Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...

Go down 
+69
MachineHead
Almejito231
Haydn
BAILEY2088
Alucard
stuart101
PrincessLinkette
Facumagia
Selficide
Blanchett
Necroleaf
IceMaiden
rose
Hudson Almeida
vandersonmetal
Jod
Daisuke
tartarus Fenix
Genoman
croc5
Witch
Lomeli
WeekendAvenger93
MrsGrizzley
Thunder Lad
GtaMythMaster43
Hammerknight
Woodmouse
Johnnyzoomburst
GraveRobber_Vamp
Sir Uriel
Koosh
anime-crazy
vasile20022003
Spaz
Alex
mach3gillette
Anth
Corpse Army
Dark Zero
Squigfly
dave9003
Undefined
.:N@NO:.
ownage112
Spyda-Man
TheDenDen
JDD19and99
trickster74
RayneKirby
Mowzer
Burningbird
Patrick O'Leary
Devon_Farmer
Razor Infinity
Ruben
Mr. Fantasy
Aarel
Strider
Ghost_Spider
Fireaver
Emissary
mccollough
Omnis Ra
Joebleau
Dax
Titan
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
DragonBurger
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

What I should work on NEXT
Video Games
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Vote_l1025%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Vote_r10
 25% [ 1 ]
Movies
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Vote_l1050%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Vote_r10
 50% [ 2 ]
My Universe micros
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Vote_l100%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
Random Puppets
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Vote_l100%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
Salad Fingers
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Vote_l1025%Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Vote_r10
 25% [ 1 ]
Something new
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:11 am

Vasile20022003-Muchas Gracias! Very Happy
Linky-Gracias Linky! I'm so flattered! Very Happy Though I'm not amazing...I'm EPIC! just kiddin XD
Sir Uriel-Gracias Uriel!
Shishiza-Thanks man! check out my M&M requestverse if you want to make a request...always taking requests XD

So....it has been over 3 years since I have updated my hero Dr.Moore...
Most of you are thinking: "You have a hero named Dr.Moore? wha?"
Well yes I do, a uni is in the process XD
but I've left it up to all the other MIBers to make updates to him through gifts...but FINALLY...
I HAVE CONSTRUCTED AN IMPROVED
!DOCTOR MOORE!
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Dr_moo14
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:20 am

He is ... FREAKIN' CREEPY!!! Smile nice job!

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Rayneb10Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Kat-sprite-blackpumaWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 RyadoneWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:32 am

But creepy in a GOOD way! Like EVIL, but GOOD AT IT!!

*grin* Excellent job, my friend!!

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Very good your Doc Savage, different colors, but gave a look of nostalgia in character. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:14 pm

the new Doctor Moore looks rockin, i love how he looks. most excellent job on him DB
Back to top Go down
Genoman

Genoman

Cancer Snake
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Very original!
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:34 pm

RayneKirby-Thanks Rayne! that is a compliment in my eyes Very Happy
Mrs.Grizzley- Gracias Grizz!!! always happy to get your support XD
Mr.Fantasy-Gracias! Mr.Fantasy! That is what I was aiming for XD
Sir Uriel-Muchas Gracias Uriel!!! Thanks again for the EPIC Avi of him!
Genoman- Gracias Genoman!

now...for my next update!

People all around the world mourned for him, whether they were watching a movie or reading a book, this character left the world with millions of people mourning for him..
Everybody's favorite House-elf...
!!!!!DOBBY!!!!!
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Dobby15
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Wow
Dobby looks cute
well done DB
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:41 pm

incredible job on dobby, he is very life like. love the shading on him a swell congrats on a job well done.
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Just excellent....love those sad eyes....
A great job on him all way around, awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
stuart101

stuart101

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : Psuite
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:51 pm

wicked dobby
Back to top Go down
http://stuart1001.deviantart.com/
Alucard

Alucard

Male
Pisces Snake
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Dobby!! I loved it!!!
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:01 am

awwwwww DOBBY!!!!! *glomp and cuddle*

Well done, DragonBurger!!! Well done, indeed!!

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 am

that looks awesome, great work.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:02 am

i looooooove dobby!!!!! Smile so adorable!!!

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Rayneb10Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Kat-sprite-blackpumaWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 RyadoneWelcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Awards_zpsab107532
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:31 am

Superb job on Dobby, Dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
BAILEY2088

BAILEY2088

Male
Aries Dragon
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:08 am

Dobby!!! He's looking really good, looks just like him
Back to top Go down
http://bailey2088.deviantart.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Very beautiful your Dobby, you captured the sad look of the character, was fantastic. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Dobby is lovely!
Back to top Go down
Haydn

Haydn

Male
Pisces Pig
Image Software : MS Paint, Paint.NET
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:54 am

I might just cry :')
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:02 am

Dobby looks incredible! Perfectly accurate, and just adorable! Yeah, for some odd reason I always found him cute as a button. :3 Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:05 am

Necroleaf-GRACIAS! amigo!
Sir Uriel-Muchas Gracias Sir! Thanks for the feed back & the congratulations, since dobby was a contest entry on a different site...he won!
Selficide-Gracias Self! Glad you noticed the sad eye effect, I gotta give Sever some credit for helping me achieve that look!
Stuart-Gracias!
Alucard-Glad you like him! Gracias for the support! Very Happy
Grizz-Gracias Grizz! *huggles* Dobby is to shy to huggle you back...but you know he'd love to XD
Undefined-Gracias Undefined!
Rayne-Gracias! I made him as adorable as possible for you Rayne! Very Happy
Llama-Gracias, mi amigo!
Bailey-Gracias!
Mr.Fantasy-Muchisimas Gracias!
Witch-Muchas Gracias!!!
Patronus-Awww *hug*
Linky-Gracias! Who doesn't think hes cute!?

Now I wanted to make an announcement...while I just found out about it today through friends...it just so happens that today, June 27th, is Dobby's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOBBY!!
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Birthd10
Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Birthdayclipart7

Last edited by DragonBurger on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:30 am

NICE!!!! Smile

Back to top Go down
Almejito231

Almejito231

Male
Aries Tiger
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:33 am

Cool!!!
Muy buen micro!!
Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/almejito
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:10 am

lol that awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...   Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda... - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to DragonBurger, Home of the DragonBurger- DBZ: KING COLD & FRIEZA...well kinda...
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next