Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...

Go down 
+69
MachineHead
Almejito231
Haydn
BAILEY2088
Alucard
stuart101
PrincessLinkette
Facumagia
Selficide
Blanchett
Necroleaf
IceMaiden
rose
Hudson Almeida
vandersonmetal
Jod
Daisuke
tartarus Fenix
Genoman
croc5
Witch
Lomeli
WeekendAvenger93
MrsGrizzley
Thunder Lad
GtaMythMaster43
Hammerknight
Woodmouse
Johnnyzoomburst
GraveRobber_Vamp
Sir Uriel
Koosh
anime-crazy
vasile20022003
Spaz
Alex
mach3gillette
Anth
Corpse Army
Dark Zero
Squigfly
dave9003
Undefined
.:N@NO:.
ownage112
Spyda-Man
TheDenDen
JDD19and99
trickster74
RayneKirby
Mowzer
Burningbird
Patrick O'Leary
Devon_Farmer
Razor Infinity
Ruben
Mr. Fantasy
Aarel
Strider
Ghost_Spider
Fireaver
Emissary
mccollough
Omnis Ra
Joebleau
Dax
Titan
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
DragonBurger
73 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

What I should work on NEXT
Video Games
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Vote_l1025%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Vote_r10
 25% [ 1 ]
Movies
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Vote_l1050%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Vote_r10
 50% [ 2 ]
My Universe micros
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Vote_l100%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
Random Puppets
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Vote_l100%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
Salad Fingers
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Vote_l1025%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Vote_r10
 25% [ 1 ]
Something new
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:39 am

Greetings! To all of those who must suffer through viewing my Gallery... Sit back and Relax
While you are forced to view my micros!  lol!
Credit was given to the respective micro artists of anything I Frankenstined. ENJOY!

MY MICRO

VIDEO GAME MICRO'S
Ninja Gaiden, the clothes were templates from joe's sticky templates

Youtube and other Catoons.
SALAD FINGERS credit goes to Necroleaf for the hands of him
(In order) SaladFingers,puppets, jeremy fisher, Hubert cumberdale,Margerate,
Watchmen Puppets, Milford Cubicle, Mabel, "Little Boy", "Little sista"

The Dating Tape (also by David Firth)
Jake,and Woman. Morgan comming soon

JTS-April's Fool PEOPLE
WSS(james McLame), RayneKirby(lil RAYRAY), MyBubbz(Mike Cahar), titan(jake), shinobu(Albert Hamilton), and DZ(banana fingers)

DRAGONBALL Z  All done by me,
Ginyu Force Credit goes to strider and Ghost spider for hair and boots and gloves on Recoome!
Guldo     Jeice   Captain Ginyu  Recoome, and burter!!!

MISC.
ballooner

MR E, Din tunato(creds to BB for head) The Comedian

GIFTS

http://dragonburger.mybrute.com

Last edited by DragonBurger on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:49 am; edited 43 times in total (Reason for editing : i needed to add more people to salad fingers section)
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 am

Cool micros but make sure you introduce yourself (Its in the rules)
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://whysoserious.com
Titan

Titan

Male
Pisces Dragon
Image Software : Ms Paint / Photo Impressions 5
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:13 am

Nice start hope to see your work in the future. Welcome to the board
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:39 pm

WHY_SO_SERIOUS wrote:
but make sure you introduce yourself (Its in the rules)
Very Happy

WSS is right, thread locked until a proper introduction is made.

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Signature_02_DaxWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Fastest_TeamWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... 246m1cn
Templates update : September the 30th 2020 -///- Gallery update : April 2nd 2022
ReImagining MMPR my universe.
Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:50 pm

gallery unlock

good start Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:43 am

Try saving them in either gif or png when they are saved jpeg they get blotchy. But nice work I like the dbz guys.
Back to top Go down
mccollough
The Epic One
The Epic One
mccollough

Male
Scorpio Rooster
Image Software : Paint. Simple, yet the best IMO.
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:56 am

I was gonna suggest the same thing... lemme show ye the difference...

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... 1613-10

^^^PNG^^^

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... I334656038_34026_5

^^^JPG/BMP^^^
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:06 pm

hey thanks dude,
but i have a lame versian of windows so it doesn't let me save stuff to anything but bmp. i'm searching for a better versian of paint online tho.

Last edited by Dragonburterz43 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mccollough
The Epic One
The Epic One
mccollough

Male
Scorpio Rooster
Image Software : Paint. Simple, yet the best IMO.
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:15 pm

it will do... you just have to type it like this when you save it,,,

filename.png
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:58 am

alright, now my micros are completed, enjoy!
and once i get up to 50 posts i'm gunna take requests
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:04 am

Another program you may wish to consider using is called irfanview. It's a program that converts formats to other types of formats without loss of picture to your micros. It's a program I use when I convert my bmp images to gif format to download to my photobucket account. Something to consider anyways. You are off to a good start here as well. Keep it up.

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Ragxxi29Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Fastes10Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Rag_xx21Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Em_s_f10Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... I_vote11Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Emi10Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Em_zps05e308ce Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 am

You know, most micro from the Banner can be found in the galleries of the people who made them Wink

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Signature_02_DaxWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Fastest_TeamWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... 246m1cn
Templates update : September the 30th 2020 -///- Gallery update : April 2nd 2022
ReImagining MMPR my universe.
Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:44 am

I love the ginyu force. I have an updated set of manga/DBZ temps in my template thread you can use them if you want.
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:45 pm

nice micros man
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : Aseprite
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Nice start,man!

Salad Fingers and Guldo are my fave so far!

Keep it up!

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... DG8K4HSWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... 4xp04zDWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... GKEgDYEWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Nxa02gqWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... EsMB5V3Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... RIPRP4CWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Nesd9yYWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... N6QKswuWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... 47431421_2170244729653250_1722849813516517376_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

My stuff is free for use, credit would be nice, just don't claim them as your own.
My Temp
[03:24:06] * Ghost_Spider turns to lil pengy and dances pengy dance.
[03:25:00] Razor Infinity : this is a real kodak moment.
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:45 pm

thanks dude,
those are my fav's too, you may be able to tell that i like people with green heads lol
keep checking back, i'm working on Cui and Plum (Frieza henchmen from the Bardock saga)
Back to top Go down
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Recoome looks great, man, well done!

Whoa! Banner micros (including mine)! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:16 pm

ya the skeleton one!
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:58 am

Brand new Micro, Mabel, from Salad fingers episode 5,
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:13 am

Good micros!
Back to top Go down
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:23 am

Scary... Shocked

But I like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Here is the complete set of watchmen puppets, inspired by WSS, and the movie, My Ozymandis one is not from the movie, its the one from the comic, same with night owl.
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Kewl, But Nite and Ozy look like thur from the movie haha.
Back to top Go down
http://whysoserious.com
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:11 am

Lol ya Nite is from the movie, for Ozymandis I used this reference, because in the movie his outfit was silver and black
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Z4-I2c8peEQ/SDLh7kOl3CI/AAAAAAAAa40/_Gm4vhCyaAA/s320/BUST-OZY.jpg
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:04 am

I liked your ninjas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next