Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Caged Ardvark's Cache

Go down 
+32
ThisSpaceForRent
rose
Major Justice
Bub
likexaxfury
Spaz
Battleclad
MrsGrizzley
Kgoku
Dragonfist
Daisuke
croc5
Alucard
Omnis Ra
undeadjedi
NaruHina
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Lomeli
Hudson Almeida
ION
Emissary
Witch
Undefined
Mr. Fantasy
Tempest
DragonBurger
Burningbird
Genoman
Berica
Zarus
Sir Uriel
Caged_Ardvark
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat
Registration date : 2012-06-10

Caged Ardvark's Cache Empty
PostSubject: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:24 pm

I spend a good deal of my spare time participating in reoleplays online, and for the past several months a friend of mine has asked me to join in on several of his Rp's based on comics. So recently I've been working on one hero after another, sometimes based off of canon characters and others are my own. I figured since this is my first thread I may as well post what I've been working on recently.

Caged Ardvark's Cache Jackknife-1
This first set of micros is my most recent character. His name is Jack, still unsure about a last name but I've been using Cross. At night however he dons a specially made trenchcoat and mask and becomes the knife-throwing vigilante Jackknife. As soon as I flesh out more of his history and the like I'll probably post a thread in the Universe section.

Caged Ardvark's Cache Anti-Venom
My second Micro is a take on Anti-Venom.

Caged Ardvark's Cache BlacksmithVersion2
These are my second version of my OC Character Blacksmith. The original version he was able to go back and forth between flesh and metal similar to Colossus in the X-Men. My newest version he has lost that ability and is forced to stay in his metallic form.

I will defenitly post more as soon as I am able to get them on my photobucket. I do remember that I used the claws and hands on Blacksmith and Anti-Venom from other Micros I collected off the interent and while I cannot remember who at the time I would like to give them credit for it. The armor on Blacksmith is based off of a Batman micro with the Nolan-verse batsuit which I modified and resized to fit my micro templates that I use. And the hair on my Jackknife's civilian Micro are from another micro as well.

If any of the pieces I've used are from members of this site credit goes to you, if not, credit still goes to them. If they do belong to someone on this site I hope it's alright that I used them without prior permission, and hope taht I may continue to use them in future projects. If not let me know and I will remove the pieces and redo my micros. If you see something that I didn't specify I apologize for that.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:58 pm

really nice work, bravo
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:24 am

Not bad at all. Your Blacksmith reminds me of the DC character Warblade.
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Berica

Berica

Male
Leo Tiger
Image Software : Paint, Photoscape
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:21 am

Great! A real good start!
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Caged Ardvark's Cache Superboymicro
Made these yesterday for another one of my friend's Rps. In this one our characters are clones of Superman and are only allowed two powers. I myself chose superspeed and X-ray vision. I made two outfits, because I couldn't really decide how I wanted him to look and gave him shades to help protect his eyes when running.

These two are, as you can plainly see, are a Green and Red Lantern. I plan on making one of these for each of the Lantern Corps.

Caged Ardvark's Cache EXile
This was a micro I made for an X-man based Rp. Problems occured in reality and forced me to drop the Rp so I never got to really figure out who the character is. All I really figured out what that he is a mutant taht can generate and control electricty who lost his arm during an attack. The last micro in the set shows him using his powers with his prosthetic able to charge the metal and make it a devestating melee attack.

Caged Ardvark's Cache BatmanBeyond
I was in the process of joining a DC based Rp about time/dimension traveling heroes and was really wanting to play Batman. Forgoing Bruse I decided to use Terry McGinnis, making a few changes to the outfit seen in the comics and animated series. I chose a larger Bat symbol and did a few changes to the belt as well as placement of the symbol itself. Never did do one with the wings so I'll have to make one when I have the time.

Caged Ardvark's Cache SpiderCharacter

Caged Ardvark's Cache SpiderCharacter2
The last two are ones I made slightly based of the DC villian Black Spider. I was originally going to make a micro of Black Spider from the Young Justice tv show but opted out to make my own character still keeping the idea of the bracers that Black Spider wears that contain a red sticky liquid that allows him to swing from place to place.

I don't recall if I borrow pieces from other micros, but credit where credit is due.
Back to top Go down
Genoman

Genoman

Cancer Snake
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Great works!
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:44 am

great ideas once again i realy like the big symbol BB
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:30 am

Nice start dude!
Your micros aren't half bad for beginning!
digging the costume designs you did!
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Male
Libra Tiger
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:04 pm

You have got some really great designs going on in here.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:49 pm

nice work on your newest micros, they are really looking great
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:34 am

I really enjoyed your micros. You have been very creative with the DC Comics characters. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:39 am

Thank you all very, very much.

Here are some recents updates on my hero JackKnife as well as a few that I made as villains for him.

Caged Ardvark's Cache JackKnife20-1
First up I've got my updated JackKnife. Redid the jack design a little, forgoing the zipper for nuttons. I also made a fe more micros with the hoods down as well as him under the jacket with the harness used for holding his knives. I'm planning on doing some kind of contraption on his arms so he can just have them fall into his hands. If you have any suggestions by all means please let me know.

Caged Ardvark's Cache JackKnife-Maskopen
I also did a few micros where he has an opening on the lower half of the mask.

