Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...

Go down 
+69
MachineHead
Almejito231
Haydn
BAILEY2088
Alucard
stuart101
PrincessLinkette
Facumagia
Selficide
Blanchett
Necroleaf
IceMaiden
rose
Hudson Almeida
vandersonmetal
Jod
Daisuke
tartarus Fenix
Genoman
croc5
Witch
Lomeli
WeekendAvenger93
MrsGrizzley
Thunder Lad
GtaMythMaster43
Hammerknight
Woodmouse
Johnnyzoomburst
GraveRobber_Vamp
Sir Uriel
Koosh
anime-crazy
vasile20022003
Spaz
Alex
mach3gillette
Anth
Corpse Army
Dark Zero
Squigfly
dave9003
Undefined
.:N@NO:.
ownage112
Spyda-Man
TheDenDen
JDD19and99
trickster74
RayneKirby
Mowzer
Burningbird
Patrick O'Leary
Devon_Farmer
Razor Infinity
Ruben
Mr. Fantasy
Aarel
Strider
Ghost_Spider
Fireaver
Emissary
mccollough
Omnis Ra
Joebleau
Dax
Titan
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
DragonBurger
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

What I should work on NEXT
Video Games
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Vote_l1025%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Vote_r10
 25% [ 1 ]
Movies
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Vote_l1050%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Vote_r10
 50% [ 2 ]
My Universe micros
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Vote_l100%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
Random Puppets
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Vote_l100%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
Salad Fingers
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Vote_l1025%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Vote_r10
 25% [ 1 ]
Something new
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ruben

Ruben

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:38 am

why are you leaving?
Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger
Image Software : Photoshop (It's magick!)
Registration date : 2006-12-11

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:40 am

Given his age, I'd guess parental grounding for scholastic misconduct.....but hey, at least he didn't make an entire thread in the Saloon!

Fare thee well, Dragon. We shall remain here to greet you upon your return. They all come back.....eventually.

Trickster
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:41 am

I don't want to leave
but there are reasons
Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger
Image Software : Photoshop (It's magick!)
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:45 am

Yeah, I'm privy to such, given the shiny stars above my name.....Wink Just found out about it...
We'll be in touch.....

Trickster
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:49 am

Rolling Eyes i know tirck, I have the worst of luck
At school once, there were drugs taken in this hallway and I looked like a druggie because of my hair and I was caught on camera running by where the drugs were taken at the exact time! this other time I was signing into the library but I accidently wrote my name out on the wrong labtop, turns out the laptop i wrote my name on was in the hands of a hacker who hacked the school.
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Dude this really sucks that you have to go. Man I hope somehow you can come back.
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:17 pm

researved

Last edited by DragonBurger on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:26 am

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Editbalooner
ITs Michael moore from my UNI!!!
Which you all should check out lol
This is his scientist outfit, and yes he looks like ozzy osbourne and willy wonka a bit but those are some of my personalities sooo ya lol

Last edited by DragonBurger on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:50 am

My newest micro is from the watchmen. Can you guess who?
Hooded Justice (Creds to GS for making the rope MUCHOS GRACIAS BRO!)
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Hooded12
It's Hooded Justice from the minutemen, the first generation of masked vigilantes.
Hooded Justice was the very first masked vigilante, He had a homosexual relationship with Captain Metropolis(former member of watchmen and minutemen) but it was covered up to the public by making the illusion him and Sally Jupiter (silk spector 1) had a relationship.
His identity was never revealed, and his death is a mystery, He had vanished and three years after his death there was a newspaper stating a theory that he was a German Gypsy who had vanished around the time the hooded justice had appeared.

Last edited by DragonBurger on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:26 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
http://whysoserious.com
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:39 pm

thanks man

here is a reff, I'm going to make this first of a series
I don't know how many I will do

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3296/2527057175_86bbe9a00c.jpg?v=0
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:04 am

Cant wait!
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:15 am

While I have been working on my minutemen, I made a WIP
Can you guess who it is (the face is not complete yet lol)
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Jermai11
The first person to guess correctly who he is and what he is from wins
Winner will recieve a gift made by me Smile
(THE CAKE IS A LIE!)
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:31 am

Jermaine?
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:33 am

is that your final answer?
You must also say what he is from Wink
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:34 am

Yes, and Flight of the Conchords from HBO xD
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:35 am

SHAME ON YOU!!!
(I had a feeling you or shinobu would be the first to get it, your gift will be ready in 2 days lol)
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:43 am

rofl, great hair btw.
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:49 am

thanks man
I kind of scribbled and some how it turned out good Laughing
Here is the final face, I'm debating on putting his five o'clock shadow from season 2
and changing his hair to black....
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Jermai12
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Here is the unvailing of my new idea, when giving a gift to somebody I post the pic of the present and link it to the direct link of the gift, so when you CLICK the gift, it is opening the gift, because you are "opening" the link hahaha
Stupid pun...
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 PresentvDRACINE
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:15 am

very nice update burt XD

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Rayneb10Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Kat-sprite-blackpumaWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 RyadoneWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
JDD19and99

JDD19and99

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:04 am

I like the gift idea burt Wink

And nice job on Blairboy. Still fishing for probation to be lifted Wink
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:16 am

*does a jig* He looks amazing! Thank you again!

Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:07 am

JDD19and99 wrote:
I like the gift idea burt Wink

And nice job on Blairboy. Still fishing for probation to be lifted Wink

Haha funny one JDD,
Glad you took a liking to my gift idea!
THERE MAY BE ONE FOR YOU Wink
Gracias Rayne!
Glad you liked it Den
Flight of the conchords will be up soon
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:59 am

NICE XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next