empathy with the dualistic nature the various 'tricksters' had.....

I think they were all Manic/Depressives...... Wink

Trickster
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:23 am

I like your freedom Force micros Trickster.
Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:27 am

Great backstory. Unfortunately I would consider my alter-ego a Silver Surfer clone, so I guess that's considered over powered.
Back to top Go down
Fudge
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Fudge

Male
Gemini Snake
Image Software : Photoshop

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:44 pm

You sir, have an awesome character Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:07 pm

Embarassed
My poor Icey doesn´t even have an history.
He used to have a wolf...
Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:15 am

Wow, I haven't posted anything in here in...4 months!? Sheesh!

I'll have to try to rectify my lack of Micro-making ASAP. Luckily, the summer is drawing to a close, so I'll be coming back indoors....and back to the PC!

Just a couple things then: Some entries from the Color Me Microed contest-

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 TR_CrimsonCatIITrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 TR_HellkidTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 TR_WordNew

And a gift for Clarity, our fine young Swedish lass!

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 TR_ClarityTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 TR_Clarity_Jacket

Hope to actually make some more Wildguard soon.....or some other project.
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:17 am

Awsome stuff Trickster I am glad your gallery is back up!
Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:20 am

It never really goes down.....it just migrates slowly back to page 5 or so..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:23 am

lol! cool and is that a Ruben that I see it looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:07 am

trickster74 wrote:
That was why I had these avatars previously-

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 TR_Avi_New_ExtrasTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 TR_TricksterNA_PN

The former shows fire and the world- 'trickster' deities are often involved in giving the world important things like death or fire, if not directly in the actual creation of it. The latter is an old, more Native American/Coyote themed avatar that Project Nada/Emissary/Spartan/Captain Ego made for me way back when, and I altered. I started using black and white (or dual shades of grey, yin/yang) to represent the duality of the Trickster's character- most mythological cycles can't seem to decide if they're good or bad, helpful or harmful.

That's why I (the person) am represented by The Trickster (the avatar). Obviously, I'm not deluded enough to think I'm some sort of deity. But I do
feel an empathy with the dualistic nature the various 'tricksters' had.....

I think they were all Manic/Depressives...... Wink

Trickster

Man, I never really knew you had a back history for your ID. Glad to see you kept that AV arounud as well.

Captain Ego, eh??? Wink

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Ragxxi29Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Fastes10Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Rag_xx21Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Em_s_f10Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 I_vote11Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Emi10Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Em_zps05e308ce Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:20 am

Spartan wrote:
Captain Ego, eh??? Wink

Hey! How'd you fit your head through that door frame!?

Razz

No hard feelings, I hope!

AArel wrote:
lol! cool and is that a Ruben that I see it looks cool.

Yeah, he posted his blank Bengal template in the Color Me Microed contest at one point....
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:21 am

Smile) None taken.

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Ragxxi29Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Fastes10Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Rag_xx21Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Em_s_f10Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 I_vote11Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Emi10Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Em_zps05e308ce Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:21 am

I rarely check the Color me Microd contest but those entries are fantastic

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Da Talking Beaver

Da Talking Beaver

Male
Aquarius Dog
Image Software : Various Adobe products.
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:16 am

I've missed your stuff.

Now I happy but I'll want more soon.
Back to top Go down
http://stuffbybrian.blogspot.com/
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:54 am

Da Talking Beaver wrote:
I've missed your stuff.

Now I happy but I'll want more soon.

Request granted.

A new, short (7 or so Micros ) project. Remakes of some Golden Age characters, from a defunct publisher (I'll let you figure out which).

First up- Green Mask.

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 TR_GreenMaskTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Greenmask1theii

Green Mask, Original costume Micro by Copper.

Bio:(To be added later)

Powers: Super-strength, limited invulnerabity.

Design Notes- In true Golden Age fashion, this guy's costume changed a lot....on one of the covers he had no sleeves, which I quite liked. I wanted to keep the green mask, of course, but went with more of a helmeted look. I kept the gloves green, and changed the boots and belt to create visual resonance..... They were changed to a more armored look as well - a super-strong hero needs equipment that'll hold up! I liked the stripes on the pants, so kept those, but lost the cape, and the splashes of red- too many colors! I threw a pattern on his shirt because it looked too plain.
Hopefully he comes off as a bad-a$$ kinda guy, he is the team brick...

Next up : Birds of Prey....

Trickster
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:58 am

oooooooooooooooooo NICE

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Rayneb10Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Kat-sprite-blackpumaTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 RyadoneTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:19 am

Very interesting project.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?showforum=10
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:26 am

I agree and you've done a nice job so far.
Back to top Go down
Action Girl

Action Girl

Female
Aries Horse
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:46 am

Wow, he looks great! Awesome job! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next