Caged Ardvark's Cache TheStrongman
First up, but made last, is the Strongman (better name still pending). He is one in a group of circus based villains. He is a metahuman whose power is superstrength, although he does have a limit to that but I haven't decided where to cap him off just yet.

Caged Ardvark's Cache Theringleader-1-1
One of the frist ones I made was the Ringleader. The outfit is based off of the lead singer of Panic! At the Disco in the video 'I write Sins, Not Tragedies'. I really just liked a lot of the characters in that video and ran with as JackKnife's villains. I may add a fwe low level henchmen as clowns but that's for a later time. The Ringleader, as of this time, has no real powers but I may change that up in the future.

Caged Ardvark's Cache TheAcrobats
Next up is the Twins. A set of acrobats, as well as deadly masters of (insert fighting style here cause I haven't decided just yet). They're only power is they they have enhanced speed, agility, and reflexes. Not superhuman, but not normal human either. I designed the outfits myself, but I'm always looking for ideas on other outfits for them.

Caged Ardvark's Cache AnimalTamer
And no circus is complete without it's animals or animal tamer. Currently I only have the latter. Based on a Kraven the Hunter micro, I also made several different faces for him but really enjoyed the third one myself.

Caged Ardvark's Cache TheACT-1
And here I've just got a group shot of all the villains here.

I'm currently working on a fire eater/breather based off of Dustfinger from the movie Inkheart.

Credit where credit is due of course.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:36 am

really great circus villains, an i like the update to your hero. great work
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:04 am

Excellent micros, Strongman; the Twins and animal tamer are very good, but Ringleader is the best, I loved this micro. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Sir Uriel wrote:
really great circus villains, an i like the update to your hero. great work

Thank you, the updated outfit is also the one I sent for your Midasverse request.

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Excellent micros, Strongman; the Twins and animal tamer are very good, but Ringleader is the best, I loved this micro. Congratulations

Thank you. The Ringleader was the first one that I had made and I really love him as well. I just noticed that the set of just the Ringleader is my updated one with a different top hat and the one in the group picture has the old hat. I've been working on the history for all of my JackKnife-verse characters and once I get it all straightened out I'll probably open up a thread in the Universes section.
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:01 pm

I disagree, the Strongman is the best Razz
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Undefined wrote:
I disagree, the Strongman is the best Razz

I wasn't sure about the Strongman when I was making him because I kept having trouble deciding on how to make his costume. And while I do like the look he has now I may change up his boots because they seem a bit...off...to me. But other than his massive boots I do like how he turned out.
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:10 am

Was going through my micros and found these.

Caged Ardvark's Cache UniformTemplates
The first is a set of Armor templates. The armor is based off of te Christopher Nolan Batman outfit.

Caged Ardvark's Cache CastleCrashersKnights
I am an avid gamer and one day had gotten bored so I decided to make a few characters. And since I was playing Castle Crashers I decided to make the main knights, for now at least.

Caged Ardvark's Cache GreenGoblin
And the last one here is my version of the Green Goblin. Based off the Ultimate version of the Green Goblin, I didn't really like the way the micros I found for him looked so I used a different body temp to make him.

Credit where credit is due.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:44 am

Works excellent, enjoyed Castle Crashers and Green Globin, congratulations
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Thank you, Mr. Fantasy.

While perusing the interweb this evening I came across the website dudeiwantthat.com. While there I came across a Harley Quinn Halloween outfit and just decided to make a micro of it.

Caged Ardvark's Cache HarleyQuinn
This is what I ended up with. It's not an exact micro of the image, I didn't know how I should do a few things on it, but I'm pretty happy with the result after a few hours of work.

Most of the micro I made myself, but credit where it's due. I do know that credit goes to RayneKirby, I used two of her hair templates to make the hair I used for this micro so thanks, Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:01 am

Great micros here!
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:28 am

great micro your style realy evolved
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 pm

awesome job on your latest micros specially that green goblin, very wicked cool *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Thank you Witch, Burningbird, and Sir Uriel.

Finished up a few more micros today.

Caged Ardvark's Cache TheFirebreather
Finally got around to finishing my Fireeater/breather to go with Circus villains. I didn't want his look to go with the circus and wanted to make his look like...well I'm not sure what I wanted to make him look like, but I like what I came up with.

Still playing around a little with his backstory, not sure if I want him to be a metahuman or have him gain his powers through something more mystical. And I was kinda playing around with the idea that the ink of his tattoos react and light up when he uses his powers and could decide about how dark I wanted them to be.

Caged Ardvark's Cache UpdateTwins
I felt like updating a few of my micros as well and decided to update the Twins out of the JackKnife villains and give them a new outfit. Still not sure about a color scheme for them.

Caged Ardvark's Cache BatmanBeyond-1
And last for right now, I updated my Batman Beyond micros with the arm spikes and wings.

Credit where it's due.
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:32 pm

You got some good stuff going here. Pretty impressive.

Caged Ardvark's Cache Ragxxi29Caged Ardvark's Cache Fastes10Caged Ardvark's Cache Rag_xx21Caged Ardvark's Cache Em_s_f10Caged Ardvark's Cache I_vote11Caged Ardvark's Cache Emi10Caged Ardvark's Cache Em_zps05e308ce Caged Ardvark's Cache Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caged Ardvark's Cache
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2010 To 2015-
Jump to: