Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...

Go down 
+69
MachineHead
Almejito231
Haydn
BAILEY2088
Alucard
stuart101
PrincessLinkette
Facumagia
Selficide
Blanchett
Necroleaf
IceMaiden
rose
Hudson Almeida
vandersonmetal
Jod
Daisuke
tartarus Fenix
Genoman
croc5
Witch
Lomeli
WeekendAvenger93
MrsGrizzley
Thunder Lad
GtaMythMaster43
Hammerknight
Woodmouse
Johnnyzoomburst
GraveRobber_Vamp
Sir Uriel
Koosh
anime-crazy
vasile20022003
Spaz
Alex
mach3gillette
Anth
Corpse Army
Dark Zero
Squigfly
dave9003
Undefined
.:N@NO:.
ownage112
Spyda-Man
TheDenDen
JDD19and99
trickster74
RayneKirby
Mowzer
Burningbird
Patrick O'Leary
Devon_Farmer
Razor Infinity
Ruben
Mr. Fantasy
Aarel
Strider
Ghost_Spider
Fireaver
Emissary
mccollough
Omnis Ra
Joebleau
Dax
Titan
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
DragonBurger
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

What I should work on NEXT
Video Games
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Vote_l1025%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Vote_r10
 25% [ 1 ]
Movies
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Vote_l1050%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Vote_r10
 50% [ 2 ]
My Universe micros
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Vote_l100%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
Random Puppets
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Vote_l100%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
Salad Fingers
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Vote_l1025%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Vote_r10
 25% [ 1 ]
Something new
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:00 am

Alrighty...so this micro is for a contest...
Not familiar with who it is...but I made it in about 24 hrs XD
!!!!THE BOOGEYMAN!!!!!
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Boogeyman
As he appeared in SilentHill: Homecoming (A Video Game)
special thanks to WSS & Sever for Help & CC
100% out of temp...completely freehanded! no base no nuthin XD

Last edited by DragonBurger on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:03 am

Shocked
whoa, that looks sick ass
the Boogeyman is wicked
well done DB
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:05 am

he

is

sooooo

PRETTTTTTY

Very Happy nice work on him!!!

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Rayneb10Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Kat-sprite-blackpumaWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 RyadoneWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
MachineHead

MachineHead

Male
Scorpio Monkey
Image Software : Photoshop - MS Paint
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:07 am

Holy...dude.. they are awesome love that little dobby! Kick ass awesome job dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thewdesigns.co.uk/
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:13 am

Necroleaf wrote:
Shocked
whoa, that looks sick ass
the Boogeyman is wicked
well done DB

i gotta agree boogeyman is seriously epic!
Back to top Go down
stuart101

stuart101

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : Psuite
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:53 pm

OMG he is so Awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
http://stuart1001.deviantart.com/
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:50 pm

That is beyond amazing!! A serious piece of art, I can't stop looking at it!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Vaendin

Vaendin

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:20 pm

One of your best micros ever, man! So god damn epic! Maybe you work well under deadlines Wink
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:18 pm

... Could it be...?

......OH MAH GOD.

PYRAMID HEAD! HOLY CRAPOLY, he looks amazing! :O

Dude... you just... you ROCK!
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Amazing jon on Pyramid Head, he looks incredible. Hard to believe you made it all free-hand, but congratulations for a truly epic job on him.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Llama-I can prove it!!!!
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Pyrami10
Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:37 pm

epic job DB i love how all of them came together in the end
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:47 pm

That was a very educational post....and you do things just as I do...
I always start out with a 1 or 2 color base drawing then go at it....a pixel added here, 1 removed there, some shading, some more lines....VOILA!!
This was a beautifully made micro...I applaud your efforts, well done!!
Back to top Go down
Wadejordan

Wadejordan

Male
Leo Dragon
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:11 am

wow... just wow... man back before i left you were just starting out... they grow up so fast... amazing work
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:06 am

OooOooOooOOoOoooo ooooooo

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Rayneb10Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Kat-sprite-blackpumaWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 RyadoneWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Awards_zpsab107532
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Boogeyman, a beautiful work. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Necro- Muchas Gracias, Amigo!
Rayne- Pretty? Shocked That caught me off-guard.. but nevertheless GRACIAS!
Machine- More impressive than the Pyramid Head!? XD Gracias
Sir Uriel-Muchas Gracias Uriel! Always an honor to have your support! Smile
Stuart101- Gracias!!!!!!
Selficide- Laughing Muchas Gracias, man! I can't stop staring at it either!
Joey- I have to agree with you, it is. Deadlines seem to bring the best out of me...that's why my only good micros are associated with contests XD
Linky- ROCK ON GIRLFRIEND! XD Gracias!
Llama- I tried my best! Smile Gracias, amigo!
WadeJordon-Muchas Gracias! Yup...back on page 1...with my disturbing salad fingers...hard to believe that the same person that made those made this right? seems like only yesterday I was making crappy micros...oh it was... Embarassed
Mr.Fantasy-Gracias Fantasy!!! means a lot!!!
Sir Uriel- Gracias again Uriel! Very Happy ya...kinda went crazy at the end
Selficide- Really!? Well I consider this method, the method of champions! HIGH FIVE! I like to improvise with my micros...start off experimenting...than suddenly it hits me, than I go back & change a ton...XD
Rayne-OoOoOoOOoooo Indeed!
Alright....expected more of a response to my Pyramid Head...
(that was sarcasm... XD)
but nevertheless...moving on to one of my favorite aliens
!!!!!!!!!E.T PHONE HOME!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Et15
The SECOND E.T ever made...unless someone can prove me wrong

Last edited by DragonBurger on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Pyramid head looks really cool. Never got into Silent Hill but that's great work. Love the WIP stages too.
Sorry I didn't comment earlier for some reason your gallery didn't show up as updated.

Also ET looks good, great detail.
Looking back that was a very odd movie.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:15 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE this micro of him Razz WAIT! Did they say E.T. was male?

Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:05 am

Eheh great E.T! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : Paint/Photoshop
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Can't remember the last time i watched ET o_O Really good job on him man Very Happy But that Pyramid Head... I have no words to describe it's epicness... affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNKEu3InZJgEuXqWTO54t1Q
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:33 pm

LoL Excellent!!
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:13 am

great pyramid head :O
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:52 am

HOW AWESOME! Very Happy I LOVED that movie, it reminds me of my childhood Wink And he looks so AWESOME! And freakin' adorable! Very Happy I could snuggle the little guy!
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next