Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman

Go down 
+43
Captain Starlight
mach3gillette
Wade_Jordan68
JDD19and99
task at hand
cLeRk.
Blanchett
Dragonfist
Kodiak
Undefined
Action Girl
Hyperman
Da Talking Beaver
Alex
Emissary
Fudge
Aarel
Devon_Farmer
Koosh
Phoenix
Kid Chaos!
The Broken
Zookeeper
tartarus Fenix
ares
SkaPunkNoLooza
Corpse Army
Cap
mythu7
Iceman
TC
Burningbird
Ditto
RayneKirby
ZERO
Cigy
Spector
Sir Uriel
Joebleau
Omnis Ra
TheDenDen
vodnicek
trickster74
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:04 pm

The water arm of AcquaChica is magnific!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:11 am

awesome! love the water arm.

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Rayneb10Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Kat-sprite-blackpumaTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 RyadoneTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Cap

Cap

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:57 am

They all look good but especially like the water arm.
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:05 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger
Image Software : Photoshop (It's magick!)
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:33 am

Thanks for all the kind comments folks!

The watery arm everyone seems to like was based on the old profile pic from the Wildguard website. I can only take credit for picking the right template to transfer Todd's cool looking water effect to!

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Aqua-Chica_Small

There have been some modifications. I received some CC from some peeps about a) Strong-Bot's shading and b) American Icon's size....So!

a) This is what happens when I experiment instead of sticking to my normal methods...I tried to use Kid Chaos' patented method of shading, but my 7 - 10 shades on too small of an area did not work...Went back to my normal metallic surface method.

b) I was trying to avoid American Icon looking like this:

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 AmericanIcon

Don't know where the heck I got that template back in the day, but I wish someone would have talked me out of it....I have now re-done Icon on a larger, buffer, but not all weird and puffy-looking, template.

I deleted the old Micros from Photobucket and re-uploaded them with the same names, so they're retroactively replaced now.

No new WG Micros yet, just the fix-ups. I'm working on another project or two so I don't get WG burnout. I did do this tho':

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_WGGroup_PH

That'll have to tide you over. My other projects- one will be posted here soon, the other will prolly be over in the Universe threads. I better quit typing before someone confuses me with Microstein........ lol!
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:02 am

I I love you THEM good job
you are skilled trickster
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:22 am

The Hembecks are great looking. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:32 am

No matter how you did it, you did a good work.
Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:27 pm

Thanks once again for all the nice comments peeps! Much luv for yas!

As a break from the Wildguard Micros (Which I'm figuring I'll end
up making 200 or more of....Shocked ) I made another set of Micros from an
artist I enjoy, and which I couldn't find that nice of a Micro of....

Mike Allred's Madman!

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_MadmanTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_Madman_Unmasked

Madman's most common appearance, Madman unmasked. He's never
happy without his mask, kinda reminds me of Rorshach from
Watchmen...

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_MadmanOriginalTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_MadmanOriginal2

The original series was Black and White, with this cool blue wash
effect for shading- I tried to duplicate it here. Madman's mask
doesn't actually get torn at the top, releasing his hair, until the very
end....

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_Madman_DH1Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_Madman_DH2Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_Madman_Adv_1Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_Madman_Adv_2

Various versions of his uniform he's worn -mostly made by his keen GF Joe.

I might do supporting cast and some of the cool robots sometime....

Credit to Dax, I believe, for an 'A la Ross' style Madman I cribbed gloves from. Exclamation marks were also modified either from that micro or one by Ben Cooper.

Additional Micros for today- my son (12) had a snow (well, ice ) day from school yesterday, so I let him try making some Micros. I didn't help at all! But, he was using my Photoshop, and templates, and he has watched me do it a few times.... Wink

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 RandomDudeTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Flame_able

More WG to come soon, and my other goony side project....
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Cool work on Madman. I heard there was some controversy over the similarites between him and the WB character Freakazoid.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:59 am

Good micros!
Back to top Go down
SkaPunkNoLooza

SkaPunkNoLooza

Male
Aries Dog
Image Software : Good Ol' Paint
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:37 am

Great Madmen, also props for your Freedom Force post. Great game, great characters, great choice.
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:44 am

oh the son got a lot of potential too Very Happy it run in the family
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:26 pm

New WG UPdate!

Crag Langley, Dorsal Head, Exploding Girl (Regular and powered up).

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_CragLangley2Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_DorsalHead2Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_ExplodingGirl2Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_ExplodingGirl2Boom

Credits....template makers, although I did do quite bit of changing them around.....Crag got an upgraded Twisted Micros template, Dorsal's got an increased upper body size (seemed to make sense for a swimmer), and Exploding Girl, well, I swept her left leg up, fixed the right leg and foot, added thumbs, narrowed the hips, increased the arm size, and re-shaded some of it....guess I'll put 'em up in temps soon.....

Next up, Shields, Cats, and Mythical creatures....
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:58 pm

Huzzah! Exploding Girl! The world is good. Great work on Dorsal head and Crag, but we all know that EG is the one who takes the cake. Great work!
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:12 pm

Love! well done!
Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:23 pm

I have been posting these guys in groups of three, but I don't want Spector to hurt himself holding his breath or anything.....

Human Shield, Human Shield powered up.

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_HumanShieldTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_HumanShieldPowered

So, I think I'll take the other two from this set and add the first from the next set to make up the gap. That leaves another set of three, and then a certain girl who wears red, yellow, and white, whom I'll have no problem coming up with more than 3 micros for.....
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Male
Aries Dragon
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:37 pm

Cool micros bud... love the water arm. Very Happy

trickster74 wrote:
Thanks Myth and Rayne!

So, in alphabetical order, it's American Icon (Loren Randall actually got bumped off in WG:FG #1), Aqua-Chica, and Conductra, in her old togs and new.

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_AmericanIcon_RandallTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_Aqua-ChicaTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_ConductraTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_Conductra_New

All these guys were either done by me or someone else before, but needed cleaned up....Conductra's new outfit has only appeared in the on-line web strips so far....

Creds: Borrowed the outline for Condy's old costume from the older Micro. Sunglasses rebuilt from an old temp. All new otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:13 pm

trickster74 wrote:
Human Shield, Human Shield powered up.

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_HumanShieldTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 TR_HumanShieldPowered
Oh. My. Gosh. affraid Shocked

That is all I can say. Anything else woud ruin this moment.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:41 pm

Trickster, u keep suprising me more with ur wickedness! Great updates!

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Rayneb10Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Kat-sprite-blackpumaTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 RyadoneTrickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:45 pm

I lovethe effect you have on Human Sheild! Well done!
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:58 pm

WONDERFull what a great effect...what a wonderful gear....really nice work
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
tartarus Fenix

tartarus Fenix

Male
Aries Horse
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:38 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the sheild effect!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/tonyvolpe78
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:54 pm

That human shield is awesome, and the effects version... what is better than awesome?
Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:50 am

Thanks everyone! I love all the nice words....they are very nice to read at a time like this....see Saloon for details....Crying or Very sad

I actually wasn't as enthused about HS as I have been some of the other characters, as there was a fairly decent Micro of him made by someone before....but I was happy with how it turned out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman   Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trickster74's Gallery-Jim Lee Batman
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next